PDA

View Full Version : Please classify these two people.

Adicia
12-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Please classify this male. I am sorry for providing only one photo of such low resolution but this is the only photo I can find. I have attached a picture of his son in the second picture(he is the male in the left side corner), I hope it is of any help. I hope both of them can be classified.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/partypictures/2003/12.4.03/images/285_8558.jpg

I am new to all this so could you also please tell me where these types are more common in.
Thank you.

Vasconcelos
12-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Well, for starters you could make an introduction post so we could know a little about you. :)

Adicia
02-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Well the introduction, that's exactly what I wanted to skip...:). Well I am new to this forum and this field of study. Nevertheless I am interested in the matters discussed here. I am a university student. I like sports. I hope that you find this information to be adequate and if anyone has any more questions don't hesitate to ask. I am sorry for taking so long to reply.

I would really like it if someone could please classify these two males. Especially someone of good reputation in this forum. And of course everyones opinion is welcome and I would be very thankful for.

Blossom
02-20-2011, 12:24 PM
First of all. Which male? There are 3 different persons on your photos.
Second, the first picture is too low quality to make a good classification. And there must be different angles in order to get a good classification.

My guess:
First male on first pic: Borreby+ West Baltid (maybe, cuz I cant see a crap).
Second picture, first male: Atlantid+Mediterranid. Second male: Dinarid+Alpinoid (maybe).

Adicia
02-21-2011, 08:04 AM
First of all. Which male? There are 3 different persons on your photos.
Second, the first picture is too low quality to make a good classification. And there must be different angles in order to get a good classification.

My guess:
First male on first pic: Borreby+ West Baltid (maybe, cuz I cant see a crap).
Second picture, first male: Atlantid+Mediterranid. Second male: Dinarid+Alpinoid (maybe).

Thank you for the classification. I actually already mentioned which males to be classified. I am sorry I know the first picture is of low quality but that is all I could find. The male on the first photo is the father of the male on the left side corner of the second photo.

Blossom
02-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank you for the classification. I actually already mentioned which males to be classified. I am sorry I know the first picture is of low quality but that is all I could find. The male on the first photo is the father of the male on the left side corner of the second photo.

Yes, sorry, just realized.

Adicia
03-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Yes, sorry, just realized.

No problem :).