PDA

View Full Version : Why is John Oliver Armenoid?

finþaų
04-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Please explain.

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/big_article_pic/oliver.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loo3rxHLwS1qcikxjo1_500.jpg

karimi
04-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Looks like my dad

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 12:28 AM
When an Armenoid and an Armenoid love each other very much...

Ivan Kramskoï
04-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Because of jews :cool:

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 12:32 AM

He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.

Ivan Kramskoï
04-23-2015, 12:34 AM
He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.
Interesting.

Tooting Carmen
04-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Simon Bird and Hugo Taylor look even more Jewish than him. He probably ranks third after those two in the list of (allegedly) full Brits who look the most Jewish.

Dylan
04-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Simon Bird and Hugo Taylor look even more Jewish than him. He probably ranks third after those two in the list of (allegedly) full Brits who look the most Jewish.

Simon Bird is about a 9/10 on an Ashkenazi phenotype meter

Anglojew
04-23-2015, 12:55 AM

Hugo Taylor's girlfriend is Jewish , I bet he's Jewish or half-Jewish and the family name was Schneider (Tailor in German).

Smeagol
04-23-2015, 12:57 AM
He isn't armenoid.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-23-2015, 12:59 AM

Like Longbowman said Neolithic survivor. You might be suprised to know that even Swedish people have a good amount of Neolithic DNA. All white Europeans have it, so there are Armenoid-looking people even in Sweden and Norway who are 100% non Jewish background....

Not a Cop
04-23-2015, 01:36 AM
He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.

Funny term for a convert:thumb001:

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 01:38 AM
Funny term for a convert:thumb001:

He's very intelligent, so I'll take the compliment, but he doesn't really look Jewish, and is, in fact, a Midlander: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Oliver_%28comedian%29#Early_life

Dylan
04-23-2015, 01:41 AM
He's very intelligent, so I'll take the compliment, but he doesn't really look Jewish, and is, in fact, a Midlander: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Oliver_%28comedian%29#Early_life

He doesn't look very Jewish, you're right. But for an Englishman he has many traits that could easily be mistaken for some stereotypical ashkenazi traits. but he doesn't quite have the prototype dead giveaway look.

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 01:41 AM
He doesn't look very Jewish, you're right. But for an Englishman he has many traits that could easily be mistaken for some stereotypical ashkenazi traits. but he doesn't quite have the prototype dead giveaway look.

He doesn't look English, either.

Insuperable
04-23-2015, 01:43 AM
Quite an atypical fellow for a Brit.

Dylan
04-23-2015, 01:43 AM
He doesn't look English, either.

I think he's just a weird looking guy. Not everyone is typical to a particular place, like myself for example.

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 01:54 AM
He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.

Just like John Altman. Altman doesent look pure Armeniod but he's definitely too exotic for Brit

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 02:00 AM
Just like John Altman. Altman doesent look pure Armeniod but he's definitely too exotic for Brit

'Altman' isn't the most English of names, maybe he's Austrian or Ashkenazi.

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 02:06 AM
'Altman' isn't the most English of names, maybe he's Austrian or Ashkenazi.

Yea , he's one of those people I call secret Jews. It's ironic though because we have stereotypical Jews and complete euro looking Jews. So when someone is stereotypical Jew and isn't Jewish it's pretty obvious something isn't right lol. He probably doesn't even know himself or he does but doesent claim it . I have a great grandma from Germany who is the most Armeniod stereotypical Jew you'll see hook nose dark beady eyes and curly hair. She's similar to but a lil more euro looking version of jerry Seinfeld's Syrian mizarhi Jewish mother. My mom said my great grandma was a catholic German but that's not fooling me if she wasn't born in Brooklyn before the holocaust she would of been sadly persecuted

Weedman
04-23-2015, 02:37 AM
a more important question is why isn't Neil Oliver Jewish?

you'd think he would be. But he isn't.
interesting
and neither is Tim Roth........... could have fooled me, LMFAO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Roth

his father was part British, part Irish last name of Smith and was a member of the communist party who changed his name to Roth to make it sound Jewish.

TheLoremaster
04-23-2015, 02:48 AM
It is because of his Mongoloid-Amerindian-Negroid affinities. Very strange features can show up in such triracials.

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 03:00 AM
It is because of his Mongoloid-Amerindian-Negroid affinities. Very strange features can show up in such triracials.

He's British, but good guess?

Dylan
04-23-2015, 03:04 AM

loool

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 03:14 AM

Lmaooo what he's smoking ? Triracial ?? Hahahaha people see things at times

Prisoner Of Ice
04-23-2015, 03:14 AM

Darth Revan alt detected

Weedman
04-23-2015, 03:21 AM
It is because of his Mongoloid-Amerindian-Negroid affinities. :rotfl: LMFAO

did stormfront open up a floodgate or something all of the sudden?

lmao

karimi
04-23-2015, 07:34 AM
He looks textbook Armenoid I don't know how you guys can deny that.

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 07:45 AM
He looks textbook Armenoid I don't know how you guys can deny that.

He really does, he has northern euro influence but not that much . He looks really Jewish , Matter of fact not exactly Jewish but he shares similarities with Ashkenazi Jew actor Eugene levy who played the dad in American pie series. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg/220px-Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg Both have a very strong Anatolid/Armeniod influence. Both look Turkish in my opinion

karimi
04-23-2015, 07:59 AM
He really does, he has northern euro influence but not that much . He looks really Jewish , Matter of fact not exactly Jewish but he shares similarities with Ashkenazi Jew actor Eugene levy who played the dad in American pie series. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg/220px-Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg Both have a very strong Anatolid/Armeniod influence. Both look Turkish in my opinion

They look more Iranian to me. John Oliver is more depigmented so he would have trouble passing perhaps, but Eugene Levy is super Iranian looking. He looks an insane lot like one of my cousins.

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 08:25 AM
They look more Iranian to me. John Oliver is more depigmented so he would have trouble passing perhaps, but Eugene Levy is super Iranian looking. He looks an insane lot like one of my cousins.

I was thinking Iranian too they overlap at times consider Iran close to turkey anyway but the super big eyebrows , shape of the nose and especially the coarseness of levy hair is more Anatolian looking levy passes as Iranian but it's probably mixing because I feel irano afghan type would be too broad even though levy is Armeniod. Non Armeniod Iranians look very difference although there's similarity. He like other armenoids get there " armenoid " look from eastern Anatolia in the cacacaus mountains. Levy could pass as Iranian and Kurd but him and especially Oliver will have more "look alikes " in turkey and armenia. Countries closer to there also have similar phenos such as some exotic Greeks , exotic Serbs who will always look extremely Turkish for example Greek actor Andreas katsulas who is also armenoid of the same Anatolid subtype , I doubt a Greek could be Iranid too but at the same type they do overlap because Kim kardashian father was armenian and he was armenoid but Turkish looking and also looks like the exotic Anatolian Greeks but Kim kardashian herself looks irano - afghan

King Claus
04-23-2015, 08:40 AM
because of his giant bend nose and his little forehead.

King Claus
04-23-2015, 08:42 AM
lol. It's actually the recombination of the facial angles of neanderhal , homo erectus and homo sapien that makes him look this retarded.

Awesomedy
04-23-2015, 09:08 AM
According to Ethnicelebs,

Ethnicity: English, Irish

John Oliver is an English comedian and actor. He is the son of Carole (McNulty) and James B. Oliver.

His parents are originally from Liverpool. John’s maternal grandparents’ surnames were “McNulty” and “Kelly”, suggesting that aside from English, John has Irish ancestry.
Could be considered Black Irish, probably a Dinaricised Paleo-Atlantid.

Ctwentysevenj
04-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Well maybe he caught the disease Armenoiditis as a kid!

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 12:50 PM
According to Ethnicelebs,

Could be considered Black Irish, probably a Dinaricised Paleo-Atlantid.

Sounds good but the classification you described fits better with Abraham Lincoln. He doesent look black Irish although he has Atlantid influence because He definitely has some Armeniod in him. he's a more euro version of Ashkenazi Jew Eugene levy. Both have anatolid influence that you'll see in the Caucasus

04-23-2015, 02:16 PM
LOL at all you idiots. It definitely disturbs me when people say things without any evidence to back up their claims. I have a really Jewish looking ancestor, maybe I'm part Jewish too? Even though all evidence points to no. There are Germans who look Jewish and Jews who look like Germans, too. My dad is suppose to be 50% Irish/ 37.5% German / 12.5% English, Scotch-Irish and Dutch but he gives a Jewish vibe too. Someone once said I looked Chinese, maybe there's some truth to this bullshit claim? Maybe my ancestors were Amerindians like family legend says :) so I have quintier eyes. Who knows? I guess we can assume it's all true, like people are doing here.

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 02:29 PM
LOL at all you idiots. It definitely disturbs me when people say things without any evidence to back up their claims. I have a really Jewish looking ancestor, maybe I'm part Jewish too? Even though all evidence points to no. There are Germans who look Jewish and Jews who look like Germans, too. My dad is suppose to be 50% Irish/ 37.5% German / 12.5% English, Scotch-Irish and Dutch but he gives a Jewish vibe too. Someone once said I looked Chinese, maybe there's some truth to this bullshit claim? Maybe my ancestors were Amerindians like family legend says :) so I have quintier eyes. Who knows? I guess we can assume it's all true, like people are doing here.

You can say what you want but this is not a British phenotype. Explain to me why does he look like Eugene levy? And Eugene levy who looks Turkish http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg/220px-Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg. I know what you mean about the assuming things but some things are too atypical for some areas. If a mulatto gets adopted in Britain as a baby does it magically become typical British when older? no. I agree also on that Jewish look term being overly used. I think people use that on plain dinarids and keltic nordis way too often. But if you have someone that looks like Richard bezzler and their non Jewish German something isn't right being Jewish is the only thing that explains that look. This is jerry Seinfelds Syrian Jewish mother http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/138695095-betty-seinfeld-at-the-jerry-seinfeld-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Z0zsWpN2ukUDXYqF4boPJZjLbXzmKQil3bMyhHmgxXaIZ6%2 BlsWtBsJpPr%2BPd7uWf0w2rcROvMqAww8Ssl9mDkA%3D%3D and I've seen Ashkenazi Jewish women who look like her. My great grandmother is extremely similar and is German but was supposedly catholic. Would you say Seinfelds mother looks German ? Or does she look what she is ? Jewish !!

04-23-2015, 02:33 PM
You can say what you want but this is not a British phenotype. Explain to me why does he look like Eugene levy? And Eugene levy who looks Turkish http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg/220px-Eugene_Levy_2,_2012.jpg. I know what you mean about the assuming things but some things are too atypical for some areas. If a mulatto gets adopted in Britain as a baby does it magically become typical British when older? no. I agree also on that Jewish look term being overly used. I think people use that on plain dinarids and keltic nordis way too often. But if you have someone that looks like Richard bezzler and their non Jewish German something isn't right being Jewish is the only thing that explains that look. This is jerry Seinfelds Syrian Jewish mother http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/138695095-betty-seinfeld-at-the-jerry-seinfeld-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Z0zsWpN2ukUDXYqF4boPJZjLbXzmKQil3bMyhHmgxXaIZ6%2 BlsWtBsJpPr%2BPd7uWf0w2rcROvMqAww8Ssl9mDkA%3D%3D and I've seen Ashkenazi Jewish women who look like her. My great grandmother is extremely similar and is German but was supposedly catholic. Would you say Seinfelds mother looks German ? Or does she look what she is ? Jewish !!

IDK Man. Risky business making such assumptions :D but John Oliver is NOT Jewish or Jewish descended. He doesn't even look Jewish, it's not a Jewish look. Simon Bird on the other hand, he looks Jewish. But he isn't either. I wanna send you a PM with a pic of my dad and one of my ancestor, mk?

Seth MacFarlane
04-23-2015, 02:51 PM
IDK Man. Risky business making such assumptions :D but John Oliver is NOT Jewish or Jewish descended. He doesn't even look Jewish, it's not a Jewish look. Simon Bird on the other hand, he looks Jewish. But he isn't either. I wanna send you a PM with a pic of my dad and one of my ancestor, mk?

I agree he doesent exactly look Jewish but he looks like he's could be from the Caucasus. Another thing is like I said Eugene levy IS Jewish and has a similar look besides Oliver being more north euro Atlantid influenced. Both are Anatolid influenced. It's not distinctly Jewish but it's non British and western euro I'll tell you that bro. Some other Jews have a lil influence from this type like Henry Kissinger. Makes sense because the Jews left Israel and mixed with different people. The Israelites mixed with the Samaritans , Assyrians ( which explains the stereotypical assyroid hoke nose ) and armenoids of Anatolian origin. David Krumholtz looks Jewish to me and I think he's atlanto - armenoid also with his pheno having some Anatolian influencehttp://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/h/harold_and_kumar_2_premiere_041808/david_krumholtz.jpg . If someone isn't pure armenoid there armenoid influence just gets typed as dinaro med with alpine.

Hungarian_master
04-23-2015, 05:48 PM
Yes, he Armenid.

MINARDOWICZ
04-23-2015, 05:49 PM
He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.

Possible, but I doubt it. Looks like he may be mixed with something else. There is a thing called cheating which may occur from time to time. Such cases as Melissa Gorga are hard to deny.

Longbowman
04-23-2015, 10:54 PM
Possible, but I doubt it. Looks like he may be mixed with something else. There is a thing called cheating which may occur from time to time. Such cases as Melissa Gorga are hard to deny.

Doubt it. Dark Britons aren't rare.

Herr Abubu
04-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Even a retarded Nord reks inferior Armenoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WwOZgPQwyU

Pjeter Pan
04-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Even a retarded Nord reks inferior Armenoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WwOZgPQwyU

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::bowlol: :bowlol:

Bro this video gets me everytime xD

Ultra
04-27-2015, 03:47 PM
He isn't one.

Neolithic survivor.
Neolithic people didn't look anything like this. To look anything like John Oliver in the UK you need to have recent South Asian or Jewish admixture, or possibly something else from the MENA-region. Or a combination of course.

Longbowman
04-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Neolithic people didn't look anything like this. To look anything like John Oliver in the UK you need to have recent South Asian or Jewish admixture, or possibly something else from the MENA-region. Or a combination of course.

You've clearly never been. You've also clearly never been to Sardinia.

Skulgrimen
04-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Adenid/Mouthbreather face. Has some kind of disease.

Lannister
05-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Bump

MobyD
08-21-2022, 05:43 PM
Bump

JamesBond007
08-21-2022, 05:49 PM
Crypto-Jew ?

khanx34
12-25-2022, 11:29 PM
Not armenoid. Jew

Eurafricanid
12-26-2022, 12:16 AM
I see the Armenid, but it could also be just Dinarid + Paleo Atlantid, IMO

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5a942d671c6be356b8dcf7a2/master/pass/John-Oliver-Saves-Italy-Question-Mark.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/John_Oliver_2009.jpg
Dinarids can be tricky IMO

NSXD60
12-26-2022, 12:27 AM
Bob Saget-oid.

Odelia
12-26-2022, 01:11 AM
Not armenoid, more like Cappadocian Med

Marshall Theodore
12-26-2022, 01:23 AM
No.

MobyD
12-26-2022, 04:00 AM
No.

No, what?

Marshall Theodore
12-26-2022, 04:01 AM
No, what?

Not Armenoid, thats what i meant

Immanenz
12-26-2022, 09:03 AM
Not armenoid. Jew

basically yes

Cristiano viejo
12-26-2022, 10:05 AM
He is not Jew but British. And even if he was Jew that does not avoid he is an Armenoid, the contrary. People claiming he is not Armenoid but Jew are hilarious.

Immanenz
12-26-2022, 10:17 AM
He is not Jew but British. And even if he was Jew that does not avoid he is an Armenoid, the contrary. People claiming he is not Armenoid but Jew are hilarious.

he is technically not Armenoid because he is not brachycephalic etc. even though he might have that facial overlap with i d say rather Assyroid types- he looks part Middle Eastener but the skull shape is not Taurid enough to be Armenoid. He looks like a Levantine Oriental type which is typcial for Palaestine, Israel etc not for Armenia, Kurds etc.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSj9HcMVGBeSXwyrkcOxSXlgXxDEMe7 EJQ6w&usqp=CAU

btw He is British, but we are talking about looks, so he is not any phenotype but resembles it aka looks like it, Op phrased it wrong but also used the wrong phenotype anyway.

Xacal
12-26-2022, 01:39 PM
He looks Iberian/French. Baskid + Atlantid

Cristiano viejo
12-26-2022, 01:53 PM
He looks Iberian/French. Baskid + Atlantid

He does not.

Jingle Bell
12-26-2022, 02:01 PM
I dont see Armenoid

Dinaro-Med + minor CM

NSXD60
12-26-2022, 03:39 PM
He also looks like Ben Stein from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, besides the already mentioned comedian Bob Saget, both Jewish. 2 coincidences?