Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,387
    Given: 7,634

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    But your economy has already switched to war economy.
    No, it didn't. Do you have some proofs of it?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 796
    Given: 629

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    No, it didn't. Do you have some proofs of it?
    I give you this in German. I tried to send the translation, but it didnt work. The google translation is good.
    https://www.br.de/nachrichten/wirtsc...e-wand,U38B8XR

Last Online
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,567
    Given: 2,126

0 Not allowed!

Default " Putin, His Delegation Subjected To Humiliating Procedure In Beijing "

Chinese authorities subjected Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian delegation in Beijing to a humiliating procedure, marking the status of guests with special badges.

According to the Kremlin news agency of TASS, the members of the delegation from the Russian Federation were given gold, silver and blue badges.

Russian blogger and economic analyst Anatoly Nesmiyan notes that foreigners were previously subjected to a similar procedure by the Mongols in the Golden Horde, where they hung wooden, copper, silver and gold tablets on them.

The holder of the highest ranking tablet could not be searched, as he was under the protection of the Mongol khan himself. (This sentence is the caption for the above photo of Putin.)

The other holders of tablets of other ranks were less important, and the patrols could carry out various actions with them: interrogate, search and so on. (This sentence is the caption for a photo of members of the Russian delegation. A photo of the delegation is contained within the article linked to below.)

'I'm curious, who's got a gold pendant hanging around their neck this time?' the blogger ironically notes, alluding to Putin, who over the past two years has increasingly become a vassal of China.
    Story from Charter 97 Press Center
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

On May 15, the North group of troops continued the liberation of the border areas of the Kharkiv region

In the Liptsovo direction, Russian troops gained a foothold on the southern outskirts of the settlement of Glubokoe and advanced from 500 meters to 1.2 kilometers in the direction of the settlement of Liptsy. During the day, the enemy launched three counterattacks. Having suffered heavy losses, he retreated in the direction of the settlement of Liptsy.

In the Volchansk direction, the Intrepid assault groups entered the locality of Volchansk and advanced to a depth of 500 meters to 1.1 kilometers. Fighting fierce battles, they repelled 6 counterattacks, continuing to move forward confidently.

In five days, the North group of troops liberated more than 200 square kilometers of the Kharkiv region.

Over the past day, the enemy's losses amounted to more than 520 people. It was also opened and destroyed:

▪️armored personnel carrier "MaksPro (https://t.me/warriorofnorth/394 )" in the locality of Volchansk;
    ▪️three T-72 tanks;
    ▪️three MLRS BM-21 "Grad" in the locality of Russian Tishki, Zircons (https://t.me/warriorofnorth/387 ), Izbitskoye;
    ▪️howitzer "M-777 (https://t.me/warriorofnorth/390 )" in the village of Petrovka;
    ▪️armored personnel carrier "M-113 (https://t.me/warriorofnorth/393 )" in the locality of Volchansk;
    ▪️120 mm mortar in the locality of Bochkovo;
    ▪️8 pickups.

The command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine pulls together new reserves from other directions on a daily basis. The more units the enemy transfers, the more Ukrainian soldiers will be destroyed by the Intrepid.

Victory will be ours!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

�������� Kiev is preparing for a major Russian offensive in the coming weeks.

Reuters writes about this in an article about Zelensky’s visit to the Kharkov region today.

Reuters writes that Russia's Kharkov offensive is a headache for Ukrainian military staff, whose troops are already stretched along more than 1,000 kilometers of line.

Kiev, whose manpower shortage has been exacerbated by delays in Western arms deliveries, has warned that Russia is preparing for a major offensive in the coming weeks. Russian units are being built up near the Sumy region.

Black Bird Group analyst Pasi Paroinen noted that Moscow's Kharkov offensive looks like an attempt to draw Kiev's limited reserves into battle before the main summer offensive begins.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,567
    Given: 2,126

0 Not allowed!

Default Remarks by Russian Foreign Minister After Beijing Conference

During the recent conference at Beijing between China and Russia, a Russian delegation met with Xi Jinping; the Russian group included Putin and foreign minister Sergey Lavrov. After the discussions were over, Lavrov said the following to a journalist (beginning at 3:53): "As they say in the East: the guest is the host's donkey. Therefore, all surprises depend on the kind offers that the Chinese president and his team made to our president. All the details were agreed (to) under the protocol. So everything depends on the hosts. We are polite people, and as guests even more."
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,700
    Given: 5,648

0 Not allowed!

The Clown World story of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    The Clown World story of the day.

Previous time minister Kuleba took Blinken to McDonalds, this time to Pizza hut. This retarded type of political nation Ukrainians has some weird cargo cult towards most consumerist symbols of the West. There were some funerals of the fallen soldier in Central Ukraine and they put Happy Meal from McD to his coffin (lolz). It's all over mentality of this political nation (I don't include whole populace of Ukraine and I don't have racial/ethnical but cultural despise towards exact, but significant part of them). All of this is so cringe and miserable.

Political nation Ukrainians (including ethnic Russians who made such choice) are very miserable, some kind of lowlifes for me, I can't despise them, but can't be sorry towards them. Nation of webcam girls.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ukrainian stronk defensive lines in Sumy region, very similar to Kharkov. Companies, affilated to Ukrainian govt, oligarchs and mobsters just bought these "teeth of dragon" for x10 fake price and dropped them in random places.

Page 1579 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 579107914791529156915751576157715781579

Thread Information