PDA

View Full Version : Where could Dianne Feinstein pass best?

Sikeliot
09-18-2018, 09:38 PM
IMO, Italy but more so the north. She does not look Levantine.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/dd/41/02dd4117e466f9e4d0edabce39d04e25.jpg
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/C13CH1/dianne-feinstein-head-of-the-san-francisco-board-of-supervisors-announcing-C13CH1.jpg
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/a3dk9Ps5do3gSu8A4-mGetTn_Tg=/0x0:3000x2000/1200x800/filters:focal(1260x760:1740x1240)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/61407351/1004835034.jpg.0.jpg
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/72/37/41/15333501/47/gallery_xlarge.jpg
https://am14.akamaized.net/med/cnt/uploads/2018/09/feinstein-1200x675.jpg

Sikeliot
09-18-2018, 09:41 PM
It is actually not clear what her mother was. It is guessed her mother may have non-Jewish Russian ancestry. Her father is indisputably Ashkenazi Jewish though.

CommonSense
09-18-2018, 09:42 PM
Alpine + Atlantid

She looks NW European to me

Sikeliot
09-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Alpine + Atlantid

She looks NW European to me

My best guess based on what I have looked up is that her father is Ashkenazi and her mother a mixture of Ashkenazi and Russian.

CommonSense
09-18-2018, 09:49 PM
My best guess based on what I have looked up is that her father is Ashkenazi and her mother a mixture of Ashkenazi and Russian.

I don't think anybody would have guessed that based on her appearance.

Sikeliot
09-18-2018, 09:51 PM
I don't think anybody would have guessed that based on her appearance.

In some pictures I think she looks Irish.

Tauromachos
09-18-2018, 11:59 PM
Not Sicily sorry,she doesn't has that look

Bobby Martnen
09-19-2018, 12:03 AM
In the old age home.

Bobby Martnen
09-19-2018, 12:04 AM
It is actually not clear what her mother was. It is guessed her mother may have non-Jewish Russian ancestry. Her father is indisputably Ashkenazi Jewish though.

Her mom's maiden name was "Rosenberg", so probably Jewish

She does look very Western Euro, though

Armenian Bishop
09-19-2018, 12:09 AM

Rosenberg is a German Jew, or Yiddish name.

Sikeliot
09-19-2018, 12:10 AM

Her grandmother's surname was not Jewish though.

Bobby Martnen
09-19-2018, 12:13 AM
Her grandmother's surname was not Jewish though.

What was her grandma's surname?

Lamoral
09-19-2018, 12:19 AM
Whatever her actual ancestry may be, she has an extremely pan-European look. I think she would pass virtually anywhere in Europe, including Eastern Europe, and most certainly in the British Isles. There is nothing about her that looks "distinctively Jewish", she has an extremely generic Alpine-Atlantid appearance and unfortunately has not aged very well.

Smeagol
09-19-2018, 12:20 AM

They were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, they had no ethnic Russian ancestry.

Sikeliot
09-19-2018, 12:20 AM
Whatever her actual ancestry may be, she has an extremely pan-European look. I think she would pass virtually anywhere in Europe, including Eastern Europe, and most certainly in the British Isles. There is nothing about her that looks "distinctively Jewish", she has an extremely generic Alpine-Atlantid appearance and unfortunately has not aged very well.

She is 85. How else is she supposed to look?

Sikeliot
09-19-2018, 12:21 AM
They were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, they had no ethnic Russian ancestry.

Where did you see this? From what I can see their ancestry is not determined.

Bobby Martnen
09-19-2018, 12:22 AM
She is 85. How else is she supposed to look?

She should retire because she's old

MobyD
09-19-2018, 12:23 AM
NW Europe

Tauromachos
09-19-2018, 12:23 AM

Why not determined?

Her current surname is from her husband?

Dude are you kidding Feinstein is as Jewish as it gets

Its way more a distinct Jewish surname than Rosenberg even

Smeagol
09-19-2018, 12:24 AM

Wikipedia.

Sikeliot
09-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Why not determined?

Her current surname is from her husband?

Dude are you kidding Feinstein is as Jewish as it gets

Its way more a distinct Jewish surname than Rosenberg even

Her father's surname was Goldman and he is confirmed to be Jewish. Her mother is partially Jewish based on the surname Rosenberg (which also can be Danish or Swedish actually but in context we can infer she is not), but her mother's family was religiously Orthodox Christian and didn't identify as Jews.

Smeagol
09-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Her father's surname was Goldman and he is confirmed to be Jewish. Her mother is partially Jewish based on the surname Rosenberg (which also can be Danish or Swedish actually but in context we can infer she is not), but her mother's family was religiously Orthodox Christian and didn't identify as Jews.

They were Orthodox because they needed to be to live outside the Pale of Settlement.

Dukagjini
09-19-2018, 12:35 AM
She can pass in UK, Ireland. Off-topic but she's what's wrong with the Democratic party rn. She's a neo-liberal corporatist.

Lamoral
09-19-2018, 12:39 AM
She can pass in UK, France. Off-topic but she's what's wrong with the Democratic party rn. She's a neo-liberal corporatist.

I'll tell you exactly what's wrong with it AND with the other party as well: the same people have been in charge for fucking ever. There needs to be term limits so new people with new ideas have a chance to implement them, but instead the same people stay in office for decade after decade, more like kings and queens than democratically-elected officials. Fuck the two party system, there needs to be more independents.

Bobby Martnen
09-19-2018, 12:41 AM

They were Orthodox because they needed to be to live outside the Pale of Settlement.

http://ethnicelebs.com/dianne-feinstein

Apparently her grandmother's maiden name was "Mussiev", which sounds suspiciously close to "Moussaieff", as in Bukharian Jewish rabbi Shlomo Moussaieff.

Dukagjini
09-19-2018, 12:43 AM
I'll tell you exactly what's wrong with it AND with the other party as well: the same people have been in charge for fucking ever. There needs to be term limits so new people with new ideas have a chance to implement them, but instead the same people stay in office for decade after decade, more like kings and queens than democratically-elected officials. Fuck the two party system, there needs to be more independents.

We desperately need a third party. Both parties are bought. One is Republican, the other is Republican lite. These people are not looking for good ideas to help American's. All they're looking for is more ways to get money from donors and keep the status quo. I don't necessarily agree with term-limits, because if a politician is working for the people and doing good things, I want him/her to stay. But what really needs to happen, is a new amendment to the constitution, that says money is not speech, and that all elections should be publicly financed, and no politician can accept money period.

Lamoral
09-19-2018, 12:48 AM
We desperately need a third party. Both parties are bought. One is Republican, the other is Republican lite. These people are not looking for good ideas to help American's. All they're looking for is more ways to get money from donors and keep the status quo. I don't necessarily agree with term-limits, because if a politician is working for the people and doing good things, I want him/her to stay. But what really needs to happen, is a new amendment to the constitution, that says money is not speech, and that all elections should be publicly financed, and no politician can accept money period.

I see no reason why, in this era where we have public platforms on the internet, any politician should need millions of dollars to run a fucking campaign. We all have the ability to get our ideas out there and if they're good ideas, people will listen. You are correct that all the politicians are bought and paid for by various lobbies, with the possible exception of Trump because he was able to finance his own campaign. Note that I do NOT like Trump but I do admire the fact that he was able to win the presidency despite being a political outsider. This victory in my opinion has potentially paved the way for independents to win, since Trump was as close to an independent as you can get and still managed to win.

Dukagjini
09-19-2018, 12:53 AM
I see no reason why, in this era where we have public platforms on the internet, any politician should need millions of dollars to run a fucking campaign. We all have the ability to get our ideas out there and if they're good ideas, people will listen. You are correct that all the politicians are bought and paid for by various lobbies, with the possible exception of Trump because he was able to finance his own campaign. Note that I do NOT like Trump but I do admire the fact that he was able to win the presidency despite being a political outsider. This victory in my opinion has potentially paved the way for independents to win, since Trump was as close to an independent as you can get and still managed to win.

I too admire Trump's victory. It truly shows what populism can do. Albeit Trump is a fake populist. He said he was going to do all sorts of good things, but all he's doing is establishment shit now. Goldman sachs in his admin, the terrible tax cuts, increase in military spending, 93,000+ jobs outsourced etc.. But regardless it shows that just the rhetoric of populism alone, can rally people up to vote and be with you. It shows that the people hate the establishment, and that things are not going well for everybody as the MSM, portrays things to be.

Richmondbread
09-19-2018, 12:57 AM
You can see the bitterness that comes on her face with age. She looks Alpine to me.

Lamoral
09-19-2018, 01:10 AM
You can see the bitterness that comes on her face with age. She looks Alpine to me.

It's funny you should say that because I have seriously wondered whether people do actually develop long-term facial features based on the expressions that they most commonly make. Is it that her face is fixed in that hideous glare from years of making that expression, or is it that she just perpetually has the expression because she is consciously making a choice to have it? It's an interesting question and I've always wondered about it.

Richmondbread
09-19-2018, 01:15 AM
It's funny you should say that because I have seriously wondered whether people do actually develop long-term facial features based on the expressions that they most commonly make. Is it that her face is fixed in that hideous glare from years of making that expression, or is it that she just perpetually has the expression because she is consciously making a choice to have it? It's an interesting question and I've always wondered about it.

We have seen firsthand what feminism has done to once attractive women.

NSXD60
09-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Jews usually don't have such square faces. I suspect a pogrom rape in her not too distant ancestry.

StonyArabia
09-19-2018, 04:31 AM
Looks Northwest European like British or Dutch

Columella
09-19-2018, 09:31 AM
From younger pics Uk, Maybe France.

Sp_loa
09-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Jews usually don't have such square faces. I suspect a pogrom rape in her not too distant ancestry.

I have woman with squarer face in my family.....