PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish Footballer Nacho Cases

Borna
02-08-2015, 06:24 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/7zb0uesup/cases_molinon.jpg

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2012/12/12/futbol/equipos/sporting/1355324071_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1.jpg

http://www.puxamolinon.com/media/galeria/48/7/4/2/4/n_sporting_de_gijon_nacho_cases-3364247.jpg

Is this man living legacy of Moorish rule over Spain ?

spanish catalan
02-08-2015, 07:10 PM
berberid

Dani Cutie
02-08-2015, 07:19 PM
He is from the Slavic monarchy?
http://www.territoriodigital.com/verimg.aspx?F=1&A=594&O=/img/100/1/1422600277371653_1.jpg
Poor slavo-dinarics

Can you classify him? chinese + Levant i think

Jana
02-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Viribus trolling Spaniards eh. He looks more Turkish than NA to me...

Borna
02-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Is this king of Atlantid Facade ? This is perfect missing link connecting Spain and Brittain.

Ventoforte
02-09-2015, 09:54 PM
berberid
That, plus an additional Med component.

Vanaheimr
02-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Is he full Spanish?

Empecinado
02-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Well, we have here another complexed butthurt attacking a ethnicity with whom has nothing to do. I understand we are an alpha ethnicity and therefore hated by those who feel inferior, but hey, at least you could try to be more original playing your jester role in the court.

Styrian Mujo
02-09-2015, 10:02 PM
H elooks more Sephardic than Moorish but dem desert people all look the same to me anyways...

Dani Cutie
02-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Is this king of Atlantid Facade ? This is perfect missing link connecting Spain and Brittain.

We don´t know her ethnicity but if he is full Spaniard is more european than you.
Sorry slavo-poor monarchist,actually Spain have the biggest western heritage of europe...
if you are a complexed guy and post rare Spaniards don´t blame us.

Sikeliot
02-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Med-Berid. LOL his name is Nacho

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Well, we have here another complexed butthurt attacking a ethnicity with whom has nothing to do. I understand we are an alpha ethnicity and therefore hated by those who feel inferior, but hey, at least you could try to be more original playing your jester role in the court.

If that is attacking your ethnicity then you should first talk to your compatriot C. V. for 'attacking' others. I don't see why would he feel inferior to Spaniards, btw.

We don´t know her ethnicity but if he is full Spaniard is more european than you.
Sorry slavo-poor monarchist,actually Spain have the biggest western heritage of europe...
if you are a complexed guy and post rare Spaniards don´t blame us.

Why would he be complexed about Spaniards? You are the last thing which comes to mind when I (or other 99% of people) think of Western Europe.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Another badass trolling Spain. He had to post the photo of a very dark spaniard just to feel better. Let me tell you something: Spain has been much more an important country than yours will ever be, we had one of the biggest empires the world has ever seen and our GDP and living standard is years light from your ex-sovietic small and poor country. Just go troll russians and they conquer your country again.

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Another badass trolling Spain. He had to post the photo of a very dark spaniard just to feel better. Let me tell you something: Spain has been much more an important country than yours will ever be, we had one of the biggest empires the world has ever seen and our GDP and living standard is years light from your ex-sovietic small and poor country. Just go troll russians and they conquer your country again.

Light years ahead muahahha. Empires, empires, empires...you conquered a bunch of unarmed NAs. Wow, you are so great.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Light years ahead muahahha. Empires, empires, empires...you conquered a bunch of unarmed NAs. Wow, you are so great.

A bunch? You say that all south america, central america, half united states, philipines and guniea in africa is "a bunch"? If you think so...
Yes, we are light years from you when it comes to living standards and I remember you that lots of spanish soldiers died when you balcanics started that fucking war in 1992.
Who is the greatest icon of your country? Pavelic? you're just german wannabes
Come to Spain and you'll check who the hell is more developed
Uh, I was forgetting, Spaniards as a group are not like that turkish looking guy in the photo. Just check the spanish football national team.

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 07:57 PM
A bunch? You say that all south america, central america, half united states, philipines and guniea in africa is "a bunch"? If you think so...

You rock.

Yes, we are light years from you when it comes to living standards and I remember you that lots of spanish soldiers died when you balcanics started that fucking war in 1992.

Blah, blah, blah

My dear Atlantic facader British wannabe, German wannabes better than Spanish wananbes.

Don't want to step there.

Uh, I was forgetting, Spaniards as a group are not like that turkish looking guy in the photo. Just check the spanish football national team.

Obviously that guy is ultra atypical. Cristiano Viejo is a moron. Because of that I don't care about Croat classification threads he opened, but Viribus is different guy. I can't tell him what to do. Control Cristiano or post swarthoids. Your alleged superiority leave for your stories for grandchildren.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:05 PM
You rock.

Blah, blah, blah

My dear Atlantic facader British wannabe, German wannabes better than Spanish wananbes.

Don't want to step there.

Obviously that guy is ultra atypical. Cristiano Viejo is a moron. Because of that I don't care about Croat classification threads he opened, but Viribus is different guy. I can't tell him what to do. Control Cristiano or post swarthoids. Your alleged superiority leave for your stories for grandchildren.

LOL, balcanics are swarthier than spaniards guy. Spain may have been invaded by moors 1000 years ago but your country was owned by the otoman empire not that long ago. And you say bla bla bla to those who tried to help? I just hope that serbians had done what they had to do with your country piece of shit. Everyone thinks spaniards are that tan because of the fucking anglosaxon power done from hollywood; they just can't put a spanish character who looks actually from spain. I've already steped your country and I must say is beautiful, but you're a disgrace to it.

Faklon
02-10-2015, 08:07 PM
http://www.territoriodigital.com/verimg.aspx?F=1&A=594&O=/img/100/1/1422600277371653_1.jpg
Poor slavo-dinarics

What about Yannis Ragkousis?

https://melittag.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cf81ceb1ceb3ceba.jpg

https://left.gr/sites/left.gr/files/79698-ragkusis.jpg

He's not Croatian but Greek islander from Naxos although according to a Parian(from Paros) site his name is related with Ragusa,Dalmatia in Croatia(today Dubrovnik) when people from Paros had a colony around there,he gives kind of Adriatic vibes to me.

Jana
02-10-2015, 08:08 PM

Do not insult our country.We have proud history and bow to no one.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Do not insult our coutry.We have proud history and bow to no one.

I'm just defending my country. Don't insult mine and I won't insult yours

Jana
02-10-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm just defending my country. Don't insult mine and I won't insult yours

I respect your country, no problemo.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:14 PM
I respect your country, no problemo.

you may do but the other croatian doesn't, that's why I said that. I'm just full of people denying spain's whiteness and insulting our history, very very full.

Borna
02-10-2015, 08:16 PM
was owned by the otoman empire not that long ago.

Astonishining coctail containing huge ammount of ignorance, poor education and general idiocy.

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 08:19 PM
LOL, balcanics are swarthier than spaniards guy. Spain may have been invaded by moors 1000 years ago but your country was owned by the otoman empire not that long ago.

And you say bla bla bla to those who tried to help? I just hope that serbians had done what they had to do with your country piece of shit. Everyone thinks spaniards are that tan because of the fucking anglosaxon power done from hollywood; they just can't put a spanish character who looks actually from spain. I've already steped your country and I must say is beautiful, but you're a disgrace to it.

Hahahahah Moooooooron. I didn't say ultra typical, but ultra atypical. Are you saying you are swarthy because of Moors?xD

Hadouken
02-10-2015, 08:20 PM
since the term "white" is discussed so often and never gets any less confusing I would like to know if this man is white (only) because he is european ? I am asking because I am curious and also wonder what people who say that "white = european" think about people like him

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Astonishining coctail containing huge ammount of ignorance, poor education and general idiocy.

The otoman empire was almost face to face with the austro-hungarian one, so at some point of history that territory may have been muslim.
and stop posting north african exceptions in Spain, you're starting to do the same things hollywood does (although where hollywood is nowadays was spanish once)

Borna
02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
The otoman empire was almost face to face with the austro-hungarian one, so at some point of history that territory may have been muslim.
and stop posting north african exceptions in Spain, you're starting to do the same things hollywood does (although where hollywood is nowadays was spanish once)

I am just returning you the favor, Viejo and his Amerindian buddy Mn1 spawned 4 or 5 threads about Croats recently.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:30 PM
I am just returning you the favor, Viejo and his Amerindian buddy Mn1 spawned 4 or 5 threads about Croats recently.

JUST IGNORE THEM then! I would never say something bad to another country unless someone says bad things about mine! In fact, I love germanic culture and I'm learning german (I've been doing it since 2 years ago btw). But you must understand that if someone says something bad about my country I just can't do nothing, and especially when it's questioning our europeaness, whiteness or history.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Hahahahah Moooooooron. I didn't say ultra typical, but ultra atypical. Are you saying you are swarthy because of Moors?xD

Sorry i didn't see that "a" in "atypical". And I'm not swarthy; I'm very pale skinned. Why does everyone think spaniards are swarthy?

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Sorry i didn't see that "a" in "atypical". And I'm not swarthy; I'm very pale skinned. Why does everyone think spaniards are swarthy?

Sorry for calling you names. I am the one who is a moron. I don't think that Spaniards are swarthy, nor are they swarthy.

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:34 PM
since the term "white" is discussed so often and never gets any less confusing I would like to know if this man is white (only) because he is european ? I am asking because I am curious and also wonder what people who say that "white = european" think about people like him

Obviously that guy isn't white. This post was just done to troll spain; If you ever come to Spain you'll see people are not like that.

Hadouken
02-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Obviously that guy isn't white. This post was just done to troll spain; If you ever come to Spain you'll see people are not like that.

there is nothing wrong with the guy

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:37 PM
there is nothing wrong with the guy

Then what was your initial question refering to?

Borna
02-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Who deleted my quality thread located in troll carnival?

Ibericus
02-10-2015, 08:49 PM
I doubt his look is due to moorish ancestry, given that he is from Asturias, a place not conquered by muslims.

Insuperable
02-10-2015, 08:52 PM
I doubt his look is due to moorish ancestry, given that he is from Asturias, a place not conquered by muslims.

This guy is from Northern Croatia and people there are quite northern genetically (compared to other parts) by what I have seen.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?110341-Classify-Croatian-Krunoslav-Simon

ius semper
02-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Sorry for calling you names. I am the one who is a moron. I don't think that Spaniards are swarthy, nor are they swarthy.

Yeah, I shouldn't have said bad things to your country neither. When I registred here in The Apricity, I expected kind of a cultural exchange or some intelligent discussions; but as long as I stay here I'm just releasing it's like a battle between nations to see which one is more european or more white; and indeed all of them are european and white. Posts like this one can cause discussions like the one we've had, thats why I think this forum is just getting worse.

Empecinado
02-10-2015, 09:13 PM
If that is attacking your ethnicity then you should first talk to your compatriot C. V. for 'attacking' others. I don't see why would he feel inferior to Spaniards, btw.

That's a Gypsy tribalist way of thinking, answer to the attack of a member attacking all his ethnicity. We suffer trolling from members of many ethnicities, yet we don't answer attacking them but the individuals, in fact I don't even know where this guy is from and surely I have nothing against his country.

B01AB20
02-10-2015, 09:16 PM
my dear ius semper (es latín y significa 'siempre derecho'?), trolling other ethicities posting swarthy/MENA looking specimens of that ethnicity is one of main hobbies here at TA.

you should get used it the sooner the better :rolleyes: because if you don't your indignation and outrage will spill through your ears.

and btw, noone uses the super mongolwog to troll spaniards :mad:, one of the most... super mongolwog looking person I've ever seen in spain or anywhere else.
and i'm already tired of making propaganda about him. :p

but it doesn't matter, I'm i-n-d-e-f-a-t-i-g-a-b-l-e, and here's my hero one more time.

http://koichi76.fc2web.com/pictures/XAVIER.jpg

Porpolita
02-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Med-Berid. LOL his name is Nacho

Nacho is a Spanish name (there is another footballer called Nacho Monreal).

Don't worry, they did not name him after some tortilla chips to show their brotherhood with Afro-Mestizos from Latin America.

gold_fenix
02-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I shouldn't have said bad things to your country neither. When I registred here in The Apricity, I expected kind of a cultural exchange or some intelligent discussions; but as long as I stay here I'm just releasing it's like a battle between nations to see which one is more european or more white; and indeed all of them are european and white. Posts like this one can cause discussions like the one we've had, thats why I think this forum is just getting worse.

en lo tiempos dorado de apricity esto era asi, pero vino la escoria y ahora siempre estan con lo mismo , no hay manera , son ciegos que no quieren ver, por eso te aconsejo que ignores a los trolls, y te pases por theads como el post de todo un poco, a grandes males grandes remedios, y el post de sudamerica

armenianbodyhair
02-10-2015, 09:36 PM
alpha ethnicity

Stop. All of you.

Porpolita
02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
When I registred here in The Apricity, I expected kind of a cultural exchange or some intelligent discussions

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dawson
02-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Nacho is a Spanish name (there is another footballer called Nacho Monreal).

Don't worry, they did not name him after some tortilla chips to show their brotherhood with Afro-Mestizos from Latin America.

:thumb001:.

ius semper
02-11-2015, 12:28 PM
my dear ius semper (es latín y significa 'siempre derecho'?), trolling other ethicities posting swarthy/MENA looking specimens of that ethnicity is one of main hobbies here at TA.

you should get used it the sooner the better :rolleyes: because if you don't your indignation and outrage will spill through your ears.

and btw, noone uses the super mongolwog to troll spaniards :mad:, one of the most... super mongolwog looking person I've ever seen in spain or anywhere else.
and i'm already tired of making propaganda about him. :p

but it doesn't matter, I'm i-n-d-e-f-a-t-i-g-a-b-l-e, and here's my hero one more time.

http://koichi76.fc2web.com/pictures/XAVIER.jpg

yo que sé, yo solo puse "always right" en el traductor y salió "ius semper", en el sentido de correcto, no de "depié"

Alchemysta
02-11-2015, 12:43 PM

Indians basically killed each other ,or betrayed eachother

ius semper
02-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Indians basically killed each other ,or betrayed eachother

well the spanish soldiers had something to do when talking about the spanish empire don't they? or the spanish empire was created just because of the battles the indians had betweem them?

Alchemysta
02-11-2015, 02:08 PM
They did conquered americas,but indians helped them alot,and you can't deny that

ius semper
02-11-2015, 02:10 PM
They did conquered americas,but indians helped them alot,and you can't deny that

I don't. We also conquered your country and part of the netherlands in Europe crossing the whole france and no one helped us in doing that, and you can't deny that neither.

Alchemysta
02-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Nobody deny that :)

ius semper
02-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Nobody deny that :)

We should have learned something of your own way to manage money and now spain would be much more better

Davy Jones's Locker
02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Berid.

Milivoje
03-23-2015, 01:45 AM
Very typical Spanish looking

Gordito
03-23-2015, 03:33 AM
Milivoje mongrel rageoid he up all topic with dark spaniards :rolleyes:

Ctwentysevenj
03-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Berid