PDA

View Full Version : Are Europeans/Whites really more diverse than Far Easterners/Yellows?

Vigilance
06-01-2018, 03:40 AM
Will post pictures when I get the time and let's ignore the weddoid-negritid-paleomongoloid mixed south east asians.

Myanthropologies
06-01-2018, 03:54 AM
Genetically? No. Europeans are genetically one of the least diverse, behind Native Americans and some Pacific Islanders. Culturally? I don't know, I'd say about equal.

zhaoyun
06-01-2018, 04:21 AM
There is the appearance of more diversity because Europeans have different colored eyes and hair.

However, I don't think this translates into actual genetic diversity.

♥ Lily ♥
06-01-2018, 04:32 AM
Phenotypically, Europeans look a lot more diverse with a range of hair textures (straight, curly, wavy, fine, silky, thick, coarse, etc,) a range of different natural hair colours amongst all the varieties of natural blonds, reds, brunette tones, dark hair, etc, a more diverse range of features and head shapes, and a variety of eye colours too, etc... and also a range of skin types and skin tones, and a diverse range of height variations is seen frequently amongst Europeans.

I don't as much physical variations of heights, builds, facial features, head shapes, skin tones, eye colours, hair colours and hair texture in East Asians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4&t=212s