Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion of Gypsies and Hungarians. Caste system in Hungary. Dark pigmentation = masculine ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,684/7
    Given: 7,242/12

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    In the past i had same mindset, but nowadays not really. In my opinion gypsies have no place in Europe, they must create an own country. I dont want to live with them, i dont want their assimilation and i dont want to integrate the gypsy kultur into european kultur.
    I understand your point and your right, but gypsies had 800 years to integrate and they always refused it. I wont wait anymore and i dont care if some want to assimilate, i dont want them here.
    Acting like subhuman towards person who politely does his job to serve food in a restaurant just because he is Gypsy is repulsive. You friend is a scumbag.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    East European
    Country
    Belarus
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,964/342
    Given: 10,272/234

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    There is no Jewish underclass left in Europe to my knowledge. Almost everyone is middle class or higher.
    There are low class jews but nowadays its rare. I have a jewish friend, his brother is a poor house painter.

And there was genetic study that stated Hungarian Gypsies partly have Hungarian ethnic DNA.
    Yes and its pretty normal. They live here since medieval age, of course they mixed with europeans.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,872/312
    Given: 4,796/29

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

There is no Jewish underclass left in Europe to my knowledge. Almost everyone is middle class or higher. Off-white people I saw hanging around metro stations and asimilar in Budapest looked low class and I am pretty sure they are mixed Gypsies for the most part.

Varda statements about Serbs are cherrypicked and based on wishful thinking.

Mortimer is one person who already mentioned how many of his family members married Serbs, Hungarians, Germans etc. He is product of mixing himself. And there was genetic study that stated Hungarian Gypsies partly have Hungarian ethnic DNA.
    I said for strong majority of Serbs is still unceptable mixing with Gypsie, it is maybe 80% Serbs not 100%. Where i live exist two type of Gypsies. Ghettoized ones from favela and integrated which live mostly in social apartments (which got from state) and in smaller number in private houses. I know only for 3 mixed marriages between Serbs and Gypsies. I know that people by names and surnames and everything about them. Mortimer is self hater who like to speak about his higher than Gypsy average Euro admixture.
    Last edited by Varda; 05-22-2024 at 01:50 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up/Down

There are low class jews but nowadays its rare. I have a jewish friend, his brother is a poor house painter.

Yes and its pretty normal. They live here since medieval age, of course they mixed with europeans.
    But Hungarians have on average zero Gypsy admix which means Universe has a point; almost all mixed people between Gypsies and Europeans would end up in Gypsy community. On the other hand lot of eastern Europeans have trace Jewish ancestry which means mixes of Jewish and European people unlike Gypsies could end up in local social community.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    East European
    Country
    Belarus
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I do not have a problem with a Independent gypsy country just with some things how you portray it
    Would you live there.

Acting like subhuman towards person who politely does his job to serve food in a restaurant just because he is Gypsy is repulsive. You friend is a scumbag.
    Yeah scumbag, but he is right. Im sick of tolerance, this is the reason of the decay. If everyone would be a racist scumbag then Europe would be a better place.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,872/312
    Given: 4,796/29

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    I said for strong majority of Serbs is still unceptable mixing with Gypsie, it is maybe 80% Serbs not 100%. Where i live exist two type of Gypsies. Ghettoized ones from favela and integrated which live mostly in social apartments (which got from state) and in smaller number in private houses. I know only for 3 mixed marriages between Serbs and Gypsies. I know that people by names and surnames and everything about them. Mortimer is self hater who like to speak about his higher than Gypsy average Euro admixture.
    In all 3 cases of mixed marriages that i know Gypsies are integrated ones. Ghetzoized/favela Gypsies here are still quite more numerous than integrated ones.
    Last edited by Varda; 05-22-2024 at 01:50 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah scumbag, but he is right. Im sick of tolerance, this is the reason of the decay. If everyone would be a racist scumbag then Europe would be a better place.
    No, it wouldn't. It shows a subhuman mentality of molesting people because of what they are and not because of what they do. There is nothing to tolerate about Gypsy waiter in a restaurant. Aren't everyone crying how Gypsies are parasites who don't work? Well he was working. Such behaviour is disgusting.

This is typical traits of bullies who abuse people where they can. I bet he would be silent like a bitch in front of loud Gypsy criminal who could take him out.

Your friend shows typical traits of sadistic personality.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,433/11
    Given: 1,359/4

Would you live there.

Yeah (Aka french tolerance).

Racism is good.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    East European
    Country
    Belarus
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up/Down

No, it wouldn't. It shows a subhuman mentality of molesting people because of what they are and not because of what they do. There is nothing to tolerate about Gypsy waiter in a restaurant. Aren't everyone crying how Gypsies are parasites who don't work? Well he was working. Such behaviour is disgusting.

This is typical traits of bullies who abuse people where they can. I bet he would be silent like a bitch in front of loud Gypsy criminal who could take him out.

I wish racist subhuman scumbag sadistic mentality for all europeans Zero Cola & zero tolerance for Europe

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,433/11
    Given: 1,359/4

Who cares, Gypsies have no business in Hungary.

The Hungarians can and have the right to mistreat them, and even more: they have the right to do with them what they want. If they don't want them, they can remove them very violently.
    Hungary is the property of the Hungarians.

“They have a job, that’s good! and it’s even better than the white Hungarian who doesn’t have a job!”
    In reality, we don't care. There are thousands of Arabs working in France, so what? They are dirty Arabs with an IQ of 80, degenerates, a criminogenic inbred people.

Tolerance is enough.

When the Gypsies are the majority in Hungary, they will do what the North Africans and negroid Kangs do in France, that is to say widespread crimes, everywhere and all the time.

I don't even see the point in being tolerant anymore, in showing affection for subhuman people.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information