PDA

View Full Version : Classify the Cuck of the Day

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Cuck of the Day: Hans Hauck, a German soldier of WWII, who volunteered for the Wehrmacht despite being half-SSA (his father was a French Soldier) and having been sterilised forcibly by the Germans only two years prior.

(Remember this when some of the weirder Wehraboos pretend the Wehrmacht was a diverse place, btw):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Hauck

http://kalangumag.com/static/assets/kalangu-articles/articles/the-rhineland-bastard/_cover/hans-hauck-1.jpg

1920: Born
1933: Joins Hitlerjugend even though he's a) mixed-race and b) living in the Saarland which isn't even in Germany at the time
1936: Forcibly sterilised
1939: Rejected from army for being black
1942: Joins army successfully
1942-45: Fights bravely for his sterilisers; wounded five times
1945: Captured by Soviets
1949: Released
2003: Dies

Benyzero
10-04-2018, 06:14 PM
It's a sad life story by this short outline lol

KMack
10-04-2018, 06:14 PM
I swear the Nazis learned everything from American progressives. In some states people here were forcibly sterilised, and the Nuremberg laws were based on Jim Crow laws, just take out "black" and insert "Jew".

TheMaestro
10-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Nothing new, you had SS in Africa and Middle east, Hitler in fact wasn't that racist, he just hated degenerates. But this guy looks completely African and it is funny that he joined Hitlerjugend :D Would be funny to see him in SS uniform, giving orders to white bois.

IncelSlayer
10-04-2018, 06:17 PM
A castrated man had more will to fight for Germany than your average modern german, now what does this tell us about the current state of Germany? :laugh:

Phenix
10-04-2018, 06:26 PM
West Sudanid + something (not sure what's his Caucasoid side).

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Hitler in fact wasn't that racist

u wot?

Anyhow, yes the SS had many non-Germans and even non-Whites in it, but these were foreign divisions. Serving in the German army was a different matter.

Philo
10-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Longbowman for president of the universe.

Xiphos
10-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Cool story, I guess.

Not sure if he was happy with it, though.

gıulıoımpa
10-04-2018, 09:07 PM
he had the balls to fight , just not the real ones.

priorities… :rolleyes:

i'm thinking if he knew beforehand or discovered later and went on

looked up pictures of him when he was younger, looks like a mix between euro alpine and maybe sudanid

Wrong
10-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Atleast he fought, regardless. True cucks don't fight, but I get the point of the OP.

Peterski
10-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Reminds me of our part-Slavic and part-Baltic German TA members! :hitler:

Kamal900
10-04-2018, 09:41 PM
I guess mulatto or maybe upper Egyptian? Looks mixed to me.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 09:43 PM
A willing eunuch. Always interesting how it's possible to break a man and build him.

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Atleast he fought, regardless. True cucks don't fight, but I get the point of the OP.

If you fight for your bull, you're a cuck. Cuckdom is in the mind even if it usually does manifest itself in the body too.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Cuck of the Day: Hans Hauck, a German soldier of WWII, who volunteered for the Wehrmacht despite being half-SSA (his father was a French Soldier) and having been sterilised forcibly by the Germans only two years prior.

(Remember this when some of the weirder Wehraboos pretend the Wehrmacht was a diverse place, btw):

http://kalangumag.com/static/assets/kalangu-articles/articles/the-rhineland-bastard/_cover/hans-hauck-1.jpg

1933: Joins Hitlerjugend even though he's a) mixed-race and b) living in the Saarland which isn't even in Germany at the time

In 1942 they realised you better throw every able-bodied male (or female) against your enemy. And in 1945 they used child soldiers.

Kamal900
10-04-2018, 09:45 PM
If you fight for your bull, you're a cuck. Cuckdom is in the mind even if it usually does manifest itself in the body too.

I would say the man is more of an uncle tom than a cuck, though I get what you're saying.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 09:47 PM
I would say the man is more of an uncle tom than a cuck, though I get what you're saying.

You could argue that, but the sterilisation thing made him a cuck.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 09:50 PM
What a brave and good man

I hope he managed to kill quite alot soviets before he was captured.

Sadly not into classifications.

KMack
10-04-2018, 10:10 PM
A willing eunuch. Always interesting how it's possible to break a man and build him.

The gave him a vasectomy, not cutting off balls and chit.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 10:14 PM
The gave him a vasectomy, not cutting off balls and chit.

I know that. I was allegorising those eunuchs in Middle Eastern harems who guarded the women. ;) He attempted suicide in 1941, but he recovered and in 1942 his father's friend pulled some strings so he didn't have to do racial tests to join the army and serve his country.

rein
10-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Reminds me of another guy who was chemically sterilised after cracking the enigma code - Alan Turing.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of another guy who was chemically sterilised after cracking the enigma code - Alan Turing.

Reason: homosexuality. He sadly committed suicide after that.

redeyednewt
10-04-2018, 10:23 PM

That's crazy that he did all of this, and he sounds crazy. I had never heard of him until you made this thread.

To me, he looks very North African.

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 10:34 PM
When cucks realise they're cucks:

“I can’t really describe what it was like being a prisoner. Imprisonment isn’t easy- everyone knew that- But I was treated more humanely by the Russians than I ever was by my own countrymen.”

http://kalangumag.com/articles/the-rhineland-bastard

Let us honour this poor, brave cuck by not repeating his glaring errors.

Profileid
10-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Clearly a thread that belongs in the taxonomy subforum

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Clearly a thread that belongs in the taxonomy subforum

Feel free to classify, not my fault no one else has. The purpose of the classification exercise relates to how much he stuck out in the Wehrmacht.

arkas
10-04-2018, 10:57 PM
He looks more like a mixed Bantu than an Algerian Black.

Bantuid + Alpinid maybe

Profileid
10-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Feel free to classify, not my fault no one else has. The purpose of the classification exercise relates to how much he stuck out in the Wehrmacht.

:rolleyes:

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 11:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Or play up to your core of Wehraboos who aren't quite brave enough to come out and say what they actually are, but are 'edgy' enough to read this thread and focus mostly on whether or not it's in the right subforum.

This thread is at least as relevant as your threads about whether or not member x is someone's 'butt buddy' or whatever - so don't throw stones. In Bobby's absence you are the forum's shitposter in chief.

Profileid
10-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Or play up to your core of Wehraboos who aren't quite brave enough to come out and say what they actually are, but are 'edgy' enough to read this thread and focus mostly on whether or not it's in the right subforum.

This thread is at least as relevant as your threads about whether or not member x is someone's 'butt buddy' or whatever - so don't throw stones. In Bobby's absence you are the forum's shitposter in chief.

That thread took me like 15 seconds to make. You clearly put some thought behind this.

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 11:12 PM
That thread took me like 15 seconds to make. You clearly put some thought behind this.

Nope, I just read the article I linked and I thought it would be good TA material - the thread proves I'm right. Additionally, there's actual value in this thread, even if yes, I don't really care about his pheno. Your thoughtless provocation is utterly pointless and only makes people think less of you whilst stirring the pot. Whether it took you 15 seconds or 15 weeks is irrelevant.

Nice tagline btw, when Bobby comes back you're relegated to #2 though.

Dick
10-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Sad story. His destiny was cursed from the beginning.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Sad story. His destiny was cursed from the beginning.

https://youtu.be/Sr-mhKreJqo

Xiphos
10-04-2018, 11:20 PM
He was a survivor.

No one minds Bear Grylls eating feces.

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 11:22 PM
He was a survivor.

No one minds Bear Grylls eating feces.

Bear Grylls is a former SAS soldier who had many kids and fought for and served a nation that values him.

This guy bled for a nation that treated him worse than the USSR treated its POWs.

Profileid
10-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Nope, I just read the article I linked and I thought it would be good TA material - the thread proves I'm right. Additionally, there's actual value in this thread, even if yes, I don't really care about his pheno. Your thoughtless provocation is utterly pointless and only makes people think less of you whilst stirring the pot. Whether it took you 15 seconds or 15 weeks is irrelevant.

Nice tagline btw, when Bobby comes back you're relegated to #2 though.

He can't help himself. He'll be permabanned in a month.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Bear Grylls is a former SAS soldier who had many kids and fought for and served a nation that values him.

This guy bled for a nation that treated him worse than the USSR treated its POWs.

He had this in common with JFK

https://youtu.be/PzRg--jhO8g

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 11:29 PM
He had this in common with JFK

JFK was an is extremely popular and in fact lauded far beyond the measure of his actually achievement. The actions of a single communist don't count.

This cuck was not appreciated by your forebears, who did, in fact, sterilise him.

Stop pretending this is a glorious chapter in your history. This man's story speaks poorly of your country.

He can't help himself. He'll be permabanned in a month.

Perhaps true. I guess you can keep the byline after all.

<3 react for Cromwell btw, nice to see he's your hero. A great man - persecuted the Catholics AND readmitted the Jews! If only he were a Monarchist. 8/10!

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:33 PM
JFK was an is extremely popular and in fact lauded far beyond the measure of his actually achievement. The actions of a single communist don't count.

This cuck was not appreciated by your forebears, who did, in fact, sterilise him.

Stop pretending this is a glorious chapter in your history. This man's story speaks poorly of your country.

Perhaps true. I guess you can keep the byline after all.

<3 react for Cromwell btw, nice to see he's your hero. A great man - persecuted the Catholics AND readmitted the Jews! If only he were a Monarchist. 8/10!

I was reffering to the "ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

I dont like he was sterilised, I respect him fighting for my country neverless what it did to him.

Xiphos
10-04-2018, 11:42 PM

Bear Grylls shows us how to survive in a difficult environment.

Hans Hauck shows us who is more endurent between an slug and an eagle.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

B01AB20
10-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Very common case.

Many amerindians helped spanish conquistadors as explorers and warriors, or USA army against amerindians. The same with the french and their afican empire, etc etc.

Even the spanish police infiltrated a basque guy in ETA and he climbed quickly in the terrorist organization (that's what ETA was called often, 'la organización terrorista...'), he almost became the chief of ETA, and thanks to him many ETA members, included the leaders, were caught. He finally was discovered but he managed to escape. A fascinating story... and a good spanish movie.

Mikel Lejarza, alias 'El Lobo' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikel_Lejarza).

So nothing special about this mulato german guy, at least he was half german.

Longbowman
10-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Bear Grylls shows us how to survive in a difficult environment.

Hans Hauck shows us who is more endurent between an slug and an eagle.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

I wouldn't be laughing if I were in a prison camp with no balls surrounded by people who thought I was racially inferior.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-04-2018, 11:50 PM
I can't help but think a man wounded 5 times in action was always the guy sent out to test the water.

"Gawd damn it, we gotta sniper pinning down the entire platoon. Send out the Black. Eyes open everyone."

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-04-2018, 11:54 PM
I wouldn't be laughing if I were in a prison camp with no balls surrounded by people who thought I was racially inferior.

They'd make an exception. The battlefield is the one place where people look past race, ethnicity, and religion. There is no stronger bond than between men who have put their lives in each other's hands. His bros would have let the rest of the POWs know he was a total bro.

If you've been wounded 5 times you have achieved total bro status.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:05 AM
They'd make an exception. The battlefield is the one place where people look past race, ethnicity, and religion. There is no stronger bond than between men who have put their lives in each other's hands. His bros would have let the rest of the POWs know he was a total bro.

If you've been wounded 5 times you have achieved total bro status.

Not according to his own testimony, so.

Xiphos
10-05-2018, 12:07 AM

People can go through a lot of shit, and still smile.

Now, stories like these could serve any agenda, the fact is we barely know who he was and what he did.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Very common case.

Many amerindians helped spanish conquistadors as explorers and warriors, or USA army against amerindians. The same with the french and their afican empire, etc etc.

Even the spanish police infiltrated a basque guy in ETA and he climbed quickly in the terrorist organization (that's what ETA was called often, 'la organización terrorista...'), he almost became the chief of ETA, and thanks to him many ETA members, included the leaders, were caught. He finally was discovered but he managed to escape. A fascinating story... and a good spanish movie.

Mikel Lejarza, alias 'El Lobo' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikel_Lejarza).

So nothing special about this mulato german guy, at least he was half german.

The Amerindian example is not a good one. The Aztecs abused their vassals and neighbors. The latter saw an opportunity for payback and went for it.

In the US Amerindian tribes warred with each other often. When they aided US troops against another tribe it was based on grievances they had against those tribes.

I'm sure it's the same story with the French and their African Empire cuz taking advantage of grievances between groups is always the path to victory. You don't get a foothold if groups ban against you.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:11 AM
People can go through a lot of shit, and still smile.

Now, stories like these could serve any agenda, the fact is we barely know who he was and what he did.

...we have his own testimony, which is more than enough.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 12:23 AM
Not according to his own testimony, so.

What did he say?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 12:28 AM
There is no stronger bond than between men who have put their lives in each other's hands.

In contrast...

The term "Rhineland Bastard" can be traced back to 1919, just after World War I, when Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland.[1] A relatively high number of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces, while many others had children by them out of wedlock (hence the disparaging label "bastards"). The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000, including with white French soldiers.[citation needed] The British historian Richard J. Evans suggests the number of mixed race children among them was not more than five or six hundred.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

I understand that the male population was decimated on all sides and so many women were desperate for someone to give them children but... come on... marrying and banging the men who were shooting at your fathers, husbands, brothers...

They should have gone the 'Paraguay route.' Paraguay lost 90% of their male population in a war against Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay. The surviving men had multiple women to bare them children.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:30 AM
I swear the Nazis learned everything from American progressives. In some states people here were forcibly sterilised, and the Nuremberg laws were based on Jim Crow laws, just take out "black" and insert "Jew".

How were Jim Crow laws progressive, though?

grecoroman
10-05-2018, 12:33 AM

Because democrats are the real racists hurr durr

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Because democrats are the real racists hurr durr

He's one of those... I see. Kmack is a cuck himself if he believes that. I'm so tired of Baby Boomer idea of conservatism.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:34 AM
What did he say?

Russian captors treated him better than the Krauts ever did. The Soviets. He must have been treated awfully.

grecoroman
10-05-2018, 12:34 AM
He's one of those... I see. Kmack is a cuck himself if he believes that. I'm so tired of Baby Boomer idea of conservatism.

Amen!

KMack
10-05-2018, 12:38 AM

You are a racist Richmond. Even today the racists are on the left, they recaptured blacks in the North in big cities or even Richmond.
In your heart you are a Dixiecrat racist. Being a racist drives your soul. You really don't care about the tax rate or military stuff. You just need someone below you and in that case it is blacks.

KMack
10-05-2018, 12:42 AM

You are a 39 year old virgin dude. You are a racist and a liar. You are the biggest Cuck in the USA. You would not even make 1/2 of a day in basic training in the Army, fat, lazy, ugly, is no way to go trough life boy. Also be careful of who could piss off. I know who you are you don't know me. Just in that regard shows how dumb you are.

KMack
10-05-2018, 12:43 AM
Amen!

Fuck you ass hole.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 12:44 AM
Russian captors treated him better than the Krauts ever did. The Soviets. He must have been treated awfully.

I would have to see when and where he said that. The Soviets were pretty brutal towards German POWs just as German soldiers were brutal towards Soviet POWs. Was it used for Soviet propaganda? Was he living in East Germany at the time? What are his politics before he died? I can see the Soviets using a Black German POW for propaganda purposes.

I assume his story is in that book about mixed race children born in the Rhineland after WW1?

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:45 AM
You are a 39 year old virgin dude. You are a racist and a liar. You are the biggest Cuck in the USA. You would not even make 1/2 of a day in basic training in the Army, fat, lazy, ugly, is no way to go trough life boy. Also be careful of who could piss off. I know who you are you don't know me. Just in that regard shows how dumb you are.

I'm just trying to figure out your logic. You say Democrats were liberal/racist. My grandfather was a Democrat. He hated liberals. He would punch you in the nose if you ever called him one. Where is the logic that Jim Crow laws are progressive?What we know is that liberal Republicans forced de-segregation, totally obliterating the public school system . Low IQ blacks could not keep up with white students no matter what rainbows and unicorn world you want to live in.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:46 AM
You are a racist Richmond. Even today the racists are on the left, they recaptured blacks in the North in big cities or even Richmond.
In your heart you are a Dixiecrat racist. Being a racist drives your soul. You really don't care about the tax rate or military stuff. You just need someone below you and in that case it is blacks.

NO. Racism is a separate issue. There are just as many racists on both sides of the aisle. You're just as bad as dumb Democrats who try to point the finger at Republicans all the time. Shame on you!

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:49 AM
I would have to see when and where he said that. The Soviets were pretty brutal towards German POWs just as German soldiers were brutal towards Soviet POWs. Was it used for Soviet propaganda? Was he living in East Germany at the time? What are his politics before he died? I can see the Soviets using a Black German POW for propaganda purposes.

I assume his story is in that book about mixed race children born in the Rhineland after WW1?

Are you serious? First, that's my point - brutal as the Soviets were, they were nicer to him than the Krauts were.

After his imprisonment he moved to Canada, where he gave interviews I quoted earlier in this thread.

Why do you struggle to accept the idea that a black man wasn't popular in Nazi Germany?

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Are you serious? First, that's my point - brutal as the Soviets were, they were nicer to him than the Krauts were.

After his imprisonment he moved to Canada, where he gave interviews I quoted earlier in this thread.

Why do you struggle to accept the idea that a black man wasn't popular in Nazi Germany?

The Japs were worse than the Germans on any day. You just pray you be captured by a Nazi. The Japs were horrible monsters.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:52 AM
The Japs were worse than the Germans on any day. You just pray you be captured by a Nazi. The Japs were horrible monsters.

(((Harsh though the Japs were, I, personally, would rather have been an allied POW in the Japanese Empire than some unfortunate peasant in a shtetl or village in Belarus)))

KMack
10-05-2018, 12:52 AM
I'm just trying to figure out your logic. You say Democrats were liberal/racist. My grandfather was a Democrat. He hated liberals. He would punch you in the nose if you ever called him one. Where is the logic that Jim Crow laws are progressive?What we know is that liberal Republicans forced de-segregation, totally obliterating the public school system . Low IQ blacks could not keep up with white students no matter what rainbows and unicorn world you want to live in.

You will never understand legal and illegal segregation. Jim Crow laws are unconstitutional. Forced busing for high schools or not allowing a black into a state university is illegal. You are the biggest joke in Richmond on social media. Just a total fucking clown.

KMack
10-05-2018, 12:54 AM
NO. Racism is a separate issue. There are just as many racists on both sides of the aisle. You're just as bad as dumb Democrats who try to point the finger at Republicans all the time. Shame on you!

Fat boy racist you are clinging to a dying old South LOL.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 12:56 AM
You will never understand legal and illegal segregation. Jim Crow laws are unconstitutional. Forced busing for high schools or not allowing a black into a state university is illegal. You are the biggest joke in Richmond on social media. Just a total fucking clown.

Denying States Rights is Unconstitutional. As far as I'm concerned, those Democrats were text book libertarians.

Not a Cop
10-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Reminds me of our part-Slavic and part-Baltic German TA members! :hitler:

And how does it reminds you of me?

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 01:02 AM
And how does it reminds you of me?

I think he meant German members who are part Baltic and Slavic , not members who are part Baltic German.

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Denying States Rights is Unconstitutional. As far as I'm concerned, those Democrats were text book libertarians.
Nope Federal law trumps state law. How fucking dumb are you. The Constitution is federal not state. If you want to belong to the cool kids table you have to follow the rules.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 01:11 AM

He was just following orders.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Nope Federal law trumps state law. How fucking dumb are you. The Constitution is federal not state. If you want to belong to the cool kids table you have to follow the rules.

So, you admit that you're a big Government liberal? You are no conservative. My grandfather would call you a commie.

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:16 AM
So, you admit that you're a big Government liberal? You are no conservative. My grandfather would call you a commie.

My Grandfather would call you an idiot as I do. A commie is for community owned property, I own my my property. However you will not refute that you are a lazy, fat, obese, racist, crap excuse of a human who happen to be an American.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 01:18 AM
My Grandfather would call you an idiot as I do. A commie is for community owned property, I own my my property. However you will not refute that you are a lazy, fat, obese, racist, crap excuse of a human who happen to be an American.

You like to insult people and that isn't very Christian. I pray you find Jesus.

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:25 AM
You like to insult people and that isn't very Christian. I pray you find Jesus.

You insult Christ everyday with your rampant racism. Blacks were Christian long before your hillbilly ass. And BTW you started to insult me personally in this thread before I answered back. Be careful asshole.

grecoroman
10-05-2018, 01:29 AM
Fuck you ass hole.

I have nothing against you personally. We Just disagree with each other.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 01:29 AM
You insult Christ everyday with your rampant racism. Blacks were Christian long before your hillbilly ass. And BTW you started to insult me personally in this thread before I answered back. Be careful asshole.

Calling people "racist" is what liberals do. So, are you sure you're not playing for the other team? I never insulted you personally. I just said you were a cuck.

Jalapeña
10-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Alpinid+sudanid

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 01:31 AM
I never insulted you personally. I just said you were a cuck.

:lol:

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Calling people "racist" is what liberals do. So, are you sure you're not playing for the other team? I never insulted you personally. I just said you were a cuck.
:picard1:

You are a racist and won't deny it. Fuck dude Indians, Nigerians come here and in 1 generation create more than could ever dream of. You are clinging to your Grandfather and slavery. It is really pathetic.

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:39 AM
:lol:

LB, don't let these Southern Baptists fool you. About 20 years ago they discovered Jesus was a Jew. So now Jews and Israel are are a cute side item. Instead of Disney World lets go see Jerusalem!

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 01:41 AM
LB, don't let these Southern Baptists fool you. About 20 years ago they discovered Jesus was a Jew. So now Jews and Israel are are a cute side item. Instead of Disney World lets go see Jerusalem!

American Evangelicals can be very entertaining, however. You'd think it'd be Mormons but they're usually quite well put-together.

The non-ultrazio members of the Jewish Community see American Evangelical Zionism as extremely weird. Ultimately they support Israel because they believe we will ultimately be raptured into oblivion. An erstwhile friend is an erstwhile friend but they don't rank that far above Mormons on the weirdness hierarchy.

KMack
10-05-2018, 01:44 AM
The USA has always been and immigrant country. Everyone is welcome, follow our British Common laws and Germanic culture.
I don't care where you come from, don't care if your relatives were slaves, both black or white, don't care if you are middle east or Chinese or Indian. Non Americans will never get America, they just don't get it. But thanks.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 02:06 AM
The USA has always been and immigrant country. Everyone is welcome, follow our British Common laws and Germanic culture.
I don't care where you come from, don't care if your relatives were slaves, both black or white, don't care if you are middle east or Chinese or Indian. Non Americans will never get America, they just don't get it. But thanks.

No, it has not. We are a nation of settlers, not immigrants. Now your liberal Abe Lincolnstein views are confirmed.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Now your liberal Abe Lincolnstein views are confirmed.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Profileid
10-05-2018, 02:15 AM
Hi everyone. I was just wondering how far back your family goes in this fine city. I am a descendant of George Rowe, who was a Baptist minister and a farmer here in Fredericksburg during the War for Southern independence. He is my 4th Great Grandfather. His family has been in the Fredericksburg area since the Colonial days. Most of my family is from Richmond. I was pleased to find out about my Fredericksburg connections. Makes me love the area even more!
https://np.reddit.com/r/fredericksburg/comments/57uixn/my_family_has_deep_roots_in_fredericksburg/

https://youtu.be/WffE1gY-Htg

Is this your country or isn't it?

KMack
10-05-2018, 02:17 AM
No, it has not. We are a nation of settlers, not immigrants. Now your liberal Abe Lincolnstein views are confirmed.
You are a pro slave racist. LOL.

grecoroman
10-05-2018, 02:19 AM

Only free white people of good character could become US citizens, but that is besides the point.
I really hope you will see the destruction of your pathetic world. And its already happening Mexicans are already outbreeding americans and they are killing whites and blacks in States where they are the majority (California). Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying civilization, so if you Cant beat Them than you should join Them!! Viva la Raza!!

KMack
10-05-2018, 02:21 AM
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island
[Newport, R.I., 18 August 1790]Gentlemen.
While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address1 replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport,2 from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-06-02-0135
The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

KMack
10-05-2018, 02:28 AM
Only free white people of good character could become US citizens, but that is besides the point.
I really hope you will see the destruction of your pathetic world. And its already happening Mexicans are already outbreeding americans and they are killing whites and blacks in States where they are the majority (California). Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying civilization, so if you Cant beat Them than you should join Them!! Viva la Raza!!

Yews there are major issues in California and Arizona. I can only pray for good governance.

grecoroman
10-05-2018, 03:03 AM
Yews there are major issues in California and Arizona. I can only pray for good governance.

Is Israel a nation of immigrants?

KMack
10-05-2018, 03:08 AM
which is why I get a laugh out of Europeans living on the other side of the world telling me who is supposed to be the right American.

For one, I've never heard anyone even talk about such trivial bullshit on the west coast.

Ross, you know America is for everyone.

KMack
10-05-2018, 03:09 AM
Is Israel a nation of immigrants?

Yes, of course.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 04:04 AM

Why are you getting so worked up over this story? I'm simply asking questions and you're acting like I'm waving a flag with a Swastika. Would you prefer I simply not question anything and accept it on face value? If you do, then you'll be disappointed.

Zroota
10-05-2018, 07:02 AM
Central Ethiopid or something.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Why are you getting so worked up over this story? I'm simply asking questions and you're acting like I'm waving a flag with a Swastika. Would you prefer I simply not question anything and accept it on face value? If you do, then you'll be disappointed.

No, but I included links to the articles and quotes from him from them earlier in the thread.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2018, 01:44 PM
No, but I included links to the articles and quotes from him from them earlier in the thread.

I stopped reading the thread by the end of page 2 or 3. Always add relevant information in the OP or at least in the first couple of pages. I'm not reading multiple pages of what can safely be assumed as being people giving their opinions of which has no value to me. I would if the topic was like 'discuss the Battle of the Bulge' but this is just about a guy you don't particularly like.

My opinion is I can't judge cuz I can't put myself in his shoes. I also don't know enough information about this person. Often what someone says in one moment in their life is very different than what they say in another time in their life. People's perception is influenced by a variety of factors. One of those factors that often influences a person's perception is what is considered socially acceptable in the present if it contrasts with what was socially acceptable in the past.

It's a bit difficult to believe he was treated better as a POW by the Soviets than growing up in Germany considering he said as a member of the Hitler Youth no one would want to do him harm within the group. In other words, there may be a marked difference between how he is seen by the German public at large compared to people who knew him personally. The fact he was allowed to be part of the Hitler Youth shows he was accepted to a point. He's dealing with people who knew him. That he suffered from the German eugenic policy says how the state viewed him. That is an important difference.

As every lawyer knows first hand testimony is the worst evidence. People distort their personal experiences. For example, I know of a woman who speaks of her childhood with nostalgia and other times she says it was a horrible time in her life. Her perception consistently changes depending on how she feels in the moment. I don't know enough about this man other than what we know as hard evidence: that he was allowed to be a member of the Hitler Youth, which shows acceptance at a local level. That he suffered in the eugenics program, which shows he wasn't accepted by the state.

If he had a diary I would like to take a gander to see what he wrote. My suspicion is that he would speak of both difficulties that other children at the time wouldn't have had but also personal joys. He had an adoptive father. A friend of his father's pull strings because he cared enough that he didn't want him to attempt suicide again. Unless the Soviet prison guards are giving him hugs I suspect his perception decades later when every sensible person agrees that Nazis are horrible is a bit influenced by what is socially acceptable today.

Not a Cop
10-05-2018, 03:42 PM
I think he meant German members who are part Baltic and Slavic , not members who are part Baltic German.

Yeah, seems so, tricky ways of linguistics, but you know, when it's cuck in there it's a serious matter.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Yeah, seems so, tricky ways of linguistics, but you know, when it's cuck in there it's a serious matter.

I understand brother, honour is the most important thing.

Incal
10-05-2018, 04:40 PM

Indeed, many testimonies or even people can be manipulated for propaganda purposes. Not saying this guy had a wonderful life, but there's always 2 sides (or more) to every story. This is what I could find about the Nazis racial policy on Wikipedia:

OK, first I'll quote this cuz it made me LOL

He thought (Hitler) that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[46] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[47][48]

Now on the serious part:

According to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, D.C., "The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups."[47]

However, contrary to popular myth,[47] black American sprinter Jesse Owens, who won four gold medals in beating German athletes at the 1936 Berlin Olympic games, faced less segregation there than in the USA, and felt snubbed by Roosevelt rather than by Hitler.[50]

At least 400 mixed-race children were forcibly sterilized in the Rhineland by 1938. This order only applied in the Rhineland. Other African Germans were unaffected. Despite this policy, there was never any systematic attempt to eliminate the black population in Germany, though some blacks were used in medical experiments, and others mysteriously disappeared.[47]

Samples also points to the paradoxical fact that African-Germans actually had a better chance of surviving the war than the average German. They were excluded from military activity because of their non-Aryan status, but were not considered a threat and so were unlikely to be incarcerated. Samples and Massaquoi also note that African-Germans were not subjected to the segregation they would have experienced in the United States, nor excluded from facilities such as expensive hotels. However, they both state that downed black American pilots were more likely to become victims of violence and murder from German citizens than white pilots.[47]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

So you never know :hitler: :noidea:

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 05:29 PM
You are a pro slave racist. LOL.

I never argued for slavery. But slaves certainly had it better than Northern factory workers. Or in the mud huts in Africa.

KMack
10-05-2018, 05:35 PM
I never argued for slavery. But slaves certainly had it better than Northern factory workers. Or in the mud huts in Africa.

Have you ever worked in a Northern Factory or been a slave? Yeah didn't think so.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Southerners, 1850s: 'Northern states want to be free states? lol nope! Have some Dredd Scott. Oh and if southerners take their slaves into your free states you just gotta live with it lol. Free state schmee schmate!'
Southerners 1860: 'Lincoln has been elected? But not even inaugurated? On a platform of restricting slavery outside the slave states and protecting the northern way of life? He might '''''infringe on our states' rights!'''''' 7 of us are going to secede immediately because bawwwww!'

truly the weakest race.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Southerners, 1850s: 'Northern states want to be free states? lol nope! Have some Dredd Scott. Oh and if southerners take their slaves into your free states you just gotta live with it lol. Free state schmee schmate!'
Southerners 1860: 'Lincoln has been elected? But not even inaugurated? On a platform of restricting slavery outside the slave states and protecting the northern way of life? He might '''''infringe on our states' rights!'''''' 7 of us are going to secede immediately because bawwwww!'

truly the weakest race.

Had little to do with slavery. The South was invaded by force and they were fighting for independence.

KMack
10-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Had little to do with slavery. The South was invaded by force and they were fighting for independence.

We have been through this. The confederacy declared war on the USA and attacked Ft. Sumter.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 09:39 PM

It had everything to do with slavery. You seceded over slavery and your constitution was just an adapted version of the US' one with specific provisions for slavery. The north/south conflict from 1820-1860 was wholly about slavery. It's nothing but Southern guilt stopping you from admitting that.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 10:39 PM
It had everything to do with slavery. You seceded over slavery and your constitution was just an adapted version of the US' one with specific provisions for slavery. The north/south conflict from 1820-1860 was wholly about slavery. It's nothing but Southern guilt stopping you from admitting that.

Lincoln was not even an abolitionist. Many Southerners didn't own any slaves, nor did they benefit from slavery. They wanted independence. As in the 2nd American Revolution. The North ravaged a war against the South by force.
Jeffferson Davis said in his letters they were not fighting for slavery, but for independence. And that's the truth . Many Southern states made efforts towards abolition. Thomas Jefferson even established Liberia colony in Africa. They didn't want the US Government telling them what to do. The Northern bankers were threatened by the Southern economy. It was a war over economics and control.

rein
10-05-2018, 10:41 PM

Not Soviet propaganda, that’s for certain.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 10:41 PM
We have been through this. The confederacy declared war on the USA and attacked Ft. Sumter.

No, Lincoln sent troops to occupy Ft Sumter. Lincoln was the one who declared war on the South.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Lincoln was not even an abolitionist. Many Southerners didn't own any slaves, nor did they benefit from slavery. They wanted independence. As in the 2nd American Revolution. The North ravaged a war against the South by force.
Jeffferson Davis said in his letters they were not fighting for slavery, but for independence. And that's the truth . Many Southern states made efforts towards abolition. Thomas Jefferson even established Liberia colony in Africa. They didn't want the US Government telling them what to do. The Northern bankers were threatened by the Southern economy. It was a war over economics and control.

No Southern states made efforts towards abolition. This is primarily fiction. And yes, Lincoln wasn't an abolitionist in 1860, but he said that slavery was an evil that would have to eventually disappear - and he was going to attempt to restrict its expansion, which would have signed its death warrant, which is why most of the South seceded before he even took office.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 10:46 PM
No Southern states made efforts towards abolition. This is primarily fiction. And yes, Lincoln wasn't an abolitionist in 1860, but he said that slavery was an evil that would have to eventually disappear - and he was going to attempt to restrict its expansion, which would have signed its death warrant, which is why most of the South seceded before he even took office.

Lincoln never said such things. In fact, he sounded even more racist and pro slavery than Jefferson Davis, or anyone for his time. Have you not read his actual quotes about race/slavery? He even said he would never appoint Negroes as judges, and that they are sub human. He just wanted to preserve the Union, and at all costs. So he used propaganda tactics.

"Let the South go? Where would our revenue come from"?

Lincoln said:

"I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Lincoln quotes:

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."

Lincoln said:

"There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ..."

"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man."

Now that last one, I actually agree with!

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Lincoln never said such things. In fact, he sounded even more racist and pro slavery than Jefferson Davis, or anyone for his time. Have you not read his actual quotes about race/slavery? He even said he would never appoint Negroes as judges, and that they are sub human. He just wanted to preserve the Union, and at all costs. So he used propaganda tactics.

I wrote my dissertation on the topic. Yes, he wasn't a racial egalitarian in the 1850s. But he also said what I said he said - that whilst he did not intend to abolish it immediately, slavery was 'a great evil' and 'a threat to free labour in free states' (the Northern way of life) and would eventually have to be 'extinguished.' Also, he said things like 'I am not an abolitionist' because being one was political suicide and Southerners were attacking him as one as early as the 1840s. Why make that attack, if slavery isn't important to you?

He was elected not to preserve the Union - he was elected to prevent the spread of slavery to the Free States, which the South had pushed for a while, achieving success in court cases in the 1850s such as Dredd Scott which effectively allowed slave-owners to move to free states with their slaves. The Kansas-Nebraska act, 3 years earlier, heavily voted for by Slave Power, had meant that the chance of a new Free State being created was extremely low. The North viewed this as a - how did you put it? - abuse of their state rights so they all voted for Lincoln in 1860. And the South immediately seceded (mostly) because they knew the jig was up.

Your ancestors were not morally virtuous. And nearly half of white families owned slaves, even if the amount of individuals who owned slaves was low, and regions where this wasn't true - for example, West Virginia and the border states - were unionist because of it.

I recommend you read this: http://www.abrahamlincolnsclassroom.org/abraham-lincoln-in-depth/abraham-lincoln-and-slavery/

You are very ignorant on this topic.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Lincoln quotes:

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."

Lincoln said:

"There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ..."

"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man."

Now that last one, I actually agree with!

No one is saying Lincoln was a racial egalitarian before the last years of the Civil War. You are not arguing the point.

Yes, we know you're a racist.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 10:56 PM
I wrote my dissertation on the topic. Yes, he wasn't a racial egalitarian in the 1850s. But he also said what I said he said - that whilst he did not intend to abolish it immediately, slavery was 'a great evil' and 'a threat to free labour in free states' (the Northern way of life) and would eventually have to be 'extinguished.' Also, he said things like 'I am not an abolitionist' because being one was political suicide and Southerners were attacking him as one as early as the 1840s. Why make that attack, if slavery isn't important to you?

He was elected not to preserve the Union - he was elected to prevent the spread of slavery to the Free States, which the South had pushed for a while, achieving success in court cases in the 1850s such as Dredd Scott which effectively allowed slave-owners to move to free states with their slaves. The Kansas-Nebraska act, 3 years earlier, heavily voted for by Slave Power, had meant that the chance of a new Free State being created was extremely low. The North viewed this as a - how did you put it? - abuse of their state rights so they all voted for Lincoln in 1860. And the South immediately seceded (mostly) because they knew the jig was up.

Your ancestors were not morally virtuous. And nearly half of white families owned slaves, even if the amount of individuals who owned slaves was low, and regions where this wasn't true - for example, West Virginia and the border states - were unionist because of it.

I recommend you read this: http://www.abrahamlincolnsclassroom.org/abraham-lincoln-in-depth/abraham-lincoln-and-slavery/

You are very ignorant on this topic.

I'm an actual American who lives in an area where 95% of the War Between The States was fought. I have studied a lot on the history and what lead to the conflict. The Lincoln myth has been debunked by many historians. Lincoln's prime motive was to preserve the Union. He never had any intention of interfering in slavery. If he had written the Emancipation Proclamation in 1860, instead of 1863, then you would have a legitimate argument. It was made as an effort to conscript unwilling Negroes to fight for the Union. You're forgetting there were many freed Negroes already living in the South before the war ever took place. Less than 1/3 of white Southerners owned slaves. Some slave owners were black too.

The South had an agrarian economy and the North was industrial. England had a similar conflict in the 17th Century. It was never a Civil War here, because it wasn't fought for the same government.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 11:15 PM
I'm an actual American who lives in an area where 95% of the War Between The States was fought. I have studied a lot on the history and what lead to the conflict. The Lincoln myth has been debunked by many historians. Lincoln's prime motive was to preserve the Union. He never had any intention of interfering in slavery. If he had written the Emancipation Proclamation in 1860, instead of 1863, then you would have a legitimate argument. It was made as an effort to conscript unwilling Negroes to fight for the Union. You're forgetting there were many freed Negroes already living in the South before the war ever took place. Less than 1/3 of white Southerners owned slaves. Some slave owners were black too.

The South had an agrarian economy and the North was industrial. England had a similar conflict in the 17th Century. It was never a Civil War here, because it wasn't fought for the same government.

Look, dude, you're not even engaging with what I'm saying. You're regurgitating the same slightly irrelevant facts Southern apologists have for almost 100 years without fully understanding what I'm actually writing, because you're not intelligent enough to actually grasp the point I'm making. You'll just have to accept that you're wrong. To this date I can only remember you being right once, and that's when you said the Church never supported the Flat Earth myth, so maybe you should just start assuming that what you think is wrong from now on.

The North was not industrial in the 1860s. That was half the point.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 11:38 PM
BTW he might have been a racist, but he didn't want that racism to be enshrined by the law, and was able to separate between personal feelings and what's right, which just makes him more impressive. Here's a letter he wrote to a slave-owning friend, in 1855, before he even ran for office.

You know I dislike slavery; and you fully admit the abstract wrong of it... I also acknowledge your rights and my obligations, under the constitution, in regard to your slaves. I confess I hate to see the poor creatures hunted down, and caught, and carried back to their stripes, and unrewarded toils; but I bite my lip and keep quiet. In 1841 you and I had together a tedious low-water trip, on a Steam Boat from Louisville to St. Louis. You may remember, as I well do, that from Louisville to the mouth of the Ohio, there were, on board, ten or a dozen slaves, shackled together with irons. That sight was a continued torment to me; and I see something like it every time I touch the Ohio, or any other slave-border. It is hardly fair for you to assume, that I have no interest in a thing which has, and continually exercises, the power of making me miserable. You ought rather to appreciate how much the great body of the Northern people do crucify their feelings, in order to maintain their loyalty to the Constitution and the Union. … How can any one who abhors the oppression of negroes, be in favor of degrading classes of white people? Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy

Hero, unironically the greatest American President - no, not politically correct, a flawed man, but principled and virtuous - he also rose from nothing on the back of charisma and honesty to become the President. Nothing! He wasn't even middle class. He used to chop wood!

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Look, dude, you're not even engaging with what I'm saying. You're regurgitating the same slightly irrelevant facts Southern apologists have for almost 100 years without fully understanding what I'm actually writing, because you're not intelligent enough to actually grasp the point I'm making. You'll just have to accept that you're wrong. To this date I can only remember you being right once, and that's when you said the Church never supported the Flat Earth myth, so maybe you should just start assuming that what you think is wrong from now on.

The North was not industrial in the 1860s. That was half the point.

I am grasping what you're saying, because it's been repeated over and over by others, and we know that it isn't whole picture, not even close. The North was becoming very industrial in the 19th Century, as opposed to the South, which remained largely agrarian. The war was more over economics, than over slavery. I will not say slavery was not on the table, because it was. But to say the entire war was fought over slavery goes against what most historians believe as well. Even the most Pro Union ones. It was not the main issue. We had two opposing economic systems. The North imposed more tariffs on the cotton trade with Europe. The Northern bankers wanted to control the Southern economy. The South did not want the Government telling them what to do. Surely, you can understand the point I am making. I may not be as smart as you, but I am not stupid. You're not even an American. It's like me commenting on the War of the Roses.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 11:41 PM
BTW he might have been a racist, but he didn't want that racism to be enshrined by the law, and was able to separate between personal feelings and what's right, which just makes him more impressive. Here's a letter he wrote to a slave-owning friend, in 1855, before he even ran for office.

Hero, unironically the greatest American President - no, not politically correct, a flawed man, but principled and virtuous - he also rose from nothing on the back of charisma and honesty to become the President. Nothing! He wasn't even middle class. He used to chop wood!

It's sad that you believe the "Honest Abe" myth. It is a lie. He was a crooked lawyer/politician who would say anything to get elected. He was the Barack Obama of his day. Everyone knew he wasn't honest. He also back peddled many times.And the only reason he began pushing for abolition in the mid term of 1863, was because of pressure from Frederick Douglas. He really saw it as a means to win the war, and nothing else. The South already had freed Negroes, and some places had large freed Negro populations.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 11:41 PM
The North was becoming very industrial in the 19th Century, as opposed to the South, which remained largely agrarian.

1) This is already not what you said
2) It touches on a truth without saying it - the South had a slave economy, the North had a free economy, and the North was worried the South would jeapordise the existence of the latter, and the South was worried the North would jeapordise the existence of the former. Both were correct.

The war was more over economics, than over slavery.

1) Gosh golly, not about states' rights?
2) The southern economy was slave-based. This is the entire point. You're almost, almost grasping it, without quite getting your head around the fact that the southern economy - which was agrarian, yes - was entirely based on having an enslaved class to do all the work for them, and they were worried the North would eventually strangle that ability.

Also I am an American citizen, natural-born, too. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be in the Oval Office. But even if I weren't, Meade, trying to say that you know more than me purely by virtue of being born an American and specifically a Virginian is abject nonsense. I am infinitely more learned than you.

Richmondbread
10-05-2018, 11:44 PM
No, the South also had Yeoman farmers. Many who did the work themselves, without slave labor. Only a small percentage of Southerners had substantial amount of slaves. And running a plantation was hard work. The Master of the house didn't just sit around all day drinking bourbon while they watched slaves work. They did hard work themselves too- they were managing a large farm. It was a business, afterall.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 11:50 PM
No, the South also had Yeoman farmers. Many who did the work themselves, without slave labor. Only a small percentage of Southerners had substantial amount of slaves. And running a plantation was hard work. The Master of the house didn't just sit around all day drinking bourbon while they watched slaves work. They did hard work themselves too- they were managing a large farm. It was a business, afterall.

Again, almost half of families in many key states like Georgia and Alabama owned slaves, and these were the rich ones. As an economy, the South ran on slaves. For example, most of the population of South Carolina was enslaved. That is, an outright majority of everyone was a slave. If you don't understand the impact this has on the economy, you're stupider than I thought. The fact that there were a handful - not many - 'yeoman farmers' is pretty irrelevant to the fact that the power of the state - and the power of the elites - was slavery.

By 1860 between 25 and 50% of all white families in every slave state that seceded owned slaves. In the 7 states that seceded before Lincoln was even inaugurated the average was 37% - more than 1 in 3 families. In the 4 slave states that did not secede the average was only 16%.

Additionally, areas with no or few slaves were mostly Unionist. I said this already - look at West Virginia.

You are repeating lies.

Longbowman
10-05-2018, 11:53 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/SlavePopulationUS1860.jpg/1024px-SlavePopulationUS1860.jpg

Percentage of the population that was enslaved, 1860. Note the pale areas - Western Virginia, Western NC and eastern TN, much of Missouri - the areas that were very pro-Unionist and in two cases (MO and WV) quickly rejoined the Union as soon as possible.

Slavery drove the South to secede.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:12 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/SlavePopulationUS1860.jpg/1024px-SlavePopulationUS1860.jpg

Percentage of the population that was enslaved, 1860. Note the pale areas - Western Virginia, Western NC and eastern TN, much of Missouri - the areas that were very pro-Unionist and in two cases (MO and WV) quickly rejoined the Union as soon as possible.

Slavery drove the South to secede.

It became a war over slavery, but initially, it was a war for independence. Most Southerners did not own slaves. And that's the truth. It was less than 1/3rd of all Southerners. The average Confederate soldier was fighting to protect his homeland from being ravaged by Federal invaders. There were many large enclaves of freed Negroes already living in the South.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:18 AM
My favorite part!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mBq-D9-gQ

Longbowman
10-06-2018, 12:21 AM
It became a war over slavery, but initially, it was a war for independence. Most Southerners did not own slaves. And that's the truth. It was less than 1/3rd of all Southerners. The average Confederate soldier was fighting to protect his homeland from being ravaged by Federal invaders. There were many large enclaves of freed Negroes already living in the South.

By far the largest group of black freedmen eagerly welcomed the Unionists at New Orleans.

Southerners who didn't own slaves - a slim majority of families - were usually still tied up in slavery by virtue of working in slave economies - and by being drafted for slave patrols. A large, large percentage of Southerners who did not own slaves joined the Union, as I have said many times before.

If the war wasn't about slavery, explain the KKK.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Meade you are a perfect example of a common thought process. If you do not feel good about yourself then you have to find others who are worse off than you, and when you can't find then you create them.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:24 AM
By far the largest group of black freedmen eagerly welcomed the Unionists at New Orleans.

Southerners who didn't own slaves - a slim majority of families - were usually still tied up in slavery by virtue of working in slave economies - and by being drafted for slave patrols. A large, large percentage of Southerners who did not own slaves joined the Union, as I have said many times before.

The KKK was invented because Southern women were being raped by Federalists during Reconstruction.

Longbowman
10-06-2018, 12:25 AM
The KKK was invented because Southern women were being raped by Federal occupation during Reconstruction.

And the KKK spent the majority of the subsequent decade preventing local blacks from voting - so successfully that in many counties less than 5 out of tens of thousands of eligible voters actually cast votes.

Why?

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:26 AM

And Jim Crow laws. Which the Nazis copied almost verbatim. What happened after the Civil War, the GOP did this.
https://images.slideplayer.com/32/10053260/slides/slide_3.jpg

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:27 AM
And the KKK spent the majority of the subsequent decade preventing local blacks from voting - so successfully that in many counties less than 5 out of tens of thousands of eligible voters actually cast votes.

Why?

In many places in the South, white people were a minority. The Republicans wanted to get votes and were stuffing ballots and trying to get the blacks to vote for them - just like evil Democrats do today. I don't defend the KKK, though because they took the law into their own hands and used violence. It could have been resolved more peacefully.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:28 AM
The KKK was invented because Southern women were being raped by Federalists during Reconstruction.

Nope just anti black, anti Catholic losers, murderers and terrorists.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:28 AM
And Jim Crow laws. Which the Nazis copied almost verbatim. What happened after the Civil War, the GOP did this.
https://images.slideplayer.com/32/10053260/slides/slide_3.jpg

Because they just wanted their votes!

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Nope just anti black, anti Catholic losers, murderers and terrorists.

What faction are you referring too? The KKK went through different waves, just as the Republicans and Democrats. Original KKK was made to protect Southern women. I don't agree with their use of violence.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:29 AM
In many places in the South, white people were a minority. The Republicans wanted to get votes and were stuffing ballots and trying to get the blacks to vote for them - just like evil Democrats do today. I don't defend the KKK, though because they took the law into their own hands and used violence. It could have been resolved more peacefully.
When you fight a war and free slaves they are likely to vote for those people. You just would have wanted that to be illegal. Let that sink in.

Longbowman
10-06-2018, 12:30 AM

This neither makes sense nor answers the point.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:30 AM
When you fight a war and free slaves they are likely to vote for those people. You just would have wanted that to be illegal. Let that sink in.

They were not fighting to "free slaves".

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:31 AM
What faction are you referring too? The KKK went through different waves, just as the Republicans and Democrats. Original KKK was made to protect Southern women. I don't agree with their use of violence.
The KKK was created as a domestic terrorist organization and that is exactly what it was.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:32 AM
The occupation of the South during reconstruction by Federalists, is like Nazi occupation of Austria.

KMack
They were not fighting to "free slaves".

Yet that that is exactly what happened. Strange.

Richmondbread
The KKK was created as a domestic terrorist organization and that is exactly what it was.

Federalists during Reconstruction were every bit as bad, if not worse.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=KMack;5492705]Yet that that is exactly what happened. Strange.[/QUOT

I would say Lincoln was more like Adolf Hitler and the South was like Austria.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:33 AM
The occupation of the South during reconstruction by Federalists, is like Nazi occupation of Austria.

Don't start a war you can't win. Still butthurt all these years later, hilarious.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Don't start a war you can't win. Still butthurt all these years later, hilarious.

Lincoln was the one who started the war. We have been over this.

KMack
[QUOTE=KMack;5492705]Yet that that is exactly what happened. Strange.[/QUOT

I would say Lincoln was more like Adolf Hitler and the South was like Austria.

Of course you would say that you are an idiot. Look at the comments on your youtube videos you are the joke of Richmond.

Longbowman

But Austria openly welcomed the Nazis, what are you even talking about? Richmond, your historical illiteracy is staggering.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Lincoln was the one who started the war. We have been over this.

Nope idiot Southerners did.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:37 AM
Because they just wanted their votes!

And you wanted to keep slaves lazy bastard. You guys are so racist the GOP had to build HBCUs.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Nope idiot Southerners did.

After they were invaded? I think they were trying to defend themselves. Your logic is astonishing. The South was completely on the defense, and this is agreed upon by most all historians of that period.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:40 AM
From the mouth of a Confederate veteran himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPiDqUB9k1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1m2km7Bf3Q&t=136s

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgU6YQWz86g

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:41 AM
And you wanted to keep slaves lazy bastard. You guys are so racist the GOP had to build HBCUs.

I voted for Trump. I'm not a Democrat.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:42 AM
After they were invaded? I think they were trying to defend themselves. Your logic is astonishing. The South was completely on the defense, and this is agreed upon by most all historians of that period.

You started war and you lost the war. We should have deported your ancestors and given that land to blacks are reparations.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:43 AM
I voted for Trump. I'm not a Democrat.

So what you are still a racist. Plenty of racists on the left also.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:44 AM
You started war and you lost the war. We should have deported your ancestors and given that land to blacks are reparations.

Africans sold their own into slavery. So shouldn't they pray "reparations' to themselves? Meanwhile most white Southerners who worked their own land and never had any help from any slaves were blamed for this?
Liberals are just pathetic.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 12:45 AM
So what you are still a racist. Plenty of racists on the left also.

Even Republicans are trying to destroy the Trump presidency. They know he won't tolerate this.

KMack
10-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Africans sold their own into slavery. So shouldn't they pray "reparations' to themselves? Meanwhile most white Southerners who worked their own land and never had any help from any slaves were blamed for this?
Liberals are just pathetic.

How about don't buy slaves. Nobody blames non slave owners for being slave owners.

Richmondbread
10-06-2018, 05:19 PM
How about don't buy slaves. Nobody blames non slave owners for being slave owners.

I guess this doesn't fit your liberal narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuFYNpBfPQI

KMack
10-06-2018, 11:06 PM
I guess this doesn't fit your liberal narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuFYNpBfPQI

This must fit your Democrat narrative. Democrats did this.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/f3/2a/73f32a35d811edc22fb77a726650175d.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbhtWtT1UB8rP1qmyBWIS8-2TBZ5pv5byN0nGWP0TdhjEo1cj
https://spectator.imgix.net/content/uploads/2017/04/lynching.jpg?auto=compress,enhance,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w=820&h=550
http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/black-people-lynched7.jpg

You are an evil racist with a miserable life.

redeyednewt
10-07-2018, 04:28 AM

I do not know the names of the different theoretical taxonomy groups; but to me he looks very North African mixed with Sub-Saharan black African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saarland#History

Saarland has always been basically a part of both what are now Germany and France.

It is crazy that he was castrated/sterilized and then fought for the Nazi/Axis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

https://www.ushmm.org/collections/bibliography/blacks

Richmondbread
10-08-2018, 04:59 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/f3/2a/73f32a35d811edc22fb77a726650175d.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbhtWtT1UB8rP1qmyBWIS8-2TBZ5pv5byN0nGWP0TdhjEo1cj
https://spectator.imgix.net/content/uploads/2017/04/lynching.jpg?auto=compress,enhance,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w=820&h=550
http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/black-people-lynched7.jpg

You are an evil racist with a miserable life.

Nice to see you're quoting mostly progressive leaning websites. Atlanta Black Star? They support BLM and Antifa. Hmmm... You call yourself a conservative too.

How come most people I know in my area who are pro-South/Pro Confederate vote Republican, then? Almost everyone I know who wants to preserve our Confederate monuments, Confederate battle flags, and Southern history are all Republicans!

Like this local group here:

http://vaflaggers.blogspot.com/

The Democrats were not commies back in the olden days. They seemed more like Libertarians to me.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:00 AM
He'll be permabanned in a month.

If that happens, I will become Fractal 2.0 :)

So hopefully I'm done getting banned

Profileid
10-10-2018, 01:42 PM
If that happens, I will become Fractal 2.0 :)

So hopefully I'm done getting banned

pathetic.
no one wants you here

Pandit
10-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Sad.

Mingle
10-10-2018, 02:25 PM

Why are you acting like the Democrats during those days are ideologically the same as those today? Democrats back then were conservative whereas Republicans were liberal. They're swapped ideologies since then.

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Why are you acting like the Democrats during those days are ideologically the same as those today? Democrats back then were conservative whereas Republicans were liberal. They're swapped ideologies since then.

I'm trying to understand this logic as well. The parties never "switched", but they did go through different factions. Those who argue the parties are exactly the same in the modern Era say the platforms are what make the parties, not the people. But that makes no sense. Without people , there is no one to create the platform! The parties aren't living breathing entities on their own. Without any people, there would be no political party! Modern day liberal cuckservaties go way back to the 19th and early 20th Century history to say that Democrats did this, blah blah blah, as if those people are still alive and voting today. All those Democrats are dead! And the Democratic party then was not liberal. They weren't the commie purple haired SJW freaks we see today.

Cleitus
10-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Germany has a lot of mullatoes.

Cleitus
10-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Longbowman are you the defender of the dignity of mullatoes? Sounds like a sjw title.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Longbowman are you the defender of the dignity of mullatoes? Sounds like a sjw title.

Well, you just made it up, so it's on you if it sounds like 'an SJW title.'

Cleitus
10-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Well, you just made it up, so it's on you if it sounds like 'an SJW title.'

Why don't we just take the mullatoes and push them into Israel. https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-10-2015/xQnZYZ.gif

There they will know true acceptance, except not really right?

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Why don't we just take the mullatoes and push them into Israel.

There they will know true acceptance, except not really right?

I forgot you were such an prize idiot. It's like talking to cheese, except you're less mature.

Cleitus
10-10-2018, 04:21 PM
I forgot you were such an prize idiot. It's like talking to cheese, except you're less mature.

Hey, no need to become rude I thought you're an English gentleman.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Hey, no need to become rude I thought you're an English gentleman.

I like cheese, you just assumed it was an insult. I prefer it when it's silent, though.

Cristiano viejo
10-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Interesting story. Probably some Jewish invention.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Interesting story. Probably some Jewish invention.

Of course, every story that portrays whites in a negative light is a Jewish invention. The entire world would love you if not for the Jews. They're just masters of propaganda with their high verbal IQs that they use for pure evil.

Cristiano viejo
10-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Of course, every story that portrays whites in a negative light is a Jewish invention. The entire world would love you if not for the Jews. They're just masters of propaganda with their high verbal IQs that they use for pure evil.

This one sounds scifi, man.

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:28 PM
I have a high verbal IQ. I guess that means....

Longbowman
This one sounds scifi, man.

It is unusual, that's why I posted it. A quirky story. The weird part is when he served in the Wehrmacht, of course, that's the only surprise.

Longbowman
I have a high verbal IQ. I guess that means....

https://media.makeameme.org/created/do-you-though-5b6691.jpg

Cristiano viejo
10-10-2018, 04:30 PM
It is unusual, that's why I posted it. A quirky story. The weird part is when he served in the Wehrmacht, of course, that's the only surprise.

why dont you post Jews serving in the Nazy army? unusual too, but yeah, that would go against the established and would show Hitler not so evil.

Johnny Lawrence
10-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Lots of blacks fought for The South during the American Civil War. They also fought in WW 1 and 2 during a period where we had segregation laws. This really isn't that surprising Bowman.

Johnny Lawrence
10-10-2018, 04:31 PM

+1000

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Lots of blacks fought for The South during the American Civil War. They also fought in WW 1 and 2 during a period where we had segregation laws. This really isn't that surprising Bowman.

Surely, you're not comparing the Confederacy to Nazis, right? I mean, it's ridiculous.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:32 PM
why dont you post Jews serving in the Nazy army? unusual too, but yeah, that would go against the established and would show Hitler not so evil.

They are better known, and also cucks. There is already an active thread about [part] Jews in the Wehrmacht. Only Mischlinge, though, never full Jews, and even then they were often kicked out of the military.

I don't believe in good or evil but if you think that makes Hitler good you're an idiot.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:33 PM

No, only a handful fought for the South. And even then the South didn't castrate them. It's not really that comparable.

Johnny Lawrence
10-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Surely, you're not comparing the Confederacy to Nazis, right? I mean, it's ridiculous.

Of course not we had slaves the Nazis had work camps for criminals, POWs, and enemies of the state.

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Of course not we had slaves the Nazis had work camps for criminals, POWs, and enemies of the state.

Not to mention the gas chambers and the ovens and the genocide. Slaves were just outdated farm equipment.

hanza
10-10-2018, 04:40 PM
He could have moved abroad, if he wanted to.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 04:43 PM
He could have moved abroad, if he wanted to.

Why not? as we all know you don't need a visa to emigrate anywhere, that's why 100% of the Jews and homosexuals of Germany left before 1939.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Why not? as we all know you don't need a visa to emigrate anywhere, that's why 100% of the Jews and homosexuals of Germany left before 1939.

Well, we don't enforce our immigration laws, since we have tens of millions of illegal aliens, mostly of Spanish origin, in our country.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Well, we don't enforce our immigration laws, since we have tens of millions of illegal aliens, mostly of Spanish origin, in our country.

in the late 1930s America physically sent boatloads of Jews back to Europe.

Philo
10-10-2018, 05:52 PM
But Austria openly welcomed the Nazis, what are you even talking about? Richmond, your historical illiteracy is staggering.

Yeah when I read that comment of his I LOL'd.

in the late 1930s America physically sent boatloads of Jews back to Europe.

The true blame for the Holocaust lies with Britain. Again I must mention the book "from time immemorial" by Joan Peters. In it she shows(by looking at archives from the period) that the British local government largely ignored or covered Arab immigration to the land while enforcing strict immigration laws for the Jews. If the Brits would just fuck off in time = no Holocaust.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 06:22 PM
The true blame for the Holocaust lies with Britain. Again I must mention the book "from time immemorial" by Joan Peters. In it she shows(by looking at archives from the period) that the British local government largely ignored or covered Arab immigration to the land while enforcing strict immigration laws for the Jews. If the Brits would just fuck off in time = no Holocaust.

the true blame for the Holocaust lies with the Germans and their assistants you screamer.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war, the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.

Also implying 9 million Jews (total European Jewish population at the time) would have immediately fucked off to Israel despite the fact the current Jewish population isn't even close to that is a joke on your part.

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 06:38 PM
the true blame for the Holocaust lies with the Germans and their assistants you screamer.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war, the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.

Also implying 9 million Jews (total European Jewish population at the time) would have immediately fucked off to Israel despite the fact the current Jewish population isn't even close to that is a joke on your part.

The Germans just wanted a peaceful ethnic cleansing. Hitler went overboard.

Philo
10-10-2018, 06:39 PM
Obviously, but after that it's Britain.

Also whilst the UK didn't accept mass migration to Palestine of Jews for the obvious reason that that would feed the fires that were already burning in the form of the 1936-39 war
That's the logic behind it for some British officials, but in fact, having an approach of "if we do that it will anger the Arabs" is what brings more terrorism on the side of the Arabs. In contrast, some British officials like Sir Gilbert McCreth(if that's how u write his name), saw the Arabs that were coming from mandatory Syria for what they were, terrorists, and in turn got a letter threatening his life.

, the UK *did* accept refugees in the UK itself. Did better than the US, anyway.
Thanks alot. I know about the kindertransport but that does'nt matter statistically.

They would fuck off immediately after the Nazis conquered them, or at least if the Nutzis would allow it. But even if the Nutzis did'nt allow, Israel would provide more arms and men(which it did in the form of the "Jewish brigades" anyway) than mandtaory Palestine did. In any case, a good number of Jews would have gotten to Israel before the war would have even started.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Obviously, but after that it's Britain.

Your typical Israeli Anglophobia is immaterial. The facts remain: Britain could not have foreseen the Holocaust either way and had very legitimate reasons for restricting immigration (and even so, Jewish immigration was literally thousands of times more prevalent than Arab immigration). The Kindertransport is just one of many examples, btw. And realistically Britain is a convenient Western scapegoat to allow Israeli kikes to forget that their best buddy America was virulently antisemitic for much of the 1930s, even specifically restricting Jewish immigration and THEN refusing to fill those limited quotas. Don't worry, those boats they turned away, most of them were accepted by the UK, so only about 25% of the passengers ended up dying in the Holocaust (by getting unlucky and ending up in France or the Low Countries, usually). Imagine that: being more anti-Semitic than France.

I would however take issue with Anthony Eden preventing migration during the war to Palestine - in his defence the migration was from Bulgaria, which didn't end up killing its Jews, but his logic was 'if we let you in, we let everyone in.'

The Germans just wanted a peaceful ethnic cleansing. Hitler went overboard.

Just a peaceful bit of ethnic cleansing, as you do. Then Hitler was all 'yo dudes what about gassing them seeing as we have nowhere to shift them?' and the Germans were all 'I don't know about this, Adie, doesn't seem very peaceful!' and he was all 'no no you guys don't know what you're talking about. Sad! True story.

Mraz
10-10-2018, 07:01 PM

The dude probably enjoyed being beaten up and called filthy nazi by Soviets.
The Dude looks like your average old German, just more tanned.

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 07:04 PM
More people were killed under the communist regime historically than ever under the Third Reich. Saying the "6 million" is even accurate. 20 million people at least were killed by Communists. Mostly run by Jews.

Philo
10-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Your typical Israeli Anglophobia is immaterial.
On the contrary, I quite adore Britain despite all the millions of people it enslaved and killed. Iron Maiden are British. That alone is huge.

The facts remain: Britain could not have foreseen the Holocaust either way
Don't recall me saying otherwise.

and had very legitimate reasons for restricting immigration
Read my previous comment regarding those "reasons"

(and even so, Jewish immigration was literally thousands of times more prevalent than Arab immigration).
A blatant lie. Read "from time immemorial". Arab immigration was prevelant during all of the mandate's years. The Brits themselves admit this in telegraphs and such.

The Kindertransport is just one of many examples, btw.
You being better than USA does not mean much.

And realistically Britain is a convenient Western scapegoat to allow Israeli kikes to forget that their best buddy America was virulently antisemitic for much of the 1930s, even specifically restricting Jewish immigration and THEN refusing to fill those limited quotas.
I never defended America so don't know why you are bringing this up.

Don't worry, those boats they turned away, most of them were accepted by the UK, so only about 25% of the passengers ended up dying in the Holocaust (by getting unlucky and ending up in France or the Low Countries, usually).
Still does'nt make up for their policies in Palestine. And I'm not even mentioning the fact they gave Transjordan to the Hashemites.
Also, regardless, you can't defend the allies not bombing Auschwitz.

Kivan
10-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Mulatto.

Insuperable
10-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Why the cuck of the day instead of the cuck of the century?

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 07:18 PM
On the contrary, I quite adore Britain despite all the millions of people it enslaved and killed. Iron Maiden are British. That alone is huge.

Good.

A blatant lie. Read "from time immemorial". Arab immigration was prevelant during all of the mandate's years. The Brits themselves admit this in telegraphs and such.

Prevalent but far less than Jewish migration.

I never defended America so don't know why you are bringing this up.

You're an Israeli, this is the typical Israeli viewpoint.

Still does'nt make up for their policies in Palestine.

'Boo hoo you tried to be impartial!'
'What do you mean buying land from absentee landlords in other countries and then boycotting the arabs will lead to repercussions? REEEE!'

And I'm not even mentioning the fact they gave Transjordan to the Hashemites.

Best decision we made in the region, you're welcome

Also, regardless, you can't defend the allies not bombing Auschwitz.

Wouldn't want to be a pilot on a raid over Germany to Poland and then back again.

Philo
10-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Good.

Glad we agree on something.

Prevalent but far less than Jewish migration.
Not true. McCreth wanted to put in action a system of id cards like the French did in Syria in 1926 but his higher-ups blocked it again and again with invented reasons. Arabs were free to come and go as they pleased. Again you should totally buy "from time immemorial" since it would re-educate you on the subject.

You're an Israeli, this is the typical Israeli viewpoint.
Then they are retarded. They may actually be retarded considered the amount of historical knowledge Israeli youth have today. If they have any at all.

'Boo hoo you tried to be impartial!'
'What do you mean buying land from absentee landlords in other countries and then boycotting the arabs will lead to repercussions? REEEE!'

Arabs see every concession as a weakness to get more concessions.

Best decision we made in the region, you're welcome
Could have been part of Israel now but that's water under the bridge. Instead, the Hashemite kingdom should be seen as the Palestinian state and all "Palestinians" should move there or at least make parts of the west bank(the ones with arab majority) Jordanian.

Wouldn't want to be a pilot on a raid over Germany to Poland and then back again.
At some point they could have bombed it easily, when the Krauts were getting weaker and the soviets advancing from the other side.

Longbowman
10-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Not true. McCreth wanted to put in action a system of id cards like the French did in Syria in 1926 but his higher-ups blocked it again and again with invented reasons. Arabs were free to come and go as they pleased. Again you should totally buy "from time immemorial" since it would re-educate you on the subject.

Dude even if you believe this the overall number of Arabs who came in was fewer than that of the Jews. By a lot.

Arabs see every concession as a weakness to get more concessions.

OK but this is besides the point.

Could have been part of Israel now but that's water under the bridge. Instead, the Hashemite kingdom should be seen as the Palestinian state and all "Palestinians" should move there or at least make parts of the west bank(the ones with arab majority) Jordanian.

dude, this is fantasy

At some point they could have bombed it easily, when the Krauts were getting weaker and the soviets advancing from the other side.

The Soviets could have in '45 shortly before it was liberated

We only even really bombed Dresden (Saxony) in February '45.