PDA

View Full Version : Classify Saudi princess of Jordan and wife of Prince Hashem prince of Jordan

StonyArabia
06-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Classify Fahda Mohammed AbuNayyan she belongs to the House of Saud ruling family of Saudi Arabia. She is married to Prince Hashem of Jordan, and the son of Queen Noor. Here is a photo of her and her husband. The guy on the left is the Uncle of her husband, the man on the right is her husband. I think she is Arabid.

http://s17.postimg.org/88u616vov/Saudiprincess.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Sikeliot
06-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Something Atlanto-Pontid for him, while she is Arabid and Iranid.

Kamal900
06-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Something Atlanto-Pontid for him, while she is Arabid and Iranid.

The prince has anglo-saxon ancestry from his paternal side while he's half palestinian from his mother.

Kamal900
06-03-2015, 07:22 PM
She is either Arabid or Iranid.

Sikeliot
06-03-2015, 07:22 PM
The prince has anglo-saxon ancestry from his paternal side while he's half palestinian from his mother.

That explains it. His combination makes him look like he could be Iberian.

StonyArabia
06-03-2015, 07:25 PM
She is either Arabid or Iranid.

I think she is Arabid with maybe slight Iranid influence. She fully Saudi and from the most powerful clan of the Sauds known as The Sudairis who form the ruling elite of that clan.

aherne
06-04-2015, 04:42 AM
Very pretty: mostly Alpine. Guy on the right is at least as handsome. Together they make up a fitting couple!

StonyArabia
06-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Very pretty: mostly Alpine. Guy on the right is at least as handsome. Together they make up a fitting couple!

Agreed they make prefect royal couple.

MINARDOWICZ
06-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Prince Hashem is 1/2 Hashemite (though I think he actually has many other things mixed into this side, including Egyptian), 1/8 Syrian, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/8 English.

I bet he plots near Sephardi. LOL.

StonyArabia
06-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Prince Hashem is 1/2 Hashemite (though I think he actually has many other things mixed into this side, including Egyptian), 1/8 Syrian, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/8 English.

I bet he plots near Sephardi. LOL.

That's probably true. His wife however is pure Arabian and would probably cluster close to Yemenite Jews, she also comes from the most powerful clans of the House of Saud, the Suidaris. This marriage was done for strengthening the alliance between Saudi Arabia and Jordan. The two families originally were rivals, but tribal intermarriages are not uncommon. There is strong ethnic, cultural and political ties between Jordan and Saudi Arabia.