Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Sicilians 'pardos' in Brazil?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,344
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Man, I am literally tired to see results of Germans, British, Swedes etc etc etc which score non white components. In 23andme, Gedmatch, Eurogenes, etc...
    How much Iberomaurusian, extra-CHG, Iran Neo, Subsaharan, do they score ? Answer : 0

If anything, some Northern Euros will score some East Eurasian, but a few %.

And well, if scoring between 15 and 21% non white is ok for you, what else could I say??
    Well, if scoring 4% Iberomaurusian is ok for you (and not giving the DNA result that you've taken by shame), what else could I say ??

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,695
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    It was like 10 minutes after I arrived there. Good, you don't even know how to count time.

Proofs.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Dmatch-results
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...eland-GEDmatch
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Dmatch-results
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...r-Welsh-person
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ns-on-Gedmatch
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...island-Gotland
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...EDmatch-result
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...dmatch-results
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ge-Swede-Score

Also you can their results in any table of Eurogenes. It is hilarious that you think North EUROPEANS score 100% white

I find very funny that people (like this SPANIARD for example) thinks ONLY sicilians are non white (read his laughable post where he claims SPANIARDS are whiter than Sicilians because according him Sicilians score more Caucasian... what about the rest of admixtures, amicco ?
    I do think South Italians are non white for the simple reason they score ridicolous non white amounts. Maths are a bitches.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How much Iberomaurusian, extra-CHG, Iran Neo, Subsaharan, do they score ? Answer : 0

If anything, some Northern Euros will score some East Eurasian, but a few %.
    That is what I am saying, ones score a thing, others score another. The problem are the percentages. A few %, you say?? Jaaaa. Russians or Finns score a lot of Asian.

Well, if scoring 4% Iberomaurusian is ok for you (and not giving the DNA result that you've taken by shame), what else could I say ??
    Yes, infinitely better 4% Iberomaurisian than 25-30% other components.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also you can their results in any table of Eurogenes. It is hilarious that you think North EUROPEANS score 100% white
    Run them on G25 they will come out with 0% non-european admixture. When modelled with the three-way population. You don't even know that, it's hilarious that you've spent 10 years here and that you still don't know that.

I do think South Italians are non white for the simple reason they score ridicolous non white amounts. Maths are a bitches.
    Nobody care about your opinion CV, in real life and even there. You define who's white and who's not having never left your own country and with poor genetical understanding. Armchair geneticist.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That is what I am saying, ones score a thing, others score another. The problem are the percentages. A few %, you say?? Jaaaa. Russians or Finns score a lot of Asian.
    NW Euros to being with do not score extra-euro components, in the very majority of the cases. Same for Central Euros. Things change in Easstern and Southern Europe.

Yes, infinitely better 4% Iberomaurisian than 25-30% other components.
    If you're proud you can show us your results

Last Online
    Today @ 04:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe, Morocco and Syria
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Volunteers in flooded areas rescuing animals and families
    Religion
    SOS Rio GRande do Sul
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,850
    Given: 11,695

0 Not allowed!

Out of topic: Is G25 a tool of gedmatch?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Run them on G25 they will come out with 0% non-european admixture. When modelled with the three-way population. You don't even know that, it's hilarious that you've spent 10 years here and that you still don't know that.
    Yeah I dont know what G25 is... that is why I have posted some graphics with the results of Spaniards, Italians, French, Romanians, Bulgarians and that you convenently have ignored

Nobody care about your opinion CV, in real life and even there. You define who's white and who's not having never left your own country and with poor genetical understanding. Armchair geneticist.
    You care about my opinion, in fact the last hour you are discussing about it with me and in any case yes, I am free to expose it. It is my personal and honest opinion and you should respect it.

NW Euros to being with do not score extra-euro components, in the very majority of the cases. Same for Central Euros. Things change in Easstern and Southern Europe.
    Pity that genetic says the opposite...

If you're proud you can show us your results
    I am not interested in spending my money in 1)something I already know since I am a typical Spaniard, 2)I dont have any complexes about whatever my genetic is. I could not care less if I am 100% white genetically, or only 75% like let say a Campanian.
    What did you expect about my results?? you know where I am from. Why should they be so special??
    Show yourself the yours by the way, instead worrying for the results of others. For sure the yours are more interesting taking account you are half sOUTH Italian

Last Online
    05-27-2024 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,781
    Given: 208

1 Not allowed!

Good luck finding Southern Iberians (who phenotypically are the same than Northern Iberians) like this Sicilian, who look pure Arab

Or pure Pardo Brazilian:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah I dont know what G25 is... that is why I have posted some graphics with the results of Spaniards, Italians, French, Romanians, Bulgarians and that you convenently have ignored
    It's you that have ignored all my arguments and keep ranting about Sicilians.

You care about my opinion, in fact the last hour you are discussing about it with me and in any case yes, I am free to expose it. It is my personal and honest opinion and you should respect it.
    Well, I'm maybe the only member here who "debates" (it's not a debate since you're deeply dishonest) with you, so actually yes, almost nobody cares.

Pity that genetic says the opposite...
    You know barely something about genetics. NW Euros never score Iberomaurusian or others components. It can happen that "pseudo-amerindian" admixture is dectected, probably because of high ANE %.

I am not interested in spending my money in 1)something I already know since I am a typical Spaniard, 2)I dont have any complexes about whatever my genetic is.
    Sure, since many years

I could not care less if I am 100% white genetically, or only 75% like let say a Campanian.
    Suuuure, that's why everytime you're saying that Southern Italians aren't White, that they are "semi White" or whatever your lunacies. If you don't cared about it, you wouldn't do threads to troll S.Italians somehow.

What did you expect about my results?? you know where I am from. Why should they be so special??
    I don't expect anything but over the years you've denied the few iberomaurisian % that Iberian peoples (and not only some N.Italians can be modeled with) have.

Show yourself the yours by the way, instead worrying for the results of others. For sure the yours are more interesting taking account you are half sOUTH Italian
    I haven't tested myself and what's wrong with being partially Southern Italian ?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's you that have ignored all my arguments and keep ranting about Sicilians.

Which arguments??? you entered into this discussion between that Sicilian and me and of course attacking me WHEN IT WAS THAT SICILIAN WHO STARTED IT, CLAIMING SICILIANS ARE GENETICALLY WHITER THAN SOUTH IBERIANS (which is laughable and false but you did not say anything, only focused on me ).

Well, I'm maybe the only member here who "debates" (it's not a debate since you're deeply dishonest) with you, so actually yes, almost nobody cares.
    No, you are the dishonest, first because you attacked me when I only was defending myself from the attacks of that Sicilian, and second because you should limit to say the truth (Sicilians and other South Italians scoring 5x times non White blood than Iberians) and nothing else. Instead that all what you do is calling me a hater, dishonest, crazy, anti-Italian etc etc.

You know barely something about genetics. NW Euros never score Iberomaurusian or others components. It can happen that "pseudo-amerindian" admixture is dectected, probably because of high ANE %.
    I already posted above results of NW Euros scoring non white componenents and this is something well known for everyone, it does not matter how many times you repeat the same lie.

Sure, since many years

Suuuure, that's why everytime you're saying that Southern Italians aren't White, that they are "semi White" or whatever your lunacies. If you don't cared about it, you wouldn't do threads to troll S.Italians somehow.
    How many times you need to be said I am saying South Italians are not white has been because that Sicilian claimed they are whiter than us??
    I hope now you tell that Sicilian he is a complexed. Well, I know you will not do it, dont worry.

I don't expect anything but over the years you've denied the few iberomaurisian % that Iberian peoples (and not only some N.Italians can be modeled with) have.
    But why do you lie so shamelessly??? fuck, do you even read my posts??? two or three posts above I have said textually "I have never denied Spaniards score some non white components".
    Man, discussing with you is like discussing with a wall.

I haven't tested myself and what's wrong with being partially Southern Italian ?
    And have I tested myself perhaps, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk??????????????????? are yu dumb or whats up with you??????????

More in my favour, stupid, here you are asking the results of others when yourself did not test yourself... this is incredible...
    Last edited by Cristiano viejo; 12-13-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information