PDA

View Full Version : Why so many Russian women marries Chinese men, Turkish men, Asian men?

Pages : [1] 2

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I can never understand why so many Russian women marries out to so many non-European men of different race and religion from Asia. I know that many of them are poor but it's not like you see other East European women ( even poorer ) marrying out in such large numbers. Russian men are handsome and many women find them attractive but they don't marry out at all, Russian women are of course very beautiful. Now there is also an increase of marriage between Russian women and Asian men ( Japanese, Koreans ) and other middle eastern men.

Russian newspaper Pravda wrote
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=turkish-press-scanner-2008-02-14

" in response to the incident, that a total of 200,000 Russian women have got married to Turks within the last 10 years. Pravda also reported that 60,000 out of those women who got married to Turks have already settled in Turkey "

Researches held by Olga Makhovskaya reveal
http://english.pravda.ru/society/family/29-04-2003/2688-family-0/

" marriages between Chinese men and Russian women are also very successful. There are tens of thousands of such marriages in Russia's Primorye region in the Far East. Chinese men are hard-working, they don't abuse in alcohol drinking and bring their wages home. In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with Russian men." It is sad, but the researches don't mention for whom Russian men suit wonderfully. "

Judging from the date there's properly by now 70,000 Russian women married with Chinese men and properly 500,000 Russian women married with Turkish men. WHAT IS THE REASON???

Turkish men Russian women

http://medya.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2012/02/01/antalya.jpg
http://www.greataupair.com/photos/g/1140000/1145000/1145595/DE95F3731335174230899-e.jpg
http://cdn2.vtourist.com/15/1576929-Turkish_menand_what_they_are_really_after_Istanbul .jpg

Chinese men Russian women

http://photocdn.sohu.com/20091221/Img269100852.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lSPRXdtjXpw/T1vDTB64AOI/AAAAAAAAAJM/dfgRqw8UzZA/s1600/1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cfeoMEq7KOY/TnqV-4qEwOI/AAAAAAAAAEs/fMrdDbIh7S0/s1600/1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kZ82sWzETUg/TnqYFfE6IxI/AAAAAAAAAFY/iakTt0XWc-U/s1600/31.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2m47spt.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y5Ek_jvwFso/TyBgOUeAxMI/AAAAAAAAAIk/GmaLSFpIT10/s1600/66.jpg

morski
11-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Russia has a surplus of women, China - of men.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Once you go Asian, its what you desire on every occasion?

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Becos they have good tastes.
Would have been really worrying if they would have take med men.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Haven't you watched "Hangover"? Turks, are related to Asians so the same reason! What kind of a silly question is that? :laugh:

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Butlerking is anti-East European troll who constantly started flame wars at ABF. He will probably take it easy in the beginning, but then he will go into troll mode. Don't feed this thread.

Virtuous
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Once you go Asian, its what you desire on every occasion?

I doubt they feel anything :laugh:

Corvus
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I approve it. This is a sign for the Eurasian collaboration.

Äike
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Russian men are handsome

lol.

Russian women are of course very beautiful.

Most Russian women are fugly. But the few ones who are beautiful, tend to be quite attractive.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
lol.

Most Russian women are fugly. But the few ones who are beautiful, tend to be quite attractive.

Karl, don't be so generous, just tell us how you really feel? :D

Hevo
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/5m0nf4.jpg

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Ye Karl becos estonian women are looking so different from russian women,lol.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Scandinavian, German, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Spaniards, Central/North Italians etc are the sexiest groups :P

I doubt they feel anything :laugh:

I wouldn't know anything about that. I've never came in contact with an Asian penis, and hopefully i never do. :laugh:

I will say this, i do believe most "science" on penis sizes is 100% bs though. People can't make up their minds.

First it correlates, now it doesn't correlate. Height correlates now it doesn't correlate. Now people are saying ass size correlate with penis size...wtf?

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
lol.

I disagree Russian (slavic) women tend to be attractive on average.

sevruk
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
why so many Western white women are married off to Negroes?

and properly 500,000 Russian women married with Turkish men.
These numbers do not correspond to reality
Turkey has no so many Russian and Russia has as many Turks

sevruk
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Most Russian women are fugly
I think Karl should be banned

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Karl is just a victim of jewish propaganda which have the purpose to keep baltic nations,scandos and finns divided from Russia.
Because if these people realise they are not so far in genetics,but only speak different languages and will enter in a strong union bye-bye Israel and jews as leaders of the world,supported by the pathetic (Jew)United States of America.

Virtuous
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Scandinavian, German, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Spaniards, Central/North Italians etc are the sexist groups :P

I wouldn't know anything about that. I've never came in contact with an Asian penis, and hopefully i never do. :laugh:

I will say this, i do believe most "science" on penis sizes is 100% bs though. People can't make up their minds.

First it correlates, now it doesn't correlate. Height correlates now it doesn't correlate. Now people are saying ass size correlate with penis size...wtf?

It's not the size that matters most of the time, it's the performance :cool:.

Ofc, I'm not saying this as an excuse or anything :rolleyes:

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Haven't you watched "Hangover"? Turks, are related to Asians so the same reason! What kind of a silly question is that? :laugh:

Original Turkic people were hybrid of Mongoloid/Caucasoid. Turkish people are caucasoid with slight ( 6-9% ) mongoloid admixture so that doesn't count.

There are many cases of religion abuse by Muslim men against Russian women but despite all this Russian women still marries them in increasing numbers. Russian women also makes the largest numbers of European prostitution of all Europe. Could poverty really be the reason? even today there is large numbers of Russian prostitutes in China, Japan, South Korea and many middle eastern countries. There is even an estimated 5000 Russian prostitutes in BangKok Thailand.

Russian men are well endowed just like in their height. East Asian men have generally small penis, and it doesn't matter if their harder their average size ussually ranges from 4.3 to 5.6 inch on average. White men are between 6-7 inches, Blacks are only slight bigger than Whites. But Russian women doesn't care about the men's sexual satisfaction either.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Well Superior American is true east asians are having small penises but you know niggers have largest penises.
While east asians have largest brains,on average,followed by nordish people.
Think niggers have smallest brains,on average,lol.
I doubt vikings raiding in UK had large dicks (were vikings of even east asian ancestry,as hg Q shows) but it seems they was quite successful in having lots of children there - hehehe!

MfA_
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM

First time hearing ass, are you serious? lol.. It's nose and/or foot size..

How do you guys manage to turn this to another bigger/smaller debate is beyond me lol

Äike
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/5m0nf4.jpg

I'm serious, I live in a city where 50% of the population consists of Eastern-European immigrants, mostly Russians.

Ye Karl becos estonian women are looking so different from russian women,lol.

That's not the point, Russian women just tend to be unattractive and they try to compensate that with looking extra slutty. If you like slutty women, then you will love Russians. If you like true natural beauty, then Russians aren't your taste.

I disagree Russian (slavic) women tend to be attractive on average.

lol. I see Slavic women every day in this city and I have lived here for the past 16 years and your post isn't true.

I think Karl should be banned

I don't troll threads like you do, thus no.

Karl is just a victim of jewish propaganda

You need professional help.

Balmung
11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
It's not the size that matters most of the time, it's the performance :cool:.

Ofc, I'm not saying this as an excuse or anything :rolleyes:

Indeed, but lets shift the topic now. I'm on other forums where dudes can't stfu about their penises especially Black people. If i hear about penis size one more time or see another thread on penis size......

....Well i don't know but, topic shifting now!

Lets just continue with the Russian/Asian interracial jokes! Russian women like a little egg foo yong in their........Pirozhki?

First time hearing ass, are you serious? lol.. It's nose and/or foot..

How do you guys manage to turn this to another bigger/smaller debate is beyond me lol

There was a study that linked larger asses to penis girth or something like that.

Malta did it lol.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Karl,you need professional help with your fierce hatred towards russians.
And yes,you are a victim of jewish propaganda.
Because bolsheviks did bad things against baltic nations and not russians,russians even suffered more when Russia was lead by bolsheviks,they had a lot of people (millions of russians) killed by bolsheviks.
Most bolsheviks were jews or jewized people.

Onur
11-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Because Russians are poor and they want better life. Turkey is their closest neighbor and Turkey is a good place to live with it`s excellent climate, so it`s obvious that why they are choosing Turkey.

Who prefers to live in Russia in total poverty with a drunk men in minus 30 degrees climate instead of having fun in Turkey`s med beaches?

If the number of Russian brides in Turkey was 200.000 in 2008, then i am quite sure that it`s over 500.000 atm.

sevruk
11-11-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't troll threads like you do, thus no.

you insult people. I think if the apricity forum had the rules, you would have been banned for insulting people

ChildOfTheJin
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Turkey is their closest neighbor

??

http://images.billoreilly.com/images/general/Russia_Balkans_Caucasus_800.jpg

They only border Turkey by sea.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I am wondering if "norwegians" "estonians" "swedes" and so on here attacking russians are not in fact jewish,lol.

sevruk
11-11-2012, 05:52 PM
If the number of Russian brides in Turkey was 200.000 in 2008, then i am quite sure that it`s over 500.000 atm.
but according to official statistics in Turkey do not have 100,000 Russian . it looks like someone's propaganda

ChildOfTheJin
11-11-2012, 05:53 PM
but according to official statistics in Turkey do not have 100,000 Russian . it looks like someone's propaganda

They have 50,000 Russians according to wiki

Incal
11-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Because any man (even turks) will treat them better than their own men.

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 05:54 PM

I think once they marry they become nationals and are counted as Turkish.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Is not true that russian women are slutty,most slutty women from Europe are med women.
Is the fact that med women are two-faced and you do not know the truth about them.
They like to be slutty,but they like that this is not known about them.

sevruk
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
I think once they marry they become nationals and are counted as Turkish.
I do not think so

Balmung
11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Sorry for blaming you entirely Malta. You're still the swarthy brother that i never had :( For once in my life i know how it feels to have a swarthy brother.

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 05:57 PM
lol. I see Slavic women every day in this city and I have lived here for the past 16 years and your post isn't true.
You are so fucking idiot. Do Bulgarian and Belarusian women look the same? You can't lump them all in the same box just because they are Slavic.. Anyway, Polish women are better looking on average, thats for sure. ;)

Flintlocke
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Polack wimminz are top

Onur
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
??

They only border Turkey by sea.
Are you stupid? Turkey is their closest neighbor where they can find the better life they look for.

Yes, Ukraine, Belarus and Georgia is closer but whatta fck they would find in these countries? Same shitty climate, poverty and drunk men. Only Turkey can provide what they look for.

According to the article, Russian newspaper Pravda is the source of this.

Also i am sure we have more than 200.000 illegal Russians living in Turkey on top of 500.000 Russian brides. Those 200.000 are prostitutes or doing some other illegal business here.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 06:02 PM
No Onur you are wrong,Turkey is closest country to them where men do not imba drink and life is still decent.
Because for sure they could find a good life in Finland or Norway or Sweden but the men there are also drinking a lot.

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I do not think so

Well everbody that has a Turkish passport is counted as Turk in Turkey, I don't see why you argue with that.

And Turks marrying Slavs is nothing new, this me:

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/ann1h1lus/slav.jpg

Lisa
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Russian newspaper Pravda wrote
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=turkish-press-scanner-2008-02-14

" in response to the incident, that a total of 200,000 Russian women have got married to Turks within the last 10 years. Pravda also reported that 60,000 out of those women who got married to Turks have already settled in Turkey "

You're a troll. Why not two million? I read an article in Russian newspaper, that 15 000 women from Russia (old and fat) married Turks.

" marriages between Chinese men and Russian women are also very successful. There are tens of thousands of such marriages in Russia's Primorye region in the Far East. Chinese men are hard-working, they don't abuse in alcohol drinking and bring their wages home. In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with Russian men." It is sad, but the researches don't mention for whom Russian men suit wonderfully. "

Judging from the date there's properly by now 70,000 Russian women married with Chinese men and properly 500,000 Russian women married with Turkish men. WHAT IS THE REASON???

This is a fantastic lie! You're a fucking idiot.:mad:

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 06:14 PM
russian women like submissive men like mary, she wanted to make me her gypsy slave, they like exotic slaves, asians have less testorone and smaller penis thats why

Dacul
11-11-2012, 06:15 PM
I can not take it anymore not to say it.
ROMANUL, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER MET, BOTH ONLINE AND IN REAL LIFE, AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT I WILL EVER SEE, IN THIS LIFE OR ANOTHER

Here is a real proof of what behaviour med admixture gives.
These meds are really lol mode with their despise towards east asians.
See this is why I said would be really concerned if russian women would get meds as men.

Lena
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Just a quick note here... What we know today as Pravda is only a tabloid, not a serious newspaper. Also, Pravda English edition and Pravda Russian edition differ a lot. I take everything I read on that webpage with a pinch of salt.

Mortimer
russian girl (mary?)
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/a-man-woman-russian-bodybuilder-5.jpg

her asian prince (crescent?)
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/664966770/Child-font-b-costume-b-font-font-b-costume-b-font-font-b-boy-b-font.jpg

ButlerKing
You're a troll. Why not two million? I read an article in Russian newspaper, that 15 000 women from Russia (old and fat) married Turks.

This is a fantastic lie! You're a fucking idiot.:mad:

I'm so not lying, why would I lie about something that Russian themselves have given out? if you can prove 15,000 Russian women married old fat Turks than prove it.

Lisa
11-11-2012, 06:22 PM
russian women like submissive men like mary, she wanted to make me her gypsy slave, they like exotic slaves, asians have less testorone and smaller penis thats why

You're an idiot and she's fool :(

Anatolian Eagle

That's not true ;)

Corvus
This whole thread is pure Anti Asian propaganda and should be closed

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Thread closed.

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Village Of Russian Brides In China.

http://greenlea.ru/Articles_Directory/Village_Of_Russian_Brides_In_China.htm
Guy from the Layan city of Shandong province married Russian bride Natasha. In the wedding ceremony they primarily were dressed up in traditional Chinese clothes, and later at the banquet - in the Western ones. The solemn wedding, distinguished by combination of Chinese and western styles, has attracted a lot of people. Near Shulan city of Jilin province (3-hours far from Chang Tung) there is a famous village of Russian brides - Syhetsun. The fact is that 90% of rural men took foreign girls for wives, most of them Russians. Beautiful and happy marriages between China and Russia have become a local legend. Since 1996, the majority of men from the village Syhetsun went to Russia to work. According to the Syhetsun village Party Secretary Zhao Tszinseng , the village is now home for 650 families, with more than 2000 people. 700 people are engaged in business in Moscow - reported XinHua Agency.

http://greenlea.ru/Articles_Directory/Village_Of_Russian_Brides_In_China/i0231rp.png

MfA_
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Why would they choose fat old girl especially they can not speak Turkish and/or cook a proper meal? They would choose native fat-old girl instead..

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
^You know how to start a shitstorm.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 06:29 PM
The answer is simple really: Most Russian men are not charming or romantic.

Lisa
11-11-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm so not lying, why would I lie about something that Russian themselves have given out? if you can prove 15,000 Russian women married old fat Turks than prove it.

Your data rubbish and absolute BS, and I do not argue with trolls.

Flintlocke
11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Give it a couple of generations and the chinks will turn white :cool:

Bridie
11-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Butlerking is anti-East European troll who constantly started flame wars at ABF. He will probably take it easy in the beginning, but then he will go into troll mode. Don't feed this thread.
I was wondering where this guy was really from... it's painfully obvious that English is not his first language.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 06:35 PM
The answer is simple really: Most Russian men are not charming or romantic.

WTF are you thinking? Do you know most Russians? Bro, how about correcting this statement? ;)

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I was wondering this guy is really from... it's painfully obvious that English is not his first language.
Mmm, Forrest Kinglsey perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised if he is Forrest Kinglsey because they are both obsessed with East Euros.

sevruk
11-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I was wondering this guy is really from... it's painfully obvious that English is not his first language.

surely it writes another loser resentful Russia from the former Soviet Union

ChildOfTheJin
11-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Are you stupid?

Ok man chill I didn't say anything wrong...

mysticism
11-11-2012, 06:40 PM
WTF are you thinking? Do you know most Russians? Bro, how about correcting this statement? ;)

:D Bro yes I know Russians, they've never been the charismatic types tho, so thats why I put that opinion.

Probably a better reason is that Russia has a surplus of females? And China and Turkey have surplus of males?

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 06:44 PM
:D Bro yes I know Russians, they've never been the charismatic types tho, so thats why I put that opinion.

Probably a better reason is that Russia has a surplus of females? And China and Turkey have surplus of males?

Better! but if brother sevruk and sister Lisa say it's bullshit, we gonna trust our brethren not the foreign riffraff! :D

Lisa
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
That's not true ;)

Ethnic Russians(or from Russia) = / = women from former Soviet Union, for example from Azerbaijan or Central Asia.

Bridie
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Mmm, Forrest Kinglsey perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised if he is Forrest Kinglsey because they are both obsessed with East Euros.
Hehe... did you notice my typo? (I left out the word "where" originally). :D Now it looks like I'm not a native English speaker. :p

I have no idea who Forrest Kingsley is, but I would take what this poster says with a grain of salt, considering that he is lying about who he is.

Lena
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Better! but if brother sevruk and sister Lisa say it's bullshit, we gonna trust our brethren not the foreign riffraff! :D

Well, Russian women are known to be absolutely gorgeous looking, educated and friendly. No wonder all guys are after them :)

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Ethnic Russians(or from Russia) = / = women from former Soviet Union, for example from Azerbaijan or Central Asia.

...and?

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Hehe... did you notice my typo? (I left out the word "where" originally). :D Now it looks like I'm not a native English speaker. :p
I know, but I was just assuming that he might be Forrest Kingsley.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 06:51 PM

I have no idea who Forrest Kingsley is, but I would take what this poster says with a grain of salt, considering that he is lying about who he is.

Come clean! Tell us who you really are! :D

Oops never mind! :laugh:

Lisa
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
...and?

Azerbaijan or Uzbek women - not Russian.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Azerbaijan or Uzbek women - not Russian.

...AND? I never said they are Russian.

Äike
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Karl,you need professional help with your fierce hatred towards russians.

I don't hate Russians. Just saying that Russian women tend to be not-so-attractive, doesn't mean that I hate them.

And yes,you are a victim of jewish propaganda.

lol?

Because bolsheviks did bad things against baltic nations and not russians,russians even suffered more when Russia was lead by bolsheviks,they had a lot of people (millions of russians) killed by bolsheviks.
Most bolsheviks were jews or jewized people.

I'm not Baltic and Estonia is a Finnic nation.

you insult people. I think if the apricity forum had the rules, you would have been banned for insulting people

I don't insult people.

You are so fucking idiot. Do Bulgarian and Belarusian women look the same? You can't lump them all in the same box just because they are Slavic.. Anyway, Polish women are better looking on average, thats for sure. ;)

I talked about Russian women before, then someone replied to me that "Slavic women are attractive" etc. Thinking that Russian = Slavic, then I replied to him, using the same terms that he did. But I was mostly talking about Russians, Ukrainians and Belarussians.

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Well, Russian women are known to be absolutely gorgeous looking, educated and friendly. No wonder all guys are after them :)

True dat sister! Slavic Power! :D

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Here is a real proof of what behaviour med admixture gives.
These meds are really lol mode with their despise towards east asians.
See this is why I said would be really concerned if russian women would get meds as men.

Retard please. I am probably saying for the fifth time now that I admire East Asians because of their admirable qualities, desires to be the best...
Whom I do not admire is people like you who hide your high stupidity levels under another race. I have met several people like you. They buy Kimono, walk in the house in Kimono, jerk on Manga cartoons...You say that Romania is poor, it is because of people like you (and because of those people I met.)

http://www.rtl.hr/vijesti/novosti/16686/srbi-vise-vole-japance-nego-susjede/
According to that public research which was done some time ago Serbs like Japanese more than their neighbours. (use translator I do not fucking care). Although that research is somewhat hyped by news reporters I think that it is not too far from reality when we take Balkans in consideration, more or less. I would go far to say that this is a new trend which is constantly rising because of people's stupidity and non-education, especially on Balkans (including Romania I see).
Will German say that an East Asian or anyone else is superior to German? Fuck no. Will Brit say that? Fuck no. That is at least one of the reasons why they are what they are.

I saw that you asked at least one member wishfully here do you look Mongolian.:picard1: Dude if anything you are one the (East) Mediterranean looking people here.

Graus
11-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Russian women are famous for being shipped all over the world and not all of them are pretty enough to attract an European or American.

Lena
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
http://www.rtl.hr/vijesti/novosti/16686/srbi-vise-vole-japance-nego-susjede/
According to that public research which was done some time ago Serbs like Japanese more than their neighbours. (use translator I do not fucking care). Although that research is somewhat hyped by news reporters I think that it is not too far from reality when we take Balkans in consideration, more or less.

I beg to differ... this has nothing to do with a Kimono culture or anything of that kind. Japan is one of the biggest donors to Serbia.

http://www.24sata.rs/vesti/aktuelno/vest/japan-donirao-162-000-evra-za-skole-u-srbiji/32115.phtml

http://www.mojedete.rs/2707-Japan-donirao-mamograf-subotickoj-bolnici.html

http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/iz_sata_u_sat/japan_donirao_tri_zdravstvene_ustanove_u_srbiji.83 .html?news_id=1394

http://www.sandzaklive.rs/index.php/novi-pazar-ekonomija/709-japan-donirao-vise-od-81000-eura-cistoci-novog-pazara

http://www.ekapija.com/website/sr/page/638478

etc. etc.

Of course, we're grateful to Japan for helping us when in need. Besides, article you posted ranks Italians and Russians positive too. :)

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
These are not ethnic Russian women, they are minorities from Russia. Russian women don't marry outside the tribe and especially not with non-whites.

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 07:07 PM
These are not ethnic Russian women, they are minorities from Russia. Russian women don't marry outside the tribe and especially not with non-whites.

Since when is your husband white?:confused:

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 07:08 PM
I beg to differ... this has nothing to do with a Kimono culture or anything of that kind. Japan is one of the biggest donors to Serbia.

http://www.24sata.rs/vesti/aktuelno/vest/japan-donirao-162-000-evra-za-skole-u-srbiji/32115.phtml

http://www.mojedete.rs/2707-Japan-donirao-mamograf-subotickoj-bolnici.html

http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/iz_sata_u_sat/japan_donirao_tri_zdravstvene_ustanove_u_srbiji.83 .html?news_id=1394

http://www.sandzaklive.rs/index.php/novi-pazar-ekonomija/709-japan-donirao-vise-od-81000-eura-cistoci-novog-pazara

http://www.ekapija.com/website/sr/page/638478

etc. etc.

Of course, we're grateful to Japan for helping us when in need. Besides, article you posted ranks Italians and Russians positive too. :)

Ako je iz tih razloga, pošteno, no iz osobnih iskustava ne bih rekao da samo to igra ulogu.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't know what you guys want to believe, bust most them are ethnic Russians.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I saw that you asked at least one member wishfully here do you look Mongolian.:picard1: Dude if anything you are one the (East) Mediterranean looking people here.
Lol I am not east med looking,when I will have a lil time I will do an autosomal genetics test,I am pretty sure I have under 15% med/atlantid admixture.

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Since when is your husband white?:confused:

Dont be butthurt, accept the race ladder.

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Dont be butthurt, accept the race ladder.

You are a typical example of an ethnic Russian marrying a non-white. If anyone here is butthurt now it is you.

Lena
11-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Ako je iz tih razloga, pošteno, no iz osobnih iskustava ne bih rekao da samo to igra ulogu.

Ono što je meni poznato je upravo to što sam navela, dok možda na individualnom nivou postoje različitosti, što ne osporavam.

IkJFWauYtig

mysticism
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM
When I was in Montenegro, lots of Montenegrin-Serbs married Russian women. Some of the Russian women looked part asian tho.

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM
You are a typical example of an ethnic Russian marrying a non-white. If anyone here is butthurt now it is you.

First of all my man is White. Second of all I'm an exceptional case. The average Russian woman would not make the same choices.

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol I am not east med looking,when I will have a lil time I will do an autosomal genetics test,I am pretty sure I have under 15% med/atlantid admixture.

LIES

You will most certainly get high West Asian and South West Asian score since you are Romanian judging by calculators and you worry about Med admixture. (though I do not know do you under your med/atlantid count all of that under 15%)
Typical Romanian scores 25-30% Mediterranean alone and there is no reason judging by your looks to score any lower.

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 07:22 PM

How would you know that? (not denying the possibility)

There are millions of Tatars and other slavic groups living, and the Tatars are genetically mixture of Predominate Slavic and some Turkic mixture. The Chuvash and Kazan Tatars are genetically slavic and most look very white. There is also the North Caucasus people and some can overlap with Russians.

Do these women look Russian, Slavic or Tatars?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2aahon9.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qle5fs.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/fu9zjp.jpg

Annihilus
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
First of all my man is White. Second of all I'm an exceptional case. The average Russian woman would not make the same choices.

No he is not, he doesn't look white and his dna shows he is not white. Maybe there are more Russian women like you than you realize.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM
LIES

You will most certainly get high West Asian and South West Asian score since you are Romanian judging by calculators and you worry about Med admixture. (though I do not know do you under your med/atlantid count all of that under 15%)
Typical Romanian scores 25-30% Mediterranean alone and there is no reason judging by your looks to score any lower.

Well I am 75% percent from extreme north of Romania so I highly doubt I will score 25% on med admixture.
As for south-west asian,that is not that present in north Romania either.
West asian is not asian,is caucasian and Caucasus is a part of Europe.
On that is possible that I score higher.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM

There are millions of Tatars and other slavic groups living, and the Tatars are genetically mixture of Predominate Slavic and some Turkic mixture. The Chuvash and Kazan Tatars are genetically slavic and most look very white. There is also the North Caucasus people and some can overlap with Russians.

http://i47.tinypic.com/fu9zjp.jpg

Irina Shayk is also a good example. She's a Tatar and Russian mix but looks more Russian to me.

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/nwbz8x.jpg

Because you can tell who is a minority and who is an ethnic Russian. Tatars do not look Russian, not even Russian-Tatar mixes.

I can't tell the first one from that angle. But the second one is obviously a Central Asian.

Peyrol
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Can we please have a (kind of) serious discussion without attacking other member appearence or partners?

Romanul appearence (or genetic) and Mary's husband have nothing to do with the main theme of the discussion, so...please, stay on topic.

Thank you.

Mraz
11-11-2012, 07:30 PM
There is nothing wrong, if there is a shortage of males in Russia, that those women look for a family, even if the guy is black etc...It's more healthy than marrying an old Western fat guy who thinks money can buy everything.

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Here's more, two of them look North Caucasus but the rest look slavic ( or maybe Tatar?? not sure )

http://i49.tinypic.com/bi06x3.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/1zwddvb.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/312brye.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2vkn3ps.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/108d8wx.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/n6exdf.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2m3h2q8.jpg

This is what a Tatar girl can also look like ( kinda slavic ).
http://www.jjpvoyages.fr/IMAGESCHINE11/tatar72.jpg

SticktoYourOwn
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
plenty of mexicans get russian wives as well.....
this is nothing new...its all business

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Wrong thread. Removed.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 07:43 PM
In the end of ends, we will have a new breed of Asian-Russian super soldiers! HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82_%D0%A1%D0%BE% D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%90%D 1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B8.JPG/250px-%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82_%D0%A1%D0%BE% D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%90%D 1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B8.JPG

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Ono što je meni poznato je upravo to što sam navela, dok možda na individualnom nivou postoje različitosti, što ne osporavam.

IkJFWauYtig

Lena, normalno je da pomaganje ima najviše veze, ali iz osobnih iskustava ti kažem da se ne radi samo o tome. Možda sam takve sreće da sam sreo nekoliko ljudi o kojim ti govorim upravi zbog stvari koje sam ti opisao. No kada bolje promislim ne radi se o nekoliko nego već o značajnom broju. I ne radi se samo o toj državi već i drugim istočnoazijskim državama. Jednostavno pogledaj toga kretena s kojim raspravljam. Takvih je sve više.

Lisa
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Here's more, two of them look North Caucasus but the rest look slavic ( or maybe Tatar?? not sure )

These guys are probably very rich. What a common cause of such marriages.

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Well I am 75% percent from extreme north of Romania so I highly doubt I will score 25% on med admixture.
As for south-west asian,that is not that present in north Romania either.
West asian is not asian,is caucasian and Caucasus is a part of Europe.
On that is possible that I score higher.

Lies for the first premise. Lies for the second premise.

Mary
11-11-2012, 07:48 PM

This is what a Tatar girl can also look like ( kinda slavic ).
http://www.jjpvoyages.fr/IMAGESCHINE11/tatar72.jpg

No Russians. All minorities.

Dacul
11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Here about some british woman who married a berber:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2140590/I-married-Berber-tribesman-Jane-thought-middle-aged-women-fell-handsome-foreigners-crazy--locked-eyes-Abdel.html

esaima
11-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Well you shold interview those Russian women who marry with foreigners and youll get more adequate answers.But maybe because
Russia is big and thus number of marrying to Turkish and Asians may seem that big.
But also it may be because Russia´s life for everyday man is poor like in other countries of ex-soviet bloc and marrying with foreigner may open some new gates.
Russian women are very beautiful and tender, I think Chinese and Turkish who marry with them know it, have a good taste and have done a right choice.

Lena
11-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Can we please have a (kind of) serious discussion ...?

I don't think so... The very prob is in the OP or, if you wish, the wrong title of the thread it self which is misleading.

If we know that ethnic Russian women are around 50 million (not sure about precise number now) of course we'll see many examples of that kind of marriages, but it doesn't mean that 'so many' of them are marrying outside of Russia; percentage of such a marriages compared to traditional ones is important here, if we wish to discuss in normal, civilized way. My two cents...

Dacul
11-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Well now being serious think is becos russian women are not mostly after cock but they want a life partner on which they know they can count.
Cause if they would have been after cock they would have take african men as a lot western european women are doing.

Lisa
11-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Well you shold interview those Russian women who marry with foreigners and youll get more adequate answers.But maybe because
Russia is big and thus number of marrying to Turkish and Asians may seem that big.
But also it may be because Russia´s life for everyday man is poor like in other countries of ex-soviet bloc and marrying with foreigner may open some new gates.
Russian women are very beautiful and tender, I think Chinese and Turkish who marry with them know it, have a good taste and have done a right choice.

You know how many Germans and Englishman marry with Turks ,Arabs and Africans ? Hundreds of thousand or Millions(:))!

Dacul
11-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I understood form my aunt who is a german citisen (she was married with a german from Romania and after 1989 they left to Germany) that turkish men with german women are very few couples.
But there are plenty of couples between german women and african men.
I highly doubt those german women are taking those africans for the fact they tell them poetry and how beautiful their eyes are,but because they have high sexual drive and big dicks.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Well now being serious think is becos russian women are not mostly after cock but they want a life partner on which they know they can count.
Cause if they would have been after cock they would have take african men as a lot western european women are doing.

I agree with you romanul but except from last seven words.

safinator
11-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Lol according to some Russia was the last bastion of "WHITE EUROPE" :laugh:

Lisa
11-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Lol according to some Russia was the last bastion of "WHITE EUROPE" :laugh:

Why was?

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Where's the data to prove that these women really Russian ethnic minority though? I can't find any. It's a good possibility since the census considers them all Russians. Tatars are considered Russians but of Turkic origins just like the Adyghe people are considered Russians but North Caucasus origin.

LET'S COMPARE THEIR FACES

Tatar girls
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4263008274_a01136e9f4_o.jpg
http://aboutkazan.com/images/kazan-russia-tatars-people-photos-3.jpg
http://zelechowski.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/tatar-girl.jpg

North Caucasus
http://russiapedia.rt.com/files/galleries/wedding-costumes-russian-south/wedding-costumes-russian-south_8.jpg
http://www.picitup.com/celebs/http/img.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/guid/9202a8c04000641f8000000000e27776%3Ferrorid=%252Ffr eebase%252Fno_image_png&maxheight=500&mode=fit&maxwidth=500

Russian women in Turkey
http://russianwomentruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/Russian-Women-in-Turkey.jpg

To be honest, I do see some similarity with Russia's ethnic minority women but I can't be sure

http://i48.tinypic.com/wjdjxt.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/357jafb.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/308ut03.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/k4dzmf.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/358nok4.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/210f6sp.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2e68wu1.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ymde0l.jpg

SKYNET
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Natasha, Natasha, Natasha.. around the world wide web Natasha

period :D

Azalea
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
With all those Turkish men marrying foreigners, I wonder where the Turkish women will start looking for their husbands. Will it be the Middle East? Asia? Or Europe perhaps? :D

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
With all those Turkish men marrying foreigners, I wonder where the Turkish women will start looking for their husbands. Will it be the Middle East? Asia? Or Europe perhaps? :D

They will marry the remaining Turkish men :thumb001:

Lisa
11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Where's the data that these women really Russian ethnic minority though, I can't find any. It's a good possibility since the census considers them all Russians. Tatars are considered Russians but of Turkic origins just like the Adyghe people are considered Russians but North Caucasus origin.

Tatars and Adygeans not considered ethnic Russians. They just are Russian citizens - Tatars and Adygeans.

Why do you post these pictures?

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
I am probably very wrong but I think that Butlerking is Circassianwine.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 08:31 PM
They will marry the remaining Turkish men :thumb001:

Yeah right. Polygamy? Because there won't be enough left. I mean, the ones here will mary European men, but what are those in Turkey going to do? :P

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 08:33 PM

Now you mention it, it sounds logical :D

He's known by such obsessions, and some women posted here was posted by him once.

ButlerKing
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Tatars and Adygeans not considered ethnic Russians. They just are Russian citizens - Tatars and Adygeans.

That's enough for them to be considered Russians.

Why not? there is still a chance that these women are not of European origin.

Äike
11-11-2012, 08:38 PM

lol, Russians are marrying foreigners en masse, I have only 4 American friends and one of them has a Russian wife. Also in Estonia, Russian women are crazy for foreigners. Whenever a foreigner in Estonia says that he got laid by an Estonian girl, then in most cases it was actually a slutty Russian or a Russian prostitute.

Out of all European ethnicities, Russians marry foreigners the most and marrying a non-white is no obstacle for them.

Sultan Suleiman
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
lol.

I sense great butthurt in you, young Balticfag.

Lisa
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
))

Äike
11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
I sense great butthurt in you, young Balticfag.

Why should I be butthurt, I just see fugly and slutty Russian women, daily. Also, over here, Russian women would like to get an Estonian man, as they're almost always more well off, richer, more handsome and so on. In Tallinn, Russians live in ghettos, alcohol, drugs and crime are big problems for them.

Also, I'm not Baltic nor am I a fag.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Yeah right. Polygamy? Because there won't be enough left. I mean, the ones here will mary European men, but what are those in Turkey going to do? :P

I guess you're right. In this case I'll marry a European or Russian woman but encourage other Turks to marry Turkish woman instead so HEY PARTIZAN IF YOU EVER READ THIS LEAVE THAT POLISH GIRL.

Anglojew
11-11-2012, 09:01 PM
They're just looking for their Mongolian roots.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I guess you're right. In this case I'll marry a European or Russian woman but encourage other Turks to marry Turkish woman instead so HEY PARTIZAN IF YOU EVER READ THIS LEAVE THAT POLISH GIRL.

LMFO. :lol:

Insuperable
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM

:rolleyes:

Romanul approves

Mary
11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Russian women in Turkey
http://russianwomentruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/Russian-Women-in-Turkey.jpg

Obvious Ukrainians are obvious.

Mary
11-11-2012, 09:12 PM
lol, Russians are marrying foreigners en masse, I have only 4 American friends and one of them has a Russian wife. Also in Estonia, Russian women are crazy for foreigners. Whenever a foreigner in Estonia says that he got laid by an Estonian girl, then in most cases it was actually a slutty Russian or a Russian prostitute.

Out of all European ethnicities, Russians marry foreigners the most and marrying a non-white is no obstacle for them.

That's a fantasy that's sold to losers and basement dwellers. Ethnic Russian women as a rule do not date out of the tribe. Yes, there are exceptions to this, drug addicts, women with mental issues, failures, and very poor single mothers. But most of the time when a Westerner marries a Russian woman, that's actually a Russian Jewess. When a non-white marries a Russian woman, that's usually a Ukrainian or a Central Asian.

Russian women are not slutty they're very selective. We don't have a sleeping around culture.

Mary
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
There is nothing wrong, if there is a shortage of males in Russia, that those women look for a family, even if the guy is black etc...It's more healthy than marrying an old Western fat guy who thinks money can buy everything.

There is no shortage of males, that is a myth. Russian women just like to monopolize several men so some women go without.

Mary
11-11-2012, 09:17 PM

I'd recommend the Kavkaz, I think you'd be compatible.

Zmey Gorynych
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Thread recap:
Mary: Russian women don't marry foreigners. She's the most entitled to say that :)
Lisa : Only fat and old russian women marry asians; a few pages later she quotes a few pictures with attractive east-slavic women and says they went asian for the money :) (not only they are race traitors they are also gold diggers)
Karl doesn't hate russians ;)
Slavic Blood knows all about russian male romance ;)
Turkey is a prosperous country, a real magnet for russian girls :D

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
I'd recommend the Kavkaz, I think you'd be compatible.

Kavkaz is too far for me. Can I date a Dutch guy instead? :p

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:29 PM

How about a dirty Balkanoid? :D

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Ask Osprey :D

esaima
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Russians marry foreigners the most and marrying a non-white is no obstacle for them.
I have noticed big nations tend to be less xenophobic than small ones.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:39 PM
How about a dirty Balkanoid? :D

Meh... :P

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Meh... :P

meh? just meh?!?! I was expecting a "UGH" or "GAHHH" :D

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:44 PM
meh? just meh?!?! I was expecting a "UGH" or "GAHHH" :D

No, I'm not that bitchy. :P

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Ask Osprey :D

I don't think that's a good idea! Osprey goes into rage when Swede dates French! It's probably better not to! :D

mysticism
11-11-2012, 09:49 PM
No, I'm not that bitchy. :P

Sounds more like "been there, done that" :D

Azalea
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Sounds more like "been there, done that" :D

:loco:

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't think that's a good idea! Osprey goes into rage when Swede dates French! It's probably better not to! :D

And that's exactly why I suggested asking him! Getting "This relationship is Osprey approved" certificate is not easy to earn :thumb001:

arcticwolf
11-11-2012, 10:00 PM
And that's exactly why I suggested asking him! Getting "This relationship is Osprey approved" certificate is not easy to earn :thumb001:

Hell no! He would rather chew his arm off than date any woman with hair darker than platinum blond! :D

You are right, Osprey approved is the highest racial certification there is! :laugh:

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I'd be damn. :lol:

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:13 PM
:loco:

Of course, you've never been there and never done that. My dear what on earth could I have been thinking. :rolleyes:

http://about-tera.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:15 PM

No, you are culturally compatible with guys from the Kavkaz and maybe the Middle East. If you think it's too far you can always import one. You can also have your pick of men from Turkey because a lot of them will want to marry for the European passport. Don't squander an opportunity like that.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 10:16 PM
No, you are culturally compatible with guys from the Kavkaz and maybe the Middle East. If you think it's too far you can always import one. You can also have your pick of men from Turkey because a lot of them will want to marry for the European passport. Don't squander an opportunity like that.

Well I am going to marry a European guy anyway.. stop me if you can!

:D

esaima
11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Are Mary, Ukrainians equal to Russians according to race ladder?

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:25 PM

I see too many foreign, mostly Middle Eastern, women who are single in the West. And they can't find men. You can have a Western man if you like, but that means you won't get married until 34 (average age of marriage in the Netherlands) and you'll have to work, and you'll have to be sexually competitive.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Sure, Mary. :D

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Are Mary, Ukrainians equal to Russians according to race ladder?

No, Ukrainians are in the Central Asian category. Russians are Slavs.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39951

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 10:28 PM
This thread is fucked up.

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 10:29 PM
This thread is fucked up.

No, Ukrainians are in the Central Asian category. Russians are Slavs.
Yeap, my point is now proven. :D

safinator
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Thread recap:
Mary: Russian women don't marry foreigners. She's the most entitled to say that :)
Lisa : Only fat and old russian women marry asians; a few pages later she quotes a few pictures with attractive east-slavic women and says they went asian for the money :) (not only they are race traitors they are also gold diggers)
Karl doesn't hate russians ;)
Slavic Blood knows all about russian male romance ;)
Turkey is a prosperous country, a real magnet for russian girls :D
/thread

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Sure, Mary. :D

Between 15 and 22 you had 7 years. If someone didn't pick you during these 7 years what does that tell you?

Your best bet is to find a Western guy that already lives in an immigrant area. He will be more accustomed to immigrant culture and will therefore have different values.

mysticism
11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Mary, you're a genius!

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Its hard to find a good Partner these days. Russian Men are rough and drink much. Asians are hard-working family-oriented guys. There are too many women in Russia anyways. If a few marry Asians, why not? It would be better if they married

1)NordEuropid
2)European White
3)Caucasians

but if its an Asian its still better then a Nigger still better then being alone

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Its hard to find a good Partner these days. Russian Men are rough and drink much. Asians are hard-working family-oriented guys. There are too many women in Russia anyways. If a few marry Asians, why not? It would be better if they married

1)NordEuropid
2)European White
3)Caucasians

but if its an Asian its still better then a Nigger still better then being alone

There are not too many women. It's that some women occupy several men.

dado
11-11-2012, 10:45 PM
http://rt.com/files/sport/football/champions-league-fenerbahce-spartak-884/i71f11ce3093e3f80cc9067e8292706df_champions-league-fenerbahce-spartak4.jpg

:)...looks like russian girls have a lot of fans in turkey

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 10:47 PM
There are not too many women. It's that some women occupy several men.

I read Russia has a surplus of women.

Mary
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
I read Russia has a surplus of women.

That is not correct if you look at mating age.

Mans not hot
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM

You're just being stereotype.

Anatolian Eagle
11-11-2012, 10:49 PM
http://rt.com/files/sport/football/champions-league-fenerbahce-spartak-884/i71f11ce3093e3f80cc9067e8292706df_champions-league-fenerbahce-spartak4.jpg

:)...looks like russian girls have a lot of fans in turkey

Typical Fenerbahçe fans, disgusting as usual.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 10:49 PM
You're just being stereotype.

well, lol, true:D

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
I had Russian Women coming at me in Email and telling me they dont like Russian Men but "Men from my Country are better". I think probably they wanted just to pull my leg and/or put some money out of my pocket because after a month of conversation they asked for money for tickets etc. They have been pretty and I like Russian Girls but thats out of the Blue. I would never had given them money, because I know its a scam.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Between 15 and 22 you had 7 years. If someone didn't pick you during these 7 years what does that tell you?

How do you know they didn't? :confused:

Your best bet is to find a Western guy that already lives in an immigrant area. He will be more accustomed to immigrant culture and will therefore have different values.
Noted.

Mary
I had Russian Women coming at me in Email and telling me they dont like Russian Men but "Men from my Country are better". I think probably they wanted just to pull my leg and/or put some money out of my pocket because after a month of conversation they asked for money for tickets etc. They have been pretty and I like Russian Girls but thats out of the Blue. I would never had given them money, because I know its a scam.

No, IM, thousands of hot Russian women are looking to date you. I promise.

Mortimer
No, IM, thousands of hot Russian women are looking to date you. I promise.

lol:D

Mans not hot
Russian women, like all women, usually have reasons for everything they do. Most Russian women have had unpleasant experiences with Russian men. They believe that foreigners are kinder, exotic, and more caring, more family-oriented and more organized and serious in their life decisions. 49% claimed that they are fed up with Russian men. 58% believe that foreign men are more serious about their role in family than Russian men. 37% believe that international marriage will help them improve the quality of their lives and their future child's life. 93% will marry only when they know for sure they love the man.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Russian women, like all women, usually have reasons for everything they do. Most Russian women have had unpleasant experiences with Russian men. They believe that foreigners are kinder, exotic, and more caring, more family-oriented and more organized and serious in their life decisions. 49% claimed that they are fed up with Russian men. 58% believe that foreign men are more serious about their role in family than Russian men. 37% believe that international marriage will help them improve the quality of their lives and their future child's life. 93% will marry only when they know for sure they love the man.

I think Russian Women are kind and gentle Souls. They are family Women and better than the feminazist western women.

Azalea
11-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Anyway Mary, it was fun but it's getting late and I am off to bed. Plus, I am not like the people who can discuss with you for hours and hours. I just can't put up the effort. But you'll always be my hero! :D

Mary
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM

Mraz
11-11-2012, 11:04 PM

He was probably Senegalese.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
He was probably Senegalese.

I had lots of Nigger Women coming at me in message. Telling me they are African and look for business Partner to make important deal:D They dont know im White Racist.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 11:19 PM
My first Question have been always if they are Orthodox Religion. Russian-Orthodox Church, because in Russia there are lots of Fake Russians who are Muslims and stuff. For some Reason they never replied to that Question, properly and they gave location as different, first St.Petersburg but then they said Moscow or like it. This have been Hint, they are scammers. Maybe One Day I visit Russia to meet wonderful Russian Woman. I Fully Caucasian, Half-Slav and even one drop Russian, Descendant of Cossack Great Grandfather and Im Orthodox Religion.

Mary
11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
My first Question have been always if they are Orthodox Religion. Russian-Orthodox Church, because in Russia there are lots of Fake Russians who are Muslims and stuff. For some Reason they never replied to that Question, properly and they gave location as different, first St.Petersburg but then they said Moscow or like it. This have been Hint, they are scammers. Maybe One Day I visit Russia to meet wonderful Russian Woman. I Fully Caucasian, Half-Slav and even one drop Russian, Descendant of Cossack Great Grandfather and Im Orthodox Religion.

Forget it. You'll probably get beat up by someone instead.

It's not going to happen, take it from me I'm a Russian woman.

Mortimer
11-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Forget it. You'll probably get beat up by someone instead.

lol, could be. there are many skinheads in russia, and if i walk with a hot russian wife in arm they could beat me up.;)

Mary
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
lol, could be. there are many skinheads in russia, and if i walk with a hot russian wife in arm they could beat me up.;)

No, if you walk with a Russian woman they're not going to beat you up because you're under her protection. But you're not going to get that far.

I'm as close to a hot Russian wife as you're going to get. I think you should accept it and be my cyber husband.

Bridie
11-12-2012, 09:53 AM

:icon_yes:

I don't see them as being so incompatible with fully Mongoloid men.

TheNepenthe
11-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Because they got the money or they treat them well.

Not all people are racially aware or care, but seek to be happy.

I witnessed xx number of finest Swedish and Norwegian men marrying and starting a family with a Latina, Italian or Thai, because they were reaching (or past the) age of 30 and they didn't manage to find a partner that's of the folk and loyal, caring and with similar interests.
Some -many- people prefer that to being alone or unhappy with a person of his/hers own ancestry.

REMEMBER: For every beautiful man/woman of your own or fellow folk you dismiss, there's a negro (or simply someone incompatible) waiting to take him/her over.

Zmey Gorynych
11-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I can never understand why so many Russian women marries out to so many non-European men of different race and religion from Asia.
When you'll understand why english/anglo women marry negros and arabs then you'll understand why russian women marry asians :)

Bridie
11-12-2012, 10:30 AM
When you'll understand why english/anglo women marry negros and arabs then you'll understand why russian women marry asians :)

You're barking up the wrong tree on that one, ZG. Butlerking is no Englishman. He is lying about his ethnicity. (It is obvious that English is not his first language.)

Zmey Gorynych
11-12-2012, 10:37 AM
You're barking up the wrong tree on that one, ZG. Butlerking is no Englishman. He is lying about his ethnicity. (It is obvious that English is not his first language.)
I thought of that, and you're probably right but my point stands, as long as there will be non-euros around there will be white(european) women willing to have a relationship with them, simple as that. They do it because they can.

Mary
11-12-2012, 10:41 AM
I thought of that, and you're probably right but my point stands, as long as there will be non-euros around there will be white(european) women willing to have a relationship with them, simple as that. They do it because they can.

No, women in Europe marry or fuck non-whites because there is a shortage of good men. That factor doesn't exist in Russia.

Bridie
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
as long as there will be non-euros around there will be white(european) women willing to have a relationship with them, simple as that. They do it because they can.
You're right. But the same applies to men being willing and even keen to have relationships with exotic, racially different foreigners.

We will only see it happening more and more in the future as the world opens up even further and boundaries and obstacles between peoples and cultures are eliminated to an even greater degree until the world becomes one big homogeneous mass. Human diversity is doomed.

Incal
11-12-2012, 11:35 AM

I witnessed xx number of finest Swedish and Norwegian men marrying and starting a family with a Latina, Italian or Thai, because they were reaching (or past the) age of 30 and they didn't manage to find a partner that's of the folk and loyal, caring and with similar interests.
Some -many- people prefer that to being alone or unhappy with a person of his/hers own ancestry.

REMEMBER: For every beautiful man/woman of your own or fellow folk you dismiss, there's a negro (or simply someone incompatible) waiting to take him/her over.

/Thread.

morski
11-12-2012, 12:48 PM
China
Sex ratio: at birth: 1.13 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.17 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.92 male(s)/female
total population: 1.06 male(s)/female (2011 est.)

Russia
at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15–64 years: 0.92 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.46 male(s)/female
total population: 0.86 male(s)/female (2009)[30]

Drawing-slim
11-12-2012, 01:10 PM
I see too many foreign, mostly Middle Eastern, women who are single in the West. And they can't find men. You can have a Western man if you like, but that means you won't get married until 34 (average age of marriage in the Netherlands) and you'll have to work, and you'll have to be sexually competitive.

Mary continues to impress me:)
Its fucking amazing how you can be a girl who you say you're..then read you sometimes..

Sarmatian
11-12-2012, 02:14 PM
No, women in Europe marry or fuck non-whites because there is a shortage of good men. That factor doesn't exist in Russia.

Define a good man.

Sultan Suleiman
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Also, I'm not Baltic.

You ain't a Bjork either. And since you live on the Baltic coast you are a Balt to me.

Madonna
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Ive seen many handsome Russian guys in my life , these who have taste and money can wear nice clothes and be better looking than scandinavians ;D

and Russians girls are really attractive thats true :)

Libertas
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
We will only see it happening more and more in the future as the world opens up even further and boundaries and obstacles between peoples and cultures are eliminated to an even greater degree until the world becomes one big homogeneous mass. Human diversity is doomed.

Not really; we'll have a mixed soup in most of the world, especially in Europe and North America, the PC citadels, but 99pc of Chinese and Japanese will still be homogenous.

sevruk
11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
by the way, most marriages between Russian and foreigners end in divorce

Hayalet
11-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Judging from the date there's properly by now 70,000 Russian women married with Chinese men and properly 500,000 Russian women married with Turkish men.
I would divide that figure by 25, just to be safe.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
And what if present Minister of foreign affairs Davutoğlu, promotes Russian brides himself (He means Russian ,not Turkic from Russian federation ,I wish he did ).

He thinks Russian women are very compatable for Turkish family life

"Rus gelinlerin sayısı artsın istiyorum"
Dışişleri Bakanı, "Rus gelinler, Türk aile yapısına çok uygun" dedi

http://www.haberturk.com/dunya/haber/710075-rus-gelinlerin-sayisi-artsin-istiyorum

and result..already 18 thousand Russian brides
LneREA6v3Wc

Anatolian Eagle
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
And what if present Minister of foreign affairs Davutoğlu, promotes Russian brides himself (He means Russian ,not Turkic from Russian federation ,I wish he did ).

He thinks russian women is very compatable for Turkish family life

http://www.haberturk.com/dunya/haber/710075-rus-gelinlerin-sayisi-artsin-istiyorum

and result..already 18 thousand Russian brides
LneREA6v3Wc

Oh come on, what's so wrong about this?

Midori
11-12-2012, 04:25 PM

What's wrong with Turkish men? Are they not blonde enough? :p

Jk. Anyway, I feel like the number of Russian women marrying foreigners is exaggerated.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM

Marriage with Russian is not wrong individually ,but a minister of foreign affairs promotes these marriages. That is kinda of weird isn't it?

They import everything from teacher to angus cow ,doctor ,cotton ,and now brides?

I wonder if he would promote marriage between Turkish females and foreign men so eagerly ?

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Who cares let them be happy.

Balmung
11-12-2012, 04:33 PM

This.

Adding to that, boggles my mind how so many people can be so insecure, that they care so much about who others choose to have a relationship with.

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:35 PM
i can never understand why so many russian women marries out to so many non-european men of different race and religion from asia. I know that many of them are poor but it's not like you see other east european women ( even poorer ) marrying out in such large numbers. Russian men are handsome and many women find them attractive but they don't marry out at all, russian women are of course very beautiful. Now there is also an increase of marriage between russian women and asian men ( japanese, koreans ) and other middle eastern men.

russian newspaper pravda wrote

" in response to the incident, that a total of 200,000 russian women have got married to turks within the last 10 years. Pravda also reported that 60,000 out of those women who got married to turks have already settled in turkey "

researches held by olga makhovskaya reveal
http://english.pravda.ru/society/family/29-04-2003/2688-family-0/

" marriages between chinese men and russian women are also very successful. There are tens of thousands of such marriages in russia's primorye region in the far east. Chinese men are hard-working, they don't abuse in alcohol drinking and bring their wages home. In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with russian men." it is sad, but the researches don't mention for whom russian men suit wonderfully. "

judging from the date there's properly by now 70,000 russian women married with chinese men and properly 500,000 russian women married with turkish men. What is the reason???

turkish men russian women

http://medya.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2012/02/01/antalya.jpg
http://www.greataupair.com/photos/g/1140000/1145000/1145595/de95f3731335174230899-e.jpg
http://cdn2.vtourist.com/15/1576929-turkish_menand_what_they_are_really_after_istanbul .jpg

chinese men russian women

http://photocdn.sohu.com/20091221/img269100852.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lsprxdtjxpw/t1vdtb64aoi/aaaaaaaaajm/dfgrqw8uzza/s1600/1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cfeomeq7koy/tnqv-4qewoi/aaaaaaaaaes/fmrddbih7s0/s1600/1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kz82swzetug/tnqyffe6ixi/aaaaaaaaafy/iaktt0xwc-u/s1600/31.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2m47spt.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y5ek_jvwfso/tybgoueaxmi/aaaaaaaaaik/gmalsfpit10/s1600/66.jpg

cute couples i dare say.

arcticwolf
11-12-2012, 04:38 PM
cute couples i dare say.

Adorable! :D

Insuperable
11-12-2012, 04:41 PM
cute couples i dare say.

Says guy with "White" father and Arab mother.

Lisa
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
International marriage agencies should be banned in Russia , cause is a pimp. Tourism in Turkey and Egypt also should be banned.

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:43 PM

We will get our independence soon:thumb001:

Russian federation would bye bye.

Lisa
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM

After that the U.S, Britain and Turkey will be our allies and no more oppression and no more being beaten up in our own lands.

Where?

sevruk
11-12-2012, 04:47 PM

you get independence from Canada? :D:D:D

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Where?

You Russians can't keep us under your control. Calls for our independent homeland, as been loud and clear. Plus the Americans are helping independentist Chechen group and with that we can play the domino effect. Adyghea would be free soon, and you guys have no choice but to let's us go. Adyghes are not Tatars ie there not pro-Russian.

Anatolian Eagle
11-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Marriage with Russian is not wrong individually ,but a minister of foreign affairs promotes these marriages. That is kinda of weird isn't it?

They import everything from teacher to angus cow ,doctor ,cotton ,and now brides?

I wonder if he would promote marriage between Turkish females and foreign men so eagerly ?

You're right but apparently a Minister of Foreign Affairs promoting marriage Turkic peoples in Russia is not that wrong? :p

Olika
11-12-2012, 04:50 PM
1.in Russia are more women than men
2.Asian countries have border with Russia
3.that Russian men are not beautiful and not romantic it stereotype and etc.
I can never understand why so many Russian women marries out to so many non-European men of different race and religion from Asia.

and I think that any girl not should specifically choose a boyfriend or husband by nationality...white,black,red.. if you love his this is doesn't matter.

arcticwolf
11-12-2012, 04:50 PM

After that the U.S, Britain and Turkey will be our allies and no more oppression and no more being beaten up in our own lands.

Aren't you a Canuck? Where were you born again? Who is occupying Canada, and who will you be independent from? And most importantly how much is an once of the stuff you're smoking? :laugh:

sevruk
11-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Plus the Americans are helping independentist Chechen group

Americunts helping terrorists? superbly!

Anatolian Eagle
11-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Tourism in Turkey and Egypt also should be banned.

Good idea...

http://i51.tinypic.com/im198j.jpg

Olika
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
You Russians can't keep us under your control. Calls for our independent homeland, as been loud and clear. Plus the Americans are helping independentist Chechen group and with that we can play the domino effect. Adyghea would be free soon, and you guys have no choice but to let's us go. Adyghes are not Tatars ie there not pro-Russian.
flag in your hands

Cannabis Sativa
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Americunts helping terrorists? superbly!

Russians and Iranian government backing mass murderer Assad. That's far more magnificent.

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Aren't you a Canuck? Where were you born again? Who is occupying Canada, and who will you be independent from? And most importantly how much is an once of the stuff you're smoking? :laugh:

I am proud Canuck or Canadian. I love Canada, that I would die for it before any nation in the world. I was born in North America, in the U.S due to where my father was studying, and then he choose Canada, because it's the best of the best.

Well Canada is free and God willing will always be free. However I still have sympathetic ties to those who are oppressed and who desire like anyone else to be independent, and I would prefer the diaspora to return back to it's land and create a functional nation, since I believe in fundamental human rights.

I love smoking cigars and pipes, nothing like weed or crack though;)

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Russians and Iranian government backing mass murderer Assad. That's far more magnificent.

Ironically they have harassed my ancestors on both the paternal and maternal line.

Lisa
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM

Only 20% Adyghean live in Republic of Adygea. And you do not ethnic Adyghean - you Arab.

sevruk
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM

Syrian opposition (supported Americunts) killed more people than did that Assad

arcticwolf
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM
I am proud Canuck or Canadian. I love Canada, that I would die for it before any nation in the world. I was born in North America, in the U.S due to where my father was studying, and then he choose Canada, because it's the best of the best.

Well Canada is free and God willing will always be free. However I still have sympathetic ties to those who are oppressed and who desire like anyone else to be independent, and I would prefer the diaspora to return back to it's land and create a functional nation, since I believe in fundamental human rights.

I love smoking cigars and pipes, nothing like weed or crack though;)

That's lovely! :D

CW you are the only Arab hippie I know about! You are very unique! :laugh:

StonyArabia
11-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Only 20% Adyghean live in Republic of Adygea. And you do not ethnic Adyghean - you Arab.

Yes do you know the history of way that is. Sorry I am 50% Adyghe and 50% Arabian. And in our culture you paternal line indicates what you are, so I am Adyghe, just like a person who is born to a Jewish mother and Russian father is a Jew.

We already carry the flag with pride

http://s17.postimage.org/axsancovj/php_A1f_NST.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
upload pics (http://postimage.org/)

http://s8.postimage.org/3oaod6285/php_O9_BWnk.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
picture sharing (http://postimage.org/)

http://s9.postimage.org/z911t9ja7/php_MHWQJR.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
free photo hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Cannabis Sativa
11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Syrian opposition (supported Americunts) killed more people than did that Assad

Tell those to the people's families who're giving their lives with Russian missiles in Hamah city regardless their religion and political opinions or tell to Syrian Army with highest percent of defectors in the world. :bored:

Mary
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Define a good man.

Not gay. You can watch this,

XRgy4wiJVF0

kq5Si3oSdkg

You don't see Russian women doing this, because men in Russia are not gay.

only1
11-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Russia and Ukraine are number 1 source of prostitues world wide. The world is flooded by them. The slavs have had a history of being slaves and it is kept that way. Hidden ways. I suggest checking if there is an ancient mutual connection between them and the blacks. I think I once read about it.

Bridie
11-12-2012, 09:59 PM
I suggest checking if there is an ancient mutual connection between them and the blacks. I think I once read about it.

LOL

Now I've heard it all. :picard1:

arcticwolf
11-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Russia and Ukraine are number 1 source of prostitues world wide. The world is flooded by them. The slavs have had a history of being slaves and it is kept that way. Hidden ways. I suggest checking if there is an ancient mutual connection between them and the blacks. I think I once read about it.

Said a Semite. :rolleyes:

When Arabs build a space station, become a world superpower, put first man in space wake me up. "yawn" :laugh:

Ghoul
11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Why is there Turkish people on here? there not white.
The answer to the thread question is because the Jewboys want to make it fashionable or hip for Russian women to be with a hairy arab.

Anatolian Eagle
11-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Why is there Turkish people on here? there not white.

Why is there ghouls on here? There not grave.

Lathander
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM

Haha,it is your hopeless dream:D

There are a lot of russian women married to turkish men in my city and they are ethnic russian.It is easy to separate an azeri or uzbek from an ethnic russian.

And I must add beautiful ones hunt down the men with above-average social-economic status:p

Ghoul
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Why is there ghouls on here? There not grave.

Learn English son

Anatolian Eagle
11-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Learn English son

Get glasses and maybe see a doctor, son, I intentionally copy-pasted your fail grammar up there which is supposed to be an irony. Even more ironic when this failure comes from someone living in the US. :thumb001:

"Why is there Turkish people on here? there not white."

Gotcha xD

Mary
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Haha,it is your hopeless dream:D

There are a lot of russian women married to turkish men in my city and they are ethnic russian.It is easy to separate an azeri or uzbek from an ethnic russian.

And I must add beautiful ones hunt down the men with above-average social-economic status:p

That's a non-white fantasy. How do I know? Because Russian women don't marry for money. So if those women are marrying rich men, they're not ethnic Russians.

Note that I am Russian, married to a non-Russian so I know how it is. I don't know a single Russian woman here, who is married to a non-Russian.

Ghoul
11-12-2012, 11:28 PM
I cant believe Americas policy in Balkans. Bill Clinton should be brought up on war crimes.Bombs Serbia while screwing a jew. Are government is completely run by the semites.:mad: We back the Arabs in europe then we turn around and kill the Arabs for the Israelis, something wrong there.

Lathander
11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
That's a non-white fantasy..

Keep in mind that money is capable of making fantasies real:)

Because Russian women don't marry for money. So if those women are marrying rich men, they're not ethnic Russians.

Sorry,I must have mistaken swarthy azeris who can't speak turkish for ethnic russians:picard2:

Mary
11-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Keep in mind that money is capable of making fantasies real:)

No, it's not.

Sorry,I must have mistaken swarthy azeris who can't speak turkish for ethnic russians:picard2:

Most people can't tell the difference a Russian and a Ukrainian. Especially if the Ukrainian claims to be Russian as is often the case.

Lathander
11-13-2012, 12:05 AM
No, it's not.

Most people can't tell the difference a Russian and a Ukrainian. Especially if the Ukrainian claims to be Russian as is often the case.

No,that is not the case but your imagination.First of all,thousands of ukranians,uzbeks,azeris claiming and pretending to be ethnic russian for some strange,unknown reason is very absurd and stupid.Also,turkish men don't see a spiritual difference between russians and ukranians,common knowledge (or prejudice) says they are both hot and slutty.So there is no reason for an ukranian to pretend to be russian,apart from the fact thousands of them doing that is an absurd fantasy.

Also a lot of russian female immigrants came from russia in the last twenty years but I am sure we couldn't recognise the swarthy azeris and uzbeks and ukranians came through russia to fool us:picard2:

Mary
11-13-2012, 12:06 AM
No,that is not the case but your imagination.First of all,thousands of ukranians,uzbeks,azeris claiming and pretending to be ethnic russian for some strange,unknown reason is very absurd and stupid.Also,turkish men don't see a spiritual difference between russians and ukranians,common knowledge (or prejudice) says they are both hot and slutty.So there is no reason for an ukranian to pretend to be russian,apart from the fact thousands of them doing that is an absurd fantasy.

Also a lot of russian female immigrants came from russia in the last twenty years but I am sure we couldn't recognise the swarthy azeris and uzbeks and ukranians came through russia to fool us:picard2:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

StonyArabia
11-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Said a Semite. :rolleyes:

When Arabs build a space station, become a world superpower, put first man in space wake me up. "yawn" :laugh:

The Arabs were a superpower since 632 A.D to 1492 when it finally ended. They crushed two world powers at the time the Byzantines, annexing most of their lands, and finishing of the Sassanid empire. After that science, literature, philosophy flourished, and a golden age appeared, many of the works of the ancients were protected by these people, and they advanced upon it. The best navigators came from Arabia for example just to say. It was only the Mongol invasion that laid the greatest city Baghdad to ruins, and which had created a decline of the Arab civilization, and eventually officially ended in 1492.

Every dog has it's day.

arcticwolf
11-13-2012, 12:12 AM
The Arabs were a superpower since 632 A.D to 1492 when it finally ended. They crushed two word powers at the time the Byzantines, annexing most of their lands, and finishing of the Sassanid empire. After that science, literature, philosophy flourished, and a golden age appeared, many of the works of the ancients were protected by these people, and they advanced upon it. The best navigators came from Arabia for example just to say. It was only the Mongol invasion that laid the greatest city Baghdad to ruins, and which had created a decline of the Arab civilization, and eventually officially ended in 1492.

Every dog has it's day.

CW they were regional power not world superpower. Pakistani are not Arabs, neither are Persians, nor are Turks and so on. Nice try though.:D

Lathander
11-13-2012, 01:09 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I have,what you imagine don't cluster with reality and I just pointed them out,though I regret that I put myself into an infertile debate like this.

Incal
11-13-2012, 06:21 AM
How do I know? Because Russian women don't marry for money.

Mary come oooooooon!

Libertas
11-13-2012, 06:31 AM
The Arabs were a superpower since 632 A.D to 1492 when it finally ended. They crushed two world powers at the time the Byzantines, annexing most of their lands, and finishing of the Sassanid empire. After that science, literature, philosophy flourished, and a golden age appeared, many of the works of the ancients were protected by these people, and they advanced upon it. The best navigators came from Arabia for example just to say. It was only the Mongol invasion that laid the greatest city Baghdad to ruins, and which had created a decline of the Arab civilization, and eventually officially ended in 1492.

Every dog has it's day.

Did the Seljuk Turks not displace Arab power in the 11th century and spark off the Crusades?

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Did the Seljuk Turks not displace Arab power in the 11th century and spark off the Crusades?

They usually dont like real history so they write their own version.

Mary
11-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Mary come oooooooon!

No seriously, if you've been had for money, you've been had by a Russian Jewess. They're experts at that stuff.

Regular Russian women want a strong man, not a rich man. That means a violent man that can hit many people.

Loki
11-13-2012, 08:28 AM
CW they were regional power not world superpower. Pakistani are not Arabs, neither are Persians, nor are Turks and so on. Nice try though.:D

CW's post is correct, and nowhere did he talk about Pakistanis. :)

mysticism
11-13-2012, 09:34 AM
No seriously, if you've been had for money, you've been had by a Russian Jewess. They're experts at that stuff.

Regular Russian women want a strong man, not a rich man. That means a violent man that can hit many people.

So diff ethnicities are biologically predispositioned to want different things?

Azalea
11-13-2012, 12:08 PM

Are you being serious right now? Everything is wrong about this article. When the leaders of a country are advocating their men to marry foreign women, while there is no shortage of their own women, then you might start wondering what's wrong (with their own women?) over there. What Davutoglu said is extremely humiliating towards Turkish women. I mean, he could have given his approvel for the already existing Turkish-Russian marriages. But right now... he is just suggesting that Turkish men should prefer foreign women over their own women because, apperently, they fit so good in the Turkish culture (as if their own are women are foreign to the Turkish culture :picard2:). I mean, that's just fucked up.

Anatolian Eagle
11-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Are you being serious right now? Everything is wrong about this article. When the leaders of a country are advocating their men to marry foreign women, while there is no shortage of their own women, then you might start wondering what's wrong (with their own women?) over there. What Davutoglu said is extremely humiliating towards Turkish women. I mean, he could have given his approvel for the already existing Turkish-Russian marriages. But right now... he is just suggesting that Turkish men should prefer foreign women over their own women because, apperently, they fit so good in the Turkish culture (as if their own are women are foreign to the Turkish culture :picard2:). I mean, that's just fucked up.

I didn't consider this that deeply but you're right. I simply wanted to imply that there's nothing with those marriages. Otherwise I agree with you here, just an approval would be nice but advocating marriages with Russian women better shouldn't have been done. It must as disturbing as "Have at least three kids" and other similiar advocations coming from the same mentality.