PDA

View Full Version : do i look more Mediternean or North Pontid?

Denizz
10-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Sorry i dont have great anthropology knowledge as many here,
In my classification thread people mostly indicated that i am North Pontid or Mediternean.

Can you tell me which i look more? or mixed of both

https://resmim.net/f/VnRqEu.jpg

https://resmim.net/f/3ZePZf.jpg

https://resmim.net/f/KB2hR8.jpg

cyberlorian
10-05-2018, 11:34 AM
North Pontid + Cromagnid.

gıulıoımpa
10-05-2018, 11:35 AM
how much is the back of your head (occiput) round and protruding ? that is a good med indicator.

however i don't think you are proper med, at least not Gracile med since you show robust features. more inclined to pontic/id

cyberlorian
10-05-2018, 11:37 AM
how much is the back of your head (occiput) round and protruding ? that is a good med indicator.

however i don't think you are proper med, at least not Gracile med since you show robust features. more inclined to pontic/id

Isn't Pontid just a subtype of Med? By the way, Pontid is also a Gracile type.

cyberlorian
10-05-2018, 11:40 AM

The robust Mediterranid subtypes are Atlanto Mediterranid, Cappadocian Mediterranid and Iranid as far as I know.

Kivan
10-05-2018, 11:41 AM
North-Pontid or Atlantid.

Mr. Anybody
10-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Although I'm not interested (0) in anthropology I know the Pontids are well-defined,gracile,and not robust. You need to read more and do research..

Denizz
10-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Thanks

Aspirin
10-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Pontid/North Pontid. You look romanian, moldavian, and even ukrainian.

FinalFlash
10-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Pontid. I could see you as a Romanian possibly. You are attractive I think.

Carpatz
10-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Pontid + CM. You look Balkan.

Denizz
10-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Thank you for all your answers :)

Denizz
10-05-2018, 05:23 PM
would like to hear more opinions:)

İrle
10-05-2018, 05:25 PM
You better take a DNA test, that's what it counts the most. :)

Your results will be very close to Mersin average:

https://turkishdna.blogspot.com/2018/09/dodecad-k12b-otozomal-il-ortalamalar.html

Jana
10-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Hard to say, but I think you look quite western for your ethnicity, therefore Atlanto-med, perhaps. Would have guessed you are Iberian.
I noticed people here don't know how to distinguish pontid and north pontid. Not every blue eyed pontid is north pontid, real north pontid is mix of east nordid and pontid and slavic looking.

Marmara
10-05-2018, 05:34 PM
I don't think you look Balkan spesifically, people give biased answers.

Jana
10-05-2018, 05:35 PM
I don't think you look Balkan spesifically.

She looks Spanish!

İrle
10-05-2018, 05:36 PM
She looks Spanish!

She kinda has a confusing look but her family looks very Turanid, she is Yörük after all.

Columella
10-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Med. I would guess you spanish or maybe south Italian.
Cannot see “Cro Magnon” which was a short faced broad faced type, the opposite of you.

Jana
10-05-2018, 05:37 PM
why did this idiot give me thumbs down ? :rolleyes:
this girl look 100% European, Spanish would be my guess if I did not know her ethnicity. Leave me alone!

Jana
10-05-2018, 05:38 PM
She kinda has a confusing look but her family looks very Turanid, she is Yörük after all.

Cool :D

Maintenance
10-05-2018, 05:44 PM
this girl look 100% European, Spanish would be my guess if I did not know her ethnicity. Leave me alone!

Are you just gonna let him get away with that?

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 05:47 PM
You better take a DNA test, that's what it counts the most. :)

Your results will be very close to Mersin average:

https://turkishdna.blogspot.com/2018/09/dodecad-k12b-otozomal-il-ortalamalar.html

She doesn't look Turkish or turanid at all, she could easilly be foreigner

Lavrentis
10-05-2018, 05:47 PM
I remember you from a previous thread of yours.

From the side picture I saw, you have a compressed East Asian facial shape and you are also brachycephalic.

Most of the classifications you got were bullshit. You have a peculiar phenotype because you are a mix of Caucasoid and Mongoloid.

You are not Med, Pontid or something like that.

Marmara
10-05-2018, 05:50 PM

Interesting considering she would barely score any European.

İrle
10-05-2018, 05:54 PM
She doesn't look Turkish or turanid at all, she could easilly be foreigner

You Romanian gypsy is this your new sock?

Jana
10-05-2018, 05:54 PM

Must be from Central Asian Caucasoid ancestry than, I think (Schyntian and such)

Marmara
10-05-2018, 05:57 PM
You Romanian gypsy is this your new sock?

I'm curious when will he be banned.

Phenix
10-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Pontid/North Pontid.

Sp_loa
10-05-2018, 06:03 PM
More in between Pontid and North pontid. I'd guess you as Bulgarian but you can pass anywhere from Western turkey to Hungary.

rein
10-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Didn’t your parents say you were pure Central Asian Turk?

Georgia
10-05-2018, 06:12 PM
You do look very Turkish,I don’t know why other members say you don’t.

IncelSlayer
10-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Absolutely no one would guess her as turkish or as having mongoloid admixture,if she didnt say she's from Turkey.She looks ukrainean or even Iberian.

European is not a racial term, her genotype would be almost entirely west eurasian(caucasoid).

Must be from Central Asian Caucasoid ancestry than, I think (Schyntian and such)

I'm sure that someone who has no idea how to spell Scythian, has plenty of knowledge about them.

From the side picture I saw, you have a compressed East Asian facial shape and you are also brachycephalic.

Most of the classifications you got were bullshit. You have a peculiar phenotype because you are a mix of Caucasoid and Mongoloid.

Mongoloid without epicanthic folds LOL!! West Africans and Baltic people, have faces more compressed, are they too mongoloid? :lol:

İrle
10-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Absolutely no one would guess her as turkish or as having mongoloid admixture,if she didnt say she's from Turkey.She looks ukrainean or even Iberian.

European is not a racial term, her genotype would be almost entirely west eurasian(caucasoid).

I'm sure that someone who has no idea how to spell Scythian, has plenty of knowledge about them.

Mongoloid without epicanthic folds LOL!! West Africans and Baltic people, have faces more compressed, are they too mongoloid? :lol:

She may not look mongoloid but she certainly does score significant mongoloid admix you retard. Cut the shit.

Marmara
10-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Same people who says she has no Mongoloid were saying Proud Human was a Turanid.

Very biased answers.

She has flattened face, totally opposite of what people around Turkey actually has.

MsSPF
10-05-2018, 06:22 PM
I dont know about the rest but you could pass easily European

Jana
10-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Same people who says she has no Mongoloid were saying Proud Human was a Turanid.

Very biased answers.

She has flattened face, totally opposite of what people around Turkey actually has.

what is flattened face ? :confused:

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 06:25 PM

Very biased answers.

Fully Europeans can also have flattened faces( like alpinids, baltids, cro-magnons and even pontids to some degree), she probably have almost zero mongoloid, if she have.

Georgia
10-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Most people imagine Turks as being dark Armenoids or Turanids,where I grew up(a town with significant Turkish minority)her look is very common.

Jana
10-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Fully Europeans can also have flattened faces( like alpinids, baltids, cro-magnons and even pontids to some degree), she probably have almost zero mongoloid, if she have.

I think she would score more mongoloid than average Turk, because she is Yoruk, they are more pure Turkic than other Turkish groups. But I don't see it in her look.
Because for example, people say I have ''flattened face'' too, and I am 1% mongoloid. It is not rare among Europeans at all, totally agree. Baltids and Cromagnids very often have flattened face (because of prognathism)

Marmara
10-05-2018, 06:28 PM

She posted her profile picture in previous thread.

İrle
10-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Most people imagine Turks as being dark Armenoids or Turanids,where I grew up(a town with significant Turkish minority)her look is very common.

You grew up in Western Thrace?

Georgia
10-05-2018, 06:30 PM
You grew up in Western Thrace?

Yes.

Marmara
10-05-2018, 06:33 PM

Armenoid is Eastern phenotype exists among people from Eastern Turkey (Kurds, Arabs, Lazes, Pontians and Turks from East with mixed heritage)

But dark Turanid exists among Anatolians

This is her cousin.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?260798-Classify-my-cousin

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 06:33 PM
I think she would score more mongoloid than average Turk, because she is Yoruk, they are more pure Turkic than other Turkish groups. But I don't see it in her look.
Because for example, people say I have ''flattened face'' too, and I am 1% mongoloid. It is not rare among Europeans at all, totally agree. Baltids and Cromagnids very often have flattened face (because of prognathism)

Ok, she can have mongoloid but yeah, it doesn't show in her phenotype at all

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Armenoid is Eastern phenotype exists among people from Eastern Turkey (Kurds, Arabs, Lazes, Pontians and Turks from East with mixed heritage)

This is her cousin.

I don't see any turanid on this guy, he could be just pontid/med+alpine or pontid/med+CM, just because a Turk have CM, doesn't mean it is turanid.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-05-2018, 06:36 PM

I agree, frontal photos can be deceiving and I remember as well her profile. Wouldn't be a common type around here as some people are inclined to believe.

rein
10-05-2018, 06:38 PM

This is her cousin.

He doesn’t look that dark.

Marmara
10-05-2018, 06:39 PM
I don't see any turanid on this guy, he could be just pontid/med+alpine or pontid/med+CM, just because a Turk have CM, doesn't mean it is turanid.

Who is Turanid if he isn't? Or do you say there are no Turanid Turks?

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 06:42 PM
Who is Turanid if he isn't? Or do you say there are no Turanid Turks?

He could be turanid but he could also be many other thing. As far as i'm concernd, turanid is a spectrum, so he could b turanid in a sense and not turanid in other. I personally don't see any turanid in him. But i can be wrong, so to clarify things, is turanid the only CM type that exists in Turkey?

IncelSlayer
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Yeah, totally agree with you.Welcome to the forum, good username btw, its what I imagine behind Irle's pc, a 11 year old scared girl.

rein
10-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Yeah, totally agree with you.Welcome to the forum, good username btw, its what I imagine behind Irle's pc, a 11 year old scared girl.

He’s not a guy?

Seya
10-05-2018, 06:57 PM
u remind me of a friend of mine..i don't know if u see any resemblance from this 2 pics but i can't stop thinking about her when i see your pics.

https://i.imgur.com/rKXDhEJ.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/ch2VpJY.jpg
i think u're more north pontid btw :)

İrle
10-05-2018, 07:00 PM
He’s not a guy?

Dude you are such a genius. That monkey having a conversation with his own sock.

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 07:01 PM
u remind me of a friend of mine..i don't know if u see any resemblance from this 2 pics but i can't stop thinking about her when i see your pics.

i think u're more north pontid btw :)

Yes, the OP is probably North pontid+baltid, must be a Russian posing as "Turk" haha

Marmara
10-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Yes, the OP is probably North pontid+baltid, must be a Russian posing as "Turk" haha

Must be taking a while to switch accounts :)

Seya
10-05-2018, 07:03 PM

turkish people are very diverse..there are even nordic looking ones

Jana
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
This is north pontid + baltid
http://maximrepin.com/storage/cache/images/000/073/MG-9934-FINAL,large.1429766278.jpg
This girl (the OP) looks totally southern European to me, but she can easily pass in southeastern Europe too.

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 07:05 PM
turkish people are very diverse..there are even nordic looking ones

This is north pontid + baltid
http://maximrepin.com/storage/cache/images/000/073/MG-9934-FINAL,large.1429766278.jpg
This girl (the OP) looks totally southern European to me, but she can easily pass in southeastern Europe too.

OP must be pontid+gorid, then.

Hadouken
10-05-2018, 07:07 PM
you remind me a bit on Şevval Sam

Jana
10-05-2018, 07:08 PM
OP must be pontid+gorid, then.

Can't see the gorid, she has very narrow face. But her profile in indeed extremely flattened, differently than in Europeans, so I changed my opinion. There might be some Turanid that is only visible in profile.

ScaredGirl11
10-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Can't see the gorid, she has very narrow face. But her profile in indeed extremely flattened, differently than in Europeans, so I changed my opinion. There might be some Turanid that is only visible in profile.

It can be because she is predominantly pontid, which is a very narrow faced pheno, her flattend profile may came from alpinid influence. But if she have some mongoloid, it is not turanid, she doesn't looks turanid at all

rein
10-05-2018, 07:13 PM

Better cease all arguments until she does 23andme test.

Jana
10-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Better cease all arguments until she does 23andme test.

All Anatolian Turks score substantial Turkic, and Yoruks even more, no doubt she will too. But sometimes you can inherit your phenotype from some random ancestor, who may have been mostly Caucasoid, etc.
Phenotype is genetic lottery.

Papastratosels26
10-05-2018, 07:39 PM
In between imo

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Kivan
10-05-2018, 07:48 PM
You do look very Turkish,I don’t know why other members say you don’t.

People in this forum are simply insane, especially the Incel gypsy guy. Every single good looking Turkish person here accused of being non-Turkish or no looking Turkish, regardless of how him/her look. Even one user here accused me of being devshirme or something similar. :picard2:

Kukushka
10-05-2018, 07:49 PM
You look perfectly turkish to me, esp. in last pic.

rein
10-05-2018, 07:52 PM
People in this forum are simply insane, especially the Incel gypsy guy. Every single good looking Turkish person here accused of being non-Turkish or no looking Turkish, regardless of how him/her look. Even one user here accused me of being devshirme or something similar. :picard2:

What is devshirme? Does it mean turkified?

Kivan
10-05-2018, 07:57 PM

Yes. Search it on Google.

Georgia
10-05-2018, 07:58 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

Kukushka
10-05-2018, 07:59 PM

Idk. The fact that many turks are "white" seem to provocate swarthy balkan folks ;)

Funnily I almost get the same "eye-shape" as hers.

Georgia
10-05-2018, 07:59 PM

Every light skinned Turk on this forum is Turkified Greek and every single light skinned Greek is Hellenised Slav:picard2:

Jana
10-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Idk. The fact that many turks are "white" seem to provocate swarthy balkan folks ;)

IncelSlayer is not swarthy at all, and he is hardly genetically Balkan, but he is an idiot. :)

Denizz
10-06-2018, 11:21 AM
Wow it was only two pages when i left lol thanks for the answers:)

Tauromachos
10-06-2018, 12:05 PM
You don't look standard Med you are lighter
but North Pontid is to much again imo

More Pontid proper i would say

You do look Turkish though

I would never mistake you for a South Slav or Balkanite person you look typical for Turkey or Circassian maybe

Imo

Mr. Anybody
10-06-2018, 12:05 PM

Mr. Anybody
10-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Also She is neither mongol nor turan. are you kidding . She is caucasian as hell. if she hadn't said she was Turk. you'd all think she was French Italian or a Spanish.

Tauromachos
10-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Every light skinned Turk on this forum is Turkified Greek and every single light skinned Greek is Hellenised Slav:picard2:

Hence every light skinned Turk is a Turkified Hellenized Slav :clap:

By the logical law of transitivity :cool:

Mr. Anybody
10-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Denizz.the Turks Greeks Roman retards And unclear men like me will fight here soon.. ceep calm. its normal. Occasionally happens such events. Go under the nearest table. And don't leave under that table until I say you can get out of there.

edit:so the Azerbaijani who classifies herself as scandinavian and Croat who classifies herself as Aryan,Cro Magnon(wut).

Watson
10-06-2018, 06:37 PM

turks are not white and neither are you. you and turks who look white are mongrels who happen to look white

juliachild
10-06-2018, 09:05 PM
You are very pretty