PDA

View Full Version : List the countries from best fit to worse for Spanish TV presenter Maria Casado

Tooting Carmen
06-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Portugal, Italy, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, France, UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Mar%C3%ADa_Casado%2C_presentadora_del_Telediario_F in_de_Semana_y_59_segundos_de_TVE.jpghttp://www.dentrotele.com/wp-content/uploads/descarga-21.jpghttp://teleprograma.diezminutos.es/var/plan_site/storage/images/teleprograma/2008/septiembre/maria_casado_entrevista/maria_casado_05/358496-1-esl-ES/maria_casado_05_gallery_r.jpghttp://www.sevillamagazine.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/maria-casado2.jpg

Hadouken
06-10-2017, 11:41 PM
lol at the countries . she cant pass anywhere outside of europe

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2017, 11:43 PM

What waste of time, yeahphphphp.

Tooting Carmen
06-10-2017, 11:43 PM

I quickly pasted them from another thread with a very different-looking Spanish woman. What would your list be?

Vyasa
06-10-2017, 11:44 PM
if she's spanish why doesn't she have black hair and brown eyes?

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2017, 11:46 PM
if she's spanish why doesn't she have black hair and brown eyes?

Good question :lol:

Tooting Carmen
06-11-2017, 05:55 PM
bump

alnortedelsur
06-11-2017, 05:58 PM

Of course that she can also pass as white Latin American in any Latin American country with sizable Euro descent population. And all those Latin American countries in the list have decent amounts of full or mostly Euro descent people, including many ethnic Spanish descent people, like her.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Of course that she can also pass as white Latin American in any Latin American country with sizable Euro descent population. And all those Latin American countries in the list have decent amounts of full or mostly Euro descent people, including many ethnic Spanish descent people, like her.

That was not the point of his post, man...

Kamal900
06-11-2017, 06:04 PM
She fits best in western and central European countries as well in places like Northern Italy. She can't pass anywhere outside of Europe.

alnortedelsur
06-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Well, its obvious that some people on here equals "passing" to "being typical".

For me "passing" in one place is not necessarily restricted to being typical in that place, but just that your phenotype is at least common enough in that place (including being at least present in a large minority of the population from that place).

All the Latin American countries in the list have a sizable percentage of full or mostly Euro descent people, and she could pass as a local white from any of them.

She would even pass as typical in Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil, where full or mostly Euro descent people are majority, and lots of the white people from there are of Iberian descent.

Sikeliot
06-11-2017, 07:41 PM
She looks like Megyn Kelly.

crazyladybutterfly
06-11-2017, 07:49 PM
looks north italian

JMack
06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
She can 'pass' only in Europe.

Latin America is not a true option since any shit can pass in most countries there.

Fantomas
06-11-2017, 08:36 PM
1.Portugal
2.France
3.UK
4.Belgium
5.Switzerland
6.Germany (south and west)
7.Austria
8.Italy
9.Hungary
10.Czech Rep.
11.Ukraine
12.Croatia
13.Poland
14.Another parts of Balkans and East. Mediterranean
15.North Europe in a lesser degree

Tooting Carmen
06-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Latin America is not a true option since any shit can pass in most countries there.

Not true. Each country has its own ethnic composition, and there are some phenotypes that seldom pass at all - most Northern Europeans, South Asians and East Asians definitely do not pass.

Tooting Carmen
06-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Btw, she is one of the nearest examples imo to a wholesale Scandinavian-looking Spaniard. Other blonde/fair Spaniards such as David de Gea, Iker Muniain, Ignacio Camacho, Marisa Paredes, Maria Castro and Cuban actress Ana de Armas look distinctly Spanish in features, but I don't really think Casado does.

MysteriousWays
06-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Pan western European; does not pass outside of Europe in any case.

alnortedelsur
06-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Btw, she is one of the nearest examples imo to a wholesale Scandinavian-looking Spaniard. Other blonde/fair Spaniards such as David de Gea, Iker Muniain, Ignacio Camacho, Marisa Paredes, Maria Castro and Cuban actress Ana de Armas look distinctly Spanish in features, but I don't really think Casado does.

Those ethnic Spanish people that you mention (even admitting that they look very Spanish) can also pass in many parts of Europe.

Tooting Carmen
06-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Those ethnic Spanish people that you mention (even admitting that they look very Spanish) can also pass in many parts of Europe.

True, but what I mean is that their facial profiles (at least to those with a keen eye) still don't look Nordic as such, but I think Casado does.

Seya
06-11-2017, 09:20 PM
France, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia-Albania-Bulgaria-Romania, Greece, Malta, Cyprus....

MysteriousWays
06-11-2017, 09:21 PM
France, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia-Albania-Bulgaria-Romania, Greece, Malta, Cyprus....

Seems about right to me.

brennus dux gallorum
06-11-2017, 09:39 PM

3rd worst fit Greece? She can easily pass, especially in 1st and 3rd photo

Hadouken
06-11-2017, 09:49 PM

lol yes because those people/places you talk about are european people. I included this into "europe" with my post

Sikeliot
06-11-2017, 09:50 PM

France and Italy first but Greece all the way at the bottom makes no sense to me.

Seya
06-11-2017, 11:59 PM
3rd worst fit Greece? She can easily pass, especially in 1st and 3rd photo

greece is on the list...i didn't add at all the countries where i thought she couldn't fit in. i still don't think she can fit better in greece then in any other country listed before.

Norse
06-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Visigoth survivor.

Seya
06-12-2017, 12:05 AM
France and Italy first but Greece all the way at the bottom makes no sense to me.

so u think north italians look greek or what? let alone french people...i don't understand where is your logic here...

Dick
06-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Fits best in Scandinavia, Denmark, Holland/Frisia especially. Looks pure anglo-saxon.

Norse
06-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Looks straight out of Norway or Sweden with the short hair.

Sikeliot
06-12-2017, 12:20 AM
so u think north italians look greek or what? let alone french people...i don't understand where is your logic here...

Italians are not just northern Italian. I assumed you included Sicily and Calabria with "Italy" up there, not with Cyprus and Malta down there...

Newsboy
06-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Passes best as a light Greek or Italian, then French, then Central European, then Balkan, then Dutch, then British, then Scandinavian. The rest not really.

Sikeliot
06-12-2017, 01:58 AM
Passes best as a light Greek or Italian, then French, then Central European, then Balkan, then British, then Scandinavian. The rest not really.

She actually looks German/Dutch to me first, then UK and Ireland.

Newsboy
06-12-2017, 02:02 AM
She actually looks German/Dutch to me first, then UK and Ireland.

Maybe with short hair she may give off a North Euro vibe. But overall, she doesn't look really Nordic. Looks like a regular Euro on the lighter end of the spectrum.

But if you say so.

Sikeliot
06-12-2017, 02:10 AM
Maybe with short hair she may give off a North Euro vibe. But overall, she doesn't look really Nordic. Looks like a regular Euro on the lighter end of the spectrum.

But if you say so.

She is pretty pan-European, but first impression would be Germanic countries to me.

Newsboy
06-12-2017, 02:13 AM
She is pretty pan-European, but first impression would be Germanic countries to me.

That's your opinion. I can see her in Germanic countries, but it wouldn't be my first guess.

alnortedelsur
06-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Passes best as a light Greek or Italian, then French, then Central European, then Balkan, then Dutch, then British, then Scandinavian. The rest not really.

Now it comes that she is fully Spanish herself, and she doesn't pass in Spain?? LOL

Newsboy
06-12-2017, 02:21 AM
Now it comes that she is fully Spanish herself, and she doesn't pass in Spain?? LOL

She does. What I meant was outside of Spain (or Portugal)

alnortedelsur
06-12-2017, 02:28 AM
She does. What I meant was outside of Spain (or Portugal)

I got it, my bad.

Newsboy
06-12-2017, 02:30 AM
I got it, my bad.

No worries. Just a bit redundant to mention her home country as where she passes in.

Seya
06-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Italians are not just northern Italian. I assumed you included Sicily and Calabria with "Italy" up there, not with Cyprus and Malta down there...

so how is it wrong calling north italians just italians?

brennus dux gallorum
06-12-2017, 10:04 AM
I agree, especially in 1St and 3rd passes almost as typical

EL_BARBARO
06-12-2017, 10:15 AM
If her face asthonishes you, I worry how will y'all feel if you visited and knew Spain...

Sikeliot
06-12-2017, 11:35 AM
so how is it wrong calling north italians just italians?

I agree with north Italian. But I actually think she looks German or Dutch also.

Cristiano viejo
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
I agree with north Italian. But I actually think she looks German or Dutch also.

Why can not she look just Spanish, that is what she is? :rolleyes:

JMack
06-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Why can not she look just Spanish, that is what she is? :rolleyes:

Because they're discussing the places outside Spain where she fits best. Pretty obvious.

averagedude
06-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Pan western European more than Germanic or Slavic.

Cristiano viejo
06-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Because they're discussing the places outside Spain where she fits best. Pretty obvious.
What is pretty obvious is what I am saying: why are they discussing such stupidity?
No comment that they talk as if these were the best options for this woman... :picard1:

JMack
06-12-2017, 02:35 PM
What is pretty obvious is what I am saying: why are they discussing such stupidity?

Ask them. I'm sure they will answer you politely.

Btw, I also think that these discussions about passing doesn't really matter most of the times. It's more for fun. A lot of people can pass in many places irl.

Cristiano viejo
06-12-2017, 02:38 PM

Btw, I also think that these discussions about passing doesn't really matter most of the times. It's more for fun. A lot of people can pass in many places irl.

I think you did not get my point. What I mean is that the first fuuuuckin thing some users do here, specially Sikeliot, is saying "he/she passes in...": well, this thread was done for this but that is irrelevant, they always do the same, and it is annoying because it is stupid.

Tooting Carmen
06-12-2017, 02:41 PM

Asking about which countries an individual fits (easily) in is still a lot more objective and real than so-called classification threads with often bogus and made-up terminology.

JMack
06-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Asking about which countries an individual fits (easily) in is still a lot more objective and real than so-called classification threads with often bogus and made-up terminology.

I think the contrary is more true. Classification is more accurate than 'passing' threads. But most are somewhat not really accurate. Real life does not work as anthroforums, most people don't care about these things in real life.

We make these things mostly for fun. :)

Tooting Carmen
06-12-2017, 02:55 PM
I think the contrary is more true. Classification is more accurate than 'passing' threads. But most are somewhat not really accurate. Real life does not work as anthroforums, most people don't care about these things in real life.

We make these things mostly for fun. :)

Really? Do you think terms like Brunn, Borreby, Faelid, Baltid, Dinarid etc. have real scientific meaning?

pmv74
06-12-2017, 02:57 PM
She looks German or Swiss but could pass for anywhere in a 500-600 mile radius of those two countries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Blade
06-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Passes in Europe only (especially well in the Northwest).

Cristiano viejo
06-20-2017, 02:59 PM
Passes in Europe only (especially well in the Northwest).

Especially well from where she is.

Odin
04-13-2019, 01:05 PM
Best: Central Europe.
Worse: Levant.