06-22-2011, 07:20 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Alexis_de_tocqueville.jpg

GeistFaust
06-22-2011, 07:23 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Alexis_de_tocqueville.jpg

Keltic Nordic+CM he looks English.

Rouxinol
06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
He had Norman aristocratic ancestry going as back as the Norman conquest of England. I agree he would fit as (upper class) English.

GeistFaust
06-22-2011, 07:36 PM
He had Norman aristocratic ancestry going as back as the Norman conquest of England. I agree he would fit as (upper class) English.

Yes he looks similar to alot of the upper class English types who usually are of Norman inspiration. There seems to be some Faelid tendencies in him. I think English is more fitting for him than French and given his ancestry it seems like this claim has some validity behind it.

Allenson
06-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah, Keltic--going by this painting, that is.

Lucretius
06-22-2011, 08:39 PM
mmm that's sounds interesting,how can you recognise the "upper class" components?:confused:

GeistFaust
06-22-2011, 08:42 PM
mmm that's sounds interesting,how can you recognise the "upper class" components?:confused:

The differences are due to inbreeding but there is also a way to differentiate the landed gentry from the commoner as well. It seems like the class structure in England played a big role in sort of shaping a particular look or vibe. I think the same can be applied to parts of Scotland as well. Keltic Nordic+Faelid is a common appearance among the Aristocratic classes of England while with the landed gentry they tend to be more stocky and robust more of a Faelid/Borreby look with Keltic Nordic involved.

Lucretius
06-22-2011, 08:45 PM
The differences are due to inbreeding but there is also a way to differentiate the landed gentry from the commoner as well. It seems like the class structure in England played a big role in sort of shaping a particular look or vibe. I think the same can be applied to parts of Scotland as well. Keltic Nordic+Faelid is a common appearance among the Aristocratic classes of England while with the landed gentry they tend to be more stocky and robust more of a Faelid/Borreby look with Keltic Nordic involved.

Thanks,I've read something like that in Vacher de Lapouge,is it applicable to other countries?

GeistFaust
06-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks,I've read something like that in Vacher de Lapouge,is it applicable to other countries?

It is possible that it is do the inbreeding among the upper classes. It is hard to find true members of the Aristocracy or upper classes though because they have died out for the most part but I think it specifically applies to the British Isles area because it has been so closed up and because it placed more of a stringent emphasis on class structure. There are areas in Northern Italy though that put some emphasis on class structure that has former members of the Lombardic Aristocracy that look Nordic. They could pass as German or English most likely. This is also the case in France as well to a certain degree but France is probably one of the most diverse areas in Europe anthropologically speaking.

Agrippa
06-22-2011, 09:23 PM
A certain harmony and health of the traits, more refined features are much more common in the social upper class, distinguishing the higher social type. This has various reasons, from genetics to environmental and you can see it in the children already quite often, but at the end of life, because of different ways of life and better or worse genetics, it is even more evident.

Also, specific progressive and constitutional quality traits are generally more common in higher social types, like I said more refined, more progressive, usually more leptomorphic-rangy etc., yet even the more pyknomorphs show specific traits quite often and a general appearance.

This is statistics, I just have to compare lowest level school children with that of an upper class school to get those results, for example.

He seems to be pred. Atlantomediterranid/Atlantid in my opinion, going after this image.

Aviane
08-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Yes he looks similar to alot of the upper class English types who usually are of Norman inspiration. There seems to be some Faelid tendencies in him. I think English is more fitting for him than French and given his ancestry it seems like this claim has some validity behind it.

I have noticed this too.

The English upper classes alot of the times always has this look to them and indeed reminds me of alot of Normands and Channel Islanders that I've seen during some of my visits to France.

Inbreeding between themselves was common that's probably why you get people of today who still carry on those lineages.

It is possible that it is do the inbreeding among the upper classes. It is hard to find true members of the Aristocracy or upper classes though because they have died out for the most part but I think it specifically applies to the British Isles area because it has been so closed up and because it placed more of a stringent emphasis on class structure. There are areas in Northern Italy though that put some emphasis on class structure that has former members of the Lombardic Aristocracy that look Nordic. They could pass as German or English most likely. This is also the case in France as well to a certain degree but France is probably one of the most diverse areas in Europe anthropologically speaking.

I double this.

Aviane
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Keltic Nordid-Faelid.

A upper class type from Normandy to the British Isles.

Erik
08-31-2011, 09:49 PM
De Tcquevile has nothing to do with the Faelic type. For me he is a typical mediterra-
nean; he could be pass for a Spaniard or Portuguese.

Odoacer
09-01-2011, 12:48 AM
A necromanced thread! :) I would say Atlantid.