non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,557
    Given: 1,594

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Do you think Don Black would tell the people on his website if he was a federal informant?
    Don Black is not a federal informant. Colonel Frank Grimes and I straightened that out in a private message. He was thinking of someone who outed/doxxed Tucker Carlson's former top writer who was fired for posting the n word on a forum, but it was NOT Stormfront. Stormfront does not allow the n word. It was AutoAdmit forum, which I never heard of before.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media...eff/index.html

While working at Fox News, and while a reporter at The Daily Caller, Neff was a frequent poster on AutoAdmit. Also known as XOXOhth, it is a relatively unmoderated message board like 4chan aimed at lawyers and law school students in which racism and sexism run rampant.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 05-09-2024 at 10:47 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,084
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Don Black is not a federal informant. Colonel Frank Grimes and I straightened that out in a private message. He was thinking of someone who outed/doxxed Tucker Carlson's former top writer who was fired for posting the n word on a forum, but it was NOT Stormfront. Stormfront does not allow the n word. It was AutoAdmit forum, which I never heard of before.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media...eff/index.html
    Interesting. I don't know what to make of Don Black besides thinking he was an overbearing dad and that I used to post on his website when I was an edgy youngster. Lol
    It's Modelo Negra time

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,413
    Given: 43,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Speaking of trannies, (Frazier) Glenn Miller was arrested once with a Black tranny prostitute.

What I've come to learn is most of these 'leaders' have some weird skeletons in their closets.
    I discuss that phenomenon here. Depending on the context, I call it either "Strom Thurmond Syndrome" or "Jimmy Swaggart Syndrome": https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7951182

By the order of the Peaky Blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    The British Royals, House of Windsor
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,377
    Given: 59,148

0 Not allowed!

I wonder if the father and the son still have a contact or family relationship or if they disowned eatch other

By the order of the Peaky Blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    The British Royals, House of Windsor
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,377
    Given: 59,148

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I know. I just get irritated when I see shit like I pointed out (people and groups being misrepresented) and felt something must be said about the misinformation written by the journalist over the Westboro Baptist Church.

I'm not a fan of these religious nuts but they're vocally anti-racist and so it's just annoying seeing them misrepresented.

As for Don Black's kid, I believe most people would agree parents should allow children to be children instead of using them as a tool for political agendas.
    In the link i posted about doja cat stripping they describe the incels as online community of white supremacists most incels are not even white there is indeed a misrepresantation but its ideological i just do not like at all that for example a traditional family or gender roles are linked to whites or patriachy with a few exceptions of some tribes most cultures believe similar

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I wonder if the father and the son still have a contact or family relationship or if they disowned eatch other
    According to a post I saw on there when I was lurking to see the cope about Derek, Don Black says they still occasionally talk via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    In the link i posted about doja cat stripping they describe the incels as online community of white supremacists most incels are not even white there is indeed a misrepresantation but its ideological i just do not like at all that for example a traditional family or gender roles are linked to whites or patriachy with a few exceptions of some tribes most cultures believe similar
    The incel thing is actually something I know a lot about. A couple of years ago, I accidentally ended up in a Discord server of incels, as an attempt to troll them or whatever. Immature decision on my part, but after a few months, I started to actually get to know them as people. You are indeed right - a lot of them are not white. Most of them are also not deformed or hideous or unlovable, just a bit mentally unwell and/or depressed. Some of them still text me to catch up every once in a while. Most of them turned out fine. None of them were a terrorist threat or whatever. Just lonely depressed sadsacks who needed to figure life out.

And yes. Liberal media will shit it's pants about white patriarchy or whatever as if Muslim Arabs and other nationalities haven't always gone way harder on the woman oppressing front than any white man has ever dreamed to, much less done. I would take the most sexist part of European history over 2024 in a Muslim country, lol.
    It's Modelo Negra time

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to a post I saw on there when I was lurking to see the cope about Derek, Don Black says they still occasionally talk via email.

The incel thing is actually something I know a lot about. A couple of years ago, I accidentally ended up in a Discord server of incels, as an attempt to troll them or whatever. Immature decision on my part, but after a few months, I started to actually get to know them as people. You are indeed right - a lot of them are not white. Most of them are also not deformed or hideous or unlovable, just a bit mentally unwell and/or depressed. Some of them still text me to catch up every once in a while. Most of them turned out fine. None of them were a terrorist threat or whatever. Just lonely depressed sadsacks who needed to figure life out.

And yes. Liberal media will shit it's pants about white patriarchy or whatever as if Muslim Arabs and other nationalities haven't always gone way harder on the woman oppressing front than any white man has ever dreamed to, much less done. I would take the most sexist part of European history over 2024 in a Muslim country, lol.
    I am no fan of Islam either, but not all Muslim countries are the same by any stretch. When it comes to women's rights, Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey (yes, even under the Islamist Erdogan), Malaysia and Indonesia are generally OK. Not everywhere is like Saudi Arabia or the Taliban's Afghanistan LOL. (Even the Islamic Republic of Iran is quite different - they even had a female PM in the late 90's, who in fact made a rousing and seminal speech at the UN condemning the Taliban).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I am no fan of Islam either, but not all Muslim countries are the same by any stretch. When it comes to women's rights, Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey (yes, even under the Islamist Erdogan), Malaysia and Indonesia are generally OK. Not everywhere is like Saudi Arabia or the Taliban's Afghanistan LOL. (Even the Islamic Republic of Iran is quite different - they even had a female PM in the late 90's, who in fact made a rousing and seminal speech at the UN condemning the Taliban).
    I'm aware of this but I wonder what the mentality of the average man there is like. A lot of Levantine Arabs are totally normal but I've met Turks, despite coming from a relatively liberal country, who have said some of the most heinously misogynistic shit I've ever heard. Iran I am aware was normal about women a few decades ago but I don't hear anything good about women's rights there from people I know who have recently immigrated.
    It's Modelo Negra time

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm aware of this but I wonder what the mentality of the average man there is like. A lot of Levantine Arabs are totally normal but I've met Turks, despite coming from a relatively liberal country, who have said some of the most heinously misogynistic shit I've ever heard. Iran I am aware was normal about women a few decades ago but I don't hear anything good about women's rights there from people I know who have recently immigrated.
    The laws regarding women's dress and inheritance in Iran are repressive, but women now make up the majority of university students there, and unlike in the West's dear friend Saudi Arabia women can initiate divorce, travel without a male companion...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information