PDA

View Full Version : Why do French people look more mediterranean than Italians?

Northe
08-31-2015, 10:40 PM
Even though Italy is more south geographically?

Berahthraban
08-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Okey this guy has obviosuly created several troll threads now

Cristiano viejo
08-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Okey this guy has obviosuly created several troll threads now

God, this guy is doing so since some year ago already.

Northe
08-31-2015, 10:44 PM
God, this guy is doing so since some year ago already.

Who's doing what?

Grab the Gauge
08-31-2015, 10:52 PM
It was the French Revolution. All the Nordics fled the rising tide of the jolly brown beaners, going to England, and to America, and even to Africa. Even an African is Whiter than a Frenchman.

Northe
08-31-2015, 10:53 PM
Heres an example of a typical fully frenchman http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cEUvBhwDYsA/maxresdefault.jpg

French people are more dark haired dark eyed and Mediterranean looking than Italians usually

themrdude1990
08-31-2015, 11:03 PM
okay so the french are swarthy wogs and italians are aryans nordids
How will this change your life?

Northe
08-31-2015, 11:04 PM
okay so the french are swarthy wogs and italians are aryans nordids
How will this change your life?

Because the public perception is wrong and I'm just fixing it

themrdude1990
08-31-2015, 11:05 PM
Because the public perception is wrong and I'm just fixing it

Okay its wrong
what difference would it make

Northe
08-31-2015, 11:06 PM
Okay its wrong
what difference would it make

Because if it's wrong its slander

themrdude1990
08-31-2015, 11:08 PM
Because if it's wrong its slander

how is it a slander
is someone less of a human being if he has black hair

Northe
08-31-2015, 11:16 PM
how is it a slander
is someone less of a human being if he has black hair

It's slander because it's a lie

Raikaswinþs
08-31-2015, 11:28 PM
It's slander because it's a lie

which lie?

guyinsf
09-01-2015, 07:14 AM
You keep getting banned and you come back with a different name but give us the same old shit...that Italians are pure nordids. LOL
You should start a forum just for delusional trolls like yourselves, no one is going to argue with you there.

MsSPF
09-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Heres an example of a typical fully frenchman http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cEUvBhwDYsA/maxresdefault.jpg

French people are more dark haired dark eyed and Mediterranean looking than Italians usually

No, you obviously troll

Ctwentysevenj
09-01-2015, 08:32 AM

Italy is not technically more south than France. Most Italian territory is in the same latitude as France. Virtually all of Spain is more south than the most southern point of the French mainland.

abcd123
09-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Trolling,trolling?

Valmont
09-01-2015, 09:42 AM
France covers a pretty large portion of western Europe and borders 8 countries. French phenotypes are very varied for many different reasons: history, weather, internal migrations etc. Both Meds and Nordids can be found throughout the country. Are there more med types in France than in Italy? No. (duh) Are meds atypical in France? No (re-duh!)

You're trolling on a topic that recurs endlessly. Well at least it changes from people's usual trolling on Italy or Iberia.

Antimage
09-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Italy is not technically more south than France. Most Italian territory is in the same latitude as France. Virtually all of Spain is more south than the most southern point of the French mainland.

that makes you superior?

Cristiano viejo
09-01-2015, 12:26 PM

Why do you name Spain in this conversation, complex guy?
Review your maps btw

http://www.rodadas.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mapa_detalle.jpg

Northe
09-01-2015, 04:34 PM
France covers a pretty large portion of western Europe and borders 8 countries. French phenotypes are very varied for many different reasons: history, weather, internal migrations etc. Both Meds and Nordids can be found throughout the country. Are there more med types in France than in Italy? No. (duh) Are meds atypical in France? No (re-duh!)

You're trolling on a topic that recurs endlessly. Well at least it changes from people's usual trolling on Italy or Iberia.

Meds of any kind are much more atypical and rare in most of Italy than in France and Spain. Some people might think that because Italy technically borders the Mediterranean that mediterraneans could easily be found but its not true it's actually rare and I'm just correcting some peoples perception

MINARDOWICZ
09-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Who's doing what?

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/sit-in-the-corner-dumbass-400x350.jpg

Antimage
09-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Why was this guy banned? I found him funny. I also think nobody thought he was serious :D

Peter Nirsch
09-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Why do French people look more mediterranean than Italians?

cause Italians have also arabid admixture ROFL.

I'm kidding.

Anthropologique
09-03-2015, 06:11 PM
I think it's a subtle attack on me because I'm half Breton. I outed the fuck the other day ... sick MFer

Anthropologique
09-03-2015, 06:13 PM
It was the French Revolution. All the Nordics fled the rising tide of the jolly brown beaners, going to England, and to America, and even to Africa. Even an African is Whiter than a Frenchman.

LMFAO!!

Anthropologique
09-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Why was this guy banned? I found him funny. I also think nobody thought he was serious :D

He's a deranged troll from ItalicRATS. I outed him and his sock puppets last week.

Antimage
09-03-2015, 06:16 PM
He's a deranged troll from ItalicRATS. I outed him and his sock puppets last week.

I don't think he's italian.

I find him funny, I always laugh when I read his posts :D last time I saw him was half year ago or so

Anthropologique
09-03-2015, 06:18 PM
I don't think he's italian.

I find him funny, I always laugh when I read his posts :D last time I saw him was half year ago or so

Believe me, he's a Southern Italian with a huge complex. He's not funny at all. He's a delusional mountebank.

guyinsf
09-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Believe me, he's a Southern Italian with a huge complex. He's not funny at all. He's a delusional mountebank.

I would love to see a battle between him and Cristiano Viejo, who's always sharing his Spanish nordid wet dreams with us on this forum.
Well actually a fight between any 2 fanatics over who's more nordid, Italians or Spaniards.

Bagot
09-04-2015, 01:13 AM
I would love to see a battle between him and Cristiano Viejo, who's always sharing his Spanish nordid wet dreams with us on this forum.
Well actually a fight between any 2 fanatics over who's more nordid, Italians or Spaniards.

It would be very cool and nice, but OP of this thread is not Italian but clearly someone that trolls Italians.

Swarthy_Syndicate
02-03-2021, 05:15 AM
In my experience, they are darker than most Anglos/Germanics.