Each from a different place.

Ibericus
05-17-2011, 04:13 PM
First: Sicilian
Second :somwhere in Italy
Third : French

alzo zero
05-17-2011, 04:50 PM
I don't know they all look Italian. The second and third could be from anywhere in Italy, the first one is definitely a terrone. ;)

But since you are PP I would guess the first is Sicilian, the second Greek and the third Portuguese or Spanish.

Rouxinol
05-17-2011, 04:51 PM
1. S. Italian
2. Iberian (Portuguese or Spanish)
3. Portuguese

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I'll just give the answers since you all came pretty close.

First is Calabrese, second is Jordanian, third is Portuguese. :)

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Spain
Italy
Portugal

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Spain
Italy
Portugal

The answers were already given. Italian (Calabria), Jordan, and Portugal.

Hess
05-17-2011, 05:57 PM
the Jordanian guy looks very Europid. I wonder how many Jordanians share his phenotype

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 05:58 PM
the Jordanian guy looks very Europid. I wonder how many Jordanians share his phenotype

The funny part is that the sample of Jordanians I got that man from looked very European as a whole but when I search Jordanians on Google Images, they don't look like this at all :lol:

alzo zero
05-17-2011, 05:59 PM
LOL he looks more European than the Calabrian guy, while the Portuguese could well be French. Oddly enough it doesn't come as a surprise... :rolleyes:

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
LOL he looks more European than the Calabrian guy, while the Portuguese could well be French. Oddly enough it doesn't come as a surprise... :rolleyes:

The Calabrese guy actually looked kind of Bulgarian to me so I was expecting people to guess Bulgaria, Macedonia, or Romania.

The Jordanian guy is just in there as a trick.

Hess
05-17-2011, 06:05 PM
I would have said Italian, Iberian, Iberian.

People like that guy prove the point I often like to make about the middle east, which is that our differences sometimes lie not so much in phenotype but in culture and mindset.

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 06:06 PM
I would have said Italian, Iberian, Iberian.

People like that guy prove the point I often like to make about the middle east, which is that our differences lie not so much in phenotype but in culture and mindset.

I think so, as well. And don't worry, I am not going to kill you for that one. ;)

alzo zero
05-17-2011, 06:06 PM
The Calabrese guy actually looked kind of Bulgarian to me so I was expecting people to guess Bulgaria, Macedonia, or Romania.
He doesn't look Balkans he looks proper Middle Eastern and could never be from anywhere north of Calabria.

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
He doesn't look Balkans he looks proper Middle Eastern.

He reminded me more of this guy (if you've seen Harry Potter movies you'll recognize him)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I8tU6xB1BCg/TTZLmS3I3eI/AAAAAAAAAEY/dwjcHMT2bcA/s1600/stanislav+ianevski.jpg

That's not really the look I associate with Middle East. It's Balkan to me. And don't be offended, I wouldn't ever expect to see him in Tuscany or Lombardia!

alzo zero
05-17-2011, 06:10 PM
He reminded me more of this guy (if you've seen Harry Potter movies you'll recognize him)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I8tU6xB1BCg/TTZLmS3I3eI/AAAAAAAAAEY/dwjcHMT2bcA/s1600/stanislav+ianevski.jpg

That's not really the look I associate with Middle East. It's Balkan to me. And don't be offended, I wouldn't ever expect to see him in Tuscany or Lombardia!
These two guys belong to different types clearly. This one you posted does look Balkan.

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 06:12 PM
These two guys belong to different types clearly. This one you posted does look Balkan.

Maybe they belong to different types when classifying them but they remind me of one another, like the shape of their face, eyes, etc.

Hess
05-17-2011, 06:22 PM

who is that guy? I kind of look like him, i think

Sikeliot
05-17-2011, 06:24 PM
who is that guy? I kind of look like him, i think

Stanislav Ianevski.