PDA

View Full Version : Why did I move to Albania ?

Outlaw
05-18-2019, 10:34 AM
https://youtu.be/hQGwzhucKP4

Voskos
05-18-2019, 10:43 AM
When i travelled to north europe i saw some albanians and they look more similar to me than other europeans. I felt that balkan connection. Oddly enough though I dont match a single albanian on 23andme, which came as a surprise considering i have croat, bulgarian, romanian , serbian matches, even a fyromski.

Mans not hot
05-18-2019, 11:03 AM
Albania seem like a shithole even than the shittest hole parts in London LOL

Outlaw
05-18-2019, 11:04 AM
When i travelled to north europe i saw some albanians and they look more similar to me than other europeans. I felt that balkan connection. Oddly enough though I dont match a single albanian on 23andme, which came as a surprise considering i have croat, bulgarian, romanian , serbian matches, even a fyromski.

That's cool. :)

You live in Greece / Crete ? Where in North Europe you travelled ?

Voskos
05-18-2019, 11:05 AM
Ive been to many places. Germany, Holland, UK.

Outlaw
05-18-2019, 11:06 AM

I haven't been to Albania in a long time so I don't know. I am from Kosovo. And I like it. I don't care about other peoples opinion about it. To them it might seem 3rd world and ghetto. But it's my birthplace.

London is a shit hole, literally, I heard. Full of non-whites and 3rd world immigrants. Except for maybe getting a better payed job, Albania would be better. London might be better payed but also more expensive.

Mans not hot
05-18-2019, 11:08 AM
I haven't been to Albania in a long time so I don't know. I am from Kosovo. And I like it. I don't care about other peoples opinion about it. To them it might seem 3rd world and ghetto. But it's my birthplace.

London is a shit hole, literally, I heard. Full of non-whites and 3rd world immigrants. Except for maybe getting a better payed job, Albania would be better. London might be better payed but also more expensive.
Living in London is pretty good, its a global city with everything including public services, shops, restaurants and literally everything life is good man. Kosovo je Serbj btw

Outlaw
05-18-2019, 11:14 AM
Living in London is pretty good, its a global city with everything including public services, shops, restaurants and literally everything life is good man. Kosovo je Serbj btw

I heard there is shitloads of crime there. And the pay doesn't seem that high for such an expensive city. Doesn't sound very nice. I can live good in Albania/Kosova. Much better than a person in Britain would.

Kosovo is an own country today and was originally inhabited by non-Slavic people like it is today but whatever you say ;)

Serbia isn't any better btw nor is any part of the Balkans except for maybe Croatia.

Croatia is probably the most developed country in the Balkans.

Mans not hot
05-18-2019, 11:16 AM
I heard there is shitloads of crime there. And the pay doesn't seem that high for such an expensive city. Doesn't sound very nice. I can live good in Albania/Kosova. Much better than a person in Britain would.

Kosovo is an own country today and was originally inhabited by non-Slavic people like it is today but whatever you say ;)

Serbia isn't any better btw nor is any part of the Balkans except for maybe Croatia.

Croatia is probably the most developed country in the Balkans.
I would come to Kosovo someday and assimilated local girls, more lyfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Outlaw
05-18-2019, 11:26 AM
LOL. Just another 3rd world shithole. Yeah looks really nice :lol:

https://youtu.be/gvcS-Op3dMg

Probably can't even get a girlfriend there that is a virgin or atleast hasn't taken 10+ dicks in her mouth by the age of 16.

Every British girl there probably rammed by every immigrant.

in some parts of Kosovo and Albania , you can still meet females that are old fashioned and who haven't had 100's of men in their life.

Also people who speak the same language as me, same culture .... nothing better than your own country.

Enjoy your multiculturalism :)

But these fucking leftists flooding every rich European country with immigrants is insanse ... if tomorrow Albania becomes rich and developed you'll see it flooded with shitloads of immigrants ... but there needs to be a regulation of immigration . Hungary has done a good job in keeping immigrants away.

Mans not hot
05-18-2019, 11:34 AM
^He's mad, that video is old and is in East London which is filled with Asians, but that place seem first class place compared to Albania.

This is proper London, yes multiculturalism is beautiful to understand the diversity and accept people from different background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_E6HggA4w

Keep calm and love London.

ShenGjergj
05-18-2019, 11:20 PM
LOL. Just another 3rd world shithole. Yeah looks really nice :lol:

Don't feed the troll.

MagnusDark
05-24-2019, 10:12 PM

It could just be the matches you may have didn't test on that platform. For instance, I have like no Slavic matches on ancestry which is Albanian matches overload. Yet on 23andme I get an equal amount of Greek and Albanian with some Slavic and Romanian matches,. On my heritage almost entirely Albanian, Greek matches with some Montenegrins and Macedonians,.

Mikael19
05-24-2019, 10:15 PM
It could just be the matches you may have didn't test on that platform. For instance, I have like no Slavic matches on ancestry which is Albanian matches overload. Yet on 23andme I get an equal amount of Greek and Albanian with some Slavic and Romanian matches,. On my heritage almost entirely Albanian, Greek matches with some Montenegrins and Macedonians,.

I doubt there are many Albanians on 23andme considering your small population tbf

MagnusDark
05-24-2019, 10:18 PM
I doubt there are many Albanians on 23andme considering your small population tbf

Idk the exact amount, but some 700 matches out of 1200 or so I have are all Albanian. Including some 250-300 Greeks, with the rest split between Slavs and the rest of Europe.

Mikael19
05-24-2019, 10:21 PM
Idk the exact amount, but some 700 matches out of 1200 or so I have are all Albanian. Including some 250-300 Greeks, with the rest split between Slavs and the rest of Europe.
700?? Damn thats alot. Do you share with any west Asians?

Hulu
05-24-2019, 10:44 PM

How many matches overall you have? I must have like 300 or so Greek matches out of 1200

Teutone
05-24-2019, 10:51 PM

In Albania you are sorrounded by Europeans at least.

When it comes to demographics all western big cities are the true shitholes.

MagnusDark
05-24-2019, 11:35 PM
700?? Damn thats alot. Do you share with any west Asians?

1 Syrian. Do Armenians count as West Asian? Have an Armenian as well. And maybe like 10 Turks total. Mostly women. Like 2 guys.

Mans not hot
05-24-2019, 11:51 PM
In Albania you are sorrounded by Europeans at least.

When it comes to demographics all western big cities are the true shitholes.
Get your small dick off your desktop, you can't even fap fatty batty boi.

Mikael19
05-25-2019, 12:34 AM
1 Syrian. Do Armenians count as West Asian? Have an Armenian as well. And maybe like 10 Turks total. Mostly women. Like 2 guys.

Out of 1200? Damn thats very low tbh, wouldnt expect that I'll be honest. And yeah Armenians are west Asians.

Profileid
05-25-2019, 12:48 AM
I would come to Kosovo someday and assimilated local girls, more lyfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Can you go back to Poland and stop polluting Aryan countries with your slavshit genetics?

Mans not hot
05-28-2019, 01:59 AM
Your English is pretty shitty too. Albanians living in Albania can speak and write much better English than you. You give the impression of a lowlife Slav. Either go back to school or back to your village.
Hahaha go suck your mum

Mans not hot
05-28-2019, 02:00 AM
Why do you have to point out the obvious you ding dong? Big cities have plenty of such amenities, we all know that. Is that what impressed you about London? What lost village in Poland did you migrate from? If shops and restaurants is all it takes to make you happy then you don't sound like a very ambitious person. You got nothing on Albanians. We care about education and good jobs, not shops and restaurants.
You care about selling drugs and laundering money to your basement.