PDA

View Full Version : Where do these men pass?

Maintenance
02-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Does it look like a mix of nationalities or does it look like they are all from the same nation?

https://thuleregio.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/morfars-arbetslag-0011923.jpg

decordoba
02-07-2017, 11:01 AM
They look Balkan like; some of them are Mediterran. These men are not unique, nowhere in Europe - people are unique, even if they are inhabitants of one country!

Some of these men have a phenotype that can be found in Central Europe, but actually I dont have a picture of them to show that.

-

Now I have another imagination: They could be US-American workers of different roots. I see several Western European men (British descants), first row #2 from left to right,...

Maintenance
02-07-2017, 12:12 PM
They look Balkan like; some of them are Mediterran. These men are not unique, nowhere in Europe - people are unique, even if they are inhabitants of one country!

Some of these men have a phenotype that can be found in Central Europe, but actually I dont have a picture of them to show that.

-

Now I have another imagination: They could be US-American workers of different roots. I see several Western European men (British descants), first row #2 from left to right,...

Ok, they are all swedes who worked in a mine far north in Sweden.

decordoba
02-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Ok, they are all swedes who worked in a mine far north in Sweden.

Ok - if they worked in Sweden - they had been guest workers from the rest of Europe. I cannot see much Scandinavians in the crowd ;)

Maintenance
02-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Ok - if they worked in Sweden - they had been guest workers from the rest of Europe. I cannot see much Scandinavians in the crowd ;)

I can only see 1 who would not pass in Sweden atleast might be due to coal+black and white picture, thats the brownish guy far left in the third line.