PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys classify me ? Mixed Venezuelan

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 02:59 AM
So i am Latino, just curious in which category (Meta-Ethnicity)I fall under so I can do further research on it (just out of curiosity), I was gonna post it under personal Taxonomy but it did not let me bcs I need 15 post to access it, and I am a new member, hopefully here It'll work. I was also curious if I am a Harnizo or a castizo or even a pardo? Cause I am not sure If I am a mestizo. Here's my dna : 66.2% european (Italy and Iberian), 13.5 native American, 11.8% sub saharan African and 4.5% MENA. Thank You guys ! Here are my pics: http://imgur.com/a/A4qt9Fe

HelloGuys
10-10-2019, 03:38 AM
To me you look harnizo-castizo, around 70% Euro at least in phenotype; pred.Iberian imo

Trouble
10-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Youd pass as white where I live.

I was not aware there were so many Euro passing individuals in Latin America.

Nurzat
10-10-2019, 03:50 AM
you totally pass in Romania as native. you look Southern European + a bit of Oriental which is common in the Balkans

Mortimer
10-10-2019, 03:50 AM

I agree he passes as white.

Egyvalaki
10-10-2019, 04:13 AM
you totally pass in Romania as native. you look Southern European + a bit of Oriental which is common in the Balkans

I agree with this.

Decius
10-10-2019, 04:15 AM

It might be common in the east balkans. Not in the west balkans.

Ranger0075
10-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Ur probably Atlanto-Alpine-Andid
But can pass as pseudo Gorid-Turanid as well

Zroota
10-10-2019, 05:47 AM
Alpine Med.

Best pass is Cyprus, Romania, Malta, Greece and Spain.

I don't see anything exotic or 'native'. You look more Caucasoid than Ronaldo.

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:12 AM
To me you look harnizo-castizo, around 70% Euro at least in phenotype; pred.Iberian imo

Yes I think I might be Harnizo dude to my european barely beigb above 65. U mean pre Iberian as in bfr the conquest of the Americas ? Damn I thought my native influenced something in my look

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:13 AM
Alpine Med.

Best pass is Cyprus, Romania, Malta, Greece and Spain.

I don't see anything exotic or 'native'. You look more Caucasoid than Ronaldo.

Do u think I could pass as native around Italy ?. Wow it's so weird I thought the native influenced a little on me, as it has on my family. Whos a person with that same phenotype tht u described me with, that Expresses it ?

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Ur probably Atlanto-Alpine-Andid
But can pass as pseudo Gorid-Turanid as well

Thank you for replying, could you give me someone of example who also expresses this phenotype ?

Dick
10-10-2019, 06:15 AM
You look southern Italian

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Yes there's many jajaja, but I am probably around the same mix of the majority of the Latino population, there's a lesser few who might be actually just European but they are rare

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Yes jajajaja Italian is the one I get the most. What phenotype u think fits me the most ?

Dick
10-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Yes jajajaja Italian is the one I get the most. What phenotype u think fits me the most ?

Sicilian

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 06:28 AM
Thank you sir. meta-ethnicity?

Nurzat
10-10-2019, 07:08 AM
It might be common in the east balkans. Not in the west balkans.

yes, East Balkans especially, because West Balkans has longer faces (Dinaric influence) while East Balkans has shorter/wider faces. East Balkans is also more diverse in phenotypes due to the heavy mixing over time, the place was settled by so many peoples, so such types that are slightly "exotic" may pass better in the East Balkans

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 07:15 AM
yes, East Balkans especially, because West Balkans has longer faces (Dinaric influence) while East Balkans has shorter/wider faces. East Balkans is also more diverse in phenotypes due to the heavy mixing over time, the place was settled by so many peoples, so such types that are slightly "exotic" may pass better in the East Balkans

Which one do u think would be my phenotype? Meta ethnicity and more nationality wise, I've seen some have said Alpine, but idk it seems that one has more of a round face, and while mine is roundish idk if it's as round as those. Opinions ?

Zroota
10-10-2019, 07:52 AM
Do u think I could pass as native around Italy ?. Wow it's so weird I thought the native influenced a little on me, as it has on my family. Whos a person with that same phenotype tht u described me with, that Expresses it ?
You will definitely pass as a native South Italian.

Xz2k9
10-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Alpine

Ylla
10-10-2019, 08:18 AM

+1 nightclub vibes

Aldaris
10-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Yep, Italian seems reasonable.

chociprasa
10-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Baskid + Sudanid.

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Baskid + Sudanid.

Now this one I definitely do see, thank you for answering.

Samnium
10-10-2019, 07:18 PM

I don't think southern italian. I have never seen a southern italian looking like him (he has quite iberian influence) BUT I agree with you that there is something s.italian in the gaze maybe. He remind me some neapolitans in his eyes.

Otherwise I agree he can pass as full euro.

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 07:34 PM
I get those two, people always say either Spanish or Italian ( I do have southern Italian heritage, my eyes are also green hazel so they change back and forth). Also till yesterday I though my native and African admixtures had affected my look and influence as well but according to some it hasn't and to others it has a little. What do u think ?

Adamastor
10-10-2019, 07:38 PM
You can pass as fully European. Which DNA test you did?

Your MENA likely comes from your European ancestors... So you're probably around 70% European, 15% Native American and 15% SSA. I've seen people scoring 90% European looking less white than you (well there are even many full euros darker than you).

Richmondbread
10-10-2019, 07:46 PM
You pass for White , largely. May be mistaken for Italian or Southern Spain.

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 08:06 PM

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 08:08 PM
You pass for White , largely. May be mistaken for Italian or Southern Spain.

I get those two the most, I've been told I do look Latino and some people have said they can see the native in me or Mena, the ssa is present on my farher and grandmother though (both of them)

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 08:12 PM
You can pass as fully European. Which DNA test you did?

Your MENA likely comes from your European ancestors... So you're probably around 70% European, 15% Native American and 15% SSA. I've seen people scoring 90% European looking less white than you (well there are even many full euros darker than you).

I took 23 and Me, but I don't think it's bcs the scores might be wrong but more of I maybe got recessive genes ?. Bcs my parents and grandparents all look like the native ND sub saharan did influence, I thought it did for me as well. I think the MENA actually might non European related, bcs my mom got around 9% MENA with manly Egypt, and Aranian highlighted, my grandparents have higher % of Euro and look a bit more ethnic than me, even though the results for all of us were around the same. When u look at my family u see the native and ssa influneces, specially on my father's side, tbh I think I do too a tad bit, a person on here did say I have. But of sudanid which I could see bcs my ssa is west African, but yeah I think just by chance I got a bit of the recessive genes phenotype wise but still got the genotype

HelloGuys
10-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Yes I think I might be Harnizo dude to my european barely beigb above 65. U mean pre Iberian as in bfr the conquest of the Americas ? Damn I thought my native influenced something in my look

No, when I say pred. I mean that you are more euro than other race (s)

Tenma de Pegasus
10-10-2019, 10:32 PM

Finally you woke up.

Last week you saying Maísa was atypical light for Latam was terrible...

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 11:34 PM
No, when I say pred. I mean that you are more euro than other race (s)

Oh got it, u meant predominantly, my bad. I would say I am 2.6/4 euro and 1.4/4 SSA and Native American, I feel like it does influence my look but maybe is more unnoticed

dankman
10-10-2019, 11:34 PM
you could pass as portuguese/spanish but you look jewish.

Mixdguy17
10-10-2019, 11:36 PM
you could pass as portuguese/spanish but you look jewish.

Yes I get those and Italian the most. I believe I do have Jewish blood in me, i think it might be Sephardic though cause I only got 1.8% Ashkenazi In my 23 and me results

Mixdguy17
09-04-2020, 07:11 PM

Brooooo que coincidencia, fuiste mi primer comentario apenas me uni al sitio! Jajajaja es super extraño, estaba leyendo mis viejas threads porque estaba buscando unas fotos, y es super extraño porque ahora reconozco a todos los usuarios que me comentaron jajajja. Que te ha hecho cambiar tu opinión inicial a la de ahora sobre la clasificación hermano?.

HelloGuys
09-05-2020, 06:54 AM
Brooooo que coincidencia, fuiste mi primer comentario apenas me uni al sitio! Jajajaja es super extraño, estaba leyendo mis viejas threads porque estaba buscando unas fotos, y es super extraño porque ahora reconozco a todos los usuarios que me comentaron jajajja. Que te ha hecho cambiar tu opinión inicial a la de ahora sobre la clasificación hermano?.

Jaja sí compa; recuerdo ser el primero en contestarte, ya que vi que nadie se animaba y no tenías ni una sola respuesta xD pero no sabía que apenas hiciste tu cuenta abriste el tema xddd

Pues realmente no ha variado casi casi nada jaja; para mí siempre te me has hecho en el rango castizo, simplemente te subí un 5% más de Euro y ya lol claro, eso en las fotos; porque recuerdo que una vez compartiste/subiste 2 videos tuyos y ahí salías criollo (Al menos en esos que mostraste)...pero en fotos siempre te he visto con más mezcla: 3/4 de tu fenotipo es europoide y 1/4 indígena, y por más que quiera sigo sin ver nada de nada de africano jaja

Mixdguy17
09-06-2020, 10:45 PM
Jaja sí compa; recuerdo ser el primero en contestarte, ya que vi que nadie se animaba y no tenías ni una sola respuesta xD pero no sabía que apenas hiciste tu cuenta abriste el tema xddd

Pues realmente no ha variado casi casi nada jaja; para mí siempre te me has hecho en el rango castizo, simplemente te subí un 5% más de Euro y ya lol claro, eso en las fotos; porque recuerdo que una vez compartiste/subiste 2 videos tuyos y ahí salías criollo (Al menos en esos que mostraste)...pero en fotos siempre te he visto con más mezcla: 3/4 de tu fenotipo es europoide y 1/4 indígena, y por más que quiera sigo sin ver nada de nada de africano jaja

Que padre compa jajaja, muchas gracias por el salto de fe. Ah claro, yo decía que por como habías puesto harnizo tmb, yo pensaba que por esa razón ya había cambiado esa clasificación. Gracias compita!.