PDA

View Full Version : Classify my match on Tinder

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 10:54 AM
She is from Izmir. Definitely a Balkan Turk, not atypical for the city.

https://i.ibb.co/pJNvZxv/IMG-20181202-145023.png
https://i.ibb.co/Pw2B9mY/IMG-20181202-145003.png

Dekziiro
12-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Did she gave you the permission to show her on TA?

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Did she gave you the permission to show her on TA?

Pictures on Tinder are open to public. You would make sense if i got these pictures from a private instagram account.

Dekziiro
12-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Pictures on Tinder are open to public.

Oh ok i never been there

Prinses
12-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Balkan Turk for sure. Alpine?

Catarinense1998
12-02-2018, 11:15 AM
She looks french.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 11:17 AM
She looks french.

Yea i thought so too.

GreentheViper
12-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Alpine + something else maybe

Marmara
12-02-2018, 11:45 AM
From Bulgaria

RenaRyuguu
12-02-2018, 11:49 AM
She looks Russian/Polish

Is she Turkish or a foreigner?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg

Mortimer
12-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Baltid did she write you?

Marmara
12-02-2018, 11:53 AM
She looks Russian/Polish

Turkish from Bulgaria

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 11:53 AM
She looks Russian/Polish

Turks are diverse. Get rid of your stereotypes.

RenaRyuguu
12-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Turks are diverse. Get rid of your stereotypes.

I was joking insert sad pepe. I know Turks are diverse

https://media.tenor.com/images/4720ea4ca73eabcbdbb878c13ae272f1/tenor.gif

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 11:55 AM
I was joking insert sad pepe. I know Turks are diverse

https://media.tenor.com/images/4720ea4ca73eabcbdbb878c13ae272f1/tenor.gif

Rate her

RenaRyuguu
12-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Rate her

insert meme

https://img.memecdn.com/10-10_o_2400559.jpg

Ülev
12-02-2018, 11:59 AM
ladogan

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Non-Turkish, Slavic-Baltid, White refugee look tbh

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:06 PM

She is Turkish.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:07 PM
She is Turkish.

What is Turkish? You mean citizen? Sure she is.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:09 PM
What is Turkish? You mean citizen? Sure she is.

She is not any different than Ataturk, who was a blue-eyed and blonde man. Cut your silly propaganda of trying to alienate Balkan Turks and associate them with Syrian refugees. Balkan Turks are the founding elements of this country.

Not all Turks are Turanid. If you are so sad that you don't look like Kazakhs, you are free to have a surgery. Nothing is impossible.

RenaRyuguu
12-02-2018, 12:11 PM
She is not any different than Ataturk, who was a blue-eyed and blonde man. Cut your silly propaganda of trying to alienate Balkan Turks and associate them with Syrian refugees. Balkan Turks are the founding elements of this country.

insert meme

https://pics.me.me/hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:12 PM
insert meme

https://pics.me.me/hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Meme means boobs in Turkish btw ;)

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:12 PM

Nah you homo. Atatürk looked like a Turk, not a Slav. Blue eyes are even met among Levantines or Mesopotamians. That's not a point. You have Kurds with light hair and colored eyes.
That's rather you who act with agenda.

You constantly try to define ''Balkan Turks'' in a non-ethnic sense, putting Gypsies, Slavs, Albanians, Saloniki Jews in. And you try to push that.

That said I didnt judge the girl's ethnicity.

Otherwise, I am not a racist. Actually, a refugee is a refugee no matter the look.

RenaRyuguu
12-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Meme means boobs in Turkish btw ;)

https://pics.me.me/why-does-this-boots-look-like-pepe-the-meme-time-850729.png

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Nah you homo. Atatürk looked like a Turk, not a Slav. Blue eyes are even met among Levantines or Mesopotamians. That's not a point. You have Kurds with light hair and colored eyes.

You constantly try to define ''Balkan Turks'' in a non-ethnic sense, putting Gypsies, Slavs, Albanians, Saloniki Jews in. And you try to push that.

That said I didnt judge the girl's ethnicity.

Otherwise, I am not a racist. Actually, a refugee is a refugee no matter the look.

She is 100x more Turk than your ancestors who rebelled for Pontic state in the Black Sea.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Islamists are pushing Syrians because of people like you, they use similar tactic as you.

When listening to you, Islamic Serb refugees, Pomak immigrants don't exist in Turkey. Since you refer to all of them as ''Balkan Turks''. So the Islamists call Syrians ''Syrian Turks''. Exact same method as you.

Tomorrow if Egyptians come to turkey what will they be? Egyptian Turks?

She is 100x more Turk than your ancestors who rebelled for Pontic state in the Black Sea.

My ancestors were the bodyguards of Atatürk. Pontic region was never 100% Greek. It hosted large amounts of Turks and Laz. Beside some Muslim Armenians. And again, we talk globally, that's not about this girl. Her look looks Slavo-Baltid. That a fact.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Islamists are pushing Syrians because of people like you, they use similar tactic as you.

When listening to you, Islamic Serb refugees, Pomak immigrants don't exist in Turkey. Since you refer to all of them as ''Balkan Turks''. So the Islamists call Syrians ''Syrian Turks''. Exact same method as you.

Tomorrow if Egyptians come to turkey what will they be? Egyptian Turks?

My ancestors were the bodyguards of Atatürk. Pontic region was never 100% Greek. It hosted large amounts of Turks and Laz. Beside some Muslim Armenians. And again, we talk globally, that's not about this girl. Her look looks Slavo-Baltid. That a fact.

Do you mean you are against her living in Turkey? That she is the same as Syrian refugees here?

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:26 PM
I have never seen anyone calling Syrians Turks. Syrians are Arabs. Islamists welcome them because they love Arabs.

This girl, like other Balkan Turks, are here because they are Turks, they were discriminated and oppressed by fascist regimes after the fall of Rumelia for being Turks and forced to relocate to the rest of the territory under Turkish rule.

It is not anyone`s business to question her identity. She identifies as Turkish. And probably her ancestors have been identifying as such for at least over a century. Albanians and Bosniaks are usually aware of their origins.

Turks who migrated westwards mixed with locals. It does not change the fact that they consider themselves Turkish. Turks in Turkey are not genetically pure.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Do you mean you are against her living in Turkey? That she is the same as Syrian refugees here?

How did you reach that conclusion? I told she looks like a white Slavic refugee. I didn't say she is one because I don't know her or her ancestry. Opposition to her living in Turkey is completely out of place conclusion of yours. Wouldnt tell that about anyone.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:28 PM

He is becoming more and more lunatic. He even protested the Turkish flag for supposedly belonging to Byzantines.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:29 PM
I have never seen anyone calling Syrians Turks. Syrians are Arabs. Islamists welcome them because they love Arabs.

This girl, like other Balkan Turks, are here because they are Turks, they were discriminated and oppressed by fascist regimes after the fall of Rumelia for being Turks and forced to relocate to the rest of the territory under Turkish rule.

It is not anyone`s business to question her identity. She identifies as Turkish. And probably her ancestors have been identifying as such for at least over a century. Albanians and Bosniaks are usually aware of their origins.

Turks who migrated westwards mixed with locals. It does not change the fact that they consider themselves Turkish. Turks in Turkey are not genetically pure.

Mixing isn't a problem here. Not in the scientifical or ethnical way.
You escape from the point.

''Balkan Turks'' is something without any boundaries in your definition.
And obviously Albanians, Saloniki Jews, Gypsies, Slavs are inside that term.
Balkan Turks aren't just Balkan Turks for you.

We must yet to see you. Do you admit that there are Albanians, Slavs (Serbs, Pomaks, Bosnians), Jews among people who came from Balkans in addition to Balkan Turks?
Obviously you don't. They are all Balkan Turks right?

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:30 PM

Says the brown refugee. Show your face and we'll judge on how Turkic you look/are. Come on, every Turk here except you had shown his/her face here.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:32 PM
He is becoming more and more lunatic. He even protested the Turkish flag for supposedly belonging to Byzantines.

Really gayish boy? Who was telling (by laughing) to Itilvolga that Crescent-Star flag was pagan and Byzantine? Wasn't it you?

Define what is Balkan Turk.
And still waiting if you admit Albanians, Pomaks, Convert Serbs, Gypsies and Jews are NOT Balkan Turks.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Says the brown refugee. Show your face and we'll judge on how Turkic you look/are. Come on, every Turk here except you had shown his/her face here.

This thread isn't for you Levantine sandnigger.
People being > 5% SSA aren't to participate in such discussions. Category you enter into.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:34 PM
This thread isn't for you Levantine sandnigger.
People being > 5% SSA aren't to participate in such discussions. Category you enter into.

My SSA is around 4%, and there's nothing wrong in having African admixture. Are you that insecure about your look? Now who's the sandnigger here, lol.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Mixing isn't a problem here. Not in the scientifical or ethnical way.
You escape from the point.

''Balkan Turks'' is something without any boundaries in your definition.
And obviously Albanians, Saloniki Jews, Gypsies, Slavs are inside that term.
Balkan Turks aren't just Balkan Turks for you.

We must yet to see you. Do you admit that there are Albanians, Slavs (Serbs, Pomaks, Bosnians), Jews among people who came from Balkans in addition to Balkan Turks?
Obviously you don't. They are all Balkan Turks right?

These ethnicities are well aware of their origins. They are proud Albanians, Bosniaks, Gypsies and Jews. I know some Jews with exotic names and attending Jewish schools. You on the other hand have no concrete evidence as to if she is proudly one of those ethnicities. That being said, she does not look like neither of those.

Just like Ataturk, she is a Balkan Turk, maybe from Thrace\Bulgaria and her ancestors were forced to relocate because of fascist regime that wanted to cleanse Turks. Your words are insulting their heritage. We have suffered much more for being Turks than you ever were.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:35 PM
My SSA is around 4%, and there's nothing wrong in having African admixture. Are you that insecure about your look? Now who's the sandnigger here, lol.

This is lunatic forum gathering maniac sandniggers like you. Not social media account.
What's your point? You try to put down Turks who argue that Turkey shouldn't be Arabized? You have nothing to do in this thread or in this discussion, just disappear Levantine sand niggah.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:37 PM
This is lunatic forum gathering maniac sandniggers like you. Not social media account.
What's your point? You try to put down Turks who argue that Turkey shouldn't be Arabized? You have nothing to do in this thread or in this discussion, just disappear Levantine sand niggah.

Stop trying to divert my question, please. Show us your face. It's funny seeing a Turk who is probably look more middle eastern than I using racial slurs against middle easterners. You're one of these Turks that I greatly despise.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:38 PM
These ethnicities are well aware of their origins. They are proud Albanians, Bosniaks Gypsies and Jews. I know some Jews with exotic names and attending Jewish schools. You on the other hand have no concrete evidence as to if she is proudly one of those ethnicities. That being said, she does not look like neither of those.

Just like Ataturk, she is a Balkan Turk, maybe from Thrace\Bulgaria and her ancestors were forced to relocate because of fascist regime that wanted to cleanse Turks. Your words are insulting their heritage. We have suffered much more for being Turks than you ever were.

Great to see you writing that, because the way you usually write was implying like ''Balkan Turks'' is a bag covering up everything and anything.
About the girl's look, I didn't say anything about her ethnicity but that was about her look.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Really gayish boy? Who was telling (by laughing) to Itilvolga that Crescent-Star flag was pagan and Byzantine? Wasn't it you?

Define what is Balkan Turk.
And still waiting if you admit Albanians, Pomaks, Convert Serbs, Gypsies and Jews are NOT Balkan Turks.

Does it really matter? Karamanid flag looks like that of Israel so what?

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:39 PM
She looks French.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Stop trying to divert my question, please. Show us your face. It's funny seeing a Turk who is probably look more middle eastern than I using racial slurs against middle easterners. You're one of these Turks that I greatly despise.

I know you hate me. That's normal.
Because I am main person around here who stands against the country's arabization and middle easternization.
There is no diversion. You don't need to see me. This is not facebook and you are not friend of mine.

Get lost now Levantine sand niggah mongrel and stop trying to look for artificial reasons to interfere in any stuff about Turkey or Turks.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:42 PM
I know you hate me. That's normal.
Because I am main person around here who stands against the country's arabization and middle easternization.
There is no diversion. You don't need to see me. This is not facebook and you are not friend of mine.

Get lost now Levantine mongrel.

I never cared about Turkey. The reasons I hate you is very personal, and has to do more on the fact that I spoke against pan-Turkism in trying to claim the heritages of other peoples when you and other Turks start attacking me for it. You are a middle eastener, shit head. Show me your face.

Böri
12-02-2018, 12:45 PM
I never cared about Turkey. The reasons I hate you is very personal, and has to do more on the fact that I spoke against pan-Turkism in trying to claim the heritages of other peoples when you and other Turks start attacking me for it. You are a middle eastener, shit head. Show me your face.

If you really don't care, what the fuck are you doing here?
Why the fuck you stick in topics about Turks like waiting in ambush?
Why the fuck you even assault French Riot threads to tell, completely out of place, that Turks aren't European?

Great that you don't care.
Now prove you are serious, and never ever get involved about anything in regards with us.

Prinses
12-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Bori evlat olsan sevilmezdin

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 12:48 PM
She does not look Albanian or Bosniak (the main non-Turk Balkan immigrants in Turkey), period. Therefore she is most likely a Balkan Turk. She looks like my dad.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 12:50 PM
If you really don't care, what the fuck are you doing here?
Why the fuck you stick in topics about Turks like waiting in ambush?
Why the fuck you even assault French Riot threads to tell, completely out of place, that Turks aren't European?

Great that you don't care.
Now prove you are serious, and never ever get involved about anything in regards with us.

You're an OWD. You Turks are indeed very lowly when it comes to self respect. You lick the shoes of Europeans that your ancestors fought against like the French or the Spaniards just to gain some acceptance from them, and yet, attacking us Arabs just to show how "civilized" Turkey is. This is my last post that I'll discuss to monkeys like you. You people are neither Mongols or Europeans, and as such, you'll never garner the respect you people desperately crave for.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:03 PM
You're an OWD. You Turks are indeed very lowly when it comes to self respect. You lick the shoes of Europeans that your ancestors fought against like the French or the Spaniards just to gain some acceptance from them, and yet, attacking us Arabs just to show how "civilized" Turkey is. This is my last post that I'll discuss to monkeys like you. You people are neither Mongols or Europeans, and as such, you'll never garner the respect you people desperately crave for.

And your ancestors fought against Turks, collaborating with the French and British. The Arab flag was designed by Mark Sykes, a British. Even though we have been in favour of westernization, we always have been patriotic.

Myanthropologies
12-02-2018, 01:05 PM
How old is she? She looks young. If shes in her 20s, I want to know what she is doing to stay so young looking lol.

She looks Polish.

Tauromachos
12-02-2018, 01:06 PM

Ataturk was a Donmeh from Selanik

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:06 PM
How old is she? She looks young. If shes in her 20s, I want to know what she is doing to stay so young looking lol.

She looks Polish.

Yea 23.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:07 PM

He made your grandma donmeh in Smyrna

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:07 PM

That's what Islamists claim.

Myanthropologies
12-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Yea 23.

Dayum. Whatever is in the water in Turkey, I want it lol.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:10 PM
And your ancestors fought against Turks, collaborating with the French and British. The Arab flag was designed by Mark Sykes, a British. Even though we have been in favour of westernization, we always have been patriotic.

It was the Arabians who have done that, but it doesn't retract on what I said just now. If I was a Frenchman, I would slap you and you wouldn't do anything about it. That's the idea. Not saying all Turks are like that, but at the same time, a lot of them tend to be this way.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:11 PM

No such evidence, but he did collaborate with Bolshevik Jews in the early 1900's though.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:17 PM
No such evidence, but he did collaborate with Bolshevik Jews in the early 1900's though.

Bolsheviks overthrew the traitor Romanovs and fought against imperialists. They and Kemalists got closer because Kemalists were also fighting against the royal family of Sultan who was collaborating with the imperialists. Bolsheviks sent unconditional aid to Ataturk because Lenin himself sympathized with him.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Bolsheviks overthrew the traitor Romanovs and fought against imperialists. They and Kemalists got closer because Kemalists were also fighting against the royal family of Sultan who was collaborating with the imperialists. Bolsheviks sent unconditional aid to Ataturk because Lenin himself sympathized with him.

Pfft, the early Bolsheviks were Jewish, and it was these people that led to the rise of Cultural Marxism AKA Frankfurt School that will lead to the demise of the White western world via feminism, abortion, race mixing, immigration and so on. Even Putin recently stated that as well. You should read Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book on the horrific crimes these early Bolsheviks had done to his countrymen.

Mortimer
12-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Match does that mean she liked your picture are you going to meet her?

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:23 PM
It was the Arabians who have done that, but it doesn't retract on what I said just now. If I was a Frenchman, I would slap you and you wouldn't do anything about it. That's the idea. Not saying all Turks are like that, but at the same time, a lot of them tend to be this way.

Are you even aware that we drove away the French from Anatolia? Your ancestors were fine with getting under the French mandate, unlike us. But yes, we were deeply influenced by the ideals of the French Revolution and sought to introduce them to the country.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Pfft, the early Bolsheviks were Jewish, and it was these people that led to the rise of Cultural Marxism AKA Frankfurt School that will lead to the demise of the White western world via feminism, abortion, race mixing, immigration and so on. Even Putin recently stated that as well. You should read Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book on the horrific crimes these early Bolsheviks had done to his countrymen.

Nothing necessarily wrong or evil with those concepts you mentioned.

nightrider+
12-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Pure negropolreby.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Are you even aware that we drove away the French from Anatolia? Your ancestors were fine with getting under the French mandate, unlike us. But yes, we were deeply influenced by the ideals of the French Revolution and sought to introduce them to the country.

Being at a war is different. I said that Turks boot lick normal European citizens just to show them that they're not Arabs, but at the same time, you people diss and attack us whenever the opportunity arise to show Europeans how awesome Turks are and different and so on. It's not our fault that most of the west don't know where Turkey is let alone know what Turks are and so on. I respect the Japanese because even though they had adopted western ideals and so on, they're very patriotic and very prideful people, and they will never bow their heads to anyone. As for your kind, well, let's just say that Turks today have NOTHING to do with other Turkic peoples that fought against Europeans like ferocious lions.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Being at a war is different. I said that Turks boot lick normal European citizens just to show them that they're not Arabs, but at the same time, you people diss and attack us whenever the opportunity arise to show Europeans how awesome Turks are and different and so on. It's not our fault that most of the west don't know where Turkey is let alone know what Turks are and so on. I respect the Japanese because even though they had adopted western ideals and so on, they're very patriotic and very prideful people, and they will never bow their heads to anyone. As for your kind, well, let's just say that Turks today have NOTHING to do with other Turkic peoples that fought against Europeans like ferocious lions.

You are overestimating Japanese since they bowed head to Americans who atomic bombed them and massacred hundreds of thousands of people with kids and babies and allowed them to open bases in their country.

Turks are generally quite patriotic.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:30 PM
You are overestimating Japanese since they bowed head to Americans who atomic bombed them and massacred hundreds of thousands of people with kids and babies.

Turks are generally quite patriotic.

Not all, but those in Okinawa. But even then, they don't go around accepting Gaijin as their own.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:34 PM

Sorry but it's bullshit.

gıulıoımpa
12-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Pontic+Brunn

Böri
12-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Arabs get involved in things which are none of their business. Typical of Menas. They are emboldened by the cucky Ottomanists from Turkey. That's the real source. Need a government which would tell Semites openly we don't have nor want anything to do with them.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Sorry but it's bullshit.

Hmm, is it? I've seen a lot of Turks on the internet that claim they're Europeans and so on far more so than say Iranians or Levantines do.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Arabs get involved in things which are none of their business. Typical of Menas. They are emboldened by the cucky Ottomanists from Turkey. That's the real source. Need a government which would tell Semites openly we don't have nor want anything to do with them.

Take your armies and give Hatay back to Syria. Turkish Arabs are being discriminated against very badly even if a lot of these natives are patriotic and so on. Didn't I said that I won't talk to monkeys(no offence to monkeys) such as yourself who refuses to show his face here?

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Hmm, is it? I've seen a lot of Turks on the internet that claim they're Europeans and so on far more so than say Iranians or Levantines do.

If i was frenchmen i would slap you and you wouldn't do anything about it.

How did you come to that conclusion? Sorry but i have to speak at this point, you project your own insecurities onto us. It's Arab leaders who release European criminals. Such thing would never happen here.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Take your armies and give Hatay back to Syria. Turkish Arabs are being discriminated against very badly even if a lot of these natives are patriotic and so on. Didn't I said that I won't talk to monkeys(no offence to monkeys) such as yourself who refuses to show his face here?

Turkish Arabs aren't discriminated, we talk about phenotypes here so they are complained, but an average Turk doesn't care about it.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:45 PM
If i was frenchmen i would slap you and you wouldn't do anything about it.

How did you come to that conclusion? Sorry but i have to speak at this point, you project your own insecurities onto us. It's Arab leaders who release European criminals. Such thing would never happen here.

Ask your fellow Turkish people, not to me. Yup, those Arab leaders in the GCC are puppets to the western world. However, the reality is that the common folk are proud on who they are rather than suffering from inferiority complex to westerners. Again, if you want to lick their asses just to get accepted then I don't mind, but stop bashing Arabs just to make Turks look good, okay? Even Persians don't do that sort of thing.

Böri
12-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Any thread Turks start arguing with Mena's loses its quality.
That's not surprise. That's rule of life.
When you mate with people lacking quality, suddenly you also lose quality.

Avoid the Semite.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Turkish Arabs aren't discriminated, we talk about phenotypes here so they are complained, but an average Turk doesn't care about it.

Riiiiigght...I have even talked to one who told me that he suffers great discrimination at work and in the country as a whole because of his ethnic identity. Again, had he been European you people would be on your knees worshipping him. Disgusting.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Ask your fellow Turkish people, not to me. Yup, those Arab leaders in the GCC are puppets to the western world. However, the reality is that the common folk are proud on who they are rather than suffering from inferiority complex to westerners. Again, if you want to lick their asses just to get accepted then I don't mind, but stop bashing Arabs just to make Turks look good, okay? Even Persians don't do that sort of thing.

How am i licking ass exactly or others?

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Any thread Turks start arguing with Mena's loses its quality.
That's not surprise. That's rule of life.
When you mate with people lacking quality, suddenly you also lose quality.

Avoid the Semite.

Surprised that you consider me Turk. I am flattered. You are so cute. >3

Marmara
12-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Riiiiigght...I have even talked to one who told me that he suffers great discrimination at work and in the country as a whole because of his ethnic identity. Again, had he been European you people would be on your knees worshipping him. Disgusting.

If this guy is really a Turkish-Arab with Turkish name and surname it's impossible, but it's the same guy with Palestinian father and Turkish-Arab mother you mentioned before.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 01:51 PM

Dude, what do you have to be proud of? Your flag which was designed by Mark Sykes? Or your country whose borders were again drawn on a table by the British?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTjfTVj3ThitClJGLf6nvkZ85TqLt giZh8cdYhVD74kZkjwuAn

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:55 PM
The fat Arab was already proved to be a Paedophile trying to ambush little European girls on Tinder-like sites for paedos. Some TA Turks exposed that.

Really? Can you post any proof? I have a picture of me holding my baby cousin, but that's about it. Do you want to get banned again, monkey?

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Dude, what do you have to be proud of? Your flag which was designed by Mark Sykes? Or your country whose borders were again drawn on a table by the British?

So I was right, lol. So? India, Pakistan and other South Asian countries were drawn by the British, and yet, do you see them licking ass of Europeans like you people do? Jesus christ, the OWD diseases is very wide spread it seems.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Fat Semitic Paedophile.

Reported, lol. Enjoy while you still can, faceless monkey.

Prinses
12-02-2018, 02:02 PM
From opening a normal classification topic about a turkish person, to shitting on turks. Typical forumstuff.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-02-2018, 02:04 PM
The fat Arab was already proved to be a Paedophile trying to ambush little European girls on Tinder-like sites for paedos. Some TA Turks exposed that.

No one under 18 is allowed on Tinder. To make such a disgusting accusation and obviously false accusation should have consequences.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Yeah if Böri is banned Turkey will become MENA and third world. World will be changed for you! That's important cause in your life obviously since you spend days about! Fat degenerate sick ape.

Like I care about Tur-gay being MENA. I'm happy that it's aint. It's just a political identity, lol.

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM

Star Crescent is very old.

You have Native Indian Petroglyph drawings of it, which are pre-Sumerian.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:06 PM
No one under 18 is allowed on Tinder. To make such a disgusting accusation and obviously false accusation should have consequences.

I already reported it to Loki. We'll see what happens.

Dandelion
Nice-looking girl. Her uptilted nose is very common in Northern Europe.

Kamal900
Star Crescent is very old.

You have Native Indian Petroglyph drawings of it, which are pre-Sumerian.

There are ancient drawing of such symbols in the Levant and Arabia as well. It isn't Islamic, lol.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Böri really offended Toppo.

It's a sign of confidence not to get angry by insults easily.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:12 PM
LoL at patheticness. If you cry some more in addition to your post maybe that would work better huh fat Arab rat? Funny.

At least I show my face, Turk. I don't try to hide it behind a computer screen due to my own insecurities. Again, such baseless accusations has it's consequences.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Nice-looking girl. Her uptilted nose is very common in Northern Europe.

Most likely that she is of European descent. No way someone who is genetically middle eastern or non-White can have this look without European admixture. I guess it's most likely Slavic.

Dandelion
12-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Now, Tinder is public for other Tinder users living in the vicinity within a specific age group. So I personally wouldn't share picture from there to any website.

Dandelion
12-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Most likely that she is of European descent. No way someone who is genetically middle eastern or non-White can have this look without European admixture. I guess it's most likely Slavic.

Probably some Bulgarian or Bosniak roots, I agree.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:18 PM

Most likely Bosniak considering that there are around 2 to 3 million of em living in Turkey alone, although most have been Turkified. That of course not counting other European ethnic groups in the country like Albanians.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:19 PM

Most likely Bosniak considering that there are around 2 to 3 million of em living in Turkey alone, although most have been Turkified. That of course not counting other European ethnic groups in the country like Albanians.

She doesn't look Bosniak she looks Bulgarian Turk, Toppo you are bullshitting.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Web is full with sick paedophilic people taking on all sorts of sites. When a paedo is hurt and feels complex, that’s unbearable for anyone. I remember years ago some TA members were talking about reporting paedos (paedos they spotted around) to UAE police and other...

That was Gutilken who started accusing me and he got banned later on. Again, such baseless accusations has it's consequences.:p

Look who's the butthurt.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:20 PM

Then a Pomak.

Dandelion
12-02-2018, 02:23 PM

Not an expert on Balkanites here. :p Bulgarians are Slavicised Turks, true. )

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:24 PM

They don't have any Turkic genes though, and most Bulgarian "Turks" are genetically more Balkan than most. The same goes to the native Oghuz Turkic people of Romania(forgot their name).

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Then a Pomak.

Toppo, i will say it once, with your claims and your attitude you are only insulting yourself.

Babak
12-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Wtf is going on

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Wtf is going on

Turks being butthurt as always..:P

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:28 PM

What do you mean Danielion? Even today around 9% of Bulgaria is made of Turkish minority.

Bulgarians are Slavs, original Bulgars were Turkic but they were few in numbers, assimilated and disappeared among Slavs of Bulgaria.

Turkish Bulgarians are descended from Ottoman settlers.

Dandelion
12-02-2018, 02:29 PM
What do you mean Danielion? Even today around 9% of Bulgaria is made of Turkish minority.

Bulgarians are Slavs, original Bulgars were Turkic but they were few in numbers, assimilated and disappeared among Slavs of Bulgaria.

Turkish Bulgarians are descended from Ottoman settlers.

I dunno man. I'm a simple man. The Ancient Bulgars were Turkic. No idea how many of them Slavicised eventually. Proto-Slavic used to be an important lingua franca in the area, though. :p

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Toppo, i will say it once, with your claims and your attitude you are only insulting yourself.

There are around 500k of them living in Turkey. What are the chances that she's descendant of those people? Besides, Bulgarian Turks had heavily mixed with Balkan people for centuries, so it would be obvious for the girl to look very European.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 02:30 PM
I should meet this girl and ask her in person. Just wait.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:31 PM
I dunno man. I'm a simple man. The Ancient Bulgars were Turkic. No idea how many of them Slavicised eventually. Proto-Slavic used to be an important lingua franca in the area, though. :p

Bulgars were Tengrist converted to Orthodox Christianity, their language also belonged to Oghur branch which only includes Chuvash surviving today.

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:31 PM
I should meet this girl and ask her in person. Just wait.

Yes meet her and get her tested. She has interesting features.

Then we can open a thread about her.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Yes meet her and get her tested. She has interesting features.

Then we can open a thread about her.

Honestly, she reminds me of my Hungarian friend back in college. Only she had piercing blonde hair. I guess she'd come up Bulgarian or Slavic in general.

Gangrel
Bori evlat olsan sevilmezdin

loooooooooooool

Marmara
There are around 500k of them living in Turkey. What are the chances that she's descendant of those people? Besides, Bulgarian Turks had heavily mixed with Balkan people for centuries, so it would be obvious for the girl to look very European.

500k only those who fled from the Bulgarian state, much more have immigrated to Turkey when Bulgaria was lost by Ottomans and during Balkan Wars.

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Honestly, she reminds me of my Hungarian friend back in college. Only she had piercing blonde hair. I guess she'd come up Bulgarian or Slavic in general.

You have friends?

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:34 PM
You have friends?

Yes, I do. Plenty. Most of them are non-Arabs though like Somalis, Pakistanis, Indians, and so on.

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Yes, I do. Plenty. Most of them are non-Arabs though like Somalis, Pakistanis, Indians, and so on.

That's nice.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:35 PM
500k only those who fled from the Bulgarian state, much more have immigrated to Turkey when Bulgaria was lost by Ottomans and during Balkan Wars.

Indeed which I think that the girl has ancestry coming from there.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 02:40 PM
Objectively speaking, things escalated when Toppo personally attacked Bori. Not that I was not triggered about Bori's silly agenda of trying to alienate Balkan Turks.

But Toppo, you just turned the thread into a shitfest with constant spamming and unpleasant remarks about Turks.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:41 PM
It’s good to refresh the minds of older and let know newer members about who you are in reality... the sickness.. now you can keep your fat bla bla.

Triggered much? Lol.

Dandelion
12-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Talk about Turkish phenotypes instead. Turks being a diverse people in that department have interesting diversity there. Böri is a troll, but I take him for what he is. :p

His threads can still be educational at times even if he has different perspectives and sets a different tone. For instance his thread about the Algerian War of Independence. It still teaches about the war crimes committed by French troops back in the day.

Kaspias
12-02-2018, 02:44 PM

Bu gerizekalılar muhalif olmasın diye Türkçe yazıyorum. Razgrad olaylarında Türkiye'ye iltica ederek gelen göçmen sayısı 100 bin civarında. 50'lerdeki göçlerde 100 bin civarında. 70 Göçlerinde bu sayı yine 100 bin civarında. 90'larda ise 400 bin civarında.

Bunların küçük bir kısmı geldikten sonra geriye döndü. Ama şöyle birşey var, zaten şuan Türkiye'de ikamet eden Bulgaristan göçmenlerinin çoğu iltica ederek değil pasaportları ile yıllarca giriş çıkış yaparak vatandaşlık aldılar ve adları göç kayıtlarına yansıtılmadı. Bulgaristan devleti var iken göçenlerin sayısı 500 binden bir hayli fazla, öncesi zaten malum oraya girmeye gerek yok.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Bu gerizekalılar muhalif olmasın diye Türkçe yazıyorum. Razgrad olaylarında Türkiye'ye iltica ederek gelen göçmen sayısı 100 bin civarında. 50'lerdeki göçlerde 100 bin civarında. 70 Göçlerinde bu sayı yine 100 bin civarında. 90'larda ise 400 bin civarında.

Bunların küçük bir kısmı geldikten sonra geriye döndü. Ama şöyle birşey var, zaten şuan Türkiye'de ikamet eden Bulgaristan göçmenlerinin çoğu iltica ederek değil pasaportları ile yıllarca giriş çıkış yaparak vatandaşlık aldılar ve adları göç kayıtlarına yansıtılmadı. Bulgaristan devleti var iken göçenlerin sayısı 500 binden bir hayli fazla, öncesi zaten malum oraya girmeye gerek yok.

Anadolu Balkan göçmenleri ile dolu, bir çok insanın da balkanlardan ataları var. Buradakiler Balkan türklerini 3-5 binlik aslında türk olmayan boşnak kökenli kişiler sanıyor.

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Benim Babannem Blagoevgrad'den (Cumai-Bali) geldi.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Objectively speaking, things escalated when Toppo personally attacked Bori. Not that I was not triggered about Bori's silly agenda of trying to alienate Balkan Turks.

But Toppo, you just turned the thread into a shitfest with constant spamming and unpleasant remarks about Turks.

Then I apologize for it.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Benim Babannem Blagoevgrad'den (Cumai-Bali) geldi.

Benim anneannem Zagora'dan geliyor. Annemle anneannem bulgarlara benzer. Babam daha çok kuzey avrupalılara benzer ama baba tarafının kökeninde Yunanistan Xanthi(İskeçe) falan çıkmıştı devlet soy kayıtlarında.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Balkan Turks in Turkey number about 25 to 30 million. It is recorded that 10 million Balkan Turks fled to Turkey during and after the Balkan Wars throughout the WW1. Also later on in 1980s another round of 1 million came from Bulgaria due to the fascist regime.

Those recent immigrants have Bulgarian citizenships too. I know 2 from my college class. We are working on getting Bulgarian citizenship too though it is more complicated since we are a little bit earlier immigrants.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Turks are not Middle-Eastern by origin. It's stupid to claim Turkish people must look Middle-Eastern and anyone doesn't isn't Turkish.

When Turks moved from Central Asia to Anatolia and Balkans, they mixed with natives. Turks (Turkmens) of Syria look like Syrian Arabs, why is that? And does a Turk supposed to look like it? Are they more Turkish than Balkan Turks because they look Middle-Eastern?

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Buyuk Buyuk Dedem'de Manastir'dan. Bori kizcak :)

Went all the way from there to fight in the East. Grandfather born in Diyarbakir. Dad born in Van.

Was called Efendi, I'm not sure if that title means anything.

Böri
12-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Buyuk Buyuk Dedem'de Manastir'dan. Bori kizcak :)

Ne alaka? Balkan Türklerinin olduğunu biz söylüyoruz. Yahudiler, Arnavutlar, Slavlar farklı diyoruz.

Bornoz
12-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Hay derdinizi sizin..

Kız güzelmiş bu arada. 2. resimde özellikle.

Kaspias
12-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Turks are not Middle-Eastern by origin. It's stupid to claim Turkish people must look Middle-Eastern and anyone doesn't isn't Turkish.

When Turks moved from Central Asia to Anatolia and Balkans, they mixed with natives. Turks (Turkmens) of Syria look like Syrian Arabs, why is that? And does a Turk supposed to look like it? Are they more Turkish than Balkan Turks because they look Middle-Eastern?

Hayatım insanlara bunu anlatmakla geçiyor.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Hay derdinizi sizin..

Kız güzelmiş bu arada. 2. resimde özellikle.

Buluşursam güzel olucak. Belki birlikte fotoğraf çekiliriz. ;)

Bornoz
12-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Buluşursam güzel olucak. Belki birlikte fotoğraf çekiliriz. ;)

Boştaysan kaçırma bence :lol:

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Kızın Arnavutlara benzediği falan yok. Daha çok kuzeyli havası var. Babama benziyor çok yüksek ihtimalle Trakyalıdır. Trakya Türkleri Türk değil diyen adama da siktir çekerler.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 03:04 PM

There is no such thing as a Middle Eastern look. The middle east, like Europe, is very diverse in phenotypes and culture. Even among Arabs, there is diversity in each country. Egyptians for example are very distinct from us Palestinians or other Arabs for that matter. No one's arguing on the fact that Turkey is a middle eastern country unlike that faceless monkey, Bori, and his baseless accusations against me or other Arabs.

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Boştaysan kaçırma bence :lol:

Valla boştayım hoşuma da gitti ne yalan söyleyeyim bu kadar tartışmadan sonra bi de sevgili olursam bunla bayağı makara olur :p

indo-uralopean
12-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Kızın Arnavutlara benzediği falan yok. Daha çok kuzeyli havası var. Babama benziyor çok yüksek ihtimalle Trakyalıdır. Trakya Türkleri Türk değil diyen adama da siktir çekerler.

Definitely something northern about her. Possibly even Uralic.

Anyways bos bos zamaninizi harcamayin, bu site orospo cocugudan dolu. Herkeze selamlar.

Haider
12-02-2018, 03:07 PM
I already reported it to Loki. We'll see what happens.

Ask for his ip so you can sue him also.

Marmara
12-02-2018, 03:07 PM
There is no such thing as a Middle Eastern look. The middle east, like Europe, is very diverse in phenotypes and culture. Even among Arabs, there is diversity in each country. Egyptians for example are very distinct from us Palestinians or other Arabs for that matter. No one's arguing on the fact that Turkey is a middle eastern country unlike that faceless monkey, Bori, and his baseless accusations against me or other Arabs.

You are arguing with the fact that she is Turkish.

If there is no Middle-Eastern look, accept her look normal Middle-Eastern since she is Middle-Eastern.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 03:09 PM
You are arguing with the fact that she is Turkish.

If there is no Middle-Eastern look, accept her look normal Middle-Eastern since she is Middle-Eastern.

I'd just said that she looks very European for her to have predominate west asian roots in terms of genetics. She could be an ethnic Turk and still have this look. We have Palestinians who are of Bosniak ancestry, and they're ethnic Arabs even though they're from Europe originally.

Bornoz
12-02-2018, 03:09 PM

Anyways bos bos zamaninizi harcamayin, bu site orospo cocugudan dolu. Herkeze selamlar.

İi dedin gıral

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:10 PM

Yea my dad has that northern uralic vibe too and their features are similar. Also them being compared to Hungarians is not a coincidence either. That is why i am saying she can't be bosniak or albo. Turks are originally from the north (Siberia) as recorded by early Chinese sources and migrated westwards. The connection between Turks and Uralic peoples of the North is underestimated.

Haider
12-02-2018, 03:11 PM
I must go now. Things to do. Don’t decrease quality of threads by arguing with Paedophilic Arab fatties while me offline.

The only place you're going to is jail for defamation.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 03:12 PM
I must go now. Things to do. Don’t decrease quality of threads by arguing with Paedophilic Arab fatties while me offline.

Go and sleep then, lol. Learn how to write English as well. Goodnight, my monkey :P

Babak
12-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Guys theres no reason to have this bullshit. What are you guys? 12 years old or what?

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:14 PM
She can easily pass as Finnish. In fact she looks a lot more like them rather than Bosniaks or Albos.

Kamal900
12-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Guys theres no reason to have this bullshit. What are you guys? 12 years old or what?

Better to talk to a wall than to talk to a Turk. As we have a say in the Arab world "Ya Turkey bissarekh zay'l jamal aw bitmanyak zay'l i7maar" or "Either a Turk shouts like a camel or fucks like a donkey".

Ryujin
12-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Do not argue over my soon to be gf you rats. :mad:

Marmara
12-02-2018, 03:17 PM
I'd just said that she looks very European for her to have predominate west asian roots in terms of genetics. She could be an ethnic Turk and still have this look. We have Palestinians who are of Bosniak ancestry, and they're ethnic Arabs even though they're from Europe originally.

Okay, she doesn't need to be genetically West Asian to be Turkish.

Bosniaks living in Palestine are obviously not ethnic Arabs just as Bosniaks living in Turkey aren't ethnic Turks. Terrible comparision. Bulgarian Turks are ethnic Turks, still living in Bulgaria with their Turkish identity, language, history and traditions.

Prinses
12-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Better to talk to a wall than to talk to a Turk. As we have a say in the Arab world "Ya Turkey bissarekh zay'l jamal aw bitmanyak zay'l i7maar" or "Either a Turk shouts like a camel or fucks like a donkey".

You're dumb asf go play with video games now. Gerizekali.

Bogdan
12-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Baltid + East Alpinid.

Davy Jones's Locker
12-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Pred Alpine.

Andromega123
12-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Lol, does that app really work? I had no matches and that's why deleted.
Anyway, i think her face gives a vibe like she has roots which belong to Uralic-Slavic (admixture) people. Also agree with dominant alpine structure on her face. But I am too bad about guesses. Just came here for appreciating you for the match. lol

cyberlorian
12-02-2018, 09:43 PM
She is from Izmir. Definitely a Balkan Turk, not atypical for the city.

I would say Gorid.

I have been to İzmir for many times. Not so atypical for İzmir but also not so typical at all.

archangel
12-03-2018, 12:17 PM
North Pontid

Gangrel
12-03-2018, 04:50 PM
North Pontid

LOL