Meta-Ethnicity
    Earth female
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't like Pan Slavism, in real life that means Pan Russiansim even Montenrgins traditionally adore Big Mama, we are not so along with anything with this "Pan" word

I believe the same feelings have Serbs, Croats, Mcedonians and Slovenians. We are too small to be part of some Pan etc domination.

But, looking on Germans...sometimes I have a question in my mind, where German stop and Slavic continue or vice versa? Especialy Poliaks and Germans have certain similarities, for me of course...it is possible that I am very wrong or somebody could get angry on me, but honestly...two "so different" tribes look for me Southern Slav, as quite similar...
    veni, vidi, dormivi

Last Online
    11-12-2010 @ 10:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    I don't like the idea of ruling the world by being a complete bastard, sorry...
    There is little alternative for us. Any healthy nation state will have a growing population, which then will create the need to expand.
    I.e. exactly what happened during the "Ostkolonisation" in the middle ages.
    And nothing different to what motivated your empire.

A. Hitler wrote in "Mein Kampf", it is either against England for living space in Africa(/India, or most likely somewhere in their empire), or with England against the east. He choose the east due to geo-political/military considerations.

Anyways, the more depressing issue here, is that England didn't decline our proposals due to an honest concern about Poland, but simply because of yet another power play. Maybe you would think otherwise if you never knew Poland existed

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-26-2013 @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    If England would have joined in "Germano-Polish quarrels" on the German side, Germanics most likely would rule this world.
    God bless England!

For it's a country of law and justice! up

See, Jaeger. The difference between England and Germany... is evolutionary. In England simply, many more men managed to evolve from barbaric, tribal Krauts...

If England would have joined in "Germano-Polish quarrels" on the German side, Germanics most likely would rule this world.

Hitler wrote in "Mein Kampf", it is either against England for living space in Africa(/India, or most likely somewhere in their empire), or with England against the east. He choose the east due to geo-political/military considerations.

...into realistic, well-mannered gentlemen:

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    Ah, now here we have my own personal problem. To me, it too often seems that Germans come proposing something that they think sounds marvellous, but at a cost, and by means, that I find utterly repugnant, i.e. stamping out Polska. I can think of nothing wickeder than destroying a European nation. I don't like the idea of ruling the world by being a complete bastard, sorry...

Last edited by Jarl; 12-29-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl View Post
    ...into realistic, well-mannered gentlemen
    Indeed, in Germany we have a saying "Nobel geht die Welt zu Grunde" [The world dies with classiness].
    The end result of these gentle gestures is clear to see for anyone, we are all dead.
    Couldn't you at least have some sense of self-sacrifice for the greater good?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Couldn't you at least have some sense of self-sacrifice for the greater good?
    Ahh! That was the very last thing I'd expect to hear from a Lebensraum-preaching neo-malthusianist! World never fails to impress me with its novelties and marvels

Quote Originally Posted by Amarantine View Post
    But, looking on Germans...sometimes I have a question in my mind, where German stop and Slavic continue or vice versa? Especialy Poliaks and Germans have certain similarities, for me of course...
    Haha! Jaeger would not be happy with that example. But I will add more to it! I will say, no wonder - the whole country between Elbe and Oder is composed in 50% of germanised Slavs

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl View Post
    Jaeger would not be happy with that example. But I will add more to it! I will say, no wonder - the whole country between Elbe and Oder is composed in 50% of germanised Slavs
    Actually, that is not much of a problem, the problem is that we were forced to abandon controlling mechanisms, like race laws.
    The German race laws of the Third Reich were never meant for it's core population, or better put, it wasn't expected that there was much controlling to do, but it was specifically for Germany's periphery (which was expanding ).
    Now we have negative Polish traits roaming unchecked in our German society, while the few positive ones die out .
    Not to mention that we are no longer a society that can Germanize anything, we just got Westernized ourselves

Last Online
    06-27-2012 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earth female
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now we have negative Polish traits roaming unchecked in our German society, while the few positive ones die out .
    Not to mention that we are no longer a society that can Germanize anything, we just got Westernized ourselves
    hm let be prudent...I think Polish "traits" are not so danger or even different if we consider some other kind truly "foreign" traits in German society! In that kind of view, better Polish then...
    veni, vidi, dormivi

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That is interesting. What exactly do you mean by "westernisation" of Germany? Why race laws? Why not simply adopt more anti-immigration laws like in Finland?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarantine View Post
    I think Polish "traits" are not so danger ...
    I said "negative Polish traits", by definition they are a danger.

Last Online
    06-27-2012 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earth female
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said "negative Polish traits", by definition they are a danger.
    probably...all negative traits are danger!
    veni, vidi, dormivi

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information