PDA

View Full Version : North Caucasians and Balkans. Do you agree?

cyberlorian
12-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Northeast Caucasians such as Chechens usually look like Western Balkans such as Serbians, Bosnians and Croatians.

Northwest Caucasians such as Circassians usually look like Eastern Balkans such as Romanians and Bulgarians.

Prinses
12-12-2018, 07:12 AM
I agree I see similarities.

Tauromachos
12-12-2018, 07:21 AM
I see some similarities between them

I think Chechens concerning their pigmentation are more on par with these Balkan folks you mentioned than
with proper South Europeans

Though Chechens have some dark types"Armenoids" among them

Bosniensis
12-12-2018, 07:23 AM
We have 0 genetic similarities with those people.

Phenotype similarity in this case is just an illusion, if you check deeper (eyes, noses, etc..) you'll see it's different.

cyberlorian
12-12-2018, 07:27 AM
I see some similarities between them

I think Chechens concerning their pigmentation are more on par with these Balkan folks you mentioned than
with proper South Europeans

Though Chechens have some dark types"Armenoids" among them

You are right. Armenoid among Chechens is not rare but a similar type to Armenoid, which is Dinarid is also prominent among Western Balkanians such as Serbians and Bosnians.

Papastratosels26
12-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Agree

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

unknown user
12-12-2018, 09:02 AM
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Балкано-кавказская_раса

Thracian
12-12-2018, 09:05 AM
No.

They are totally different.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
12-12-2018, 09:19 AM
what ?

Seya
12-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Not at all imo

Joso
12-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Somewhat yes but not so much

lonewolfcypriot
12-12-2018, 10:01 AM
You just blew my mind

Joso
12-12-2018, 10:18 AM
You just blew my mind

lol Me or bullseye?

lonewolfcypriot
12-12-2018, 10:23 AM
bullseye

Kivan
12-12-2018, 10:38 AM
No. They all look very different overall.

Pausanias
12-12-2018, 11:05 AM
They've more or less the same origins

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Old_Great_Bulgaria_and_migration_of_Bulgarians.png

Dacul
12-12-2018, 11:10 AM
compared to Romanians ,Caucasians have wider faces and more robust bodies.
Compared to Serbians,Croats,Bosniaks they are clearly wider faced and do not look close to the exYugos at all.
Romanians,exYugos have plenty of East Balkanic admixture.
Not Caucasian admixture.

Dacul
12-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Regarding the despise of the people here towards Caucasians,lol.

Vlatko Vukovic
12-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Totally disagree. Even if there are some similarities between Balkan Dinarids and Caucasian types, you have to know that not all Balkans are "Dinarids". Generalizing and considering everything literally doesn't lead anywhere.

lonewolfcypriot
12-12-2018, 11:20 AM
You know what I think it is. Romanians tend to have the long straight dark hair that is found in Caucausians and both groups generally have the same skin tone as well. That is why they might appear to be similar.

Vlatko Vukovic
12-12-2018, 11:20 AM
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Балкано-кавказская_раса

Russian wikipedia is in many aspects just hypotethical.

Aspar
12-12-2018, 11:23 AM
I agree, Bulgarians and Macedonians can resemble these Caucasian types...
It must be something with the superior old Bulgar race who conquered the Slavs, the Greeks and the Vlachs in the Balkans...

Tauromachos
12-12-2018, 11:30 AM
I agree, Bulgarians and Macedonians can resemble these Caucasian types...
It must be something with the superior old Bulgar race who conquered the Slavs, the Greeks and the Vlachs in the Balkans...

Cuman Tatar Slavs as catgeorge calls them

unknown user
12-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Russian wikipedia is in many aspects just hypotethical.

Причем тут википедия? В "русской антропологический школе" выделяют эту малую расу. Другой вопрос являются ли они генетически родственными. По Y-DNA — явно нет, а что по mtDNA и Autosomal DNA — я не знаю. Я думаю они приобрели похожие признаки независимо.

6:00

https://youtu.be/dM6gbdoYPTY

Papastratosels26
12-12-2018, 11:37 AM
The original Bulgars was a Turkic tribe. Today they are assimilated to Bulgaria and Fyrom.

Aspar
12-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Cuman Tatar Slavs as catgeorge calls them

They fucked a lot tho...
They fucked their way to the Balkans on your expense!

Tauromachos
12-12-2018, 12:01 PM
They fucked a lot tho...
They fucked their way to the Balkans on your expense!

Nah man not on mine

It was more in the Non Greek Balkan regions

Greeks still look more proper South European

catgeorge might have some Cuman Tatar Slav genes though

Papastratosels26
12-12-2018, 12:03 PM
We need a second Basil II

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Dacul
12-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Lol if you leave your feelings aside and just calculate in a mathematical way,ex-Yugos are closer to Swedes than to Caucasians.
Tall, thin,long faced.

75% or more of the Montenegrins have red or golden beards.
But let the hair color aside,take the high and prominent cheek bones,the bonnie faces etc.
No offense but saying that more blonde means more European Nordic in all the cases is just nonsense.
Sorry to switch to an arrogant,English like tone but I am fed of all the absurdities posted in this thread.
And if we talk about English ,Romanians and exYugos,all of them score between 8% and 20% English/Welsh Celts genes, on newer and modern tests.
This is from the Kelts that settled in the area and mixed to Thracians people.
But what area?
The area of NorthWest of Romania,in SW land of current Ukraine.
There is even an area there called Galicia.
Ex-Yugos are originally West Slavic tribes that came from current land of Poland and East Germany.
They moved SouthEastwards and assimilated somehow the local Thraco-Goths,that had also Celtic DNA.
After they moved through Pannonia plains in the current land of Yugoslavia.
The fact that current South Slavs came to Yugoslavia through Pannonia is shown by the fact they have Pannonia admixture.Less or more but they have this kind of admixture.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
12-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Lol if you leave your feelings aside and just calculate in a mathematical way,ex-Yugos are closer to Swedes than to Caucasians.
Tall, thin,long faced.

75% or more of the Montenegrins have red or golden beards.
But let the hair color aside,take the high and prominent cheek bones,the bonnie faces etc.
No offense but saying that more blonde means more European Nordic in all the cases is just nonsense.
Sorry to switch to an arrogant,English like tone but I am fed of all the absurdities posted in this thread.
And if we talk about English ,Romanians and exYugos,all of them score between 8% and 20% English/Welsh Celts genes, on newer and modern tests.
This is from the Kelts that settled in the area and mixed to Thracians people.
But what area?
The area of NorthWest of Romania,in SW land of current Ukraine.
There is even an area there called Galicia.
Ex-Yugos are originally West Slavic tribes that came from current land of Poland and East Germany.
They moved SouthEastwards and assimilated somehow the local Thraco-Goths,that had also Celtic DNA.
After they moved through Pannonia plains in the current land of Yugoslavia.
The fact that current South Slavs came to Yugoslavia through Pannonia is shown by the fact they have Pannonia admixture.Less or more but they have this kind of admixture.

you fail to watch the news in last 30 years ? southern panonnia was yugoslavia, zagreb and belgrade are situated in panonnian plain

Root
12-12-2018, 12:57 PM
absolutely ZERO connection, North Caucasians have absolutely nothing in common with Balkans.. Balkans = Ottoman empire, turks.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
12-12-2018, 01:03 PM
absolutely ZERO connection, North Caucasians have absolutely nothing in common with Balkans.. Balkans = Ottoman empire, turks.

than croatia is not balkans, it had less ottoman presence than hungary. aren't you muslims ?

Root
12-12-2018, 01:09 PM
than croatia is not balkans, it had less ottoman presence than hungary. aren't you muslims ?

I know, Slovenia & Croatia don`t consider themselves Balkanites.. what about the religion in our areas, Islam actually came through the Caspian steppes from Central Asian Turkic tribes, despite the religion has been accepted for many years the locals still follow their monotheistic paganism

TheMaestro
12-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Not really, mtebid is actually one of most easiest distinguishable phenotype.

Seth MacFarlane
12-12-2018, 01:19 PM
There is of course distinctiveness in some north caucasians but many I seen have Eastern European affinities indeed , and not just specifically southern Balkan . Many also have north pontid and east nordid like Ukrainians . North Caucasus is bounded by Russia afterall . Genitics are diff of course

cyberlorian
12-12-2018, 01:21 PM
There is of course distinctiveness in some north caucasians but many I seen have Eastern European affinities indeed , and not just specifically southern Balkan . Many also have north pontid and east nordid like Ukrainians . North Caucasus is bounded by Russia afterall . Genitics are diff of course

East Nordid is very rare among them.

CommonSense
12-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Only a few of them look like us:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chechens&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizx9WV_5rfAhUppYsKHQA_DHUQ_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=923#imgdii=K78mTbtEIzGUhM:&imgrc=FquIQcXczMOW9M:

FinalFlash
12-12-2018, 06:20 PM
I strongly disagree. As a whole they're quite distinguishable.

Vlatko Vukovic
12-13-2018, 08:51 AM
Причем тут википедия? В "русской антропологический школе" выделяют эту малую расу. Другой вопрос являются ли они генетически родственными. По Y-DNA — явно нет, а что по mtDNA и Autosomal DNA — я не знаю. Я думаю они приобрели похожие признаки независимо.

6:00

https://youtu.be/dM6gbdoYPTY

My level of Russian is not such that i can understand what this guy speaks.