Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Fucking capitalism needs cheap labour from poor countries, fuck capitalism, bring back communism!

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-26-2017 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance + Celtic + Germanic
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Germany, Italy, Spain, and France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian Left
    Religion
    Spiritual, but not religious.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,357
    Given: 1,528

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jepaaa View Post
    Fucking capitalism needs cheap labour from poor countries, fuck capitalism, bring back communism!
    Fuck communism. Capitalism can work if you put your factory outside the country. Communistic pigs are the last thing hard-working people need.
    I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Last Online
    07-07-2019 @ 02:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Politics
    not interested
    Hero
    Niels Bohr,Neil Amstrong,Erwin schrödinger,Edwin Hubble,Albert Einstien,Max Plank,wolfgang pauli
    Religion
    Engineering
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuangeli View Post
    The best immigrants for Europe would be white Euro-Americans, if any at all. And they would have to be educated and willing to adapt. Otherwise, immigration would only be destructive to European culture and heritage. Even then, I still think it's better to encourage Europeans to embrace their culture and have children than mass immigration.
    Ofcourse Europeans returning back to their motherland would be the best thing but that ain't happening

Last Online
    07-07-2019 @ 02:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Politics
    not interested
    Hero
    Niels Bohr,Neil Amstrong,Erwin schrödinger,Edwin Hubble,Albert Einstien,Max Plank,wolfgang pauli
    Religion
    Engineering
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 741
    Given: 352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuangeli View Post
    I got banned from that site for telling them how bigoted and idiotic they were being, so don't worry. Trying to fit into their community felt unnatural and brainwashing. I do want my account deleted, but I don't want to face the pathetic excuse for mods they have there.
    It appears that you are too naive for stuffs you are writing.You realize the potential consequences of joining sites like Stormfront even if you are now an ex member ? Atleast you should have the courtesy not to reveal that fact openly.

Last Online
    12-31-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French
    Ethnicity
    French
    Politics
    Symbiosis
    Religion
    Personal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,151
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Let's see, low birth rates in Europe = immigrants from backwater countries coming into Europe stinking up the joint. High birth rates in Europe means Europeans immigrating to backwater countries and classing up the joint. Ditch those condoms boys, let's pump em out...for everyone's sake.

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-26-2017 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance + Celtic + Germanic
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Germany, Italy, Spain, and France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian Left
    Religion
    Spiritual, but not religious.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,357
    Given: 1,528

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut View Post
    It appears that you are too naive for stuffs you are writing.You realize the potential consequences of joining sites like Stormfront even if you are now an ex member ? Atleast you should have the courtesy not to reveal that fact openly.
    I don't reveal it, I just don't deny it when someone points it out. And back when I joined Stormfront I really had no idea what kind of people they were. It's almost been 3 years since I left that site anyway.

The best thing I could hope for is having my account disabled or requesting a username (I can still log in with many, many restrictions.) But seeing my... infamy in there I highly doubt the mods would do anything.
    Last edited by MissProvocateur; 03-11-2014 at 04:56 AM.
    I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut View Post
    Ofcourse Europeans returning back to their motherland would be the best thing but that ain't happening
    And neither should it happen. European culture (the one i was raised in) is territorial and expansive. For an anglo-american to return back to england is a form of retreat. White nationalists and other need to remove this idea of some white utopia, because it doesn't exist. If you and your people are not continually caught in struggle and resisting against some force, you will gradually lose everything. There should never ever be a state of comfortability for too long.

What i find interesting is that DDCrush has raised some serious and valid points and he's been struck down by a storm of emotional herd behavior.

The problem with whites is that you have so many in the modern era which are FAR too sheltered. They never go anywhere except to the local mall. It's disgusting. Our forefathers were expanding around the globe and all this cowardly generation wants to do is retreat. It's fucking pathetic. The white race is destroying itself due to laziness and cowardice. Honestly, good luck to India. At least there is more aggression and more life among their youth. Whites have lost this and have found happiness eating cookies and staring blindly at televisions.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,545
    Given: 3,463

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    And neither should it happen. European culture (the one i was raised in) is territorial and expansive. For an anglo-american to return back to england is a form of retreat. White nationalists and other need to remove this idea of some white utopia, because it doesn't exist. If you and your people are not continually caught in struggle and resisting against some force, you will gradually lose everything. There should never ever be a state of comfortability for too long.

What i find interesting is that DDCrush has raised some serious and valid points and he's been struck down by a storm of emotional herd behavior.

The problem with whites is that you have so many in the modern era which are FAR too sheltered. They never go anywhere except to the local mall. It's disgusting. Our forefathers were expanding around the globe and all this cowardly generation wants to do is retreat. It's fucking pathetic. The white race is destroying itself due to laziness and cowardice. Honestly, good luck to India. At least there is more aggression and more life among their youth. Whites have lost this and have found happiness eating cookies and staring blindly at televisions.
    Cookies and titties in 65" flat screen TV are awesome, brother. But, I don't think that's what halted European expansion. Basically Western Europeans that have done the conquering don't have the numbers anymore, and if it continues like this, will be run over in no time. Not to forget the traditional family values have gone down the drain.......

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaid View Post
    Cookies and titties in 65" flat screen TV are awesome, brother. But, I don't think that's what halted European expansion. Basically Western Europeans that have done the conquering don't have the numbers anymore, and if it continues like this, will be run over in no time. Not to forget the traditional family values have gone down the drain.......
    I think it is a generational problem. My great-grandfather fought in Egypt in WW1 in the light horse brigade, he was gassed and refused medical treatment to keep fighting because he had a sense of pushing empirical boundaries. His son was also in the military too, my father was the first generation not to fight and was slightly softened in his mentality in regard to expansionism possibly because of the cultural revolution. He is quite content to snack and be entertained without any concern for smashing the rest of the world. I think it's self-destructive.

I personally think it's important to assert dominance over all other people because if you stop doing it, you'll lose relevance whether it's the rest of the world or your place of work, in society in general you have to be assertive and aggressive. How many of the males on this forum would go to another country that is dirty and smelly? They don't want to get their hands dirty and get knee deep in blood and guts. People's mentality is too safe nowadays. I remember i was boarding a plane to Egypt literally the day that the state of emergency was declared and people were like "are you crazy?!"...Just be smart instead of a dumbcunt, naive tourist and there will be no problems at all. It's like nowadays they just trust everyone and assume everyone wants to take care of them because that's what they've been taught back at home. Young westerners are just so sheltered it's sickening. They need a news flash. Dear western youth, The rest of the world doesn't like you. Most of them hate you and are so envious and jealous, so you better harden up and start hitting back you cowardly bastards, yours truly, 1stlighthorse.

I believe it's essential for any young man to be thrown way out of their comfort zone if they want to develop any sort of real character. I see your other points though, especially about family values and have mentioned it before several times.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information