PDA

View Full Version : Cure for cancer has arrived

Drawing-slim
03-01-2015, 06:54 AM
This new Vice special report is pretty amazing news.

http://youtu.be/e8SvBAjXGyQ

Loki
03-01-2015, 06:58 AM
Can't watch it in my country (UK) :(

Drawing-slim
03-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Can't watch it in my country (UK) :(
Pretty amazing stuff. They use HIV virus measles and other super killer deseas viruses injecting it inside the tumor and in short time this attacks every cancer cell and destroys cancer completely.

Loki
03-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Pretty amazing stuff. They use HIV virus measles and other super killer deseas viruses injecting it inside the tumor and in short time this attacks every cancer cell and destroys cancer completely.

Well there you go. I knew a cure for cancer would be found eventually. In fact, there's probably more than one cure, yet to be discovered.

MEDACHE
03-01-2015, 10:19 AM
I don't see it getting rid of ISIS anytime soon

Drakoblare
03-01-2015, 10:33 AM
What type of cancer does it cure though?

zarzian
03-01-2015, 04:51 PM
What type of cancer does it cure though?

It can cure all types, absolutely amazing. I never thought that they would allow a cure for cancer to exist since cancer is such a money maker for big pharma.

Drawing-slim
03-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Well there you go. I knew a cure for cancer would be found eventually. In fact, there's probably more than one cure, yet to be discovered.you actually have said this while back I remember.
This is just incredible, once they inject the HIV virus or other killer viruses directly to the tumor and in other cases just in your blood this virus goes immediately hunting for cancer cells without effecting nothing else in your body. Zero risk of getting these other killer diseases.
The pain is excruciating since these two badass killers fight each other to the death inside you.