PDA

View Full Version : What is up with this guy?

Narva88
09-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Why does his head looks so strange?Is it due to semitic admixture? Neanderthal?MEA?Asian?Also what could be his phenotype,he says he's romanian,but his head shape looks strange,also what the hell is up with that upturned nose?Are those some kind of archaic features or what?

JosephK
09-19-2018, 05:57 PM
He just looks Polish to me, maybe Russian.

CommonSense
09-19-2018, 06:46 PM
He looks Berid. I would have guessed him to be from Portugal or Spain.

Either way, no non-European influence is present.

Narva88
09-19-2018, 07:13 PM
As far as I know upturned noses aren't Southern European,plus he is pale,his face and neck are tanned,but below that his skin colour is literally white.
Also, why does he have such a receiding forehead and strange occiput?Is that normal among Romanians?

Ülev
09-19-2018, 07:16 PM
fit in Ukraine I think

Narva88
09-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Can you please explain me why?He looks like a tanned central European to be honest,like an austrian who got tanned during his vacations in Italy lol,though that upturned nose doesn't look european at all tbh

CommonSense
09-19-2018, 07:28 PM
Can you please explain me why?He looks like a tanned central European to be honest,like an austrian who got tanned during his vacations in Italy lol,though that upturned nose doesn't look european at all tbh

It's called a concave nose. Many Europeans have it, though your case is more extreme than usual. You're probably just a Berid or Gorid + Med.

The Blade
09-19-2018, 07:43 PM
Alpinid + Borreby.
Nose is Alpinid.

Columella
09-19-2018, 08:04 PM
Med or Med-Alpine
Ortognathous and fully european from these.

KonanxB
09-21-2018, 01:15 PM
There are exotic people within all European phenotypes.
All European countries have received emigrated people from other European countries.
The man in the photo seems to be Pseudo Ukrainian + Romanian . I do not see it as exotic.
I have seen Romanian (non-gypsy) women who look like castizas Latina women.

CommonSense
09-21-2018, 01:38 PM
There are exotic people within all European phenotypes.
All European countries have received emigrated people from other European countries.
The man in the photo seems to be Pseudo Ukrainian + Romanian . I do not see it as exotic.
I have seen Romanian (non-gypsy) women who look like castizas Latina women.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?260103-Classify-a-very-atypical-Croatian-basketball-player