12-24-2014, 01:47 AM
Arabid and Armenoid-Arabid most.

StonyArabia
12-24-2014, 03:24 AM
Arabid and Armenoid-Arabid most.

Thanks for the classification anymore?

Kamal900
12-31-2014, 05:29 AM
Arabid with Irandid or Armenoid admixture. Btw, what tribe are these bedouins from mind me asking?

StonyArabia
12-31-2014, 05:34 AM
Arabid with Irandid or Armenoid admixture. Btw, what tribe are these bedouins from mind me asking?

From all the tribes in Jordan, I believe. As most people who do these serial are often of ethnic Bedouin origins. The guy I believe is from the Rawallah which also stretches into Iraq btw.

Kamal900
12-31-2014, 07:25 AM
From all the tribes in Jordan, I believe. As most people who do these serial are often of ethnic Bedouin origins. The guy I believe is from the Rawallah which also stretches into Iraq btw.

Do bedouins make their braid their hairs like that in the video? Never seen a Bedouin does that sort of thing in Palestine.

StonyArabia
12-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Do bedouins make their braid their hairs like that in the video? Never seen a Bedouin does that sort of thing in Palestine.

Yes in Syria, Jordan and Palestine and Northern Saudi Arabia Bedouin males do braid their hair like this, it's a cultural symbol almost. My grandfather often did have a braided hair believe it or not I might show on pm.

Kamal900
12-31-2014, 07:43 AM
Yes in Syria, Jordan and Palestine and Northern Saudi Arabia Bedouin males do braid their hair like this, it's a cultural symbol almost. My grandfather often did have a braided hair believe it or not I might show on pm.

These braided hair remind me of the old assyrian panels showing ancient northern arabians having the same hair style as those in the video.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7605350048_729c6db474_z.jpg
http://www.churchofchrist-cg-az.com/images/Ezekiel-KedarInscription2.jpg
http://i036.radikal.ru/0806/f0/abdcb6716439.jpg

You know, it does make me proud to be an Arabian paternally, and i dont care how other people think of my people either as well.

StonyArabia
12-31-2014, 07:57 AM
Indeed, and to this day many of us keep this tradition.

Kamal900
12-31-2014, 08:27 AM
Indeed, and to this day many of us keep this tradition.

Gazans speak the same levantine dialect as the bedawi people in the Sinai in case you didnt know, and yeah, there is a difference between Bedawi and Palestinian dialects. Bedawi sounds more like a mix between Levantine and Arabian.

StonyArabia
01-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Gazans speak the same levantine dialect as the bedawi people in the Sinai in case you didnt know, and yeah, there is a difference between Bedawi and Palestinian dialects. Bedawi sounds more like a mix between Levantine and Arabian.

Well a lot of Gazans are from the Negev, their tribes cross into Sinai and some parts of Jordan. A lot of Negev Bedos were displaced and so a lot of them moved to Gaza, well some were found with other Palis in Lebanon, Iraq, ect. Though some Gazans do have other roots since many came from all over Palestine and some have Egyptian as well. Anyways the typical Gazan is usually Arabid with some Eastmed strains ,their exotic looks are often exaggerated. A lot of them can pass in Iraq and Jordan with ease.

Tooting Carmen
01-10-2015, 10:58 PM
With all due respect, I don't see anything distinctly Arabid about them. The men could easily pass as Iranian/Afghan, while the women could fairly easily pass as Pakistani/North Indian.

DanielJ1eH
01-10-2015, 11:25 PM
They don't look SSA influenced.

TommyT
01-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Which one is the serial killer?

StonyArabia
01-11-2015, 12:23 AM
With all due respect, I don't see anything distinctly Arabid about them. The men could easily pass as Iranian/Afghan, while the women could fairly easily pass as Pakistani/North Indian.

Ah I see but I don't think they look Iranian, but there are Arabs in southern Iran and the islands. Afghan is way off lol as they have mongoloid influence, well sometimes there is an overlap with North Indians to an extent but you can tell them apart due to vibe.