Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,172
    Given: 12,847

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Humanity sucks! I bet that both Israelis *and* Palistinians have their fair share of murderous and rapacious criminals and terrorists, psychopaths like the ones at the My Lai massacre in the Vietnam War. You see a lot of Black ones in American inner cities. My new pet peeve is people who act like their "team" is above all of that sin nature while they pretend that the other "teams" have near monopolies on it.

You sometimes think that this planet is just one big mental institution. The EBEs transported their most psychotic individuals to this lunatic asylum called Earth, and they fly past this big rock like a bad and dangerous neighborhood. Just look at the world news. Can you honestly say that the international leadership are sane when they actually consider beginning World War III, which would inevitably lead to a nuclear war?
    The Vietnam War involved many conscripts. These were most regular men who had lost friends (Captain Medina talks about one of his men being cut in half by a bouncing Betty (booby trap). Most - but not all - chimped out on the villagers (all women and children. The men were away at the market) because they were pissed that the villagers were quiet about where the bobby traps were. The villagers were caught between a rock and a hard place: they knew where the booby traps were but if they told the Americans the VC would come at night and kill them) and so they kept quiet. When the Americans realized the villagers were aware and keeping quiet they were hated.

So the reaction was a consequence of pent-up frustration over these people being aware of what could kill them - and did kill Americans - but keeping quiet.

I can understand why they were mad and wanted to take it out on villagers who aren't exactly helpful in keeping them and their friends alive. These were typical Americans. I'm sure some were psychopaths but most were normal Americans reacting to a fucked up situation. However, it was the job of the officers to keep everyone in line but instead it was the officers that led the charge to mass murder these civilians.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 05-05-2024 at 03:14 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,723
    Given: 6,644

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The Vietnam War involved many conscripts. These were most regular men who had lost friends (Captain Miranda talks about one of his men being cut in half by a bouncing Betty (booby trap). Most - but not all - chimped out on the villagers (all women and children. The men were away at the market) because they were pissed that the villagers were quiet about where the bobby traps were. The villagers were caught between a rock and a hard place: they knew where the booby traps were but if they told the Americans where they were the VC would come at night and kill them) and so they kept quiet. When the Americans realized the villagers were aware and keeping quiet they were hated.

So the reaction was a consequence of pent-up frustration over these people being aware of what could kill them - and did kill Americans - but keeping quiet.

I can understand why they were mad and wanted to take it out on villagers who aren't exactly helpful in keeping them and their friends alive. These were typical Americans. I'm sure some were psychopaths but not most reacting to a fucked up situation. However, it was the job of the officers to keep everyone in line but instead it was the officers that led the charge to mass murder these civilians.
    It was a horrid and tragic situation. It's hard to say how you would react in a given situation if you never experienced it, but there are lines that many of us would never cross, even in the worst of circumstances. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm immune to vigilante justice in some situations. Some "teens" attacked White college students for kicks when I was in college (a guy from my high school hospitalized two of them when they went after him when he was by himself), and we went hunting after some friends were roughed up for no reason (some great Black people in the 'hood, but some Black racists who would rather kill you than look at you, and this black-pilled me, and it made me despise White Marxists who hate their own race).

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,172
    Given: 12,847

1 Not allowed!

Guy intentionally smacks his head against a Palestinian flag and stars kvetching.
    https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status...59894451151063

Did this idiot not notice he was being filmed?

Unvaccinated Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Politics
    White Nationalist, Far-Right, Pro-Choice, Anti-Zionist
    Hero
    Don Black of Stormfront.org, and Donald Trump
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,550
    Given: 1,592

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Guy intentionally smacks his head against a Palestinian flag and stars kvetching.
    https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status...59894451151063

Did this idiot not notice he was being filmed?
    I posted your link on the other forum I'm on and someone replied, "The joo cries out in pain, while striking you.
    Shlomo should have had his little beanie hat on to protect his empty head."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information