PDA

View Full Version : Classify Livin's cousin/where he pass

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:15 PM

Junior Casagrande
01-16-2019, 09:18 PM
romania, balkans, italy and central europe.

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:19 PM
romania, balkans, italy and central europe.

Not caucasus?And what phenotype you suggest?

Rgvgjhvv
01-16-2019, 09:21 PM
Slav

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:21 PM
Slav

Be more specific.Slavs are not all the same...

Khamzat
01-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Looks Slavic to me. I think he'd fit well in countries like Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia

Rgvgjhvv
01-16-2019, 09:23 PM
Be more specific.Slavs are not all the same...

From Poland to Bulgaria

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:23 PM
Looks Slavic to me. I think he'd fit well in countries like Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia

Genetically he is west asian,intresting that he looks so slavic.I always passing him as uber caucasian.What phenotype you think?

Khamzat
01-16-2019, 09:26 PM
Genetically he is west asian,intresting that he looks so slavic.I always passing him as uber caucasian.What phenotype you think?
Dinarid, in the last photo he looks Russian, how exactly is he West Asian?

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:27 PM
Dinarid, in the last photo he looks Russian, how exactly is he West Asian?

He is indeed Dinarid in the face but his skull is not.Pontic Greeks come from anatolia,genetically they are west asians close to armenians,assyrians and other caucasus people.

Junior Casagrande
01-16-2019, 09:29 PM
Not caucasus?And what phenotype you suggest?

not typical imo, maybe atypical in north caucasus and georgia, but cannot pass as armenian. i don't see him as very slavic (in the sense of north slavs), more like balkan type who overlaps with italy and parts of slavic speaking central europe.

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:32 PM
not typical imo, maybe atypical in north caucasus and georgia, but cannot pass as armenian. i don't see him as very slavic (in the sense of north slavs), more like balkan type who overlaps with italy and parts of slavic speaking central europe.

Its because he is dinaricized in a strong way right?Could you see him as an albanian also?

Junior Casagrande
01-16-2019, 09:34 PM
Its because he is dinaricized in a strong way right?Could you see him as an albanian also?

easily, i think he's pan-balkan plus parts of italy and central europe. i've seen similar people of friulan/venetian origin.

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:35 PM
easily, i think he's pan-balkan plus parts of italy and central europe. i've seen similar people of friulan/venetian origin.

Aha,Ok bro ty!!!

Kivan
01-16-2019, 09:36 PM
Dinarid + Atlanto-Med + CM. Can pass as Turkish.

He looks somewhat like this guy i posted:
http://kayserispor.org/images/futbolcu/697.jpg

Rgvgjhvv
01-16-2019, 09:37 PM

You're going to get him hard now

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:39 PM

You think he is brachy?Maybe his skull doesn't seems clear.He is mesocephalic.But i agree the he got hardcore dinarid traits.But i think his skull is Pontid or some kind of med(maybe also north pontid) because he used to be fair hair when he was younger.

Kivan
01-16-2019, 09:49 PM
You think he is brachy?Maybe his skull doesn't seems clear.He is mesocephalic.But i agree the he got hardcore dinarid traits.But i think his skull is Pontid or some kind of med(maybe also north pontid) because he used to be fair hair when he was younger.

Judging by the last photo, it seems to be Meso. And yes, his protuding occiput is because of the Med element. I believe it's Atlanto-Med because Pontid tend to have a longer and broader forehead and a less defined chin. His sharp features in the face and nose are rather Dinarid, i think.

Livin
01-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Judging by the last photo, it seems to be Meso. And yes, his protuding occiput is because of the Med element. I believe it's Atlanto-Med because Pontid tend to have a longer and broader forehead and a less defined chin. His sharp features in the face and nose are rather Dinarid, i think.

I agree yes.

Marmara
01-17-2019, 02:35 AM
He passes perfectly in Trabzon.

CommonSense
01-17-2019, 02:38 AM
Dinaro-Med, looks Albanian

Dick
01-17-2019, 02:39 AM
Dinaro-Med, looks Albanian

He does look Albanian

Dna8
01-17-2019, 02:44 AM
Slav + Admixture (from Celtic to Balkanic to Germanic)

Best pass Central/South Eastern/Eastern Europe

Mingle
01-17-2019, 02:54 AM
He is indeed Dinarid in the face but his skull is not.Pontic Greeks come from anatolia,genetically they are west asians close to armenians,assyrians and other caucasus people.

There are some people on TA I've seen say that Georgians have an overlap with Bulgarians and Romanians and can at times give a Slavic vibe, so if one Pontic Greek looks like a Slav, I guess its just part of their diversity (I'm aware Pontians are genetically closer to Armenians but Georgians are also their neighbors).

Is he atypical by Pontian standards by the way?

Dna8
01-17-2019, 02:59 AM
Slav + Admixture (from Celtic to Balkanic to Germanic)

Best pass Central/South Eastern/Eastern Europe

I'd amend my initial response to: Slav + Admixture (Balkanic)

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 04:28 AM
I'd amend my initial response to: Slav + Admixture (Balkanic)

Pontic Slav

Dna8
01-17-2019, 04:31 AM
Pontic Slav

Yeah, could be.. within that more "Eastern" line of thinking..

Zroota
01-17-2019, 04:42 AM
Noric.

Passes in eastern Europe.

Papastratosels26
01-17-2019, 05:30 AM
Pontid - Dinarid

Deneb
01-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Looks Western Balkan to me: Albania and ex yugo.

Dna8
01-17-2019, 08:53 AM
Best pass Gheg Albanian, IMO..

Livin
01-17-2019, 12:18 PM
There are some people on TA I've seen say that Georgians have an overlap with Bulgarians and Romanians and can at times give a Slavic vibe, so if one Pontic Greek looks like a Slav, I guess its just part of their diversity (I'm aware Pontians are genetically closer to Armenians but Georgians are also their neighbors).

Is he atypical by Pontian standards by the way?

Atypical but his facial features can easily be found among us.We used to call him “Blonde” because w
he was very light hair,when he was young.

Livin
01-17-2019, 12:20 PM
Noric.

Passes in eastern Europe.

How the fuck he is noric,when he is mesocephalic :confused:?

Livin
01-17-2019, 12:23 PM
He passes perfectly in Trabzon.

I thought he was an uber-caucasus face but everyone says he looks balkan/slavic...:confused:

The Blade
01-17-2019, 12:35 PM
How the fuck he is noric,when he is mesocephalic :confused:?
You are right. Your cousin has a quite protruding occiput and relatively narrow forehead.
He isn't even Dinaric admixed. Cromagnid is what he is.
Relatively pan-European look.

Livin
01-17-2019, 12:44 PM
You are right. Your cousin has a quite protruding occiput and relatively narrow forehead.
He isn't even Dinaric admixed. Cromagnid is what he is.
Relatively pan-European look.

He is indeed robust,but i think he got a dinarid nose and maybe his ears.But he is high skulled(hypsicranic) thats why i said he is Pontid or even atlantmed because these med types used to be high vault.

Mithridates
02-10-2019, 10:54 PM
I thought he was an uber-caucasus face but everyone says he looks balkan/slavic...:confused:

Your assumptions are correct. He isn't exactly "uber-caucasus" but he is proper Greek Pontian. His kind is extinct today sadly, because Pontians mixed with rest of Greeks. In older times many real Greek Pontians had this strong Dinaric-CM appearance that you will not find in all the christian Laz and other west Asian ex-soviet rubbish that Hijack our identity today, or even in the partial second and third generation Greek Pontians. Additionally "pure" Dinarics are disappearing from Europe in an alarming rate these past generations. If I were to guess I would assume that you come from Santa or somewhere south of Trabzon district, am i correct? Keep in mind that this area received influx of mainland Greek migration in the 17th century, which could serve as an explanation.

Mithridates
02-10-2019, 10:56 PM
I will perhaps make a proper thread at some point clearing out misconceptions about Pontians and post many old pictures for phenotypical reference. My archive is rather poor as of now though, less than 20 pictures of proper, verified Greek Pontians