Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,710
    Given: 7,886

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    What war has NATO started in Europe on this scale that has caused half a million deaths by invading a neighboring country and hiding its intentions until after it has started?

Tell me...
    You know, the war would end with treaties in March 2022 if Boris Johnson and some other nice guys would not force Ukraine to choose the path of own experimental cannon fodder. For a civilian from 3rd state I think it's the best option, deals and war finished in less than 1 month.

Reality is that in 3rd year of war foreign ministers come to Ukraine telling that Ukraine should bust and recruit more of own citizens, that's it.

I don't give a damn about Ukrainians and existence of Ukraine, but you pretend that you do. Ukraine is finished as national project and will never recover a lot because of its foreign friends.

This war in early 2022 was a weird war, really some kind of "special operation", but West did everything to turn it into real war. What to do now? Maybe send them some more of older tanks and other toys to prolong their agony plus your military industry will have nice chance to benefit and renew its stocks.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,274
    Given: 22,185

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You know, the war would end with treaties in March 2022 if Boris Johnson and some other nice guys would not force Ukraine to choose the path of own experimental cannon fodder. For a civilian from 3rd state I think it's the best option, deals and war finished in less than 1 month.
    Of course yes, and if Russia, USA and UK had not confronted Hitler, the Second World War would have lasted very short.

And if that is done, then Russia will go after the Baltic countries, Moldova etc...?

The "little green men" of Crimea had nothing to do with Russia. Now Crimea is Russia.

Russia will not incorporate Ukrainian territories into its nation. Now they are incorporated.

Russian troops on the Ukrainian border are just routine wargames. Two days later, the invasion of Ukraine.

We can't trust what you say. Sorry, it's late..

Reality is that in 3rd year of war foreign ministers come to Ukraine telling that Ukraine should bust and recruit more of own citizens, that's it.
    If they want to continue fighting for their territory, it is logical that they need more troops, since you continue. It's logical, no one has to go and tell them, the Ukrainians themselves already know it.

I don't give a damn about Ukrainians and existence of Ukraine, but you pretend that you do. Ukraine is finished as national project and will never recover a lot because of its foreign friends.
    On the contrary, the Ukrainian national project already has its war of independence, it has been reinforced for the future. Even if you manage to take all of Ukraine and incorporate it into Russia, that fact is there forever and will be the reference so that there will forever be a Ukrainian feeling with Russia as an enemy, forever, as happened when Napoleon invaded Spain.

This war in early 2022 was a weird war, really some kind of "special operation", but West did everything to turn it into real war. What to do now? Maybe send them some more of older tanks and other toys to prolong their agony plus your military industry will have nice chance to benefit and renew its stocks.
    No, it was not NATO that turned it into a war, it was Ukraine's willingness to oppose your invasion.

No, this war has not been started to renew any stock or revitalize the arms industry, it is not true.

And if China, Iran and North Korea had not helped you, you would have practically lost the war right now.
    Last edited by gixajo; 05-16-2024 at 09:05 AM.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    Today @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,710
    Given: 7,886

2 Not allowed!

Of course yes, and if Russia, USA and UK had not confronted Hitler, the Second World War would have lasted very short.
    I remember USA and other allies joining the war directly, I don't see NATO troops in Ukraine, seems like there are few of those in the West who want to die for freedom of Ukraine. Btw, there's untouched and functioning gas pipeline from Russia to EU through Ukraine which supplies Russian gas to Europeans, just like lots of other fully functioning trade plus grey billions worth schemes. I don't remember something like this between allies and axis, did they sell Volkswagen cars in London and Bentley in Berlin in 1942? Before pathetic comparisons, you have to give up hypocrisy and false humanism. Your countries and your companies successfully sponsor Russian war machine and we're ok with it, but you should not be ok with it. Your taxpayers money go to pockets of Ukrainian thieves who already build their future life abroad (their kids are already there in safety) and to the Russian military sector turning your taxes into toys like FAB bombs which vaporize poor Ukrainian recruits.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Y...ocks.
    And let's leave it here, if you don't mind Victor.

You don't care what I say, and I don't care what you say.

We have already confronted opinions, we do not agree, it is not worth insisting.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I remember USA and other allies joining the war directly, I don't see NATO troops in Ukraine, seems like there are few of those in the West who want to die for freedom of Ukraine. Btw, there's untouched and functioning gas pipeline from Russia to EU through Ukraine which supplies Russian gas to Europeans, just like lots of other fully functioning trade plus grey billions worth schemes. I don't remember something like this between allies and axis, did they sell Volkswagen cars in London and Bentley in Berlin in 1942? Before pathetic comparisons, you have to give up hypocrisy and false humanism. Your countries and your companies successfully sponsor Russian war machine and we're ok with it, but you should not be ok with it. Your taxpayers money go to pockets of Ukrainian thieves who already build their future life abroad (their kids are already there in safety) and to the Russian military sector turning your taxes into toys like FAB bombs which vaporize poor Ukrainian recruits.
    I also don't see Chinese, Belarusian, North Korean, Venezuelan or Iranian troops.

You are paying a much higher price for this war than me, you would be the most interested in ending it, and it was as easy as ending the one who started it, who gave the order to militarily invade Ukraine.

Can we leave this now?

Last Online
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Cirooo
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    It's hitting me hard now that I'm
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,387
    Given: 4,714

0 Not allowed!

Russian military sector turning your taxes into toys like FAB bombs which vaporize poor Ukrainian recruits.
    If theres enough cargo 200, its Ok for them i think, this is my impression from the whole show.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cirooo
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The motive behind the attack is still not fully known, but is being investigated as politically motivated.[35] Slovakia's Interior Minister Matúš Šutaj Eštok stated to multiple media outlets that preliminary investigations revealed the gunman had a political motivation for the assassination attempt.[2] Cintula's son said his father did not vote for Fico.[36] In a leaked interrogation video, Cintula stated that he "doesn't agree with [...] governmental policy" and does not agree with "governmental elimination of mass media". In particular, he stated that he disagrees with the disbandment of Radio and Television of Slovakia.[27] Authorities said that he had also attended anti-government protests.[26]

Seems personal motivation to me, to be honest.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    The motive behind the attack is still not fully known, but is being investigated as politically motivated.[35] Slovakia's Interior Minister Matúš Šutaj Eštok stated to multiple media outlets that preliminary investigations revealed the gunman had a political motivation for the assassination attempt.[2] Cintula's son said his father did not vote for Fico.[36] In a leaked interrogation video, Cintula stated that he "doesn't agree with [...] governmental policy" and does not agree with "governmental elimination of mass media". In particular, he stated that he disagrees with the disbandment of Radio and Television of Slovakia.[27] Authorities said that he had also attended anti-government protests.[26]

Seems personal motivation to me, to be honest.
    Not very NATO, not very woke, not very leftist, not very globalist, not very multiculturalist, then the conspiracy doesn't make as much sense and it will have to be "personal reasons." Of course...

Slovakia: the links between the Fico attacker and the pro-Russian far right

The links between Juraj Cintula, the poet and amateur writer indicated as the author who shot Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico yesterday afternoon, and the far right would have started in the literary circles frequented by the 71 year old. According to the Czech newspaper “Denik N”, in fact, Cintula was a member of the Duha Literary Club, which usually meets in the Tekovska library, in Levice. The director of the library, Vlasta Kollarova, explained that in the past she helped the alleged perpetrator with the presentation of a book. The woman described Cintula as a poet and long-time member of the literary club, a normal person: “he was rebellious when young, but not aggressive”. In 2022, one of the 23 members of the club ran for the post of Nitra County MP for the Slovak People's Party of Andrei Hlinka, a nationalist formation inspired by the historic "Hlinka Slovak People's Party", active between the end of the 1930s and the end of the Second World War in Czechoslovakia and of clear clerical-fascist and nationalist inspiration.

The man he attacked Robert FicoFurthermore, in the past he had had contacts with the pro-Russian group Slovenský Branci (Slovak Conscripts), according to what was reported by the Hungarian investigative journalist Szabolcs Panyi. In 2016, Slovak Conscripts shared a photo on Facebook that included the attacker. In the message attached to the photo, Cintula describes what attracted him to this pro-Russian group at that moment. As the first motivation he cites "the ability to act without submitting to the order of the State", as the second "disinterested zeal". According to Cintula, “hundreds of thousands of migrants” are arriving in Europe and, in this context, the Conscripts want to protect Slovakia from their influence, acting as true “patriots”. In another Facebook message, Cintula wrote that the state cannot protect its citizens, and therefore citizens themselves should protect public space before it is "filled with criminal elements."

A few months later, Juraj Cintula he founded a party called Hnutie proti nasiliu (Movement against violence). The Slovak Conscripts' movement announced the end of its activity in the autumn of 2022 but are known for having advocated pro-Russian propaganda positions for years. The movement, in fact, defended the figure of Russian President Vladimir Putin, was often critical of the West, the European Union, and had mobilized against the reception of migrants, often attacking the media and non-governmental organizations.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cirooo
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Not very NATO, not very woke, not very leftist, not very globalist, not very multiculturalist, then the conspiracy doesn't make as much sense and it will have to be "personal reasons." Of course...
    Watch this also=

In 2016, he co-founded "Movement Against Violence" (Slovak: Hnutie proti nasiliu), who showed support for Progressive Slovakia (PS) candidate Zuzana Čaputová at the 2019 Slovak presidential election. After the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the movement condemned Russian aggression by stating "What Slavic brotherhood? There is only an aggressor and an attacked."[34] Slovak newspaper Sme claimed to identify him on pictures from protests against controversial reforms of Fico's government, which were organized by pro-Western opposition three months before the shooting.[35] Cintula's neighbours described him as a "gentle old" person who was enjoying retirement with his wife and expressed disbelief over his actions.[33]

He appears a politically active old man, just as we have billions of them in our countries, a little bit angrier one.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Watch this also=

In 2016, he co-founded "Movement Against Violence" (Slovak: Hnutie proti nasiliu), who showed support for Progressive Slovakia (PS) candidate Zuzana Čaputová at the 2019 Slovak presidential election. After the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the movement condemned Russian aggression by stating "What Slavic brotherhood? There is only an aggressor and an attacked."[34] Slovak newspaper Sme claimed to identify him on pictures from protests against controversial reforms of Fico's government, which were organized by pro-Western opposition three months before the shooting.[35] Cintula's neighbours described him as a "gentle old" person who was enjoying retirement with his wife and expressed disbelief over his actions.[33]

He appears a politically active old man, just as we have billions of them in our countries, a little bit angrier one.
    According the Spanish news when he was arrested he said that he agrees with Fico's anti-Western and pro-Russian policies but still believes that he puts democracy at risk.

In any case, it was all so botched that I doubt any foreign intelligence agency is to blame (neither Russian nor "Western"), nobody is interested in killing that politician at that level..
    Last edited by gixajo; 05-17-2024 at 03:43 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information