PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish Youtuber and her sister

IrisSelene
03-09-2019, 10:44 PM
The red haired one is the youtuber, Carla, and the other one her sister, Claudia.

https://i.imgur.com/Vr5OuTo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c8CZ02L.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dNsDeT4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hotlCEl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SF0QTpN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oclwAXK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YLiFZIc.jpg

They did the DNA test, but I was expecting their results to be MUCH more different because IMO they look almost nothing alike lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qnn3GwjbA0

CommonSense
03-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Both of them are Gracile Med + Alpine

IrisSelene
03-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Both of them are Gracile Med + Alpine

Do you think they look spanish? And would they be able to pass somewhere else?

CommonSense
03-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Do you think they look spanish? And would they be able to pass somewhere else?

I don't see anything about them that would be unusual for Spain. Then again you know that much better than me.

They can pass in the rest of Southern Europe + Turkey.

IrisSelene
03-09-2019, 11:11 PM
I don't see anything about them that would be unusual for Spain. Then again you know that much better than me.

They can pass in the rest of Southern Europe + Turkey.

I think Claudia (the blue/green haired one) looks much more like a typical spanish girl than her sister, who IMO has much softer features that I believe aren't the most usual for Spain.

Davy Jones's Locker
03-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Alpine-Mediterranean.

CrazyDaisy
03-10-2019, 01:55 PM
I think soft features are fairly common in Spain. My mom’s side of the family is mostly Spanish and soft features are fairly common.

Swept Under
03-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Alpine-Mediterranean.

IrisSelene
03-10-2019, 05:45 PM
I think soft features are fairly common in Spain. My mom’s side of the family is mostly Spanish and soft features are fairly common.

I mean idk... I live in spain and to me Most females have longer faces with more accentuated features.

IrisSelene
03-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Alpine-Mediterranean.

Both of them?

IrisSelene
03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Alpine-Mediterranean.

You think they have the same phenotype?

Papastratosels26
03-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Gracile Meds

Joso
03-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Alpine-meds

Swept Under
03-10-2019, 07:21 PM
You think they have the same phenotype?

I do think so.

IrisSelene
03-12-2019, 02:09 PM
I do think so.

To me be they look soo different lol

IrisSelene
03-12-2019, 02:11 PM
I do think so.

To me be they look soo different lol

Latinus
03-28-2019, 02:01 AM
Gracile-Med + Alpine.

Morena
03-28-2019, 02:07 AM
I don't know, IrisSelene, I don't think they look that different. I think it's mostly in the nose area that is different, but their general features are similar. They have the same face "type." I agree with GracileMed + Alpine.

Argentano
03-28-2019, 02:11 AM
they look kind of latin american

Latinus
03-28-2019, 02:19 AM

Honestly, I used to associate types like them as being mixed, many Brazilians look like her.

Dalila
03-28-2019, 03:48 AM
Both are Gracile Med + Alpine and some Berid

IrisSelene
03-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Both are Gracile Med + Alpine and some Berid

berid? both of them?

IrisSelene
03-30-2019, 09:33 PM
I don't know, IrisSelene, I don't think they look that different. I think it's mostly in the nose area that is different, but their general features are similar. They have the same face "type." I agree with GracileMed + Alpine.

Really? idk Carla (red haired one) has more round and softer features IMO than her sister...

IrisSelene
03-30-2019, 09:34 PM

Really? what mix?

Borealis
03-30-2019, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry...both of them look far too ridiculous to classify

Streuner
03-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Gracile-Meds

IrisSelene
03-31-2019, 12:17 AM
I'm sorry...both of them look far too ridiculous to classify

what do you even mean by that LOL

Borealis
03-31-2019, 12:18 AM
what do you even mean by that LOL

Their hair. Why do people still have colored hair in 2019

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Their hair. Why do people still have colored hair in 2019

what's wrong with colored hair? if we can wear makeup and get tattoos why shouldnt we change our haircolor? :/ that shouldn't affect in classifying phenotypes.

Borealis
04-02-2019, 01:52 AM
what's wrong with colored hair? if we can wear makeup and get tattoos why shouldnt we change our haircolor? :/ that shouldn't affect in classifying phenotypes.

its weird

Defiance
04-02-2019, 01:59 AM
They remind me of an Arab that I know, so I'd assume they're part Moor.

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 02:20 AM
They remind me of an Arab that I know, so I'd assume they're part Moor.

I would have thought that as well... especially from her sister, but none of them got any north african DNA at all.

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 02:21 AM
its weird

lmao how old are you? you sound like my grandparents lol no offence, just never heard a young person have so many issues with colored hair...

Borealis
04-02-2019, 02:28 AM
lmao how old are you? you sound like my grandparents lol no offence, just never heard a young person have so many issues with colored hair...

Nevermind

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 02:34 AM
Nevermind

Do you find dying hair weird or just the unusual colors?

Borealis
04-02-2019, 02:34 AM
Do you find dying hair weird or just the unusual colors?

Unusual colors.

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 02:37 AM
Unusual colors.

Oh... well, personally, I like them bc theyre pretty colors andI like how they look on me.

Defiance
04-02-2019, 05:19 AM
I would have thought that as well... especially from her sister, but none of them got any north african DNA at all.
How can you be sure? They don't look fully white to me.

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 05:00 PM
How can you be sure? They don't look fully white to me.

Because they did the DNA test... And I even linked it on the first post. They got 100% european.

Defiance
04-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Because they did the DNA test... And I even linked it on the first post. They got 100% european.
All I'll say is that I'm still highly skeptical. After all, didn't these companies admit that they occasionally fabricate results, such as telling whites that they have black ancestry?

IrisSelene
04-02-2019, 05:10 PM
All I'll say is that I'm still highly skeptical. After all, didn't these companies admit that they occasionally fabricate results, such as telling whites that they have black ancestry?

I don't know... But what would they get from telling then they're fully white? Besides, they said they were partly French and that's what they got, Spanish and French.

Other spaniards DID get north African or middle eastern DNA. It just wasn't the case with them idk.

Mr.G
04-02-2019, 05:57 PM

I agree.

Defiance
04-02-2019, 10:29 PM
I don't know... But what would they get from telling then they're fully white? Besides, they said they were partly French and that's what they got, Spanish and French.

Other spaniards DID get north African or middle eastern DNA. It just wasn't the case with them idk.
I had a look at the video, and yeah, it's made all the more odd that they're reported as being significantly West-Central European as well.

By the way, I informed the aforementioned Arab of this matter and she conceded that one of them indeed does look Arab, though in her opinion not much like her. However, she remarked that she thought she DID somewhat resemble ANOTHER "MENA" female that she knows. A Pakistani, if I recall correctly.

It is what it is, man.

CommonSense
04-02-2019, 11:49 PM
I had a look at the video, and yeah, it's made all the more odd that they're reported as being significantly West-Central European as well.

By the way, I informed the aforementioned Arab of this matter and she conceded that one of them indeed does look Arab, though in her opinion not much like her. However, she remarked that she thought she DID somewhat resemble ANOTHER "MENA" female that she knows. A Pakistani, if I recall correctly.

It is what it is, man.

If they look Middle Eastern, so does half of Southern Europe then. Every day much darker and exotic Europeans are posted in the taxonomy section. You clearly aren't aware of how southern Europeans look like, the difference between us and Scandinavia/British Isles is enormous.

Defiance
04-03-2019, 12:00 AM
If they look Middle Eastern, so does half of Southern Europe then. Every day much darker and exotic Europeans are posted in the taxonomy section. You clearly aren't aware of how southern Europeans look like, the difference between us and Scandinavia/British Isles is enormous.
It's not color; it's facial features. Personally I've never seen any white people, including from Southern Europe, who look like them.

CommonSense
04-03-2019, 12:05 AM
It's not color; it's facial features. Personally I've never seen any white people, including from Southern Europe, who look like them.

They're perfectly normal, hardly anyone would be surprised seeing their results. This guy on the other hand gets bombarded with comments by people who are absolutely shocked he's not an Arab genetically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnWqpjqzRMA

Defiance
04-03-2019, 12:13 AM
This thread is madness. If anyone looks at those women and truly sees Alpine-Mediterranean white people then I just don't know what to say.

I'm done.

IrisSelene
04-03-2019, 07:51 PM
This thread is madness. If anyone looks at those women and truly sees Alpine-Mediterranean white people then I just don't know what to say.

I'm done.

Why are you getting angry though? lol I don't agree either with people saying they're 100% french and spanish, but its's been confirmed by their DNA results. And it's been proven a lot of times that phenotypes don't necessarily have to match up with the DNA.

I personally think Claudia looks very much north african IMO, and that Carla has a somewhat asiatic face. But I can't really go against some real DNA results.

IrisSelene
04-03-2019, 07:52 PM
They're perfectly normal, hardly anyone would be surprised seeing their results. This guy on the other hand gets bombarded with comments by people who are absolutely shocked he's not an Arab genetically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnWqpjqzRMA

I still can't believe that one TBH. It's just too weird. He looks nothing spanish. He looks like the moroccan immigrants that live in Spain lol.

Defiance
04-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Remember when Craig Cobb was reported as being 1/8 Sub-Saharan African? Not surprisingly, a later test disproved such findings.

In fairness, the Spanish guy is part Asiatic. Could that explain things?

Lastly, what is the general criteria of these tests? I mean, when results demonstrate that someone is part Spanish, what exactly does that mean? Does that include Celtic or Visigoth heritage? What about Morrano Jew? And we mustn't forget that Moors resided in the Iberian peninsula for literally hundreds of years; would their genetic legacy be considered native?