Thread: White man dies after being slashed in the neck by negro male in Toronto, Canada

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,638
    Given: 1,746

2 Not allowed!

Default White man dies after being slashed in the neck by negro male in Toronto, Canada

Man fatally 'slashed in the neck' in downtown Toronto, 1 outstanding | CP24.com

Police are searching for a male suspect after a man was “slashed in neck” on Sunday morning in downtown Toronto and died.

The incident happened in the Garden District, near Dalhousie and Shuter streets.

Toronto police said that they were called to that area shortly before 10:30 a.m. for reports of a wounding.

At the scene, officers found a man with serious injuries.

Life-saving measures were performed on the victim, who has now been identified by police as 50-year-old Jamie Richardson, of no fixed address, but he was pronounced deceased a short time later at St. Michael’s Hospital.
    Richardson is Toronto’s 30th murder victim of the year.

The suspect is described as a man, six feet tall with a large build. He is somewhere between 30 and 40 years old, Det. Sgt. Henri Marsman, of the Homicide and Missing Persons Unit, told reporters at the scene.

He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black pants, a black toque with a white crest on the front, and black Converse shoes, and carrying a beige jacket, a white reusable bag, a small white satchel, and a dark-coloured piece of luggage. The suspect was rolling the suitcase westbound on Shuter Street, police said.

Marsman said that the victim had just left a nearby clinic when he was involved in some sort of exchange with a male where he was “slashed in the neck” with a “makeshift weapon.”

“The victim sought help with the clinic, but unfortunately, by the time he was brought to the hospital, he didn't survive,” said Marsman, who urged anyone who sees the suspect to call 911 immediately and not approach him.
    He also said that while the exchange between the suspect and the victim wasn’t “completely random,” police don’t believe they were necessarily acquainted.

“We have no information that they knew each other. As far as we know, they're strangers,” he said.

“We're eager to get this person into custody as quickly as possible.”

Police have not released any details about what could be the motive for this incident.
    I CFG

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,692
    Given: 9,079

1 Not allowed!

Arrow

Toronto Canada... might as well be considered 3rd world by now on top of how authoritarian that country has become.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Comment from a member on the other forum I'm on:

One must always be prepared around negroes and never let their guard down.

Negroes are only around 8 or 9% of Torontos population but they completely fill up the jails and are the majority in there. Almost every type of predatory crime in Toronto is being committed by negroes such as home invasions, carjackings, shootings, robberies, etc. Negroes from Toronto are now going out of town to smaller towns to commit their crimes as well.

This is an unrelated article, but it happened not long after the incident this thread is about. Another negro “randomly” attacking 2 people in Toronto. They were probably White. Images released of man wanted in assault investigation | CP24.com

Also, a day before the incident this thread is about I noticed another “random” attack by “teens” on a couple where the man was stabbed and the woman assaulted. Couple attacked by teens in Toronto: police | CP24.com

I would guess that these are all black on White hate crimes. Let us keep in mind that blacks are only 8 or 9% of Torontos population.

If I go through this Toronto local news page, almost every violent crime is being committed by negroes. Toronto News | Ontario News | CP24

Some people like to say that “Toronto is very safe for a large city”, but that isn’t telling the whole story. Sure, if you compare Toronto to some American cities which have very large negro populations, the crime is much lower, but that is only because we have less negroes and more Indians/non Whites who fill that gap. As soon as any city has an increase in black population, the crime rates go up along with it. Anyone who thinks the black crime problem isn’t genetic is a complete idiot.
    I CFG

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Suspect arrested.

Comment from another member of the other forum I'm on:

Just another 'random' attack by a mentally-ill repeat-offending 'minority' against a totally-random White person, right?

“It wasn’t completely random, there was some sort of aim to approaching this person.”

If the media-manipulators have their way, there will be no dots to connect, no patterns to notice and no lessons to be learned. Why I Don't Want to Become a Minority

'Diversity' will still be trumpeted as 'our greatest strength!' “Diversity is Canada’s Strength” - Prime Minister of Canada:
    “It’s easy, in a country like Canada, to take diversity for granted. In so many ways, it’s the air we breathe.” Justin Trudeau, 'Diversity' Cult--Leader of Canada
    Like millions of other Whites in Western nations, Jamie Richardson is not breathing any air due to the scourge of 'diversity.'

Arrest made in fatal assault of man in downtown Toronto
    On Monday, authorities said 50-year-old Joseph Anthony Emery of Toronto was arrested. He’s been charged with second-degree murder.

Investigators believe both men were unknown to one another.

“We have no information that they knew each other; as far as we know, they’re strangers,” said Det. Sgt. Henri Marsman. “It wasn’t completely random, there was some sort of aim to approaching this person.”
    I CFG

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Euro
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 5,432

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Suspect arrested.

Comment from another member of the other forum I'm on:
    Same thing as with the Arabs in Europe.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Last Online
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo