PDA

View Full Version : New haircut, can I pass for Swedish now? Tried to ditch the Romanian appearance maybe it worked.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:30 AM
----

Mortimer
12-07-2019, 04:31 AM
To me you pass almost in every european country though. I think even in Sweden people wouldnt really notice you on the streets.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:34 AM
To me you pass almost in every european country though. I think even in Sweden people wouldnt really notice you on the streets.

Always so positive Mortimer haha fuck I'm definitely still Popescu

Mortimer
12-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Always so positive Mortimer haha fuck I'm definitely still Popescu

You probably do not look really swedish bro, but I think in europe if you are white skinned and not too exotic you can pass. You are white skinned, your eyes are not too dark, your hair is not pitch black but a shade of brown. I think you could pass. I think I would be spotted as "blatte" that means something like black in russia.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:37 AM
You probably do not look really swedish bro, but I think in europe if you are white skinned and not too exotic you can pass. You are white skinned, your eyes are not too dark, your hair is not pitch black but a shade of brown. I think you could pass. I think I would be spotted as "blatte" that means something like black in russia.

True true, I do have that Ashkenazi hair though.

Mortimer
12-07-2019, 04:38 AM
True true, I do have that Ashkenazi hair though.

You have wawy hair, nothing unusual for a european.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:41 AM
You have wawy hair, nothing unusual for a european.

Mortimer my dude, you call this wavy? This is what happens when it grows out. Like I said Ashkenazi hair.

---

Mortimer
12-07-2019, 04:41 AM
Mortimer my dude, you call this wavy? This is what happens when it grows out. Like I said Ashkenazi hair.

Ok you do have this ashkenazi hair though. But still white. I knew a guy with that hair in school, he was an austrian. Also similar colour.

Dick
12-07-2019, 04:43 AM
You look Welsh with curly hair

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:43 AM
Ok you do have this ashkenazi hair though. But still white. I knew a guy with that hair in school, he was an austrian. Also similar colour.

Top was dyed at this point a light gold color so top part isn't natural, but yes on everything else.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:44 AM
You look Welsh with curly hair

Hell yeah +1

Mortimer
12-07-2019, 04:45 AM
Top was dyed at this point a light gold color so top part isn't natural, but yes on everything else.

Your best fit is indeed kike though. But kikes can pass as white in europe without much trouble. Hitler let them wear the yellow david star, because otherwise germans wouldnt really know they are jews.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Your best fit is indeed kike though. But kikes can pass as white in europe without much trouble. Hitler let them wear the yellow david star, because otherwise germans wouldnt really know they are jews.

I have been mistaken as jewish by jews all my life, not surprised. To add to that though Ashkenazi have considerable west asian admixture as well.

Smeagol
12-07-2019, 05:00 AM
Curly hair is not "Ashkenazi" as most Ashkenazi are straight haired according to actual anthropological studies done on them. They only got stereotyped as curly haired due to being noticeably more so than the North/East Europeans they lived among. They're comparable to South Europeans in hair texture.

asuvis
12-07-2019, 05:02 AM
Curly hair is not "Ashkenazi" as most Ashkenazi are straight haired according to actual anthropological studies done on them. They only got stereotyped as curly haired due to being noticeably more so than the North/East Europeans they lived among. They're comparable to South Europeans in hair texture.

Well then fuck it I have some Sub Saharan Genes then.