PDA

View Full Version : 50 Questions for Men

Oneeye
03-19-2017, 11:09 PM
https://youtu.be/f1MBdQHaJ7A

ĮGUIA
03-19-2017, 11:18 PM
Let's say you are married, and your wife cheats on you only ONCE just ONCE. Is that a grounds for divorce?
And she even asks ...
haha keep your legs together you nasty skank.
Seems miss Noriega has been fooling around, but just ONCE

Oneeye
03-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Let's say you are married, and your wife cheats on you only ONCE just ONCE. Is that a grounds for divorce?
And she even asks ...

The theme of the questions are perceived double standards. As in, she thinks that it is common belief that men should be forgiven for cheating more than women. It's wrong of course. Maybe women are more likely to stay in such a relationship, but there isn't common consensus that male infidelity should be forgiven. ;)

MissMischief
03-19-2017, 11:28 PM
Ok my questions to you men:

- Have you ever been basically told that going home with a woman means that she’s entitled to rape you?
- When out having a few beers, have you ever said "no" to a woman and then been hassled by her for the rest of the night?
- Anyone not hire you on the basis of "you're a man - you'll be having a family soon and need to devote time to that"?
- Do you send your friends a message to let them know you've gotten home safely?

Enough for now :D

ĮGUIA
03-19-2017, 11:45 PM
And she even asks ...

rethorical questions ĮGUIA, You should already be sleeping, you are too tired to discern anything by now. Watching the video in its entirety and from the start, would also help.

Oneeye
03-19-2017, 11:46 PM
Ok my questions to you men:

- Have you ever been basically told that going home with a woman means that she’s entitled to rape you?
- When out having a few beers, have you ever said "no" to a woman and then been hassled by her for the rest of the night?
- Anyone not hire you on the basis of "you're a man - you'll be having a family soon and need to devote time to that"?
- Do you send your friends a message to let them know you've gotten home safely?

Enough for now :D

1. Imagine how angry a woman would be if you went home with her and then turned her down for sex. xD At least the worst she would probably do is kick me out.

2. Just earlier this year I turned down a woman wanting to take shots while at a bar and she came back multiple times to ask me again.

3. I'm rarely told the reason I wasn't hired. My first guess is that I'm not pretty enough.

4. That's the norm for visiting out of town family.. that we contact them after getting home to let them know we're safe. ;) When out drinking with friends, I'd usually just crash at their place when they're concerned for my well being.

ĮGUIA
03-20-2017, 12:09 AM
1. Imagine how angry a woman would be if you went home with her and then turned her down for sex. xD At least the worst she would probably do is kick me out.

They sure deal bad with rejection. The guy wouldn't get rid at least with some good old gay shaming. Coping strong...

2. Just earlier this year I turned down a woman wanting to take shots while at a bar and she came back multiple times to ask me again.
Not even that rare. Ups sorry we are on TA, men don't reject women and women don't approach men ever.

3. I'm rarely told the reason I wasn't hired. My first guess is that I'm not pretty enough.

With me is my legs, those underdeveloped calves, always screw me around ...

4. That's the norm for visiting out of town family.. that we contact them after getting home to let them know we're safe. ;) When out drinking with friends, I'd usually just crash at their place when they're concerned for my well being.

Common procedure here actually. When we got home, we send a message saying we got ok.

Heather Duval
03-20-2017, 12:11 AM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Britney-Spears-gif-18.gif

Oneeye
03-20-2017, 12:14 AM
They sure deal bad with rejection. The guy wouldn't get rid at least of some good old gay shaming. Coping strong...

Not even that rare. Ups sorry we are on TA, men don't reject women and women don't approach men ever.

With me is my legs, those underveloped calves, always screw me around ...

Common procedure here actually. When we got home, we send a message saying we got ok.

#teamsmallcalves

Oneeye
03-20-2017, 12:50 AM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Britney-Spears-gif-18.gif

Stop fagging up my thread.