PDA

View Full Version : Can Nikki Haley pass in Europe?

MobyD
04-18-2018, 12:51 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

https://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/AP_17018616303362-1280x720.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/NikkiHaley.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/United+Nations+Ambassador+Nikki+Haley+Testifies+oS-GO_wrr_zx.jpg

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/indiawest.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/f/5d/f5d66b98-66c4-11e4-b264-2b34c6702fa5/545d399626482.image.jpg

dperucca
04-18-2018, 12:54 PM
My pick for first female president :cheer_icoon: Not really. She looks North Indian or Pakistani to me.

MobyD
04-18-2018, 12:55 PM
My pick for first female president :cheer_icoon: Not really. She looks North Indian or Pakistani to me.

Superficially, she could pass in most Mediterranean countries

dperucca
04-18-2018, 12:57 PM
Superficially, she could pass in most Mediterranean countries

Atypically.

Vlatko Vukovic
04-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Atypically.

Surely in southern Euro countries.

dperucca
04-18-2018, 01:13 PM
Surely in southern Euro countries.

I grew up around a lot of Punjabi people so this look is not unfamiliar to me.

dperucca
04-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Her kids look more Mediterranean to me http://salaryandnetworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Nikki-Haley-with-Husband-and-Children.png

renaissance12
04-18-2018, 01:22 PM
she could pass in most Mediterranean countries

Odin
04-19-2018, 04:23 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?241194-Do-you-think-that-Nikki-Haley-can-happen-in-southern-Europe&p=5077549&viewfull=1#post5077549

Abu Bakr
04-19-2018, 04:27 AM
Obviously. Those saying no are clearly biased.

Crn Volk
04-19-2018, 04:34 AM
She could pass as Roma/Gypsy

Anglojew
04-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Easily.

Smeagol
04-19-2018, 12:09 PM
Of course.

frdfgcg
04-19-2018, 02:45 PM
She could easily pass for a British/Irish woman.
I always thought she had English/Scottish or Irish descent.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-19-2018, 02:59 PM
Because I see so many south Asians often I would spot her straight away.

Universe
04-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Because I see so many south Asians often I would spot her straight away.

I seen many Indians, but it still wouldn't be my first guess. I'd guess some kind of middle eastern or even south euro before Indian.

Valwar
04-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Not in Western or Northern Europe at least. Possibly in South-Eastern Europe, and as some non ethnic-European group that have lived in Europe for a long time, like a Roma.

AK-47
04-19-2018, 04:31 PM
I don't think so.
She would be out of place even in the exotic regions of Sicily.

Abu Bakr
04-19-2018, 04:38 PM
This thread is a clear case of anthrofora bias. Look at the ''Macedonian'' guy saying she would pass as Gypsy when many ethnic Fyromians look much darker and more exotic than her, the kike saying she cant pass even when most Ashkenazi Jews are on par with Haley in pigmentation (but they have more ''exotic'' features) etc.

Retarded question, she can pass even as dark Anglo (I thought she was Anglo before finding out she's Indian), let alone for Southern Euro or Jewish.

Corded
04-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Yes. doesnt look indian to me.

AK-47
04-19-2018, 05:00 PM
Nimrata Randhawa would look out of place as a native European.
Could she pass as a non euro ethnic group like Gypsy?
I suppose...
Here is a good picture of her with neutral lighting, neither too light nor a cherry-picked dark picture.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg
Tons of Indians here in NYC, I like them very much, hot women and good food.
Nimrata Randhawa looks like what she is, Indian American Sikh.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Nimrata Randhawa would look out of place as a native European.
Could she pass as a non euro ethnic group like Gypsy?
I suppose...
Here is a good picture of her with neutral lighting, neither too light nor a cherry-picked dark picture.
Tons of Indians here in NYC, I like them very much, hot women and good food.
Nimrata Randhawa looks like what she is, Indian American Sikh.

Agreed I have zero anti south Asian bias. My own wife is half south Asian, simply being able to distinguish south Asian features doesn’t make one bias against them.

arkas
07-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Agreed I have zero anti south Asian bias. My own wife is half south Asian, simply being able to distinguish south Asian features doesn’t make one bias against them.

That's interesting, I am half Indian myself.

Nikki Haley, she is a-typical for most of India but I could kind of tell she was Indian still. On paper her features and skin tone could pass in the MENA or maybe Southern Europe but something about her looks different. Her phenotype reaches it's highest frequency in Punjab and also Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir regions of Indian.

Gangrel
07-18-2018, 12:19 PM
Yep

Lauχum
07-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Yes. She passes as Iberian and Italian, even French or as one of the darker types from the British Isles. Very European look for a South Asian.

Loki
07-18-2018, 12:48 PM
My pick for first female president :cheer_icoon:

Oh please... NO!! She would be TERRIBLE!! Have you not seen how she behaved in the United Nations? The most ignorant, arrogant person in Trump's team. In that regard, very "American" actually...

And nope, she cannot pass in Europe. Well, maybe in southern Europe she might not be very conspicuous.

dperucca
07-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Oh please... NO!! She would be TERRIBLE!! Have you not seen how she behaved in the United Nations? The most ignorant, arrogant person in Trump's team. In that regard, very "American" actually...

And nope, she cannot pass in Europe. Well, maybe in southern Europe she might not be very conspicuous.

She would be fantastic. Hear me out! She was actually a never-trumper who Trump hired based alone on her political track record (despite their huge disagreements). She doesn't take crap from anyone during UN meetings. What meetings are you referring to exactly? I have watched most of them. Send me a link if you see her being unfair or arrogant and we can have a discussion. If you are anti-Israel then I'm sure you won't like her.

In regards to her political career she is a world away from Hillary in terms of accountability and honesty.

I agree in terms of her passing in Europe. She just looks Punjabi to me, I have said this a few times. Most people say she passes as Italian or Spanish but it's a stretch to say that at the least.

Loki
07-19-2018, 12:09 AM
She would be fantastic. Hear me out! She was actually a never-trumper who Trump hired based alone on her political track record (despite their huge disagreements). She doesn't take crap from anyone during UN meetings. What meetings are you referring to exactly? I have watched most of them. Send me a link if you see her being unfair or arrogant and we can have a discussion. If you are anti-Israel then I'm sure you won't like her.

In regards to her political career she is a world away from Hillary in terms of accountability and honesty.

I agree in terms of her passing in Europe. She just looks Punjabi to me, I have said this a few times. Most people say she passes as Italian or Spanish but it's a stretch to say that at the least.

I don't like her at all, and it's got nothing to do with Israel. I watched her "performance" in the United Nations... and never have I seen a more arrogant woman in that role. She is a nasty person, full of lies, double standards, and deception. I cannot understand why supposedly "nice" people would like her... she is absolutely nasty and a witch. Trump made a huge mistake with her. She also once appeared to be disloyal to him, in order to be praised by the media -- which she loves. She loves attention and approval from bad people.

♥ Lily ♥
07-19-2018, 12:18 AM
I've never heard of her nor seen her before :dunno: so I don't know who she is.... but she couldn't pass in European nations. I see some Asian in her features.

She looks like Tanita Tikaram (below). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanita_Tikaram

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Tanita_Tikaram_-_2013.jpg/220px-Tanita_Tikaram_-_2013.jpg
Tanita Tikaram, the daughter of an Indo-Fijian father and a Sarawakian mother.

Kivan
07-19-2018, 12:23 AM
No. She has visible Indian traits.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 01:01 AM
Absolutely 100%. She could easily pass as a French woman that spent too much time tanning.

kleenex
07-19-2018, 01:19 AM
To me she looks like a Euro American with higher Amerindian admixture.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 01:23 AM
You have to imagine her without the tan skin. Someone who saw her on the street might think she is just tan from sunbathing, not her natural skin color. If you do that, she looks white. Maybe not typical, but definitely could pass in France. She does not have a typical Indian look at all. Only someone into anthropology would spot it.

kleenex
07-19-2018, 01:29 AM
You have to imagine her without the tan skin. Someone who saw her on the street might think she is just tan from sunbathing, not her natural skin color. If you do that, she looks white. Maybe not typical, but definitely could pass in France. She does not have a typical Indian look at all. Only someone into anthropology would spot it.

She's not Indian looking in a classical sense but have you seen her parents or siblings or even photos of her as a teen or young adult. Those photos may give a more balanced representation.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 01:31 AM
I'm just judging those pictures as if I were to pass her on the street.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 01:49 AM
Not true. I see Indian girls with white guys regularly on the East Coast. I personally can't withstand the smell of curry.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 01:59 AM
Nope. I have relatives all over the east coast so I can confirm. From NY all the way to South Florida. And in Chicago.

Well, I hate to inform you but Indian girls occasionally sleep with white men. They won't usually marry them because it causes problems with their parents if they marry anyone other than an Indian family friend, but in their teen years they love white meat.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:01 AM
She looks Indian. Indians often have faces resembling Europeans.

Check a few indian friends facially they could be Europeans with a tann skin or at least they dont look different nikki halley.

She doesnt look different then Indians. People misconstruct how Indians look. Majority of Indians are indeed Caucasian People. Just like southeast asians are asian people but different then northeast asians, indians are different then middle easterners and europeans but are still caucasian people.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:04 AM
She doesn't look like any of the Indians you posted. I know the variations among Indians, and she is definitely unique. Of course they have "Europeanish" facial features, but hers are even more subtle.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:05 AM
She doesn't look like any of the Indians you posted. I know the variations among Indians, and she is definitely unique. Of course they have "Europeanish" facial features, but hers are even more subtle.

she looks exactly like the women in first picture i posted.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:06 AM
I've seen more Indian guys with White women than vice versa, on the west coast and especially when I was in Illinois. But who cares?

I think you are wishful thinking. It's common knowledge that Indian guys struggle to get women, not because of the way they look(as they likely perceive) but the fact that they act very awkward and needy.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:07 AM
she looks exactly like the women in first picture i posted.

You seem to think they all look the same I guess then. lol

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:08 AM
every second indian woman looks like her.

my friend who is from southindia and low caste probably because she is christian from southindia and most christians are converts from lower castes she could also be european with a dark tann

woman on right next to her even more and has even more european facial traits, just like nikki halley
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25398614_1658955774163805_1917408073432782708_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=c4d11cf99521e2f0e0570da179c78249&oe=5BCF5DFA

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:09 AM
She looks like a French or dark pigmented British milf that stayed in the tanning bed too long after Starbucks. Would easily pass as an American white woman.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:09 AM
You seem to think they all look the same I guess then. lol

i didnt said they "all look the same" but they are similar racial types. or same racial type, i didnt said they are personally look the same, just like i say both are white european but doesnt mean both look also like the same person.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:10 AM
She looks like a French or dark pigmented British milf that stayed in the tanning bed too long after Starbucks. Would easily pass as an American white woman.

possible, but most indians could. or many at least. i always thought that indians look like dark europeans.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:10 AM
every second indian woman looks like her.

my friend who is from southindia and low caste probably because she is christian from southindia and most christians are converts from lower castes she could also be european with a dark tann

woman on right next to her even more and has even more european facial traits, just like nikki halley
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25398614_1658955774163805_1917408073432782708_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=c4d11cf99521e2f0e0570da179c78249&oe=5BCF5DFA

Dude neither of the 3 look alike. You seem to not notice variation among Indians that well.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Dude neither of the 3 look alike. You seem to not notice variation among Indians that well.

well they dont look alike but all 3 are the same racial type of people. nikki halley doesnt look magically european while no other indian does. she looks indian.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:14 AM
I think you're a bit envious and jealous that South Asians are able to reach high positions in the USA, and are far more relevant than any European ethnic group.

Georgia, another conservative Republican state in the deep south, is home to one of the largest Hindu temples in America. And guess what? The Whites have no issues with it, visit it and ccompliment us on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Mh5OsLU7Y

Also, Indian comedian Russell Peters is well liked in America, and he makes fun of British people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysM1VnwBod4

this dude also has very european facial traits just darker.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:14 AM
The second and the last picture of her in the OP show the biggest difference between her and your typical Indian. First of all, her skin tone almost looks unnatural. But even her facial features... cheek bones, especially the mouth, and her nose. It just screams middle-aged white woman from France. If I cared enough I would find similar looking people and post them.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:16 AM
The second and the last picture of her in the OP show the biggest difference between her and your typical Indian. First of all, her skin tone almost looks unnatural. But even her facial features... cheek bones, especially the mouth, and her nose. It just screams middle-aged white woman from France. If I cared enough I would find similar looking people and post them.

pictures are deceiving i would need to see her in real life. in some pictures she looks this and in some this. pictures vary etc. but to me she looks like any other indian woman, she does have european facial traits but so do many indians. the woman in middle in my first picture, looks like her. and why would she look any different? why?

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:17 AM
I don't know what in his post made you think he was envious of Indians, he said nothing bad about them. Everyone already knows that Indian immigrants aren't disliked in America. They work and aren't leeches. They actually share most political and core values as most traditional Americans. The younger generation not so much but that is with even white people.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:19 AM
pictures are deceiving i would need to see her in real life. in some pictures she looks this and in some this. pictures vary etc. but to me she looks like any other indian woman, she does have european facial traits but so do many indians. the woman in middle in my first picture, looks like her. and why would she look any different? why?

Which woman in the first picture? Because none look like her to me. I assume you mean the one to the far-right because she has softer features, but she still looks very Indian.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:20 AM
Which woman in the first picture? Because none look like her to me. I assume you mean the one to the far-right because she has softer features, but she still looks very Indian.

woman in middle, older woman with dark blue garment. woman on left looks slightly asian, woman on right is indobrachid

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37161669_1780119955407302_5143559508345225216_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=a768485fbca7c66c36416ed125211a64&oe=5BEABDA9

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:24 AM
Woman you mention looks the most Indian out of all the people in that picture. You are selecting her because she is the most normal looking. The other girls have cartoonish features, and wide faces. Those two don't even look Indian, they look like a Photoshop where you stretch the head horizontally.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:25 AM
Woman you mention looks the most Indian out of all the people in that picture. You are selecting her because she is the most normal looking. The other girls have cartoonish features, and wide faces.

im selecting her because she resembles nikki halley. middle aged indian woman yes, thats what nikki halley is and if she passed you possibly on the street you would guess her most likely as indian thats what i assume.

porkbbq
07-19-2018, 02:27 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you that Haley looks Indian. But she looks the LEAST Indian of just about any Indian you will see, and to an untrained eye, she might not even appear Indian at all. That is the point in the "would she pass" argument.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:29 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you that Haley looks Indian. But she looks the LEAST Indian of just about any Indian you will see, and to an untrained eye, she might not even appear Indian at all. That is the point in the "would she pass" argument.

we must agree to disagree then. to me she looks normal indian not less indian then any other indian. there are indians who look more "indian" but also many indians who look like her, she is right in the middle.

Mortimer
07-19-2018, 02:31 AM
this dude also looks european and is just tanned

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-gRgfiFxJGsk7sroL4_FhqEl6PbLFqRiAWWIfJwbKLwND214PUA

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61mSoFYD2kL._SX463_.jpg

guyinsf
07-19-2018, 03:29 AM
Yes I think she's passable in Greece, Sicily and parts of Iberia.

zhaoyun
07-19-2018, 03:43 AM
She's passable in Southern Europe.

Smeagol
07-19-2018, 07:57 AM
She doesn't look Indian at all. She looks like a dark Anglo-American.

Kamal900
07-19-2018, 08:01 AM

She must have British ancestry from colonial times of India.

Smeagol
07-19-2018, 08:03 AM

Possibly, but maybe she's just very atypical for her people.

Loki
07-19-2018, 10:35 AM

Not necessarily.

Armenian Bishop
07-19-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't like her at all, and it's got nothing to do with Israel. I watched her "performance" in the United Nations... and never have I seen a more arrogant woman in that role. She is a nasty person, full of lies, double standards, and deception. I cannot understand why supposedly "nice" people would like her... she is absolutely nasty and a witch. Trump made a huge mistake with her. She also once appeared to be disloyal to him, in order to be praised by the media -- which she loves. She loves attention and approval from bad people.

I agree, and I made a reference to her deep state political style once before. That's right: She's a product of deep state politics. I first became aware of her in April, 2017, when she became a driving force behind the tomahawk missile attack against Assad's airbases in Syria. She framed Assad with slanderous accusations about chemical weapons.

I dug deeper into it and came to the conclusion that Turkey provided the chemical weapons to rebel factions, whether it be the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Al Qaida or ISIS, I don't recall which group or groups received them. The rebel factions had Pro-Assad Syrian Civilians in their custody; they used the chemical weapons to kill Assad's supporters, then they blamed Assad for their own crime.

Nikki Haley was in the UN conferences screaming up a storm about it, with photographs of carnage, but accusing Assad instead of the Rebels. Trump was right on board with it, and believed the shenanigans, without giving Assad a chance to prove his innocence. Hence, there was the tomahawk missile attack against Assad's airbases, in April, 2017. With that, Trump willingly and consciously became a tool of the deep state.

KMack
07-19-2018, 10:55 AM

Agreed.

Khamzat
07-19-2018, 10:59 AM
She's Punjabi, it was very very rare for people in the northwest to marry with white people, it was much more common in south india, so i very much doubt she had any anglo dna.

Armenian Bishop
07-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Funny thing about Nikki Haley is that I think she's quite beautiful; but, her terrible attitude and deep state political style are utterly repulsive. This is one reason that visually attractive features don't always mean attractive people, because bad character or an ugly personality are like poison. I don't care to get sick from Nikki Haley's poisonous and slanderous personality.

Nikki Haley comes from a hard working entrepreneurial background. She rose to high levels of achievement because she works hard, but she's a product of the deep state, and she has been a corrupting influence upon the Trump Administration. Another Words, Nikki Haley is Bad Medicine. Her slanderous attacks against Assad are unforgivable.

dperucca
07-20-2018, 12:02 AM

I will agree that she is very "outspoken" and you are welcome to your opinion. I tend to agree with you on many points (except when you are advocating for the US getting nuked or here) I have my own opinion based on what I have read and seen about her. Some of the best US presidents in my country's young history often selected cabinet members who were directly opposed to their way of thinking. Lincoln notably. Not all Americans are arrogant by the way. I take it you've never visited.

Uranous
06-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Pass in southern and centeur Europe .

Ygsi
06-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Sorta.

MobyD
06-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Sorta.

Could you elaborate please?

Radimir
06-09-2021, 04:54 PM
Yeah.

guyinsf
06-14-2021, 05:25 AM
I don't think so.
She would be out of place even in the exotic regions of Sicily.

I disagree. There are Siciliasn, Spaniards and Greeks that look darker and more southern than her, not many, but they are out there.

Xacal
06-14-2021, 05:45 AM
she looks a typical iberian

Lemminkäinen
06-14-2021, 06:20 AM
No. She looks like having Indian, Asian and African admixtures. Hard to say the predominant part.

Loki
06-14-2021, 08:39 AM
Maybe to the untrained eye, or with a quick glance she could pass as a Bulgarian or Slovak Gypsy. But to those with knowledge, her looks is clearly Hindustani. And the closer you look the more evident it becomes.

MobyD
06-14-2021, 05:56 PM
https://cdn.britannica.com/02/193902-050-698C7C2B/Nikki-Haley.jpg

compared...

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNzQ2OTUzNDU1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ2MTYyNw@@._ V1_.jpg

and...

https://media.vogue.co.uk/photos/608bbf14743763a8bde686fb/2:3/w_2560%2Cc_limit/GettyImages-1311953972.jpg

Ygsi
06-14-2021, 05:59 PM
Could you elaborate please?

Sorta.

Grogu
06-14-2021, 06:41 PM
pass as Iberian Gypsy, or italian gypsy.