PDA

View Full Version : Final Conclusion about Yemeni Antillean

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 01:35 AM
According to 23andme people with less then 28% african genetics tend to identify as white, people with <28% african tend to identify as black.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html

On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

Most Americans with less than 28 percent African-American ancestry say they are white, the researchers found. Above that threshold, people tended to describe themselves as African-American.

This dude is 21% African so he fits. Also from look. He looks nothing black or even latino, since he lacks the strong native american he could only be a white puerto rican or white brasilian. In those countries he would be white or one of the more european ones.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76125&d=1527779298
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76127&d=1527779332

^conclusion white

well i do see small traces of non-white (nose, mouth, especially when smiling but this is far from enough to be actually non-white), if you didnt know his genetics you wouldnt think he is non-white only somewhat odd out or atypical featured (the pigmentation is normal white)
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76124&d=1527779275

NSXD60
06-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Sorta reminds me of a male version of Billie Holiday
http://i63.tinypic.com/2m6s54y.jpg

Xacal
06-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Looks North Africa

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 04:24 AM
Looks North Africa

are you blind? which type of northafrican tell me first which type of northafrican and will show you what they look like.

for example most people voted egypt for him but this is egypt there are also rarer white ones but when they say egypt for him they have in mind that egypt is more SSA then others, so here
http://egyptianstreets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/group_shisha_by_marwamorgan-d4abm81.jpg

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 07:58 AM
you really are a funny man, saying i look white is saying a Japanese is also so.

you focus only on overal pigment and you say i aint dark, yet i am so there's clearly some problem there already.

then second of all, you dont know AT ALL what egyptians or moroccans look like because i myself grew up amongst them, and i can tell you if i were to be in a group of Egyptians you wouldnt be able to tell me apart.

then something else, how does your opinion render everyones opinion completely false? You are the only person ive met so far that is so persistent in calling me "White" but fun fact, 32% Arab + 21% African + 5% Amerindian = not white, nor do i look the part.

i asked alot of people where i live if i looked white to them and none of them agreed, so your not focussing on the features at all.

then again, ppl who live in Egypt ofcourse have a darker skin color than i do because THEY LIVE IN A DESERT, LOL.

do i have to post the example again when i get back from aruba?

^ heres a good color spectrum, black, white, medium brown. Medium brown isnt white xd im sorry bro but i am far darker in features than you are, i've seen pictures of you and in most when you are untanned you look like a white man. When i am untanned i keep my natural color and golden undertone which is a darker olive brown. I told you my camera sucks ass and makes me lighter and yet you use that as excuse to call me white.

yknow, as bad as i wanted to be white i will never be so, not in looks, and not in ethnicity. i am triracial/mixed and thats that xD

its so funny how you think i look white yet i am darker than you are. Trust me if i come back from my vacation from Aruba for 5 weeks i will make sure to send you a picture, and ill guarantee you that my skin color will match that of a Bedouin man xD

^ these arent white traits, northern europeans dont have a nose width or shape like i do, they dont have thick black eyebrows, they also dont have large eyes, nor do they have black eyelashes, nor is their body hair as abundant as mine and nor is it black aswell, nor do they have dark olive skin tones, and nor do they have high cheekbones like me.

work on your classifications and you'll get there eventually ^^

more people tend to agree on me that i look Latino or Egyptian/Arab than anybody else does with white, you're the only one who thinks so mayn so theres definitely a problem with your classifications and not theirs.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Looks North Africa

Atleast your somewhat decent and honest about your classifications xD he tells you your blind for saying i look North African lol.

hes blind as hell for even comparing me to a Northern European, if i come to Scandinavia those ppl there will treat me the same as any other immigrant. Fucking goofball lmao. If he thinks i would be white in Egypt then i dont know where i would pass anymore lmao, even Arabs themselves told me i look Arab and then this gypsy goofball comes and tells me i look only european with minor SSA, he can't tell the two Caucasoid groups "Arab" and "European" apart it seems, he would be correct if he said i was mainly caucasoid but no man xD

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:06 AM
And yeah, ppl below 28% african would consider themselves white, if the rest of their ethnicity was european yeah, i am below or just 50% european, idk what your point is with this but i can tell you that you look far more european admixed than i do. People say i look Latino and 100% Egyptian for a reason, because they do not see any european traits in me. Yet ppl point out in your case that you're a mix of Serb and Gypsy. incase u didnt know serbians are europeans. the european admixture in you is clear and in me it aint, final conclusion ended.

Zroota
06-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Mortimer, to be honest, you only want him to pass as white just so you would as well.

Everything YA said up there is spot on. He is clearly mixed and has influences of SSA and Caucasian race. But as a single ethnicity, he may pass as North African (and I've said this to him before). You clearly have no idea how they look. Some can have lighter hair and bronze skin (like YA), who tend to be Algerians and Moroccans. Not all curly black-haired with brown skin as your image portrays them to be.

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Mortimer, to be honest, you only want him to pass as white just so you would as well.

Everything YA said up there is spot on. He is clearly mixed and has influences of SSA and Caucasian race. But as a single ethnicity, he may pass as North African (and I've said this to him before). You clearly have no idea how they look. Some can have lighter hair and bronze skin (like YA), who tend to be Algerians and Moroccans. Not all curly black-haired with brown skin as your image portrays them to be.

no its not because i want to be white, i say what i see, and to me he looks white, i did said i see some non-white traces for especially when he smiles, but its not enough to call him actually non-white. and i stay true to my opinion.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:33 AM

Lol finally, someone who doesnt talk completely bullshit lmao. I really dont like it when people do that, and yeah. North African makes sense because they also have SSA admixture, they also MIGHT have minor Arab ancestry (they dont have to, as most Tunisians and Moroccans are almost completely Berber) and the Maghrebi's along the coast also have european ancestry, so that's why i might look North African.

The only way i could 100% honestly describe my features is as following:

Offblack (Black-brown) Wavyish slightly curly but mainly straight hair. And its VERY thick aswell, if i let it grow out i will not be able to comb it xD

Thick black arched "Arabian" eyebrows.

Slightly hooked broad nose.

Dark olive skin with golden undertones (My bloodvessels are green in color so i can definitely say i have a warm skin color)

Abundant thick black body hair (even for the age of 17.5 i have chest hair, stomach hair, and basically hair everywhere else, probably the arab heritage doings XD)

and a slim broad shouldered build and average height. im pretty sure i aint north european in the slightest.

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Lol finally, someone who doesnt talk completely bullshit lmao. I really dont like it when people do that, and yeah. North African makes sense because they also have SSA admixture, they also MIGHT have minor Arab ancestry (they dont have to, as most Tunisians and Moroccans are almost completely Berber) and the Maghrebi's along the coast also have european ancestry, so that's why i might look North African.

Offblack (Black-brown) Wavyish slightly curly but mainly straight hair.

Dark olive skin with golden undertones (My bloodvessels are green in color so i can definitely say i have a warm skin color)

Abundant thick black body hair (even for the age of 17.5 i have chest hair, stomach hair, and basically hair everywhere else, probably the arab heritage doings XD)

and a slim broad shouldered build and average height. im pretty sure i aint north european in the slightest.

bullshit many northeuropeans have same hair colour as you and from texture and such i see nothing black african in the hair, you have wawy european hair. and darkest brown or light black.

even superman and james bond are darker nothern europeans. your pigmentation isnt off at all, just your features when you smile. but thats not enough to call you non-white.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bondwiki/images/6/68/Alle_James_Bond_Darsteller.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150402193034

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:37 AM
no its not because i want to be white, i say what i see, and to me he looks white, i did said i see some non-white traces for especially when he smiles, but its not enough to call him actually non-white. and i stay true to my opinion.

ok, if i look white to you then your uber white because according to the people on this forum you look clearly like a mix of european and gypsy, i would go as far to say that you look more eastern european than that you do non-european.

you don't know what arabs look like nor do you know how to distinguish certain caucasoid groups. You are just bad at classification and either that or your just jealous af that i look less european than you. either way not my problem to find out, you say that all the people who voted that i looked arab or north african are "Blind" but yet you call me northern european, if they are blind you havent seen since the day you were born gypsy goofball ass nigga

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 08:38 AM
ok, if i look white to you then your uber white because according to the people on this forum you look clearly like a mix of european and gypsy, i would go as far to say that you look more eastern european than that you do non-european.

you don't know what arabs look like nor do you know how to distinguish certain caucasoid groups. You are just bad at classification and either that or your just jealous af that i look less european than you. either way not my problem to find out, you say that all the people who voted that i looked arab or north african are "Blind" but yet you call me northern european, if they are blind you havent seen since the day you were born gypsy goofball ass nigga

im not whiter in my opinion but different, i said you and me look not alike, i dont think im lighter then you though.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:39 AM
bullshit many northeuropeans have same hair colour as you and from texture and such i see nothing black african in the hair, you have wawy european hair. and darkest brown or light black.

even superman and james bond are darker nothern europeans. your pigmentation isnt off at all, just your features when you smile. but thats not enough to call you non-white.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bondwiki/images/6/68/Alle_James_Bond_Darsteller.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150402193034

"bullshit"

i think i know myself alot better than you do since i tend to see myself every day, the only bullshit i smell here is your opinion and sayings. Middle Easterners can also have straight or wavyish hair it isnt exclusively a european trait. Indians have straight hair too, you have straight hair, doesnt necessarily mean its a european trait. you truly are completely retarded.

And no, there's nothing african in my hair because i am only 21% african, my mom didnt have afro textured hair either yet her brother and sisters did, wanna know why? Because genetics pass on random traits and it seems that she looks more "CAUCASOID" than your average afro-caribbean, in the same sense where i am majority caucasoid, but not majority european.

And yes, my pigment is DEFINITELY out of the european spectrum. You really are a delusional fat fuck lmao

^ let me explain it to you

you posted a color chart on TA saying that some dumbass teacher thought you were a 5?

well funfact ma buddy you are a 2-3 and i am a 4-5 and theres that, you will never have my skin color and nor will anyone ever consider you darker than i am. you look 20x more european than i do, just quit it already with your bullshit talking.

Mortimer
06-05-2018, 08:41 AM
"bullshit"

i think i know myself alot better than you do since i tend to see myself every day, the only bullshit i smell here is your opinion and sayings. Middle Easterners can also have straight or wavyish hair it isnt exclusively a european trait. Indians have straight hair too, you have straight hair, doesnt necessarily mean its a european trait. you truly are completely retarded.

And no, there's nothing african in my hair because i am only 21% african, my mom didnt have afro textured hair either yet her brother and sisters did, wanna know why? Because genetics pass on random traits and it seems that she looks more "CAUCASOID" than your average afro-caribbean, in the same sense where i am majority caucasoid, but not majority european.

And yes, my pigment is DEFINITELY out of the european spectrum. You really are a delusional fat fuck lmao

my conslusion too white to be anything else only other possibility is brasilian or puerto rican but someone who would be white in those countries, a white brasilian or puerto rican they are not that strict like americans. i will not say more.

Zroota
06-05-2018, 08:46 AM

Offblack (Black-brown) Wavyish slightly curly but mainly straight hair. And its VERY thick aswell, if i let it grow out i will not be able to comb it xD

To be fair, your eyebrows are seen nearly everywhere from the British Isles to Sicily. They aren't specifically a non-European trait. Same as your hair. Lol.

But the rest, such as nose and mouth, maybe also skin colour, are fairly non-Caucasoid traits.

Again, you're mixed. So you would have features of both races.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:46 AM
im not whiter in my opinion but different, i said you and me look not alike, i dont think im lighter then you though.

HAHAHHAA WOOOOW "i dont think im lighter then you though" well it doesnt matter what you THINK, facts are only allowed to speak, keep your shitstained opinion to yourself because nobody cares. The fact IS is that i am far darker than you, and when i have a tan (yes pay good attention) ill be darker than majority of your gypsy family, idc what you think because that doesnt matter. If you can provide me with facts that you are indeed darker than me then i will accept it. When you are tanned you are a darker light brown, when i am tanned i am a deep medium brown. < this alone is proof that i am darker than you, keep trying you will maybe one day proof that you were indeed whiter than me.

Zroota
06-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Why are you being rude to Mortimer though? Relax man...

I didn't expect this nasty side from you, YA. Lol.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:47 AM

HAHAHHAA WOOOOW "i dont think im lighter then you though" well it doesnt matter what you THINK, facts are only allowed to speak, keep your shitstained opinion to yourself because nobody cares. The fact IS is that i am far darker than you, and when i have a tan (yes pay good attention) ill be darker than majority of your gypsy family, idc what you think because that doesnt matter. If you can provide me with facts that you are indeed darker than me then i will accept it. When you are tanned you are a darker light brown, when i am tanned i am a deep medium brown. < this alone is proof that i am darker than you, keep trying you will maybe one day proof that you were indeed whiter than me.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:51 AM
To be fair, your eyebrows are seen nearly everywhere from the British Isles to Sicily. They aren't specifically a non-European trait. Same as your hair. Lol.

But the rest, such as nose and mouth, maybe also skin colour, are fairly non-Caucasoid traits.

Again, you're mixed. So you would have features of both races.

no i know that my eyebrows arent necessarily a non-european trait, its just that they are thick and black. thats all i know, thats why i compared them to "Arabian eyebrows". ive seen many arabs on my college with the same eyebrows as i do so that's maybe why i pulled that conclusion.

and no i never said my hair was non-european either, im 100% convinced that that's the influence of my european heritage as my dad had straight blonde hair.

i personally think in my opinion my features can most closely be identified with Yemenis and Egyptians because i dont have the typical iberian look to pass for latino, and nor do i have the typical strong arab traits to look Bedouin or Saudi Arabian (obviously, otherwise ppl wouldve pointed that out already)

ill just roll with Egyptian, because they are the people that i noticed first in a long time that resemble me alot after ppl pointed it out.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:54 AM

Ramadan makes me "nasty" like this lol, that's what happens. I am taking a break for a few days because the damn barber gave me Folliticus or whatever, so i gotta drink well and thats also why i am more angry than i usually am.

and also, he's talking bullshit and i know and all that i have to respect people their opinions but if you do me like this then you just deserve the flame imo. How can you say that northern europeans have the same traits as me? That forces even ME to turn into a el diablo and start flaming yo ass, i am sorry but i am really bad at handling nonsense from people, either speak the truth and facts to me or dont talk at all.

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 08:56 AM

lol, TA posted my comments twice, ignore this one lmao

Congolese Rice
06-05-2018, 12:01 PM
nobody got anything else to say? good. i am spoken out aswell so if you dont mind peacefully let this thread die as the point of it was completely useless in first place.

you've seen the votes yet you think you are better at classifying than others and thus call them "blind".

8 for Egypt

3 for Morocco

3 For Algeria

3 For Tunisia

2 for the levant

1 for Afghan/Iran

im pretty sure people vote those things for a reason don't they, otherwise they would've picked Other and said i looked white. I have no problems if i did look white but i clearly dont so theres that.

have a good day :)

Zuh
06-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Yemeni enough you look South Asian boi :thumb001:

Congolese Rice
06-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Yemeni enough you look South Asian boi :thumb001:

mexinol *roblox death sound* y u do this xd