PDA

View Full Version : La vita e ossesione per la Spagna typical thread WHICH OF THESE COUPLES HAVE MORE EUROPEAN LOOKING?

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2014, 01:56 PM
English couple Prince William and Kate Middleton

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2082309.ece/alternates/s615/Prince-William-and-Kate.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1K0D2TlhXVr2IkAIgw33qxa0PB36ct y-f3BMTKJmGY6NqQSK5

Spanish couple Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz
http://fotos02.laopinioncoruna.es/2013/05/02/646x260/felipe-letizia-1.jpg
http://magazine.zankyou.com/es/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/letizia-y-felipe.jpg

Tooting Carmen
06-05-2014, 02:11 PM
They are about the same.

Smaug
06-05-2014, 02:18 PM
British.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2014, 02:22 PM
They are about the same.

I can not see how Kate and Letizia can be the same...

aimar
06-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I think the spanish look more european, but maybe they just look more iberian and that's what I immediately associate with European.

Tooting Carmen
06-05-2014, 02:23 PM
I can not see how Kate and Letizia can be the same...

William's lightness balances out Kate's darkness, so the two couples are on par.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
William's lightness balances out Kate's darkness, so the two couples are on par.
That would make sense if one of the Spanish was dark, but itīs not the case. So I continued unable to see the parallel between both couples.

Scandalf
06-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Why "la vita e ossessione per la Spagna". Who's obsessed?

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Why "la vita e ossessione per la Spagna". Who's obsessed?

loool
the user of the second post in this thread, of course

Scandalf
06-05-2014, 03:06 PM
loool
the user of the second post in this thread, of course

Lol! I read the title out of context!

Odin
02-20-2018, 02:04 AM
English.

Cristiano viejo
02-20-2018, 12:18 PM
English.

Kate Middleton looks like a Gypsy compared with the Spanish queen.

Odin
02-21-2018, 12:49 AM

Nope. She has a rather versatile look around NW Europe for sure. She can even pass in Scandinavia, in fact she looks like the Tydal morph. Your Spanish Queen can only pass in France or South Germany, and not above that.

Cristiano viejo
02-21-2018, 12:56 AM
Nope. She has a rather versatile look around NW Europe for sure. She can even pass in Scandinavia, in fact she looks like the Tydal morph. Your Spanish Queen can only pass in France or South Germany, and not above that.

ha, ha, ha, ha.

And in any case she (the English) could pass where you want, and the same goes for the Spanish woman, and still the last is 1000 times lighter and European looking than the first :thumb001:

Odin
02-21-2018, 01:30 AM
And in any case she (the English) could pass where you want, and the same goes for the Spanish woman, and still the last is 1000 times lighter and European looking than the first

Using your same asinine logic,

http://b2.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p383181/berber_girl.jpg

^ this Berber girl is more European looking, and lighter than 90% of your people.:pound:

Ruggery
02-21-2018, 02:35 AM

You say that Kate Middleton is a gypsy compared to Letizia:picard1:. Cristiano leaves the trolling for the same logic: the vast majority of Spaniards are gypsies compared to the English, since the average Spaniard is darker than English.

Heather Duval
02-21-2018, 02:48 AM
You say that Kate Middleton is a gypsy compared to Letizia:picard1:. Cristiano leaves the trolling for the same logic: the vast majority of Spaniards are gypsies compared to the English, since the average Spaniard is darker than English.

lol

Ruggery
02-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Cristiano seems retarded and ignorant, he does not like people to compare Spaniards with menas or North Africans, but he likes to compare other European ethnic groups with Gypsies, Mongoloids or Africans.

I understand that I want to defend the Spaniards but it is equal to the trolls that attack the Spaniards.

Cristiano viejo
02-21-2018, 08:45 PM
Using your same asinine logic,

http://b2.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p383181/berber_girl.jpg

^ this Berber girl is more European looking, and lighter than 90% of your people.:pound:
And than the your :lol:

That is exactly what people claim here, so no problem.

Cristiano seems retarded and ignorant, he does not like people to compare Spaniards with menas or North Africans, but he likes to compare other European ethnic groups with Gypsies, Mongoloids or Africans.

I understand that I want to defend the Spaniards but it is equal to the trolls that attack the Spaniards.
The retarded and the ignorant it is you since you are assuming the opposite things: it is people who like to compare Spaniards with MENAs but, and this thread proves it, people dont like to that I compare their people with Gypsies or Mongols :thumb001:

Ruggery
02-22-2018, 02:06 AM
And than the your :lol:

That is exactly what people claim here, so no problem.

The retarded and the ignorant it is you since you are assuming the opposite things: it is people who like to compare Spaniards with MENAs but, and this thread proves it, people dont like to that I compare their people with Gypsies or Mongols :thumb001:

As the retarded and ignorant am I?

It is true that there are stupid people with mental retardation who compare Spanish with MENAS and North Africa, but these people do not have intelligence that they can not assimilate in an intelligent conversation. I also defend the Spaniards of those trolls, but please show yourself as a serious and intelligent person that I believe you are. Do not put yourself at the level of those retarded idiots:thumb001:

A good example I think that in my opinion of a serious and intelligent people who defend Spanish but without falling into the troll is the user Anortedelsur

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2018, 09:37 AM
As the retarded and ignorant am I?

It is true that there are stupid people with mental retardation who compare Spanish with MENAS and North Africa, but these people do not have intelligence that they can not assimilate in an intelligent conversation. I also defend the Spaniards of those trolls, but please show yourself as a serious and intelligent person that I believe you are. Do not put yourself at the level of those retarded idiots:thumb001:

A good example I think that in my opinion of a serious and intelligent people who defend Spanish but without falling into the troll is the user Anortedelsur

When I joined this forum, before I write a single post, the fuckin first thing that happened to me, it was a "French" user called Aviane sending me PMs insulting me and insulting Spaniards. He thought I was a former user. That was my welcome.

I know much better than you how this forum works. And I am not trolling. Kate Middleton is darker than the Spanish average, let alone than the Spanish queen. It is not comparable with the Spanish-British average since most of Spaniards dont have olive skin like Kate Middleton does.

Ruggery
02-22-2018, 11:24 PM
When I joined this forum, before I write a single post, the fuckin first thing that happened to me, it was a "French" user called Aviane sending me PMs insulting me and insulting Spaniards. He thought I was a former user. That was my welcome.

I know much better than you how this forum works. And I am not trolling. Kate Middleton is darker than the Spanish average, let alone than the Spanish queen. It is not comparable with the Spanish-British average since most of Spaniards dont have olive skin like Kate Middleton does.

Ok, I understand your point. That Aviane member, I think he was jealous because Spain had defeated France in the Eurocup that year or I was trolling you. In real life, the French seldom insult the Spaniards; In general, the French get along well with the Spaniards.

If Kate Middleton is dark, but for me I've seen other darker British actresses, like Michelle Keegan, Lucy Mecklenburgh or almost all the guys from George Shore.

There are more British girls who look like this girl helena mckelvie72766

that michelle keegan 72767

Like there are more Spaniards girls who look like patricia montero that inma cuesta:D