PDA

View Full Version : Will the US succeed in breaking Russia?

Skomand
08-28-2014, 07:21 PM
WHY THEY ARE MAKING AN ENEMY OF RUSSIA

/.../
If you are endowed with any independent powers of thought at all, you are probably aware that Russia and especially its President, Vladimir Putin, have been the target of an intense and relentless program of demonization and vilification all year, by Western elites and the media that they control. This has of course centered on and been promoted by the revolution in the Ukraine, and over the past week by the specific event of the shooting down of a civilian aircraft, which has been blamed on Russia.
/.../
http://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?art_id=3251

Will the US succeed in breaking Russia?

/.../
We are witness to the greatest struggle of our age – the battle to maintain global dollar hegemony, and with it US economic, military and political dominance of the entire planet – and this struggle is now coming to a head.

Notwithstanding its undeniably great accomplishments of the past hundred years, the relationship of the United States to the rest of the world is parasitic. This is because it creates money and debt instruments out of nothing, requiring virtually no effort, which it then swaps for goods and services with other countries. Because the US dollar is the global reserve currency, it is able to rack up astronomic deficits that would be untenable for any other country. US debts are now at such levels that if the US dollar loses its reserve currency status, the United States economy will implode and it will quickly be reduced to the status of a banana republic – hence the sense of urgency in the face of growing threats.

/.../

http://news.goldseek.com/CliveMaund/1409062080.php

Gustave H
08-28-2014, 07:23 PM
You mean the Zionists running the show? No, they will not succeed. They are destined to fail.

Immortal Technique
08-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Not gonna happen

Unome
08-28-2014, 07:38 PM
US Dollar should be the global world currency. :Cash:

English should be the global world language. :writing_thinking:

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them…

Skomand
08-29-2014, 03:53 PM
http://www.unz.com/article/the-ukraine-corrupted-journalism-and-the-atlanticist-faith/

The Ukraine, Corrupted Journalism, and the Atlanticist Faith

Lurker
08-29-2014, 04:41 PM
I'd say no, but then I remember that once upon a time most people thought the URSS would last forever ... and it didn't. I still think it's highly unlikely, though.

Bloodnigger
08-31-2014, 05:48 AM
My best bet is with Russia becoming a junior partner with China rather than the US managing to assert anything over them.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-31-2014, 05:50 AM
No, Obama is a delusional fucktard and the liberal 'elite' like George Soros are incredibly delusional if they think they can make russia or china flinch in any way, shape or form. They can't even get any leverage on Iran for God's sake. If building up nationalism and instability is their goal they are doing a good job, though.

Linebacker
08-31-2014, 05:51 AM
Good ol` Uncle Sam always wins.Thats the law.

Russia's going to be just another country the States make a bitch out of.

Bloodnigger
08-31-2014, 05:55 AM
No, Obama is a delusional fucktard and the liberal 'elite' like George Soros are incredibly delusional if they think they can make russia or china flinch in any way, shape or form. They can't even get any leverage on Iran for God's sake. If building up nationalism and instability is their goal they are doing a good job, though.

Did you get my PM?

Not a Cop
08-31-2014, 05:59 AM

Name me one country that made a bitch out of Russia - M0ngs tried, Napoleon tried, Hitler tried, yet Russia is still alive:bounce:

Furnace
08-31-2014, 06:02 AM
Name me one country that made a bitch out of Russia - M0ngs tried, Napoleon tried, Hitler tried, yet Russia is still alive:bounce:

The communists succeeded though, as they were technically an outer influence.

Rędwald
08-31-2014, 06:02 AM
No.

Linebacker
08-31-2014, 06:04 AM

Afghanistan.

Bloodnigger
08-31-2014, 06:05 AM
Afghanistan.

Afghanistan made bitches out of everyone, including themselves.

They were the primordial bitch.

Not a Cop
08-31-2014, 06:07 AM
The communists succeeded though, as they were technically an outer influence.

Indeed they did, although by the time they Succeed germany was already beaten, kinda like a draw. Although they were largerly an inner problem - German influence were like a catalizator for them.

Óttar
08-31-2014, 06:16 AM
We like to think we are the best, but we aren't so grand... *Runs away from flying tomatoes*

RussiaPrussia
08-31-2014, 06:17 AM
US Dollar should be the global world currency. :Cash:

English should be the global world language. :writing_thinking:

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them…

and negroe should be the global world species

Siberyak
08-31-2014, 06:40 AM
I don't know. Russia will be much harder to crack than Iraq, Libya, Serbia. Or any other country the usa has funded a regime change against

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-31-2014, 06:52 AM

Japan defeated Russia in a war. It was almost completely one sided.

RussiaPrussia
09-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Japan defeated Russia in a war. It was almost completely one sided.

yeah great and all what it lost was half of sakhalin islands

mikhail
09-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Nope, there are too many incompetent people in the USA such as Mexicans and Blacks to possibly allow the USA to have a shot at being that powerful.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-01-2014, 03:46 AM
yeah great and all what it lost was half of sakhalin islands

The Czar lost more than islands. It undermined his authority in Russia. Russia also lost tens of thousands of soldiers and every battle except one. Facts don't care about your anus hurting. Go talk about anime, child, because when it comes to wars throughout most of history you'll fail as badly as you do with the ladies debating me.

LightHouse89
09-01-2014, 03:51 AM

Yeah right. Our foreign policy in Kazakhstan is dissolved entirely. They can do what they want in eastern europe...Democrats have claimed they refuse to fight in any more wars.....they will be reducing the military from 1.5 million members to 200,000 by 2016 or 2018. America is going down financially and militarily. Russia most likely will have a brighter future ahead of themselves.

LightHouse89
09-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Nope, there are too many incompetent people in the USA such as Mexicans and Blacks to possibly allow the USA to have a shot at being that powerful.

Whites are here about 60% of the population by 2050 or 2060 white people wont exist in America. View our physical disappearance as a good sign but also as a lesson to not be multicultural. The future retarded Bi-racial America will be mostly comprised of ugly subhumans who have a two digit IQ....incapable of even maintaining control of either coast lines here hahaha. That is my wild guess of the future here.

mikhail
09-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Whites are here about 60% of the population by 2050 or 2060 white people wont exist in America. View our physical disappearance as a good sign but also as a lesson to not be multicultural. The future retarded Bi-racial America will be mostly comprised of ugly subhumans who have a two digit IQ....incapable of even maintaining control of either coast lines here hahaha. That is my wild guess of the future here.

I suggest all Americans of European descent come emigrate back to Europe. Except for the ones who are infected by pro-multiculturalism propaganda.

Immortal Technique
09-01-2014, 04:04 AM
putin will close and nuke traitors

LightHouse89
09-01-2014, 04:26 AM
I suggest all Americans of European descent come emigrate back to Europe. Except for the ones who are infected by pro-multiculturalism propaganda.

I was thinking of this if it gets worse here. I personally would rather see the east coast break away from the country and the constitution destroyed along with wall street and any or all forms of foreign influence here removed. By I am no optomist as most people here are afraid to question authority. But if it gets much worse I think I may move to Switzerland, Austria or Norway. As these countries always interested me. They are expensive to live in but I will tolerate it. It is expensive here too....highest taxes than anywhere in the country.

LightHouse89
09-01-2014, 04:27 AM
putin will close and nuke traitors

Nukes wouldnt be a good idea. They pollute the environment too much. Atom bombs would be cleaner for the environment.