PDA

View Full Version : Where do I fit best?

dddcc
08-25-2016, 04:00 PM
I took the first photo today, the others are from last year.
The poll is public and multi-choice.
http://i63.tinypic.com/mm6dfq.png
http://i66.tinypic.com/2gttd9d.jpg

RN97
08-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Just a pro-tip here.
NEVER EVER IN YO LYFE ROCK THAT MUSTACHE, IT TERRIBLE.
You look quite good with a full beard, but you should trim it a bit more
I think you do fit quite well in south Italy and Greece. I assume you're Tunisian as your profile says? You look like Plato.

Grab the Gauge
08-25-2016, 04:18 PM
Just a pro-tip here.
NEVER EVER IN YO LYFE ROCK THAT MUSTACHE, IT TERRIBLE.

Why? Because it's not pretty, and fag-like enough for your tastes? Yeah lets all be trim and proper lil fags.

Grab the Gauge
08-25-2016, 04:20 PM
OP looks Whiter than most Romanians.

StevesZiegler
08-25-2016, 04:25 PM
Northern and not southern Italian IMO

decordoba
08-25-2016, 04:32 PM
South European - Western Mediterran

Ülev
08-25-2016, 04:33 PM
first picture - Tom Hanks

Seth MacFarlane
08-25-2016, 04:40 PM
South europe. You do have a lil resemblence to hanks xD

Maguzanci
08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Greece, Italy, Malta and Bulgaria. Accidentally voted Spain.

Mrk95
08-25-2016, 05:17 PM
Hard to say,generic look.

kiko
08-25-2016, 05:28 PM
South Europe (especially Italy)

The Blade
08-25-2016, 10:03 PM
Greece, Italy, Romania and Bulgaria mainly.

dddcc
08-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Thank you for your answers:thumb001:
So it seems I can best fit in Italy!
Also I have already been told that I look like Tom Hanks by 3 distinct persons and another one thought I was similar to an Italian football player called Marco Di Vaio.
I have to trim my beard as many people thinks I'm an islamist which is not the case, I dont shave my beard only because my skin is very sensitive and I end up with many pimples after each shave.
All the choices I included were ethnicities I was mistaken for by various peoples of different ethnicities, however autosomally I'm closest to Malta, Sicily, Potugual, Canary Islands, Sefardi (most likely due to my significant African score) as well as Greece and Bulgaria (very probably because of my substantial East-European score)

Maguzanci
08-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Thank you for your answers:thumb001:
So it seems I can best fit in Italy!
Also I have already been told that I look like Tom Hanks by 3 distinct persons and another one thought I was similar to an Italian football player called Marco Di Vaio.
I have to trim my beard as many people thinks I'm an islamist which is not the case, I dont shave my beard only because my skin is very sensitive and I end up with many pimples after each shave.
All the choices I included were ethnicities I was mistaken for by various peoples of different ethnicities, however autosomally I'm closest to Malta, Sicily, Potugual, Canary Islands, Sefardi (most likely due to my significant African score) as well as Greece and Bulgaria (very probably because of my substantial East-European score)

Yep I also think you fit best in Italy, Greece, Malta and Bulgaria and probably even Romania. Interesting that autosomally you are closest to South Europeans of Mediterranean and some Balkan origins. Is your result typical for Tunisia if you don't mind me asking?

Nikos Retropoulos
09-01-2016, 07:37 PM
OP looks Whiter than most Romanians.

Romanians Are Brown As My Shit Dude I Seen It With My Own Eyes

Myanthropologies
09-19-2016, 03:00 AM
You look like someone from the balkans or Adygei to me. Also you could pass as a Pamiri Tajik.