https://www.dunyaurdu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ggg1.png

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAFuJD6I7VQ

Breathe
01-11-2019, 03:01 AM
Dravidian

NPKTO
01-11-2019, 03:13 AM
Interesting looks. I think he’s Nord-Indo-Melanid lol.

lameduck
01-11-2019, 03:19 AM
Interesting looks. I think he’s Nord-Indo-Melanid lol.

his look is quite common among darkest Pak Punjabis , do you think he fits in South India?

NPKTO
01-11-2019, 03:32 AM
his look is quite common among darkest Pak Punjabis , do you think he fits in South India?
He’s bit too robust for South Indian imo. We would have to ask Thambi, whether he fits best in South India. I think his looks can be found much throughout South Asia.

Purohit ji
01-11-2019, 04:03 AM
He’s bit too robust for South Indian imo. We would have to ask Thambi, whether he fits best in South India. I think his looks can be found much throughout South Asia.

Ye pjl sample hai

lameduck
01-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Ye pjl sample hai

yeah I also thought he is good example of PJL C/D types.

NPKTO
01-11-2019, 04:28 AM
op, do you know what his caste/background is?

lameduck
01-11-2019, 05:30 AM
op, do you know what his caste/background is?

i think most comedians belong to mirasi cast which is a low cast , bandesha can tell more about them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirasi

PakDude
01-11-2019, 05:50 AM
Yeah looks like a low caste Pak Punjabi. Not that I actually believe in caste tho

Thambi
01-11-2019, 06:14 AM
Yeah he can fit in south india very easily, though doesnt look exclusively southern. Ive actually seen darker UP folks strongly resembling him. Id say UP is his best fit but can fit as a low caste in nw india/pakistan, and under any caste other than brahmin in southern india.

Indo melanid + some nord Indid

Zroota
01-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Indo Melanid + Indo Brachid

Bandesha
01-11-2019, 11:02 AM

lol , this look is not common look in pak Punjabi
he himself is behari muhajir , even fake haryar nisar jutt which is often used to troll paki punjabi on these forum is migrant from up and was in mqm before and moving to punjab and marrying in jutt family and become jutt

https://www.pakpedia.pk/files/Image/jpg/150x150/e6c5a4c75a3f342c0ae78b58aea025cc.jpg

native punjabi don't have that look (most of time) only indian migrated have, there are many reason i suspect more than 40% punjabi are not native to pakistani punjab

almost half of them around 20% indian punjab are behari bhayas(indian punjabi version of kami) and most of them were brought in pakistani punjabi by ranjit singh, (if 3 or 4 land owning families migrated to pakistani punjab then they brought whole village with them and in a village 80% would be kammis) and other 20% half migrated for many other reasons (long topic) and adopted punjabi identity

most of expert paki poster here get their knowledge from wikipedia, intenret and gujarati,behari and kerla posters about punjabis while sitting in united states

lameduck
01-11-2019, 11:53 AM
lol , this look is not common look in pak Punjabi
he himself is behari muhajir , even fake haryar nisar jutt which is often used to troll paki punjabi on these forum is migrant from up and was in mqm before and moving to punjab and marrying in jutt family and become jutt

https://www.pakpedia.pk/files/Image/jpg/150x150/e6c5a4c75a3f342c0ae78b58aea025cc.jpg

native punjabi don't have that look (most of time) only indian migrated have, there are many reason i suspect more than 40% punjabi are not native to pakistani punjab

almost half of them around 20% indian punjab are behari bhayas(indian punjabi version of kami) and most of them were brought in pakistani punjabi by ranjit singh, (if 3 or 4 land owning families migrated to pakistani punjab then they brought whole village with them and in a village 80% would be kammis) and other 20% half migrated for many other reasons (long topic) and adopted punjabi identity

most of expert paki poster here get their knowledge from wikipedia, intenret and gujarati,behari and kerla posters about punjabis while sitting in united states

bro, I never said it is a common type among Pak Punjabis , I said it is common type in darkest spectrum. I live in Lahore nowadays and I have seen pitch black people working as labour in Brick kilns though very small in number.
Didnt the people ranjit Singh Brought with him went back during 1947 migration to India and arains moved from East Punjab to West in return?

Bandesha
01-11-2019, 01:38 PM
bro, I never said it is a common type among Pak Punjabis , I said it is common type in darkest spectrum. I live in Lahore nowadays and I have seen pitch black people working as labour in Brick kilns though very small in number.
Didnt the people ranjit Singh Brought with him went back during 1947 migration to India and arains moved from East Punjab to West in return?

only sikh had to moved back, biggest conversion happened in last 2 centuries in punjab ,

arain were always paki punjabi with few exception
gurdaspur , amrtisar was muslim majority and lahore was sikh and hindu majority, gudaspur and amritsar were supposed to part of paksitan and till last moment it was supposed to be part of paksitan but in last moment tables were turned

lameduck
01-11-2019, 01:44 PM
only sikh had to moved back, biggest conversion happened in last 2 centuries in punjab ,

gurdaspur , amrtisar was muslim majority and lahore was sikh and hindu majority, gudaspur and amritsar were supposed to part of paksitan and till last moment it was supposed to be part of paksitan but in last moment tables were turned

so what will be percentage of low cast among Pak Punjabis, any rough estimate? I would say 20-25%

Bandesha
01-11-2019, 01:49 PM
so what will be percentage of low cast among Pak Punjabis, any rough estimate? I would say 20-25%

you can't really say but your estimate is kind of right , are now concentrated into cities and already adopted famous surnames because it's so easy to hide your identity in city then a village but you can't really say because it's now very complex

turbosat
01-15-2019, 09:46 PM

Ranjit Singh didn't bring anybody with him or come from anywhere himself. There was no Pakistan at time of Ranjit Singh anyway.

You want us to believe Pakistan is the original homeland of white people and dark people only came from India?
What about Imran Khan's mother? She was from India. Nawaz Sharif parents came from India in 1947? Too many others to list.

Bandesha
01-16-2019, 04:41 AM

Ranjit Singh didn't bring anybody with him or come from anywhere himself. There was no Pakistan at time of Ranjit Singh anyway.

You want us to believe Pakistan is the original homeland of white people and dark people only came from India?
What about Imran Khan's mother? She was from India. Nawaz Sharif parents came from India in 1947? Too many others to list.

muslim migrated from indian punjab were concentrated in amrtisar, gurdaspur districts with few further expanded into jalandar district

you continuously spreading hatred against pakistan muslim punjabi but let me tell you something sikh

sikh imported pakistan punjabi bhangra and other punjabi culture ( originated from pakistan ) pakistani punjabi genes and every thing pakistani . They use muslim punjabi jatts heer ranjaha, miza sahiba stories. All they have tunk tunk tunk tunk

ranjit singh ancestors were 2 number indian punjabi fake sansi dalit like u but when his grandfather migrated into gjaranwala and maried into warraich of gujaranwala the daughter of Sardar Amir Singh Waraich he become superior and those pakistani superior genes made him king

muslim punjabi clans gakhhar, arains , chattha warraichs made a alliance to to make an independent Punjab ruled by native Punjabis. They also had Hindus and Sikh Punjabis with him but outsider ranjit singhis and durranis completely ruined our plans

sikhs and durrani both looted pakistani punjab and both came from outside

punjabi muslim had enemies and friends on both sides

Bhangi misl fought with muslim Chattha Jatts of Gujranwala under Ghulam Muhammad khan Chattha

muslim warraich fought with ranjit singh

Warraichs muslim jatts under chaudhry Rehmat Khan warraich were allied with Adina Khan Arain, who also had Sikh allies like Nihan Singh Randhawa from Nili Bar and Jamwal Hindu Rajas, so its not religion specific.
Chatthas also had Afghans allies, after Gujjar Singh dhillon and Janda Singh Bhangi extorted Zamzama gun from Chatthas, Jan Muhammad Chattha allied with Durranis of Kabul and took back Rasulnagar Chatha, Alipur Chatha and other territories that were lost to Bhangi Misl in Gujranwala area
Rehmat Khan Warraich's son Hayat Khan actually was allied with Zaman Shah Durranis general, Ahmed Shahanchibashi in an attempt to oust the Bhangi Misl from the Sandal Bar and Islamgarh Fort

in sandal bar areas local muslim jaat tribes like kharals,watoo and other fought with ranjit singh army

we bandesha fought on both sides

joga singh badesha son of tara singh kang fought with durranis in battle of multan (you can see his name in list o commander in "battle of multan" wikipedia)

my mulsim bandesha ancstors fought along chathas against sikhs

so you see it muslim punjabi fought well but they were weekend by outsider ranjit singhi sikh and durrani pathans on both sides while having allies from both sides

I would suggest reading history of Punjab by Rajmohan Gandhi (MA Gandhis son)to know real history and not fake tunk tunk history and stop your obsession with pakistan

lameduck
01-16-2019, 04:43 AM

I never meant that Pakistan is some homeland of white People and all Indians are dark .
Recently I have seen results of West UP jats and it shows that North West Genetics extends upto UP and add to that Muslims/Brahmins/Gujjers scattered around India. You are right many people who migrated from India can also be light like Imran Abbas.

Bandesha
01-16-2019, 04:49 AM
I never meant that Pakistan is some homeland of white People and all Indians are dark .
Recently I have seen results of West UP jats and it shows that North West Genetics extends upto UP and add to that Muslims/Brahmins/Gujjers scattered around India. You are right many people who migrated from India can also be light like Imran Abbas.

up jats are migrated from punjab in 18 century , lot of chattha jats in up who migrated from pakistani punjab

lot of unjabi migrated to indian side in 17 to 18 century

tipu sultan grandfather was punjabi from sipra muslim jatt clan

anonpunjabi
02-17-2019, 03:39 PM
I have seen west Baloch shifted Mirasis too, Mirasis are different from different from Dalits maybe some were demoted from high caste to low cast in the past. Lahore Punjabi’s in general have a lot of ASI, meaning that a lot of low casts live there. He looks Indian, not because the colour of his skin but his facial features. Ranjit Singh was a Sansi Jatt, Sansi Jatts aren’t really low caste. They are on par with Saini’s who are just like Jatts.

Don’t fight; east or west Punjab is best.

lameduck
02-17-2019, 03:51 PM
I have seen west Baloch shifted Mirasis too, Mirasis are different from different from Dalits maybe some were demoted from high caste to low cast in the past. Lahore Punjabi’s in general have a lot of ASI, meaning that a lot of low casts live there. He looks Indian, not because the colour of his skin but his facial features. Ranjit Singh was a Sansi Jatt, Sansi Jatts aren’t really low caste. They are on par with Saini’s who are just like Jatts.

Yeah Lahore /Central Punjab in general have highest concentration of darkest Punjabis , I would say a good 20% have dark phenotypes but I have seen many light lahoris as well.Search for videos from channel Lahore news on youtube to see some diversity.

Bandesha
02-18-2019, 12:38 PM

in pakistani punjab lot of pathans are mirasi too. Most history of south punjab/sindh is undocumented due to underdevelopment and having no british infrastructure and most of time only potohar and some central punjab is focused

anyhow apart from local saraikis, very few people know why khan sahib title is associated with mirasi people in south punjab and some part of central punjab because in late 17th and 8th century lot of pathans settled in south punjab and many of them adopted "artisian" jobs and with passage of time they got assimilated in it

Amanat chan co actor is zafri khan who is pathan from south punjabi roots. He said in many interviews too that he is pathan