PDA

View Full Version : classify venetian youtuber from the inland. In which country could she pass?

serenissimo
02-08-2019, 09:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u0m9r9k.jpg?1

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/samantha-frison-3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QeUTiDq.jpg?1

gıulıoımpa
02-08-2019, 10:06 PM
atlanto +some alpiniztion

Dna8
02-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Alpinid for the most part..

Passes across great swathes of Europe.

Papastratosels26
02-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Pontid

Joso
02-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Alpine+atlantid.

Avgvstvs
02-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Atlantid

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dna8
02-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Passes in Italy for sure (but maybe as more atypical than me, for instance)

serenissimo
02-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Alpinid for the most part..

Passes across great swathes of Europe.

what about Serbia? Croatia?

Dna8
02-08-2019, 10:32 PM
If you had to be more explicit? Serbia? Croatia?

Honestly, she passes with flying colors in both countries (pan Yugo aesthetic)

serenissimo
02-08-2019, 10:36 PM
more Austria/Bavaria or the Balkans?

Alenka
02-08-2019, 10:42 PM
I think both easily. But at the same time her look is common in Italy as well.

Joso
02-08-2019, 10:44 PM
what about Serbia? Croatia?

She pass in Central Europe mostly but also could pass in Iberia and British Isles/Ireland

serenissimo
02-08-2019, 10:55 PM
I think both easily. But at the same time her look is common in Italy as well.

she is very atipical for italy actually. She is very tall and slender for the italian average. for this reason I agree with alpine and pontid but since I don't know enough slovenes and south germans I can't say anything definitive

Dna8
02-08-2019, 11:03 PM

He panness makes it hard to say, honestly..

Licantropo
02-09-2019, 01:03 AM
she is very atipical for italy actually. She is very tall and slender for the italian average. for this reason I agree with alpine and pontid but since I don't know enough slovenes and south germans I can't say anything definitive

Don't say idiocies typical of the trolls with few comments... She is nothing atypical both in features and skinwise, i could post you thousand videos of school girls where she would blend like a glove. Young generations in Italy are tall too.

Latinus
02-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Alpinized-Med, tons of white Latinos have her phenotype.

Avgvstvs
02-09-2019, 05:33 AM
she is very atipical for italy actually. She is very tall and slender for the italian average. for this reason I agree with alpine and pontid but since I don't know enough slovenes and south germans I can't say anything definitiveVery atypical? Have you ever been to Italy?

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

serenissimo
02-09-2019, 08:39 AM
She is very atipical for a venetian, which are generally taller than the italian average, but somehow she is typical. both father and mother have typical venetian surnames, she has thousands of followers in love with her looks while her videos are boring, but somehow "the italian kids are tall, she has a typical look" if she had it, I wouldn't have posted shie. Answer the question. And no central italy or southern italy is not the right answer.

serenissimo
02-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Many italians have the misconception that since italy is so diverse genetically, then every phenotipe can pass as local.There is a bulk of italian features which is undeniable, sided by atipical elements

Dna8
02-09-2019, 08:44 AM
She pass in Central Europe mostly but also could pass in Iberia and British Isles/Ireland

To my eye, she is very Pan Euro.

serenissimo
02-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Alpinized-Med, tons of white Latinos have her phenotype.
White latinos include polish, south slav, german mixes with varying degree, so its a incomplete answer

Dna8
02-09-2019, 08:52 AM
For the record, I've only been to Rome and Trieste.

Point of interest: In both places, not once did a shopkeeper, waiter, bus driver etc start speaking to me, in the first instance, in any other language other than Italian.

serenissimo
02-09-2019, 09:00 AM

Point of interest: In both places, not once did a shopkeeper, waiter, bus driver etc start speaking to me, in the first instance, in any other language other than Italian.

Many serbians can pass in Italy perfectly because they are less pale than other slavs. Anyway I was wondering between indigenous northern italians and serbians who has more blonde hair and light eyes on average?

Mortimer
02-09-2019, 09:08 AM
She is beautiful.

Dna8
02-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Many serbians can pass in Italy perfectly because they are less pale than other slavs. Anyway I was wondering between indigenous northern italians and serbians who has more blonde hair and light eyes on average?

Re: Indigenous NI Vs Serbians (would be a very close, IMO.. maybe the former would have more..)

Re: Italians (in general) Vs Serbians (Serbian "victory")

Dna8
02-09-2019, 09:13 AM
For comparison, the young woman presented below (despite not being a Sicilian nightclubber) is far more patently Italian in aesthetic than the OP's subject, IMO:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/XBFAJ9/portrait-of-beautiful-italian-woman-in-front-of-brick-wall-milan-italy-XBFAJ9.jpg

Rouxinol
02-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Alpino-Mediterranid.

Licantropo
02-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Many italians have the misconception that since italy is so diverse genetically, then every phenotipe can pass as local.There is a bulk of italian features which is undeniable, sided by atipical elements

Then you are a retard and a troll. I already told you that this girl is very typical, and she is in the bulk of the Italian feautures, you idiot.
There is nothing that would make an Italian raise a brow about her.

Dai usa gli altri account, Borat...

Licantropo
02-09-2019, 11:24 AM

Not that you can't pass but Italians speak to everyone in Italian, even to the blonder Swedish.

Dna8
02-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Not that you can't pass but Italians speak to everyone in Italian, even to the blonder Swedish.

Fair point.

Latinus
02-09-2019, 09:17 PM
White latinos include polish, south slav, german mixes with varying degree, so its a incomplete answer

Yeah, I know white Latinos include Polish, German... so what?
I just said her phenotype is common among white Latinos and you appear here trying to lecture me about Latin America, which i dispense.
My answer is imcomplete? Why? I just said her type is numerous among white Latinos, your argument about Polish/German white Latinos is irrelevant to what I said.
The average white Latino still look like her and it's mainly of Southern Euro stock.

Latinus
02-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Then you are a retard and a troll. I already told you that this girl is very typical, and she is in the bulk of the Italian feautures, you idiot.
There is nothing that would make an Italian raise a brow about her.

Dai usa gli altri account, Borat...

What's the problem of people here? The chick is very Italian, very Pan-Italian, am I right?