PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it is moral for one man to have many concubines if he supports them financially?

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 05:55 AM
As a way to have dozens of children, and if he can support them and give them good lives.

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:12 AM
As long as he has time and money to spend on them.

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:14 AM
As long as he has time and money to spend on them.

95% of modern Western women would take a selfish, rich, jerk with a huge cock over a nice man of modest means with an average penis.

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:17 AM
95% of modern Western women would take a selfish, rich, jerk with a huge cock over a nice man of modest means with an average penis.

Be honest, so would you.

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:18 AM
Be honest, so would you.

I'm not gay, bro

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:20 AM
I'm not gay, bro

Why not?

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:22 AM
Why not?

Because I'm not attracted to penii, testicles, or men

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:26 AM
Because I'm not attracted to penii, testicles, or men

But what if they're uncircumcised?

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:27 AM
But what if they're uncircumcised?

I'm anti-circumcision for reasons of bodily integrity and human rights, not because I have some sort of sexual desire for foreskins.

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:29 AM
I'm anti-circumcision for reasons of bodily integrity and human rights, not because I have some sort of sexual desire for foreskins.

Do you appreciate the aesthetics of "bodily integrity"?

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:31 AM
Do you appreciate the aesthetics of "bodily integrity"?

I'm not sexually attracted to penises. I wish I'd been able to decide for myself if I wanted half of my dick chopped off, thus I advocate for preventing parents from chopping half of their son's dick off.

It's not a fetish thing at all, dude.

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:32 AM
I'm not sexually attracted to penises. I wish I'd been able to decide for myself if I wanted half of my dick chopped off, thus I advocate for preventing parents from chopping half of their son's dick off.

It's not a fetish thing at all, dude.

Half of your dick was foreskin?

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:32 AM
Half of your dick was foreskin?

The foreskin is half of the penile skin, and approximately 70% of the penile sensitivity.

Mary
08-14-2018, 06:34 AM
Sure. But no man is going to do it.

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 06:35 AM
Sure. But no man is going to do it.

I hate sex, but I'd love to have a lot of concubines, so I could have dozens or hundreds of children

Oneeye
08-14-2018, 06:37 AM
The foreskin is half of the penile skin, and approximately 70% of the penile sensitivity.

I doubt that, but you're the foreskin advocate.

Óttar
08-17-2018, 04:47 PM
Yes, but I also believe women should be able to do the same. People should be able to make any arrangement that works for them.

rein
08-17-2018, 04:54 PM
Why not?

Op is such a homophobe and a heterophobe at the same time.

Selurong
08-17-2018, 04:54 PM
As a way to have dozens of children, and if he can support them and give them good lives.

It's immoral. There would be a gender imbalance. There will be a lot of harem females and wifeless males, the former would be in sexual slavery while the latter would tend to be in crime.

rein
08-17-2018, 10:46 PM
It's immoral. There would be a gender imbalance. There will be a lot of harem females and wifeless males, the former would be in sexual slavery while the latter would tend to be in crime.

That’s just the incel theory.

Selurong
08-17-2018, 10:52 PM
That’s just the incel theory.

That's no Incel theory. It's history. Societies collapsed into barbaric states once they abandoned monogamy for polygamy. Monogamy allowed every man to start a family, leading to less competition and less crime and higher birthrates. Polygamy lead to lower birthrates since so few males are paired with a larger pool of females, leading to some females not having children at all vis-a-vis a monogamous society which had higher fertility rates. I know my shit, I studied demographic patterns in the Philippines and back when some of us where practicing Muslims our birthrates were low but when we became Christian and monogamous, birth rates increased, which was a strange pattern considering how sexually deranged Muslim men are with their harems and sex-slaves, but it turns out a higher ratio of paired males with females produced more children in total than some one dude with a lot of concubines fighting against all those sex starved forced bachelors.

Bobby Martnen
08-17-2018, 11:41 PM

Most females would love to be in a harem. Do nothing all day, fuck your master a couple times a month and live in luxury.

Selurong
08-17-2018, 11:52 PM
Most females would love to be in a harem. Do nothing all day, fuck your master a couple times a month and live in luxury.

And then they complain if they're objectified...

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Bogdan
08-18-2018, 12:58 AM
Yes, in the way you said specifically though. No abandonment, leaving the women to manage finances, or trashy behavior. Purely to honor fertility, European tradition, and produce as many children as possible. It would be better if people were to have monogamous relationships with many children but I wouldn’t be against this if it were guided.

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 02:16 AM
Not at all. Marriage vows are marriage vows.