PDA

View Full Version : Criminal behavior of Europid races according to Earnest Hooton

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 08:48 PM
1. Dinarids are the greatest sex offenders

http://imageshack.com/a/img691/3450/f4f.gif

2. Mediterranids and Atlantids(Nordic Mediterraneans) are rampant murderers and assaulter

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1249-Offense-rankings-of-racial-types-murder-and-assault.jpg

3. East-Europid Poles are the best burglars

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1248-Burglary-and-larceny-rankings-of-native-whites-of-foreign-parentage.jpg

4. Teutonics(Nordic) are the best when it comes to forgeries and frauds

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1247-Forgery-and-fraud-rankings-of-native-whites-of-foreign-parentage.jpg

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Nordic/Teutonics seem to be the least criminal race in Europe while Mediterranids seem to be very criminal based on their race and as we all know race is based on genes. The Mediterranid race is made for being criminal. This is not my conclusion but based on race eugenic scientists. So to all swarthy Neo-Nutzis from Iberia and other non-Nordic parts of Europe, do you disagree with actual factual race science?

GrebluBro
03-08-2014, 08:55 PM
//

How old are you man?

You give 2-5 thumbs down (without even reading) for every single thumbs down I give each time :picard2:

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Any opinions?

Amud
03-08-2014, 09:03 PM
I wonder if he did an actual study on this, or if it's just speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some accuracy to it, though. Nordics are definitely the most reserved and introverted types, so it makes sense that they would be less criminal.

I'm not sure how to interpret the last one. They have Teutonic as the highest on forgery/fraud and Near Eastern as the lowest, but I'd expect Near Eastern (Armenid) to be the most fraudulent, as that's a well-known stereotype. And the Italians should be up high too, with their mafia and all. Is it supposed to be backwards?

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:08 PM
I wonder if he did an actual study on this, or if it's just speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some accuracy to it, though. Nordics are definitely the most reserved and introverted types, so it makes sense that they would be less criminal.

I'm not sure how to interpret the last one. They have Teutonic as the highest on forgery/fraud and Near Eastern as the lowest, but I'd expect Near Eastern (Armenid) to be the most fraudulent, as that's a well-known stereotype. Is it supposed to be backwards?

I think he connects forgery/fraud with high intelligence and hence puts Nordics/Teutonics into this category.

Damiăo de Góis
03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm guessing that this was done by studying the phenotypes of criminals in America? It has nothing to do with Europe.

YeshAtid
03-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Nordic/Teutonics seem to be the least criminal race in Europe while Mediterranids seem to be very criminal based on their race and as we all know race is based on genes. The Mediterranid race is made for being criminal. This is not my conclusion but based on race eugenic scientists. So to all swarthy Neo-Nutzis from Iberia and other non-Nordic parts of Europe, do you disagree with actual factual race science?
Is it me but are all the "neo-nutzis" here extremely non-European looking?They resemble Bedouins and Palestinians more so than they do Nordics. I think we need to deport back to the Middle East pronto. We should replace them with a plethora of Nordic Levantines.

The King, I am
03-08-2014, 09:14 PM
this is so immature lol

Amud
03-08-2014, 09:19 PM
In some ways, this contradicts what Gunther had to say

Characteristic of the Dinaric is an inclination to sudden outbursts, to quick anger, and to combativeness -- characteristics, however, which but stand out from the general level of a disposition that is on the whole good-tempered, cheerful, and friendly. But it is not mere chance that the predominantly Dinaric south-east of the German-speaking area (like the East with its East Baltic strain) is marked by a particularly high percentage of convictions for dangerous bodily wounding, and in general by a relatively high percentage of criminal convictions.

In public life the Mediterranean man shows but a slight sense of order and law, and a want of forethought. He is quickly roused to opposition, and is ever wishing for change; the south of France, predominantly Mediterranean, eagerly votes 'radical.' Mediterranean ferment (il voit rouge) stands opposed to Nordic restraint in social life also. Thus there is a tendency to lawless (anarchical) conditions, to secret plotting (Camorra and Maffia in Italy, Sinn Fein in Ireland, some of the features of Italian and French freemasonry), and to an adventurous life of robbery.8

The predominantly Mediterranean south of Italy (with Sicily and Sardinia) is characterized by a higher percentage of deeds of violence and murder; and Niceforo significantly calls a district in Sardinia, where the Mediterranean element is markedly predominant, the criminal district (zona delinquente).

Fraud (?), blackmail, and threats would seem to be more frequent in the predominantly Alpine parts of Germany.

He is very revengeful, and when he is after vengeance, he is far-seeing and remarkably crafty. He inclines to brutality in his sexual relations, and, indeed, to brutality in general. The German districts with most East Baltic blood have 'a heavy proportion of crime';13 So it is with East Prussia, Posen, and Silesia, particularly in respect of dangerous bodily injuries, and light and serious theft.

North-west Germany, where the Nordic race shows its strongest predominance within the German tribes, has the lowest criminal percentage. The figures for crime rise as we go east and south, that is, in the direction of the lessening of the strain of Nordic blood. In north-west Germany it is dangerous bodily wounding and fraud that are especially rare, in Scandinavia fraud and theft. Ploetz ascribes to the Nordic race 'a greater regard for the neighbour's person and property.'6

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Any opinions?

Mostly right, obviously.

I expect brunns to be low on most crime, but higher on violence.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:21 PM
this is so immature lol

Why? I think those cartoons look rather like caricatures and indeed funny. Just have a look at the bald Teutonic Borreby-Faelid example deporting himself like an infant neanderthal and having Nutzi swastika on his shirt. The artists must be some kind of oldschool troll:

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1248-Burglary-and-larceny-rankings-of-native-whites-of-foreign-parentage.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 09:21 PM
I think he connects forgery/fraud with high intelligence and hence puts Nordics/Teutonics into this category.

They are probably in a position to do it in the first place.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Is it me but are all the "neo-nutzis" here extremely non-European looking?They resemble Bedouins and Palestinians more so than they do Nordics. I think we need to deport back to the Middle East pronto. We should replace them with a plethora of Nordic Levantines.

sturmwalkure and portufaggos the most anti-semitic Nutzis on here with an esoteric Julius Evola fetish look like Halfway Bedouins from Yemen.

Kalimtari
03-08-2014, 09:24 PM
http://www.memegene.net/media/created/8vvp68.jpg

:D

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm guessing that this was done by studying the phenotypes of criminals in America? It has nothing to do with Europe.

Criminals of European origin with recent migration background in America.

armenianbodyhair
There is no God but Earnest Hooton and Methusalem is his messenger.

YeshAtid
sturmwalkure and portufaggos the most anti-semitic Nutzis on here with an esoteric Julius Evola fetish look like Halfway Bedouins from Yemen.
Indeed, they couldn't pass anywhere in Europe at all. Oh and Evola looked very Jewish also. Trio of self haters? Affirmative.

The King, I am
03-08-2014, 09:26 PM

Come at me ukranian bitch and i will show you my mangina

Smeagol
03-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Very accurate.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 09:31 PM

You can't really hate something unless you are exposed to it. A jew stole my mother's house, and I can see how it would make you hate jews. But reality is if someone is trying to put you in a position you are trusting them, you can be pretty certain they are trying to screw you over.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 09:34 PM
DON'T TREAD ON ME, I'M SEX OFFENDER. :laugh:

Damiăo de Góis
Criminals of European origin with recent migration background in America.

Recent? Hooton was born in the 19th century. A better way to look at "criminal races" is for example to look at homicide rates worldwide:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f9/Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Methusalem
You can't really hate something unless you are exposed to it. A jew stole my mother's house, and I can see how it would make you hate jews. But reality is if someone is trying to put you in a position you are trusting them, you can be pretty certain they are trying to screw you over.

lol :D

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Recent? Hooton was born in the 19th century. A better way to look at "criminal races" is for example to look at homicide rates worldwide:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f9/Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.png

Nope, because in the richer countries, most of the crime is done by immigrants. In scando countries it's virtually all immigrants.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:37 PM

Recent immigrants at that time when eugenics and new immigration laws were set up in the USA. My point is not that Hooton was or is right, wasn't or isn't right.

Damiăo de Góis
03-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Recent immigrants at that time when eugenics and new immigration laws were set up in the USA. My point is not that Hooton was or is right, wasn't or isn't right.

Alright. But it clearly has an American context behind it. Linking mediterraneans with murder can only be explained with the Sicilian Mafia that used to be very active in America in those days. Transporting that to modern day Europe will not have the same results as you could see with the murder rates map.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Depigmented Aethiopid Hermes

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110516213653/olympians/images/3/3f/Hermes.jpg

Amud
03-08-2014, 09:42 PM

I suspect Palaenegrids are the most violent race. Just read this series of articles on the Congo: http://unamusementpark.com/2011/08/welcome-to-the-jungle-unamusement-park-explores-the-congo-part-1/

Warning: not for the faint of heart!

Next would come other Negroid types, and Amerinds. Even the most criminal white types (ie. Mediterranean) would be a good deal lower. And, of course, the Sinid types will be the least criminal. I think it would be very interesting to see a true ranking fo the criminality of every racial type in the world.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Alright. But it clearly has an American context behind it. Linking mediterraneans with murder can only be explained with the Sicilian Mafia that used to be very active in America in those days. Transporting that to modern day Europe will not have the same results as you could see with the murder rates map.

The point is those race scientists based it on their race soul/race psyche and not on cultural, socio-economic circumstances. 'The Mediterranean is born to be criminal' that's what they thought. Nature not nurture.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Hans Gunther detailed description about Dinarid psychological characteristics.

Dinarids

The members of this race are characterized by a rough strength and downrightness,
by a peculiar trustworthiness, by a feeling for honour and love of the home, by
bravery and a certain self-consciousness.
It is these attributes which in the Great War made those men on both sides who
came from predominantly Dinaric districts the best fighters on the south-eastern
front. It is the Dinaric blood that makes the difference between the nature of the
Bavarian and the North-German, and gives rise to the self-consciousness of South-
German and Austrian Alpine districts.

The Dinaric man is characterized by a warm feeling for nature, a strong love of the
home, and a spirit of creativeness in fashioning the surroundings to be the ordered
expression of himself in houses, implements, customs, and forms of speech. He does
not, however, turn his gifts so much to the vaster undertakings, to leadership in the
most varied spheres of life, or to restless progress and strenuous competition. He
lives more in the present than does the provident, foreseeing Nordic. The boldness of
the Dinaric is rather one of bodily achievements; a real spiritual urge to conquest,
such as often characterizes Nordic men, seems to be rarer. Characteristic of the
Dinaric is an inclination to sudden outbursts, to quick anger, and to combativeness -
- characteristics, however, which but stand out from the general level of a
disposition that is on the whole good-tempered, cheerful, and friendly. But it is not
mere chance that the predominantly Dinaric south-east of the German-speaking
area (like the East with its East Baltic strain) is marked by a particularly high
percentage of convictions for dangerous bodily wounding, and in general by a
relatively high percentage of criminal convictions.

The Dinaric nature has a range of development decidedly narrower in every
direction than that of the Nordic. The signs are wanting of any great mental
acumen, or of stern determination. The spiritual outlook is narrower, though the
will may be as strong. On the whole the Dinaric race represents a stock which is not
seldom somewhat uncouth, with a rough cheerfulness, or even wit, and is easily
stirred to enthusiasm; it has a gift for coarse repartee and vivid description, showing
a decided knowledge of mankind and histrionic powers as a racial endowment.
Business capacity, too, seems to be not rare. The gift for music, above all for song, is
particularly pronounced. The predominantly Dinaric Alpine district is where
German folk-songs most flourish.8 The gift of tongues, too, would seem more
frequent in the Dinaric race. The sociableness of this race is a rough and noisy one;
as between man and man it is generally sincere and upright. For mental capacity I
would put the Dinaric race second among the races of Europe.

Interestingly enough many of these Gunther's description fits my personality. :D

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 10:31 PM
The point is those race scientists based it on their race soul/race psyche and not on cultural, socio-economic circumstances. 'The Mediterranean is born to be criminal' that's what they thought. Nature not nurture.

One time I stole a bottle vodka from a supermarket on a dare.

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 10:34 PM

Interestingly enough many of these Gunther's description fits my personality. :D
Are you saying you are dumb, provincial and angry?

Styrian Mujo
03-08-2014, 10:38 PM
East med is the most criminal Europid type,most thugs I have known were east med.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2014, 10:39 PM

With that description I feel like I'm not a real dinarid :D

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 10:40 PM
East med is the most criminal Europid type,most thugs I have known were east med.

East Med? What's that? It is a misused term.

Styrian Mujo
03-08-2014, 10:44 PM
East Med? What's that? It is a misused term.
A very Woggy looking Mediterranid from the Balkans and Italy.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 10:47 PM
A very Woggy looking Mediterranid from the Balkans and Italy.

A synonym for Pontid. Aren't you Pontid?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Are you saying you are dumb, provincial and angry?

Please don't tell me you're illiterate on such massive scale? :rolleyes:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 10:48 PM
With that description I feel like I'm not a real dinarid :D

If it so, than get a fuck out of my Dinarid group, pussy. :D

Styrian Mujo
03-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Im more of a classic Mediterranid with some minor CM wich makes me look "Alpinoid" I look kinda southern French or north Italian.

Chieftain
03-08-2014, 10:50 PM
What about borrebies in general?

How are we viewed?

alb0zfinest
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM
If it so, than get a fuck out of my Dinarid group, pussy. :D

Be careful of the words you say, brown subhuman.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM

How are we viewed?

Like Northern shifted alpignids I guess. ;)

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Please don't tell me you're illiterate on such massive scale? :rolleyes:

You're right, your English is way better than mine. :cool:

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Since when?

Amud
Want to see for yourself what kinds of whites get in trouble for violent crimes, or other offenses?

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/

eg. filtered for white race, assault/battery
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/list.asp?DataAction=Filter&SexOffOnly=0&dcnumber=&LastName=&FirstName=&SearchAliases=on&Sex=ALL&Race=W&OffenseCategory=AB&ClassificationStatus=ALL&CurrentCustody=ALL&IdentifierType=ALL&Identifier=&EyeColor=ALL&HairColor=ALL&FromAge=&ToAge=&FromWeight=&ToWeight=&FromHeightFeet=&FromHeightInches=&ToHeight=&ToHeightFeet=&ToHeightInches=&ZipCode=&ScarType=ALL&ScarLocation=ALL&ScarDescription=&photosonly=&nophotos=&items=20&CommitmentCounty=ALL&subjecttype=ALL&facility=ALL&workskill=ALL

A good portion of the "white" people are Hispanic, of course.

Styrian Mujo

How are we viewed?
Chubby Vikings.

armenianbodyhair

I wonder which one of you is browner...

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 10:59 PM

^
http://oi59.tinypic.com/zu3gk.jpg

:laugh:

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Chubby Vikings.
They are called boarrebies for a reason.

Inb4 EuropaArise finds this and starts thumbing down all my posts out of butthurt.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2014, 11:00 PM
I wonder which one of you is browner...

Whatevs.

Methusalem
03-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Since when?

The term East Med is confusing and misused. In reality East Med and Pontid are interchangeable terms.
Pontid is an East-Mediterranid type in Lundman's typological system, and they are, according to the author, concentrated in southern Russia. They are also found elsewhere like in the Near East.

a) East-Mediterranid: dark pigmented, with many subtypes.
1. The Pontid (in southern Russia).
2. The Iranid: partly influenced by the Arabid with narrow rectangular face.
3. The North-Indid: very tall, heavily bearded, large nose and a high frequency of blood type B.
4. The Indid: small, very gracile, small cranial capacity, with thin, sparse beard and a high frequency of blood type B.
5. The Nesiotid (in the South Seas) with somewhat convex nose.
6. The Saharid or South-Mediterranid (in North Africa): rather tall and juvenile.
7. The Aegyptid: very closely related to the Saharid, but with a high frequency of blood type B.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertil_Lundman

CS Coon (1939) wrote the following about THE PONTIC MEDITERRANEANS:

"Along the northern and western shores of the Black Sea are found, among other populations, brunet Mediterraneans of a generalized type, called Pontic by the Russian anthropologists, who are usually of medium to tall stature and who seem related on the one hand to the Atlanto-Mediterraneans and on the other to the long-faced Mediterranean prototype of Asia Minor and the Caucasus. Inland from the Black Sea shores they are found sporadically in Russia, Poland, and the countries along the upper course of the Danube. They also seem to form an early population level in Serbia and Albania. Their precise archaeological history has not yet been traced, and their relationship to the Danubian invaders of central Europe at the beginning of the local Neolithic is unknown. They do not, however, conform closely to the physical type of the early Danubians as known to us by a small series of skeletal remains. Much more work needs to be done in southeastern Europe before their historical position and relationships can be established."
http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate26.htm

These are Pontid example from one of Coon's plate:

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe261.jpg
http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe264.jpg

I think it depends on people's view, some consider Pontid to be East Med and some consider Pontid to be non-East Med.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2014, 11:06 PM
^
http://oi59.tinypic.com/zu3gk.jpg

:laugh:

Typical Kosovar
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/04/world/04kosovo.600.jpg

Point made :coffee:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Reading Unterwench posts puts my Pontid side into shame. :picard2:

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Whatevs.

</3

alb0zfinest
03-08-2014, 11:10 PM
</3

Yea.....
its been so for a while.

Pjeter Pan
03-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Seems like dinarid are the only normal straight males

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2014, 12:29 AM
I suspect Palaenegrids are the most violent race. Just read this series of articles on the Congo: http://unamusementpark.com/2011/08/welcome-to-the-jungle-unamusement-park-explores-the-congo-part-1/

Warning: not for the faint of heart!

Next would come other Negroid types, and Amerinds. Even the most criminal white types (ie. Mediterranean) would be a good deal lower. And, of course, the Sinid types will be the least criminal. I think it would be very interesting to see a true ranking fo the criminality of every racial type in the world.

Nah, you have it all wrong.

True paleonegroes are basically pygmy types. They are nonviolent and very cute.

The violent ones are bantu-related with e1a y-dna that only came to africa 3k years ago or so, and only recently spread southwards. They are basically escaped slaves who came off of roman plantations in north africa.

The next most violent are central asians, then middle east, then (most but not all, it varies by tribe) native americans, then way lower than that is everyone else.

Armand_Duval
03-09-2014, 12:34 AM

Lol at the spaniard wearing a mexican hat....

Amud
03-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Nah, you have it all wrong.

True paleonegroes are basically pygmy types. They are nonviolent and very cute.

The violent ones are bantu-related with e1a y-dna that only came to africa 3k years ago or so, and only recently spread southwards. They are basically escaped slaves who came off of roman plantations in north africa.

The next most violent are central asians, then middle east, then (most but not all, it varies by tribe) native americans, then way lower than that is everyone else.

Central Asians? I suppose the Mongols/Turks were really vicious, but I wasn't aware that they were still like that. Where do you think Australoids and Weddids would fall? I know India is supposed to be one of the rape capitals of the world.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Central Asians? I suppose the Mongols/Turks were really vicious, but I wasn't aware that they were still like that. Where do you think Australoids and Weddids would fall? I know India is supposed to be one of the rape capitals of the world.

Pakistan is the land of surprise sex and acid baths. India has some of that too but not nearly so much, I wouldn't try to comment too much on india though as it's a very diverse place.

lei.talk
03-09-2014, 04:44 AM
Originally Posted by lei.talk (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?21-lei-talk&tab=aboutme#aboutme) http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486&p=1854047&viewfull=1#post1854047) hooten (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486&p=1854047&viewfull=1#post1854047) was (like coon (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486&p=1638587&viewfull=1#post1638587)) a popular writer of the time:

his many books, magazine and newspaper articles were well-received
and his cartoons (which accompanied them) are still being found
(clipped,saved and stored - by previous generations) in attics and basements.

Zmey Gorynych
03-09-2014, 08:30 AM
This seems to be based on stereotypes and 19th century anthropology rather than actual studies. Anthropological criminology which was also a 19th century phenomenon established a link between the nature of the crime and the body type of the offender. The conclusion was that of three existing types mesomorphs are more prone to criminal behaviour, they were also the more likely to commit violent crimes (murder, robbery, assault, etc.) basically crimes against the person. Endomorphs (piknomorphs) specialize in crimes against property, particularly crimes that involve deception (for example fraud). Ektomorphs although the least criminal of the three produce the most gruesome murderers, often serial killers are ektomorphs.

Sikeliot
03-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Forgery and fraud should have southern Italians at the top.
Sex offenders I think of chubby balding white men, so I'd think of Borreby/Faelid types for that.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2014, 10:04 AM
This seems to be based on stereotypes and 19th century anthropology rather than actual studies. Anthropological criminology which was also a 19th century phenomenon established a link between the nature of the crime and the body type of the offender. The conclusion was that of three existing types mesomorphs are more prone to criminal behaviour, they were also the more likely to commit violent crimes (murder, robbery, assault, etc.) basically crimes against the person. Endomorphs (piknomorphs) specialize in crimes against property, particularly crimes that involve deception (for example fraud). Ektomorphs although the least criminal of the three produce the most gruesome murderers, often serial killers are ektomorphs.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/210805_04.shtml

Methusalem
03-09-2014, 10:21 AM

Not only bodytype but also morphological and physiognomical characteristics were linked to behavior.

This is how an Idiot looks like:

http://www.bible.ca/psychiatry/essays-on-physiognomy-j-c-lavater-1789ad-idiot.jpg

Methusalem
03-09-2014, 10:25 AM
http://www.trektoday.com/news/210805_04.shtml

lol Crimson Guard is an huge Star Trek fan.

Zmey Gorynych
03-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Not only bodytype but also morphological and physiognomical characteristics were linked to behavior.
Physiognomical characteristics were used to determine if a person is prone to criminal behaviour but as far as I know they were not linked to certain categories of crime.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2014, 10:31 AM
lol Crimson Guard is an huge Star Trek fan.

I like star trek somewhat but it has some massive retardo propaganda behind it mainly along the lines of moral relativism. I am not surprised that severely defective people are particularly drawn to this morally bankrupt feelgood nonsense, any more than I am surprised they are all atheists.

Methusalem
03-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Physiognomical characteristics were used to determine if a person is prone to criminal behaviour but as far as I know they were not linked to certain categories of crime.

Yes but certain criminal acts require certain behavioral and mental characteristics which were described by physiognomists.

lei.talk
03-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Alex Delarge (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?563-Alex Delarge&tab=aboutme#aboutme) http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117992&p=2474040&viewfull=1#post2474040) I'm guessing that this was done by studying the phenotypes of criminals in America?

It has nothing to do with Europe.

http://i62.tinypic.com/28vda8m.jpg

Armand_Duval (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?3058-Armand_Duval&tab=aboutme#aboutme) http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117992&p=2474639&viewfull=1#post2474639) Lol at the spaniard wearing a mexican hat....

http://i59.tinypic.com/dorlhy.png*

Kenshiro
02-17-2024, 09:46 AM

the most dangerous mafia bosses didn't look like "East med" at all, they seemed quite alpinoid

Septentrion
02-19-2024, 01:51 AM
1. Dinarids are the greatest sex offenders

http://imageshack.com/a/img691/3450/f4f.gif

2. Mediterranids and Atlantids(Nordic Mediterraneans) are rampant murderers and assaulter

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1249-Offense-rankings-of-racial-types-murder-and-assault.jpg

3. East-Europid Poles are the best burglars

4. Teutonics(Nordic) are the best when it comes to forgeries and frauds

http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/images/eugenics/normal/1201-1250/1247-Forgery-and-fraud-rankings-of-native-whites-of-foreign-parentage.jpg

This is pretty idiotic.