PDA

View Full Version : do women use sex as a commodity in exchange of favours?

caviezel
11-20-2013, 08:34 PM
do women use sex as a commodity in exchange of social and economical favours?
I found this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15582858

I believe it's true, not that I'm misogynist anyway. misogyny is a different thing.

armenianbodyhair
11-20-2013, 08:37 PM
That's kinda sad.

Hadouken
11-20-2013, 08:40 PM
well when a woman really likes you she will even have sex with you when she is not in the mood only to make you feel good and do you a "favor"

that should be appreciated imo :biggrin:

rob211080
11-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes they do,they also use it as a punishment to.

blklady2013
11-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Some do and some don't. But there are pressures and male expectations of women that certainly that plays a role in this as well. This is part of the reason why I'm not being intimate until after I'm married. I don't want someone to be with me because he views every single thing he does for me as a transaction of some sort. Hang out with me because we have fun or because there's no stress, and we just get each other. I don't want to feel like I'm wasting someone's time or they are only with me for one thing. However this is easier said than done.

Ultra
11-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Yes they do so I've heard + scientific studies + surveys confirm this. Hopefully I am too hot and alpha male to ever experience this blackmailing myself though.

Albion
11-20-2013, 11:29 PM
They sometimes blackmail you with being abstinent, so yes.

Odin
10-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Sometimes.

Óttar
10-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Scientists taught apes in an experiment that coins can be exchanged for goods and services (food, etc). The first thing the apes did when they figured this out is they bribed the females for sex. In another case, scientists could not explain how a number of female apes had gotten pregnant. Opening the door to the laboratory one night revealed that the males were giving females bananas in exchange for sex.

Magnolia
10-12-2017, 02:08 AM
I guess it it still quite common.
Sex is a woman's weapon for controlling a man. It was always like that and some women tend to abuse that secret of nature profusely. Some of them even enjoy to deactivate men's brain by their sluty behaviour. Then "a prey" can easily act like a total idiot.