Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Croatians Slavic or Germanic?

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    Croatians are slavs, ofc, they are one of the closest south slavs to plotting with the rest of the slavs. That being said, from my amateur 23andMe samples, a lot of Croatians admitted to having a German grandparent or great-grandparent. I guess this was the product of being in Austria-Hungary and the same religion as the Germans there.

I feel that Croatians view Germans more favorable than the rest of slavs. In WW2, they were on Hitler's side, and in 1990s they appealed to Germany for help and recognition. They have a complex about being scene as "central europe" (read Austria), and have nothing to do with Balkan or Eastern Europe. At same time, they purified their language of latin and Greek loan words. TBH. I don't understand Croatians too well, but they are not similar to Serbs except the ones from Dalmatia and Hercegovina.
    Complex about being seen as Central Europe? Please. People joke all the time about being Balkanian, but I can't say is this because they think of themselves as Balkanians or not. If they don't want to have much with the Balkans (can't blame them) doesn't mean they want to be seen as central Europe.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    Complex about being seen as Central Europe? Please. People joke all the time about being Balkanian, but I can't say is this because they think of themselves as Balkanians or not. If they don't want to have much with the Balkans (can't blame them) doesn't mean they want to be seen as central Europe.
    To me Ringelnatter is typcal Croat, he wants nothing to do with Balkan. Even Duke who is from Dalmatia, will joke about Balkans, but in end of day if you ask is Croatia in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, or Balkans he will unambiguously say Central Europe.

Serbians would say Balkans, then Eastern Europe. I doubt even a Serb from Vojvodina would say Central Europe. Even Serbs from Knin wouldn't say Central Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    scumbag
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a
    Taxonomy
    North atlantid
    Hero
    Satan
    Religion
    without sin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,736
    Given: 8,694

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    Merry Christmas, did you have roast pork?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-07-2017 @ 12:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Gorid/DiCaprio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 975
    Given: 798

1 Not allowed!

Croats are Illyrians with a significant amount of Slavic and a good amount of Germanic blood. Also some Celtic because they are northern Illyrians.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

To me Ringelnatter is typcal Croat, he wants nothing to do with Balkan. Even Duke who is from Dalmatia, will joke about Balkans, but in end of day if you ask is Croatia in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, or Balkans he will unambiguously say Central Europe.

Serbians would say Balkans, then Eastern Europe. I doubt even a Serb from Vojvodina would say Central Europe. Even Serbs from Knin wouldn't say Central Europe.
    Ringelnatter is very desperate to be seen as central European. If hypothetically 90% of Croatia is considered as Central Europe I wouldn't consider Croatia as Central European country because I would like the entire Croatia to be seen as Central Europe if we go that way and if you get my point. But for him it is very important that at least his region is seen as Central Europe and the rest is not important which I find sometimes annoying. Maybe I am mistaken, he can correct me. That is at least my impression. You are too much focused on central Europe. Duke perhaps wouldn't say it is Balkans, but he wouldn't say it is central Europe, maybe just southern European country.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 12-25-2014 at 06:18 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
    Merry Christmas, did you have roast pork?
    Merry Christmas! Yes, I did.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

0 Not allowed!

Lamb is for Christmas, Pork is bastardization.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    scumbag
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a
    Taxonomy
    North atlantid
    Hero
    Satan
    Religion
    without sin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,736
    Given: 8,694

0 Not allowed!

Lamb is for Christmas, Pork is bastardization.
    I can't eat lamb, the smell turns me off

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Ringelnatter is very desperate to be seen as central European.
    No i am not, nor i ever asked for someone's approval, or to be seen by others. How can i call myself Balkan if culturally,biologically or in any other way ties of region where i live with Balkans are nearly close to 0. Should i bruteforce call myself Balkan to make you satisfied ? Again i already said do not speak in my name.

If hypothetically 90% of Croatia is considered as Central Europe I wouldn't consider Croatia as Central European country because I would like the entire Croatia to be seen as Central Europe if we go that way and if you get my point.
    That is not very smart, you call things how they are regardless of your views. Its like calling cancer positive thing because you can acquire prescription for a weed

But for him it is very important that at least his region is seen as Central Europe and the rest is not important which I find sometimes annoying.
    Again you are speaking out of your ass without any knowledge. I listed several times which regions (Not only mine who is less Central European than for example NW Croatia) belong to cultural, genetic and every other part of Central Europe.

Those who think i am wrong, please prove me otherwise, include architecture, genetics, appearance, lifestyle and similar.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 717
    Given: 561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjelouška View Post
    No i am not, nor i ever asked for someone's approval, or to be seen by others. How can i call myself Balkan if culturally,biologically or in any other way ties of region where i live with Balkans are nearly close to 0. Should i bruteforce call myself Balkan to make you satisfied ? Again i already said do not speak in my name.

That is not very smart, you call things how they are regardless of your views. Its like calling cancer positive thing because you can acquire prescription for a weed

Again you are speaking out of your ass without any knowledge. I listed several times which regions (Not only mine who is less Central European than for example NW Croatia) belong to cultural, genetic and every other part of Central Europe.

Those who think i am wrong, please prove me otherwise, include architecture, genetics, appearance, lifestyle and similar.
    Maybe one day your children become real Balkanci without any complex if Bjelouška marry with a singer from Serbia who sings romantic Balkan songs in a kafana bar.

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information