View Full Version : Classify/Passify Hungarian Footballer

Dna8
01-24-2019, 10:15 AM
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/data/cikk/2/64/54/41/cikk_2645441/szecsi.JPG
https://www.dvsc.hu/images/hirek/szecsiinterj_720.jpg
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/data/cikk/2/57/66/73/cikk_2576673/Szecsi_Mark629.jpg

barkoo
01-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Pontid mostly, maybe some Dinaric input.

Mr.G
01-24-2019, 12:04 PM
Pontid mostly, maybe some Dinaric input.

Agree.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 12:18 PM
He looks Gypsy

Kivan
01-24-2019, 12:19 PM
Looks like a Syrian refugee.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Dna8 (new registration of banned member Heathers) is loyal servant of Cristiano Viejo, last night his master was defeated by me, now he is angry and that's why he posted darker looking hungarians :D

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:25 PM
Dna8 (new registration of banned member Heathers) is loyal servant of Cristiano Viejo, last night his master was defeated by me, now he is angry and that's why he posted darker looking hungarians :D

https://media.tenor.com/images/d8d2605c456d7e2457569f42772a3f85/tenor.gif

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Central European.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 03:37 PM
He looks Gypsy

no he doesn't, not more than you do. stop posting this kind of shit.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 03:40 PM

Yes, he does, he looks very exotic, especially for such country like Hungary, even for Romania he is very exotic.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-24-2019, 03:43 PM
This guy is obviously part Gypsy.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Yes, he does, he looks very exotic, especially for such country like Hungary, even for Romania he is very exotic.

He's rare but not exotic for our region. Not every tanned dude with a bit of east med look is by default a gypsy.

I know plenty of Romanians that would call everyone with a bit of a tatar look, much like yours, a gypsy. And that's equally preposterous.

Sekkmer
01-24-2019, 03:46 PM
Looks very Southern Balkanic or gypsy influenced

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 03:48 PM
Looks very Southern Balkanic or gypsy influenced

And this is why Hungarians deserve this kind of threads.

30 to 40% of the Hungarians look Balkanite. This guy is in the Balkanite range.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 03:51 PM
He's rare but not exotic for our region. Not every tanned dude with a bit of east med look is by default a gypsy.

I know plenty of Romanians that would call everyone with a bit of a tatar look, much like yours, a gypsy. And that's equally preposterous.

Nigga, this guy is Gypsy admixed, his facial features are very exotic. If you see Romanians with such traits, then they have Gypsy ancestry. Funny to read such thing from an Romanian.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 03:53 PM
Nigga, this guy is Gypsy admixed, his facial features are very exotic. If you see Romanians with such traits, then they have Gypsy ancestry. Funny to read such thing from an Romanian.

there's nothing gypsy specific about this guy.
he's just a tanned east medish dude.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 03:56 PM
there's nothing gypsy specific about this guy.
he's just a tanned east medish dude.

"East Med" my ass, he is just typical Gypsoid. Ironic to see what only a Romanian don't see anything dubious in his look.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 04:00 PM
"East Med" my ass, he is just typical Gypsoid. Ironic to see what only a Romanian don't see anything dubious in his look.

Like I said, his look is rare, but in the Balkanite range, specifically in the Hungarian Balkanite range.

I can recognize him as Hungarian.

http://www.dvsc.hu/images/jatekosok/szecsi_mark_.jpg

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Like I said, his look is rare

Is rare because not so many people mixed with Gypsies to produce such look.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Is rare because not so many people mixed with Gypsies to produce such look.

I blame Russians for Moldovans' fear of being called gypsies.
And the cope mechanism is to call others gypsies.

Dude, I'm going to help you through this.
I'm gonna start threads with dark Moldovans - you seriously need it.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-24-2019, 04:14 PM

He isn't coping, thus dude isn't fully white.

Papastratosels26
01-24-2019, 04:16 PM
Pontid - Dinarid

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 04:20 PM
He isn't coping, thus dude isn't fully white.

Dude, you show massive cope as well.
The sooner you grow out of it, the better for you.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 04:22 PM
Pontid

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-24-2019, 04:23 PM
Dude, you show massive cope as well.
The sooner you grow out of it, the better for you.

like what ?

Blondie
01-24-2019, 04:27 PM
Guys if this guy is gypsie than the whole Balkan is gypsie, he is typical pontid or dinarid. He can pass in every balkan nation or south europe as well.

Vožd
01-24-2019, 04:27 PM

Roma people are not Pontids mostly.
He look Gypsy to you becausu of tanned skin, which is probably not natural.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Guys if this guy is gypsie than the whole Balkan is gypsie, he is typical pontid or dinarid. He can pass in every balkan nation or south europe as well.

His facial features are very oriental. I would question his ethnicity if I saw him on street in my city. There are lot of dark Croats and none have features like his.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 04:57 PM

:rotfl::rotfl:

Nigga, post how much you want, if this will help you to feel better, I don't even deny that exotic individuals exists between Moldavians, or to have an agenda to portrait Moldavians as blue eyed blod haired Aryanz. This is just your butthurt ass who speak now.

ixulescu
01-24-2019, 04:58 PM
His facial features are very oriental. I would question his ethnicity if I saw him on street in my city. There are lot of dark Croats and none have features like his.

His skull and body type is typical Pontid, very atypical for gypsies.

Only his eyes are somewhat East Medish.
That's not enough for calling him a gypsy.

IncelSlayer
01-24-2019, 05:00 PM

Found the gypsy

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-24-2019, 05:02 PM
His skull and body type is typical Pontid, very atypical for gypsies.

Only his eyes are somewhat East Medish.
That's not enough for calling him a gypsy.

Not fully for sure, but partly. Look up second picture in OP man, there Gypsy vibe is visible.

Aspirin
01-24-2019, 05:17 PM
Roma people are not Pontids mostly.
He look Gypsy to you becausu of tanned skin, which is probably not natural.

Man, depends with what type of ethnicity they are mixed, some of them can look like locals because of mixing, many can have blonde hair and blue eyes, is not so simple.

Looks at this Gypsies from my country, some of them don't have Gypsy facial traits, this is the reason I don't really believe in all this classifications like "East Med" or "Alpinid", "Dinarid", "Pontid".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bchh20oS8Gg

blogen
01-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Mediterranid-Dinarid admixture. Looks Balkanite and not Gypsy. The average Balkanite Gypsy are more Dinaroid or Orientaloid, but this is a typical Southeastern-European admixture.

Seth MacFarlane
01-25-2019, 04:26 PM
Pontid , he could easily be greek and other Southern European . As always the Gypsey card is wrongfully pulled , most of the time people are just stupid and call anyone with mediterran features gypsey . I’m about to start giving thumbs down on those dumb posts , it’s so unoriginal and lacks actual thought

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 04:29 PM
Pontid , he could easily be greek and other Southern European . As always the Gypsey card is wrongfully pulled , most of the time people are just stupid and call anyone with mediterran features gypsey . I’m about to start giving thumbs down on those dumb posts , it’s so unoriginal and lacks actual thought

Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria have big Gypsy population, to belive what some of them don't intermixed with locals, or was assimilated is just laughlable.

blogen
01-25-2019, 04:33 PM
Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria have big Gypsy population, to belive what some of them don't intermixed with locals, or was assimilated is just laughlable.

The Gypsies are mostly Taurid, Orientalid (Indid, Iranid) and Dinarid admixtures in Hungary and the Balkan. The Dinarid and the Dinaro-Orientaloid or Dinaro-Taurid Gypsy is very common, but the Dinaro-Pontid is not. This guy is very ungypo! Bulgarian, Greek, Macedonian Slav or Serbian maybe, but not Gypsy!

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 04:38 PM
The Gypsies are mostly Taurid, Orientalid (Indid, Iranid) and Dinarid admixtures in Hungary and the Balkan. The Dinarid and the Dinaro-Orientaloid or Dinaro-Taurid Gypsy is very common, but the Dinaro-Pontid is not. This guy is very ungypo! Bulgarian, Greek, Macedonian Slav or Serbian maybe, but not Gypsy!

Look at this guys, I know them personaly, all three of them are of Gypsy descent, they look even whiter than me. For some trolls like Pixulescu from South Romania, they will be Nordids or Baltids. I saw plenty of such individuals in my country, and in Romania too.

CommonSense
01-25-2019, 04:39 PM
His features are in the Pontid/Atlanto-Med range, but his pigmentation is unsually dark.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-25-2019, 04:41 PM
look at this pic, part Gypsy for sure
https://www.dvsc.hu/images/hirek/szecsiinterj_720.jpg

most visible in eye region, which is totally non white.

rein
01-25-2019, 04:42 PM
Look at this guys, I know them personaly, all three of them are of Gypsy descent, they look even whiter than me. For some trolls like Pixulesecu from South Romania, they will be Nordids or Baltids. I saw plenty of such individuals in my country, and in Romania too.
https://pp.userapi.com/c847124/v847124920/18c259/4X1MnvxSc.jpg

I wonder what they would score in a dna test.

Seth MacFarlane
01-25-2019, 04:52 PM
Look at this guys, I know them personaly, all three of them are of Gypsy descent, they look even whiter than me. For some trolls like Pixulescu from South Romania, they will be Nordids or Baltids. I saw plenty of such individuals in my country, and in Romania too.
https://pp.userapi.com/c847124/v847124920/18c259/4X1MnvxEzSc.jpg

If left and middle are actually “ gypsey “ it’s As meaningless as being part Jewish it doesent show in phenotype , and their genitics night show barely if any admixture . Left and middle are definitely Nordid regardless of their supposedly gypsey admix . If they are gypsey then everyone is gypsey including you , and typing that original posted guy is gypsey is pointless since your all “ gypsies “ xD

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 04:58 PM
I wonder what they would score in a dna test.

I don't know, not so much, the guy from the left I don't know how much Gypsy he is, but the guy from the center is 100% of Gypsy descent.

PS. Man, edit your post and remove the photo please.

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 05:02 PM
If left and middle are actually “ gypsey “ it’s As meaningless as being part Jewish it doesent show in phenotype , and their genitics night show barely if any admixture . Left and middle are definitely Nordid regardless of their supposedly gypsey admix . If they are gypsey then everyone is gypsey including you , and typing that original posted guy is gypsey is pointless since your all “ gypsies “ xD

Name me how you want man, I don't give a fuck. Genetically I am more White than them. Pigmentation of hair, skin, eyes color is totally useless.

Sebastianus Rex
01-25-2019, 05:06 PM
Looks gypsy.

blogen
01-25-2019, 05:54 PM
https://pp.userapi.com/c847124/v847124920/18c259/4X1MnvxEzSc.jpg

Ok, but they are Romanian Gypsies and the origin of the Romanian Gypsies was the slavery and not an ethnicity. The real Gypsies was only one part of the various ancestry of the slaves of the two principalty. This is the reason of this huge diversity between the Romanian Gypsies! The average non-Romanian Gypsies has a darker skin. Except the ethnic Hungarian or German Gypsies (magyar cigányok and sinti), because the very high admixture with the Hungarians or the Germans since the late medieval times.

Phenix
01-25-2019, 06:16 PM
South Med, typical Algerian/Moroccan.

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Ok, but they are Romanian Gypsies and the origin of the Romanian Gypsies was the slavery and not an ethnicity. The real Gypsies was only one part of the various ancestry of the slaves of the two principalty. This is the reason of this huge diversity between the Romanian Gypsies! The average non-Romanian Gypsies has a darker skin. Except the ethnic Hungarian or German Gypsies (magyar cigányok and sinti), because the very high admixture with the Hungarians or the Germans since the late medieval times.

They became lighter in the last 150 years. In the time of slavery they was very dark due to miscegenation laws. In Moldova before Gypsies, slaves was Tatars who was captured due many campaigns against them, or after they was captured after failed raids into territory of Moldova. They mixed with Gypsies and assimilated between them, this is the reason why so many Gypsies have strong Turanid traits. This with blonde hair and blue eyes can be found mostly in Moldova and Transylvania, due to more low population of them. Especially this guys are from the village of my father, where live only 3-4 Gypsy families (50-60 people), still majority of them have visible Gypsy traits. The Hungarian guy from the OP is clearly of Gypsy descent, nothing Pontid, to exotic look he have. You have Viktor Orban who is of Gypsy descent, who looks fully white, so in terms of classification of such individuals I am very sceptical, especially when they are from such countries like Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, mine country too.

blogen
01-25-2019, 06:38 PM
They became lighter in the last 150 years. In the time of slavery they was very dark due to miscegenation laws. In Moldova before Gypsies, slaves was Tatars who was captured due many campaigns against them, or after they was captured after failed raids into territory of Moldova. They mixed with Gypsies and assimilated between them, this is the reason why so many Gypsies have strong Turanid traits. This with blonde hair and blue eyes can be found mostly in Moldova and Transylvania, due to more low population of them. Especially this guys are from the village of my father, where live only 3-4 Gypsy families (50-60 people), still majority of them have visible Gypsy traits. The Hungarian guy from the OP is clearly of Gypsy descent, nothing Pontid, to exotic look he have. You have Viktor Orban who is of Gypsy descent, who looks fully white, so in terms of classification of such individuals I am very sceptical, especially when they are from such countries like Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, mine country too.

Orbán Viktor is Irano-Indid, one of his girls is classic Indid look. Yes, this is an example of the Gypsy ancestry. But this guy is not Gypsy, this admixture is ungypsy Balkanite admixture.

And the Turanid admixture is rare between the Romanian gypsies, the main part of the Moldovan and Romanian slaves were very poor Moldovans and Romanians. The Tatar legend was a legend only over this reality about the real origin of the slavery: their own society!

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 06:46 PM
And the Turanid admixture is rare between the Romanian gypsies, the main part of the Moldovan and Romanian slaves were very poor Moldovans and Romanians. The Tatar legend was a legend only over this reality about the real origin of the slavery: their own society!

Absolutelly not, all of the slaves was Gypsies, but since you are Hungarian, it doesent surprise me your claims. If the guy from the OP will be Romanain, you will claim what he is 100% Gypsy, but since he is from Hungary, ofcourse he is Potind, and other bullshit thing. You niggas loves to portrait your ethnicity very white.

Look at this Hungarian Gypsy children, to claim what Hungarian Gypsies don't mixed with local Hungarians is laughable.http://www.gypsymissions.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ovoda_01_gallery.jpg
http://www.gypsymissions.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ovoda_03_gallery.jpg

Seya
01-25-2019, 06:54 PM

so this moldavian dudes look gypsy in your opinion? if this is a gypsy look then all russians look gypsy

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 07:13 PM
so this moldavian dudes look gypsy in your opinion? if this is a gypsy look then all russians look gypsy

Yes, sometimes such individuals can be found. In my area lives very few Gypsies, this is the reason why some of them look like that. Still, they identify herself as Gypsies.

blogen
01-25-2019, 07:13 PM
Absolutelly not, all of the slaves was Gypsies, but since you are Hungarian, it doesent surprise me your claims. If the guy from the OP will be Romanain, you will claim what he is 100% Gypsy, but since he is from Hungary, ofcourse he is Potind, and other bullshit thing. You niggas loves to portrait your ethnicity very white.

Our prime minister is partially Gypsy origin. We don't care this gypsy thing, this is not a prejudicative thing, because the Hungarians are Gypsies and the Gypsies are Hungarians. The admixture is extremely high in Hungary, almost 10 percent of the Hungarians or more have Gypsy ancestry. The most common non Hungarian ancestry besides the Danube Swabian and the Hungarian Gypsies (magyar cigányok) an ethnographic group in Hungary an not an ethnic. Their language, culture and history is Hungarian since centuries.

So we don't care your racist stereotypes about the origin of the Gypsy classification. We have different viewpoints. If this guy is Romanian, Serb or Greek, then his is also ungypsy.

But, the origin of the Romanian slavery never connected to the Gypsies. The Gypsies arrived in the 15th century, but the slavey existed since the beginnings of the Cumanian principalty, because steppic origin and the original slaves were the white slaves of the Cumanians. Eastern Slavs, Vlachs, etc. Even the Wallachian migrant origin grandfather of Hunyadi János was a Serbe (șerb șarbă - a name for the slaves, servants in the medieval Romanian language besides the classic holop designation)! As the tatar designation was also not an ethnical, but a social status!

The Gypsyfication of the slavery was a slow process after the 16th century until the end of the slavery.

source: the Hungarian edition of Viorel Achim: Țiganii în istoria României - Editura Enciclopedică, 1998; Cigányok a román történelemben - Osiris, 2001

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 07:31 PM
The Gypsyfication of the slavery was a slow process after the 16th century until the end of the slavery.

All the Gypsies from the begining of their mention was just slaves. Tatars was slaves only in Moldova. In Wallachia Gypsies are mentioned as slaves from 14th century. None other ethnicity who lived in Moldova was slaves. Many ethnicities like Hungarians (Csango) or Ruthenians for centuries was serfs, but never slaves like Gypsies.

SamDy
01-25-2019, 07:38 PM
Pontid + Dinaric.

blogen
01-25-2019, 09:09 PM
All the Gypsies from the begining of their mention was just slaves. Tatars was slaves only in Moldova. In Wallachia Gypsies are mentioned as slaves from 14th century. None other ethnicity who lived in Moldova was slaves. Many ethnicities like Hungarians (Csango) or Ruthenians for centuries was serfs, but never slaves like Gypsies.

This is the false legend about the Romanian slavery.

ps. The first mention of the Gypsies of Wallachia was about a Gypsy quarters from 1385, but not slaves! These Gypsies were servants as all in the other early mentions. Their status changed later, but they were not definitely slaves when they arrived to Wallachia, but subjugated groups only! There were different meanings of the servant and slaves in the centuries, even these categories: holop, tatar, serb, tigani were different legal and social statuses in a same time!

Dna8
01-25-2019, 09:56 PM
I'd wager there are 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 people in the Balkans with Roma admixture..

Impaler
01-25-2019, 10:00 PM
Hungarian? LOL! He pass the best in Scandinavia. I would guess him as Danish. HAHAHA

Dna8
01-25-2019, 10:03 PM
OP looks like he plots within the standard Southern Euro range to my eye..

Voskos
01-25-2019, 10:13 PM
I dont have a reason to troll here,but honestly if i see this dude in greece ill think hes a roma.

Voskos
01-25-2019, 10:21 PM
A european roma ofc, not a dalit from india.

Aspirin
01-25-2019, 10:30 PM
This is the false legend about the Romanian slavery.

ps. The first mention of the Gypsies of Wallachia was about a Gypsy quarters from 1385, but not slaves! These Gypsies were servants as all in the other early mentions. Their status changed later, but they were not definitely slaves when they arrived to Wallachia, but subjugated groups only! There were different meanings of the servant and slaves in the centuries, even these categories: holop, tatar, serb, tigani were different legal and social statuses in a same time!

How can be false if you mentioned Gypsy quarters (sălaș/szállás)? Did you even read any original document where the Gypsies are mentioned, especially that from 1385? All the slaves (Gypsies, Tatars) lived only in that quarters, with strict specification of their status without any rights. Slavery of course its a social status, but the lowest one, with strong ethnical meaning (Gypsies, Tatars), other ethnical group who lived here never was slaves. Please, just get lost, for me is enough to hear about Magyars who built Moldavian monasteries from previous dialogue.

Dna8
01-25-2019, 10:37 PM
I dont have a reason to troll here,but honestly if i see this dude in greece ill think hes a roma.

I'm curious, why would you use Greece as the point about which your sentiment revolved?

Greeks are one of the darker complexioned European peoples, but what especial link do they to North Indian derived Roma?

Voskos
01-25-2019, 10:41 PM
Damn, i give up.

Dna8
01-25-2019, 10:43 PM
Damn, i give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc