Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Why not? as we all know you don't need a visa to emigrate anywhere, that's why 100% of the Jews and homosexuals of Germany left before 1939.
    Well, we don't enforce our immigration laws, since we have tens of millions of illegal aliens, mostly of Spanish origin, in our country.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,279
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Well, we don't enforce our immigration laws, since we have tens of millions of illegal aliens, mostly of Spanish origin, in our country.
    in the late 1930s America physically sent boatloads of Jews back to Europe.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Durka durka, Mohammad Jihad Philo's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-25-2021 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,138
    Given: 337

1 Not allowed!

But Austria openly welcomed the Nazis, what are you even talking about? Richmond, your historical illiteracy is staggering.
    Yeah when I read that comment of his I LOL'd.
    in the late 1930s America physically sent boatloads of Jews back to Europe.
    The true blame for the Holocaust lies with Britain. Again I must mention the book "from time immemorial" by Joan Peters. In it she shows(by looking at archives from the period) that the British local government largely ignored or covered Arab immigration to the land while enforcing strict immigration laws for the Jews. If the Brits would just fuck off in time = no Holocaust.
    Last edited by Philo; 10-10-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnZn View Post
    On the left, the Middle-East 4000 years ago; On the right, Spain 3000 years ago:
    Arab peace-loving:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    *sigh* The biggest mistake/tragedy that the Spaniards and the Portuguese have ever done was propagating with native Indian and Black women creating useless biracial and triracials in the Americas.

Ask Philo anything you'd like barring obvious troll questions

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philo View Post
    The true blame for the Holocaust lies with Britain. Again I must mention the book "from time immemorial" by Joan Peters. In it she shows(by looking at archives from the period) that the British local government largely ignored or covered Arab immigration to the land while enforcing strict immigration laws for the Jews. If the Brits would just fuck off in time = no Holocaust.
    the true blame for the Holocaust lies with the Germans and their assistants you screamer.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war, the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.

Also implying 9 million Jews (total European Jewish population at the time) would have immediately fucked off to Israel despite the fact the current Jewish population isn't even close to that is a joke on your part.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,097
    Given: 10,394

0 Not allowed!

the true blame for the Holocaust lies with the Germans and their assistants you screamer.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war, the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.

Also implying 9 million Jews (total European Jewish population at the time) would have immediately fucked off to Israel despite the fact the current Jewish population isn't even close to that is a joke on your part.
    The Germans just wanted a peaceful ethnic cleansing. Hitler went overboard.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Obviously, but after that it's Britain.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war
    That's the logic behind it for some British officials, but in fact, having an approach of "if we do that it will anger the Arabs" is what brings more terrorism on the side of the Arabs. In contrast, some British officials like Sir Gilbert McCreth(if that's how u write his name), saw the Arabs that were coming from mandatory Syria for what they were, terrorists, and in turn got a letter threatening his life.
    , the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.
    Thanks alot. I know about the kindertransport but that does'nt matter statistically.
    They would fuck off immediately after the Nazis conquered them, or at least if the Nutzis would allow it. But even if the Nutzis did'nt allow, Israel would provide more arms and men(which it did in the form of the "Jewish brigades" anyway) than mandtaory Palestine did. In any case, a good number of Jews would have gotten to Israel before the war would have even started.
    On the left, the Middle-East 4000 years ago; On the right, Spain 3000 years ago:
    Arab peace-loving:
    *sigh* The biggest mistake/tragedy that the Spaniards and the Portuguese have ever done was propagating with native Indian and Black women creating useless biracial and triracials in the Americas.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philo View Post
    Obviously, but after that it's Britain.
    Your typical Israeli Anglophobia is immaterial. The facts remain: Britain could not have foreseen the Holocaust either way and had very legitimate reasons for restricting immigration (and even so, Jewish immigration was literally thousands of times more prevalent than Arab immigration). The Kindertransport is just one of many examples, btw. And realistically Britain is a convenient Western scapegoat to allow Israeli kikes to forget that their best buddy America was virulently antisemitic for much of the 1930s, even specifically restricting Jewish immigration and THEN refusing to fill those limited quotas. Don't worry, those boats they turned away, most of them were accepted by the UK, so only about 25% of the passengers ended up dying in the Holocaust (by getting unlucky and ending up in France or the Low Countries, usually). Imagine that: being more anti-Semitic than France.

I would however take issue with Anthony Eden preventing migration during the war to Palestine - in his defence the migration was from Bulgaria, which didn't end up killing its Jews, but his logic was 'if we let you in, we let everyone in.'

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    The Germans just wanted a peaceful ethnic cleansing. Hitler went overboard.
    Just a peaceful bit of ethnic cleansing, as you do. Then Hitler was all 'yo dudes what about gassing them seeing as we have nowhere to shift them?' and the Germans were all 'I don't know about this, Adie, doesn't seem very peaceful!' and he was all 'no no you guys don't know what you're talking about. Sad! True story.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

0 Not allowed!

Cuck of the Day: Hans Hauck, a German soldier of WWII, who volunteered for the Wehrmacht despite being half-SSA (his father was a French Soldier) and having been sterilised forcibly by the Germans only two years prior.

(Remember this when some of the weirder Wehraboos pretend the Wehrmacht was a diverse place, btw):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Hauck

1920: Born
    1933: Joins Hitlerjugend even though he's a) mixed-race and b) living in the Saarland which isn't even in Germany at the time
    1936: Forcibly sterilised
    1939: Rejected from army for being black
    1942: Joins army successfully
    1942-45: Fights bravely for his sterilisers; wounded five times
    1945: Captured by Soviets
    1949: Released
    2003: Dies
    The dude probably enjoyed being beaten up and called filthy nazi by Soviets.
    The Dude looks like your average old German, just more tanned.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,097
    Given: 10,394

0 Not allowed!

More people were killed under the communist regime historically than ever under the Third Reich. Saying the "6 million" is even accurate. 20 million people at least were killed by Communists. Mostly run by Jews.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your typical Israeli Anglophobia is immaterial.
    On the contrary, I quite adore Britain despite all the millions of people it enslaved and killed. Iron Maiden are British. That alone is huge.
    The facts remain: Britain could not have foreseen the Holocaust either way
    Don't recall me saying otherwise.
    and had very legitimate reasons for restricting immigration
    Read my previous comment regarding those "reasons"
    (and even so, Jewish immigration was literally thousands of times more prevalent than Arab immigration).
    A blatant lie. Read "from time immemorial". Arab immigration was prevelant during all of the mandate's years. The Brits themselves admit this in telegraphs and such.
    The Kindertransport is just one of many examples, btw.
    You being better than USA does not mean much.
    And realistically Britain is a convenient Western scapegoat to allow Israeli kikes to forget that their best buddy America was virulently antisemitic for much of the 1930s, even specifically restricting Jewish immigration and THEN refusing to fill those limited quotas.
    I never defended America so don't know why you are bringing this up.
    Don't worry, those boats they turned away, most of them were accepted by the UK, so only about 25% of the passengers ended up dying in the Holocaust (by getting unlucky and ending up in France or the Low Countries, usually).
    Still does'nt make up for their policies in Palestine. And I'm not even mentioning the fact they gave Transjordan to the Hashemites.
    Also, regardless, you can't defend the allies not bombing Auschwitz.
    Arab peace-loving:

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information