H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,140
    Given: 22,039

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Not built, but rebuilt after being destroyed.

Žeželj Bridge (Serbian: Жежељев мост, Žeželjev most) is a tied-arch bridge on the Danube river in Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia. The bridge was originally built in 1961, and was destroyed during the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia. The newly constructed bridge was opened in 2018.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BDe%C5%BEelj_Bridge

How "oppressed Albos were saved" by destroying bridges all over Serbia?
    Not exactly, it was demolished by Serbians themselves after being hit by a Tomahawk.

Anyway, that is the past, now all that is being used to fuel hatred for their own interests.

For now Hungary and you are playing your cards relatively well and are getting "things" from both sides (a good example is those two bridges, each financed and built by one of the sides), something that could be morally debatable, but while there are no more wars within Europe and that hatred can be controlled and directed without bloodshed, it is admissible.

We are all involved in a game of interests of the "big ones", and you, like us, are expendable pawns in that game.

If I laugh when Cosmolady talks about the elites, I don't laugh because it's not true, I laugh because apparently she considers the elites on one side good and the elites on the other side bad.

The intentions of the elites on both sides are the same; stay in power by any means. They are the ones who create wars, and they create them not to defend your interest or mine, but their own. In those wars we will die you or I.

Our interest as individuals is to prevent the elites from directing our country to fight a war. Don't let them tell you stories, don't let them force you to hate. Hate is the tool they use to manipulate you.

And it seems they haven't had to try too hard with you.

The declaration of independence of Kosovo from Serbia, was promulgated on Sunday, February 17, 2008. The independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia began on August 26, 2008.

China builds a bridge, shortly after the EU builds another bridge. "Carrot and stick"

Tools are the same.

But right now those who stir up hatred around the world are the ones who want to rise. It's like when an applicant challenges the boxing champion, who is the one who provokes? Who is interested in stirring up the waters?

If for Serbia to recover Kosovo, we all have to be subjugated by a set of states that range from a ultra-nationalist messianic authoritarianism, a pseudo-communist state that is only interested in material progress while annulling the individual, another autarkic state that suffers recurrent famines a ridiculous leader, another theocratic state with a Muslim religious dictatorship etc...

Oh really? I'm sorry, I don't trust the "new reality" that those types of people could impose.

I prefer the USA, they are deceitful bastards, but at least they don't kill their own citizens by millions during peace times if they don't want to follow their mandates.

They try to impose absurd ideologies on us that weaken our societies,it´s true, but at least we maintain the capacity as individuals to disagree and to be able to try to change things without killing us all.

I would love to reform and direct what we have, not change a criticizable guardianship for another inadmissible guardianship. That´s all.

And I would have loved for Russia to have been an active part in that change, because it has things to contribute, but not through a war, and even less so now, when he is becoming more and more a puppet of "others."

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,653
    Given: 7,832

1 Not allowed!

Novi Sad had three bridges on Danube, and all of them were destroyed in NATO bombing.

All three were rebuilt until now, and nowadays 2 new bridges on Danube are in process of building, by „China road and bridge corporation”

Building of 2 new bridges:

Novi Sad will have 5 bridges on Danube.
    I've been living there bro. On Srem side of NS Danube

Last Online
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,973
    Given: 11,775

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Not exactly, it was demolished by Serbians themselves after being hit by a Tomahawk.

Anyway, that is the past, now all that is being used to fuel hatred for their own interests.

For now Hungary and you are playing your cards relatively well and are getting "things" from both sides (a good example is those two bridges, each financed and built by one of the sides), something that could be morally debatable, but while there are no more wars within Europe and that hatred can be controlled and directed without bloodshed, it is admissible.

We are all involved in a game of interests of the "big ones", and you, like us, are expendable pawns in that game.

If I laugh when Cosmolady talks about the elites, I don't laugh because it's not true, I laugh because apparently she considers the elites on one side good and the elites on the other side bad.

The intentions of the elites on both sides are the same; stay in power by any means. They are the ones who create wars, and they create them not to defend your interest or mine, but their own. In those wars we will die you or I.

Our interest as individuals is to prevent the elites from directing our country to fight a war. Don't let them tell you stories, don't let them force you to hate. Hate is the tool they use to manipulate you.

And it seems they haven't had to try too hard with you.

The declaration of independence of Kosovo from Serbia, was promulgated on Sunday, February 17, 2008. The independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia began on August 26, 2008.

China builds a bridge, shortly after the EU builds another bridge. "Carrot and stick"

Tools are the same.

But right now those who stir up hatred around the world are the ones who want to rise. It's like when an applicant challenges the boxing champion, who is the one who provokes? Who is interested in stirring up the waters?

If for Serbia to recover Kosovo, we all have to be subjugated by a set of states that range from a ultra-nationalist messianic authoritarianism, a pseudo-communist state that is only interested in material progress while annulling the individual, another autarkic state that suffers recurrent famines a ridiculous leader, another theocratic state with a Muslim religious dictatorship etc...

Oh really? I'm sorry, I don't trust the "new reality" that those types of people could impose.

I prefer the USA, they are deceitful bastards, but at least they don't kill their own citizens by millions during peace times if they don't want to follow their mandates.

They try to impose absurd ideologies on us that weaken our societies,it´s true, but at least we maintain the capacity as individuals to disagree and to be able to try to change things without killing us all.

I would love to reform and direct what we have, not change a criticizable guardianship for another inadmissible guardianship. That´s all.

And I would have loved for Russia to have been an active part in that change, because it has things to contribute, but not through a war, and even less so now, when he is becoming more and more a puppet of "others."
    You should start getting used to the new multipolar world.

As a sovereign state, we will continue to cooperate with China and Russia to our mutual satisfaction, we will not ask anyone, neither EU nor USA, what our opinion or act should be.
    🔴
    🔵

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,915
    Given: 5,181

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Well, we can agree on at least one thing, that there is a clear and long-combined strategy of several countries to displace the West as" hegemonic world power".

But we do not agree that Iran, China, Russia, Venezuela, North Korea and Cuba are a better replacement than the USA and Europe.

You have defended the goodness comparing to the USA of each of those countries without any type of criticism of something as obvious as that only the internal repression of the mid-20th century until now in those countries and in countries influenced or supported by those countries, have caused more deaths. internally during its peace than the USA with its wars.

You only have to look at the internal deaths during collectivization in the Soviet Union or the so-called Chinese "Cultural Revolution."

Are You agree or not with the the sentence in bold?
    Yes, the communist governments of the USSR and PRC were genocidal to their own people at various times 50-100 years ago.

What century are you living in? What relevance does this have to international affairs TODAY?

The Stalinist regime is long gone, the Maoist regime is long gone.

Of course I would not live in mainland China, and of course living in the US or EU is much more pleasant.
    (And nobody mentioned North Korea, Cuba, Iran, I don't see their relevance,
    we are talking here about value judgments between world powers)

But the FOREIGN policy of the US is objectively far more destructive than China's foreign policy.

Especially since US foreign policy brutality is much more RECENT than Chinese brutality.

The Vietnam War happened at the same time as the evil Cultural Revolution.
    Which was more destructive? Rhetorical question. Which involves FOREIGN policy?

In the meantime, the US has obliterated Iraq and Libya, and has attacked Syria and Yugoslavia,
    China has not. China has also brokered peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

So objectively,
    China is much less belligerent, and more diplomatic and constructive with its foreign policy compared to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Do you think that China would never do the same if in the US shoes? China was indeed geopolitically a closed country, but not anymore.
    A multipolar world order should prevent China from dominating the entire world as the US does currently.

This is why the world also needs a strong Russia, a strong India, a strong Arabia,
    and other strong Asian countries to keep China in check.
    A strong nationalist (non-globalist) US would be fine as well, if they would stop provoking wars around the world.
    The EU seems to be the lapdog of the same globalist elites that currently control the US.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-20-2024 at 12:55 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

China saves Serbia’s largest steel plant’s business miracle | This Shocked the United States!

🔴
    🔵

Last Online
    Today @ 06:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Zagreb
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 228

0 Not allowed!

NATO destroying bridge in Serbia:

China building bridge in Serbia:

See the difference?
    Yes, but they don't build this for you, but for themselves. Good infrastructure is necessary for a good colonial governance and exploitation.

You should adapt yourselves to new Asian values and customs. Workers in "Jura" factory have already experienced it.

https://novi.ba/clanak/96618/srpski-...-gazdama-video

Prepare your Pampers.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,735
    Given: 4,688

0 Not allowed!

We already have small Chinese community in Serbia, they are good, hardworking and quiet people.
    I am against of changing of ethnic structure of Serbia of minimum 80% ethnic Serbs of total population, but I would exchange some minorities as Gypsies, Albanians and Croats for Chinese, with no doubt.

China had centuries to colonize Siberia, but they simple didnt care about it.

In contrast, they had built Great Wall toward North.

Despite your malicious intent to make rivalry between Russia and China, it will not happen.

Very small in comparison of investments and influence of Peoples Republic of China.
    Economic and political influence of Turkey in Serbia and region is not small.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	677z381_vuci-i-erdogan-novi-pazar-tng-rade-prelic.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	130426  

monkey
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Kvarner
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,358
    Given: 5,870

0 Not allowed!

Wow, what a servitude behaviour first for Putin and now for Xi. Kinda embarassing to watch tbh

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Wow, what a servitude behaviour first for Putin and now for Xi. Kinda embarassing to watch tbh
    You can only be jaelous that president of a global superpower as China visited our country.
    🔴
    🔵

monkey
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Kvarner
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,358
    Given: 5,870

0 Not allowed!

You can only be jaelous that president of a global superpower as China visited our country.
    It's embarassing....not that he visited, but all the rest

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information