PDA

View Full Version : Classify and say which countries he can pass in.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 06:20 PM

Xacal
02-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Dinaro-Med

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 06:23 PM
dat beard wtf

it is hard to say with all that hair . post pics of him without a beard

he looks ambigious . hard to place him

Tooting Carmen
02-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Cypriot?

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 06:38 PM
dat beard wtf

it is hard to say with all that hair . post pics of him without a beard

he looks ambigious . hard to place him

Hi Hadouken,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any photos of him without a beard. Plus, you said he's ambiguous and it's hard to place him, but based on just those what would your first opinion be?

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Hi Hadouken,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any photos of him without a beard. Plus, you said he's ambiguous and it's hard to place him, but based on just those what would your first opinion be?

Lebanese , Kurdish , Assyrian , Turkish , Armenian

he can also be an atypical south european or a persian and pashtun

ambigious wog look

FilhoV
02-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Height

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Height

Hi FilhoV,

I would say he's 6.2 feet tall and what's your opinion of where he can pass?

Bornoz
02-09-2018, 06:54 PM
That guy can pass in Turkey.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 07:01 PM
That guy can pass in Turkey.

Hi Proud Human,

You said he could pass in Turkey and would he be atypical? It's because when I reveal his origin you might be surprised?

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Hi Proud Human,

You said he could pass in Turkey and would he be atypical? It's because when I reveal his origin you might be surprised?

is he a jatt or something like that ?

Bornoz
02-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Hi Proud Human,

He can't pass as a Balkan or Blacksea Turk but he can pass in the rest. I would say that he is an Eastern Turk.
Is he Spanish btw?

Bornoz
02-09-2018, 07:08 PM
He is kind of looking like the darker version of the guy at 0:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvSNfucGUE

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 07:12 PM
is he a jatt or something like that ?

What made you think he was a Jat? It's because you're correct he's a Punjabi Jat Sikh and the replies were interesting from Turkish, Cypriot, Persian, Pathan and atypical Southern European.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 07:16 PM
What made you think he was a Jat? It's because you're correct he's a Punjabi Jat Sikh and the replies were interesting from Turkish, Cypriot, Persian, Pathan and atypical Southern European.

because of 2 reasons

1. I am considered one of the best in this taxonomy stuff and I can guess/place people well

2. I saw you posting this guy in another forum already and I guessed him punjabi there (even though you didnt have the time to reveal) because of certain other factors such as you getting banned there immediately which makes me think you were a sockaccount and knew that this guy is a somewhat ambigious type and wanted to fish certain comments

regardless of that I placed the guy as I think is adequate without being biased

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 07:37 PM
because of 2 reasons

1. I am considered one of the best in this taxonomy stuff and I can guess/place people well

2. I saw you posting this guy in another forum already and I guessed him punjabi there (even though you didnt have the time to reveal) because of certain other factors such as you getting banned there immediately which makes me think you were a sockaccount and knew that this guy is a somewhat ambigious type and wanted to fish certain comments

regardless of that I placed the guy as I think is adequate without being biased

The replies I got were interesting from Turkish, Persian, Cypriot, Pathan and atypical Southern European considering he's Punjabi Jat Sikh South Asian.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Holy shit, that's an epic beard.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 07:39 PM
The replies I got were interesting from Turkish, Persian, Cypriot, Pathan and atypical Southern European considering I'm Punjabi South Asian.

I doubt that is you :) I think I know who you are . you also have an account here already and should use that one

some northern indians (in some very rare cases also south indians) can pass in northwest asia and even europe sometimes so you dont need to be surpised . but vast majority cant of course .

that person on the pic can pass as all the ethnicities I listed .

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 07:48 PM
I doubt that is you :) I think I know who you are . you also have an account here already and should use that one

some northern indians (in some very rare cases also south indians) can pass in northwest asia and even europe sometimes so you dont need to be surpised . but vast majority cant of course .

that person on the pic can pass as all the ethnicities I listed .

Hi Hadouken,

I never been a member on this forum and so he's the Bollywood Aryan type of Indian and it's no surprise because he's a Punjabi Jat Sikh who have the most foreign origin in South Asia.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Hi Hadouken, .

I never been a member on this forum

ok if you say so

and so he's the Bollywood Aryan type of Indian and it's no surprise because he's a Punjabi Jat Sikh who have the most foreign origin in South Asia.

he doesnt look bollywood . bollywood actors in most cases look very south asian even if they are light or atypical for indian standards and can not pass as non south asian .

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 07:58 PM
ok if you say so

he doesnt look bollywood . bollywood actors in most cases look very south asian even if they are light or atypical for indian standards and can not pass as non south asian .

The majority of Bollywood leading men are actually of Punjabi origin so you're saying he's atypical for a Punjabi Indian then?

Jana
02-09-2018, 08:01 PM
would guess Greek, he looks European

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 08:03 PM
The majority of Bollywood leading men are actually of Punjabi origin so you're saying he's atypical for a Punjabi Indian then?

that much I dont know and cant say but he looks different from most bollywood actors . here in germany where I live we have a channel on tv called zeeone where they only play bollywood movies all day long . I lurked sometimes while zapping to look wtf is going on there. many hot women and dramatic stuff :lol: . even though a lot of them look different from most stereotypical indians (including those I have seen in real life myself) ..most of them still look indid and indian no matter how "light" they are etc. and dont pass as non south asian . but the guy on the pics you posted looks different and has a way more western shifted passing look on him as we concluded already . however I have a good eye and had a feeling that something is "off"

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 08:15 PM
would guess Greek, he looks European

Hi Stearsolina,

I think what you said is interesting because where he's from was part of the Greek empire. Plus, haplogroup J2b2 peaks at 25% in Punjab India that's common among Greek people as well.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 08:42 PM
that much I dont know and cant say but he looks different from most bollywood actors . here in germany where I live we have a channel on tv called zeeone where they only play bollywood movies all day long . I lurked sometimes while zapping to look wtf is going on there. many hot women and dramatic stuff :lol: . even though a lot of them look different from most stereotypical indians (including those I have seen in real life myself) ..most of them still look indid and indian no matter how "light" they are etc. and dont pass as non south asian . but the guy on the pics you posted looks different and has a way more western shifted passing look on him as we concluded already . however I have a good eye and had a feeling that something is "off"

Also, many Bollywood actors are Afghan Pathan and his Grandmothers clan originates from Ghazni Afghanistan that might explain why he's able to pass outside India better than most other Indians?

Lavrentis
02-09-2018, 08:56 PM
Hi Stearsolina,

I think what you said is interesting because where he's from was part of the Greek empire. Plus, haplogroup J2b2 peaks at 25% in Punjab India that's common among Greek people as well.

J2b2 is common among Albanians, not Greeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FilhoV
02-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Remind me of Diego Castro who is Spanish and plays for Perth Glory in Australia

https://i.imgur.com/IRry88y.png

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:07 PM
J2b2 is common among Albanians, not Greeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lavrentis,

I found an article that stated haplogroup J2b2 is common among Balkan and Greek people. I then found that J2b2 is found among Greeks at around 6% and Albanians at 20% so it's still present to a certain degree. Plus, what would you class him as and where could he pass?

Odin
02-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Nord-Indid. Pass in South Asia.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Remind me of Diego Castro who is Spanish and plays for Perth Glory in Australia

https://i.imgur.com/IRry88y.png

Hi FilhoV is he a pure blooded person of Spainish descent or is he mixed?

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Nord-Indid. Pass in South Asia.

Hi Odin,

You're the first to say he's Nord-Indid and passes in South Asia did you read the other replies or was that your first guess?

Thambi
02-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Hi Stearsolina,

J2b2 or haplogroup J in general in south asia came through neolithic farmer expansion from west asia, not from the greeks/southeast euros. Its common in all of west india till kerala, not just in punjab. If punjabis have greek blood, it would show in their autosomal results through high mediterranean, SW asian percentages. Most punjabis have no more than 1-2% of each of those components, but they tend to have very high NE euro, caucasus suggesting central asian/west asian DNA but not any southern euro.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#distribution

The other main J2b2 subclade is Z2432, which split from L283 some 10,000 years ago, during the Early Neolithic. This branch is found almost exclusively in South Asia today, apart from a few reported samples from the Middle East (Syria, Iraq, Arabian peninsula, Egypt). In all likelihood it represents the descendants of Iranian Neolithic farmers toward the Indian subcontinent, although it can't be ruled out at present that some clades migrated later from Iran, during the Chalcolithic period or the Bronze Age.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:28 PM
J2b2 or haplogroup J in general in south asia came through neolithic farmer expansion from west asia, not from the greeks/southeast euros. Its common in all of west india till kerala, not just in punjab. If punjabis have greek blood, it would show in their autosomal results through high mediterranean, SW asian percentages. Most punjabis have no more than 1-2% of each of those components, but they tend to have very high NE euro, caucasus suggesting central asian/west asian DNA but not any southern euro.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#distribution

Hi Thambi,

Thanks for the information that's much appreciated. Plus, how would you class him and where do you think he could pass?

Odin
02-09-2018, 09:29 PM
You're the first to say he's Nord-Indid and passes in South Asia did you read the other replies or was that your first guess?

First.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:32 PM
First.

That's a good guess and you what made you think I was Nord-Indid and not Irano-Afghan, Iranid or Med?

Alessio
02-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Arabian Santa Claus after 4 bottles of Whiskey.

Thambi
02-09-2018, 09:36 PM
@starseed88

I'm not good with classifications but I guess Iranid with nord indid influence.

In terms of guessing I would have guessed afghan, iranian, turkish, most of western asia. I have definitely seen some punjabi sikhs that look like him so punjabi would have been my guess as well, but definitely not my first guess. My first guess would have been Pashtun or Iranian.

Odin
02-09-2018, 09:37 PM
That's a good guess and you what made you think I was Nord-Indid and not Irano-Afghan, Iranid or Med?

http://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p479130/57.jpg

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 09:57 PM
http://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p479130/57.jpg

What would you classify some of his relatives as? 72275

Odin
02-09-2018, 09:58 PM
What would you classify some of his relatives as? 72275

Not a clear picture.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Not a clear picture.

I've posted better quality photos of some of his relatives and do you agree they show some Iranian and East Asian Mongolian features? 72279

Odin
02-09-2018, 10:13 PM
I've posted better quality photos of some of his relatives and do you agree they show some Iranian and East Asian Mongolian features?

Except for the girl in the third pic, I don't think so.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Except for the girl in the third pic, I don't think so.

Really? They're very atypical for South Asians and pass better in Afghanistan, Iran and Turkmenistan and that's what they get mistaken for very often.

Odin
02-09-2018, 10:20 PM
They're very atypical for South Asians and pass better in Afghanistan, Iran and Turkmenistan and that's what they get mistaken for very often.

Ask Hadouken, he is an expert on West Asians.

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:21 PM

Hi Odin,

I will ask him and thanks for the suggestion.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 10:23 PM

they dont look west asian . cant see them passing . except maybe that one girl but I would need more and proper pics to tell . and also from the granpda ...cant see anything lol . but it is obvious that they dont look west asian . especially not what I think of west asia . those countries he listed are rather central asia .

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:27 PM
they dont look west asian . cant see them passing . except maybe that one girl but I would need more and proper pics to tell . and also from the granpda ...cant see anything lol . but it is obvious that they dont look west asian . especially not what I think of west asia . those countries he listed are rather central asia .

I agree they don't look West Asian, but of the Aryan Central Asian type.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 10:28 PM
I agree they don't look West Asian, but of the Aryan Central Asian type.

u wuz aryan n shiet

do you or your family own any hotels ?

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:37 PM
u wuz aryan n shiet

do you or your family own any hotels ?

They're more Aryan looking than you and that's obvious? Plus, considering they have more NE Euro DNA than Turks, Southern Italians, Arabs and Iranians? Plus, no me and my family don't own a hotel why do you ask?

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 10:49 PM
They're more Aryan looking than you and that's obvious? Plus, considering they have more NE Euro DNA than Turks, Southern Italians, Arabs and Iranians? Plus, no me and my family don't own a hotel why do you ask?

I dont care about that aryan stuff but I am curious now . can you inform/teach me about the NE euro that you guys have more ?

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 10:56 PM
I dont care about that aryan stuff but I am curious now . can you inform/teach me about the NE euro that you guys have more ?

It's known in DNA forums that Punjabi Jat Sikh have more NE Euro DNA that's closest to Lithuanian than Arabs, Iranians, Southern Italians and Turkish people. Plus, I'm sorry I will have to go and explain in more detail tomorrow because I've got other things to do.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 10:58 PM
It's known in DNA forums that Punjabi Jat Sikh have more NE Euro DNA that's closest to Lithuanian than Arabs, Iranians, Southern Italians and Turkish people. Plus, I'm sorry I will have to go and explain in more detail tomorrow because I've got other things to do.

I have gedmatch kits of most of the ethnicities you listed . whenever you are ready we can debate it . you chose the wrong guy just telling you :lol: . ok tomorrow then . c u

Alessio
02-09-2018, 11:06 PM

That doesn't make any sense..

Starseed88
02-09-2018, 11:12 PM
That doesn't make any sense..

Hi Alessio,

What doesn't make sense? That Punjabi Jat Sikhs are genetically closer to Lithuanians than Southern Italians, Turks, Arabs and Iranians. It's already been proven by a number of DNA studies and they have a high concentration of R1a in Punjab and claim Indo-Scythian origin from Central Asia Russia.

Hadouken
02-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Hi Alessio,

What doesn't make sense? That Punjabi Jat Sikhs are genetically closer to Lithuanians than Southern Italians, Turks, Arabs and Iranians. It's already been proven by a number of DNA studies and we have a high concentration of R1a in Punjab and claim Indo-Scythian origin from Central Asia Russia.

1. haplogroups are a very small percentage of our ancestry

2. the east european admix of punjabi jat sikhs is something around 11 % if I am not wrong (prove me otherwise if you know betteR) . it is high for indians but it is not that high in general . it is generally only A LITTLE higher than in turks for example . besides of that there is also WHG which south italians especially have A LOT MORE than you

3. if you think you are close to lithuanians or even closer to them than south italians are then you are very confused

4. there are also other components . the fact that you score a lot ASI/onge (more than east european) and almsot no mediterranean . want to talk about that too ? or am I being hateful for saying this

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Anymore opinions on his classification and where he can pass?

MEDACHE
02-10-2018, 10:48 AM
1. haplogroups are a very small percentage of our ancestry

2. the east european admix of punjabi jat sikhs is something around 11 % if I am not wrong (prove me otherwise if you know betteR) . it is high for indians but it is not that high in general . it is generally only A LITTLE higher than in turks for example . besides of that there is also WHG which south italians especially have A LOT MORE than you

3. if you think you are close to lithuanians or even closer to them than south italians are then you are very confused

4. there are also other components . the fact that you score a lot ASI/onge (more than east european) and almsot no mediterranean . want to talk about that too ? or am I being hateful for saying this

settle bro you are being ruthless. haven't you seen the indians are white thread?

Sp_loa
02-10-2018, 11:00 AM
I don't think he passes in Europe. He looks more like a lighter Pakistani to me.

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 11:06 AM
I don't think he passes in Europe. He looks more like a lighter Pakistani to me.

I agree, but others said he could pass as an atypical Southern European, Turk, Arab, Persian and Pathan before I revealed where he was from. Plus, do you think he can pass in any other places and is he NordIndid, Iranid, Irano-Afghan or East Med?

Sikeliot
02-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Southern Italian could be possible, and Cypriot.

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Southern Italian could be possible, and Cypriot.

Hi Sikeliot,

I'm assuming he would be an atypical Southern Italian and Cypriot? Plus, he's Punjabi Jat Sikh with distant Afghan origin from Ghazni through his Grandmother.

Karol Klačansky
02-10-2018, 12:08 PM
could pass anywhere from bulgaria to greece

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 12:34 PM
could pass anywhere from bulgaria to greece

Hi AKCNC,

That's interesting saying he could pass in Bulgaria considering he's of Punjabi/Afghan origin. Plus, many are saying he can pass as Greek/Cypriot, but they did rule Punjab Amritsar/Afghanistan where he traces his origins.

Karol Klačansky
02-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Hi AKCNC,

That's interesting saying he could pass in Bulgaria considering he's of Punjabi/Afghan origin. Plus, many are saying he can pass as Greek/Cypriot, but they did rule Punjab Amritsar/Afghanistan where he traces his origins.He looks European to me and somewhat Byzantine, surprising that hes punjab

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 12:57 PM
He looks European to me and somewhat Byzantine, surprising that hes punjab

Haven't many Indians been classified on here or would you say he's an atypical South Asian Indian?

Karol Klačansky
02-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Haven't many Indians been classified on here or would you say he's an atypical South Asian Indian?When I look at him again and how much body hair he has lol he looks more Punjab to me. He doesn't look Indian to me

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 01:09 PM
When I look at him again and how much body hair he has lol he looks more Punjab to me. He doesn't look Indian to me

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

I agree he has an ambiguous look and isn't your typical looking Indian.

Starseed88
02-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Bump

lameduck
02-11-2018, 05:43 PM
looks sikh to me , i have seen pakistani sikhs with this look.

Starseed88
02-11-2018, 05:49 PM
looks sikh to me , i have seen pakistani sikhs with this look.

Hi lameduck,

I've gotten a wide range saying he can pass from Punjab to Southern Italy that was interesting. Plus, would you say he's NordIndid, Iranid, East Med or Indo-Afghan?

lameduck
02-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Hi lameduck,

I've gotten a wide range saying he can pass from Punjab to Southern Italy that was interesting. Plus, would you say he's NordIndid, Iranid, East Med or Indo-Afghan?

i would say indo Afghan since he can pass as both punjabi and pashtun, but there is also something very sikh about him.

Starseed88
02-11-2018, 06:10 PM
i would say indo Afghan since he can pass as both punjabi and pashtun, but there is also something very sikh about him.

I agree he can pass as Punjabi/Pathan and genetically they are quite close compared to other people around them? His family were affected by the partition of India and originated from West Punjab.

Gangrel
02-11-2018, 06:16 PM

lmao sigging this pure concentrated retardation

Starseed88
02-11-2018, 06:24 PM
lmao sigging this pure concentrated retardation

WTF? I'm not an expert in this area of genetics, but Jats have NE Euro DNA upto 29% and on their male line genetically closer to Lithuanians, Russians, Afghans and Tajiks so STFU because you're a Mexican who are a disgrace to humanity.

Gangrel
02-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Anthrofora South Asian with OWD #2349825

Pretty sad tbh

Starseed88
02-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Anthrofora South Asian with OWD #2349825

Pretty sad tbh

WTF? I'm blocking you so I don't have to have an idiot like you replying to me again.

Starseed88
05-01-2018, 09:28 PM
I’ve been told I can pass as Indian, Kurdish, Assyrian, Lebanese, Turkish, Armenian, Pakistani, Iranian, Afghani Pathan and atypical Southern European anymore opinions?

frdfgcg
05-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Paki.

frdfgcg
05-01-2018, 09:37 PM
He can pass in Pakistan but sometimes in British Isles.

Starseed88
05-01-2018, 09:51 PM
He can pass in Pakistan but sometimes in British Isles.

Hi frdfgcg,

That make sense because my family originate from West Punjab before it was given to Pakistan and why sometimes in the British Isles because I don’t think I could pass.

MEDACHE
05-01-2018, 09:58 PM
any photos where you don't hide your mouth breather facial structure for an accurate classification?

Starseed88
05-01-2018, 10:01 PM
any photos where you don't hide your mouth breather facial structure for an accurate classification

Hi MEDACHE,

I’ve not been clean shaven in ages, but based on those photos what would your opinion be?

MEDACHE
05-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Hi MEDACHE,

I’ve not been clean shaven in ages, but based on those photos what would your opinion be?

Assyrian

Marmara
05-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Passes in Turkey with the beard, i can't say how he would look without it.

Starseed88
05-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Passes in Turkey with the beard, i can't say how he would look without it.

Hi Marmara,

Thanks for giving your opinion and Hadouken who’s Kurdish said I could pass as Kurdish, Assyrian, Afghan and Iranian would you agree?

Marmara
05-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Hi Marmara,

Thanks for giving your opinion and Hadouken who’s Kurdish said I could pass as Kurdish, Assyrian, Afghan and Iranian would you agree?

Yes

Gangrel
05-02-2018, 03:45 AM
You can pass all over the place with a beard like that. Got a pic where you dont look homeless?

guerrilla
05-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Cypriot, Lebanese, Israeli, Assyrian

NSXD60
05-03-2018, 04:44 AM
Pass in Israel

lameduck
05-03-2018, 06:51 AM
You can pass all over the place with a beard like that. Got a pic where you dont look homeless?

he looks very sikh imo

Starseed88
05-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Cypriot, Lebanese, Israeli, Assyrian

It’s intestesting on the variety of opinions I’ve gotten on my classification and anymore opinions?

https://imageresize.org/api/v1/images/940fc821-ef01-4da5-8a94-90f37926adbd?contentDispositionFilename=19485908-9F0D-43E0-98CE-1961DEDCF578