01-09-2020, 06:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/k6xBiIg.png
https://i.imgur.com/IxmAdxq.png

Satem
01-09-2020, 06:42 PM
No upper eyelid master-race

Östsvensk
01-09-2020, 06:45 PM
Tavastid-Nordid. I guess that you could also use the Internet term West Baltid.

Kivan
01-09-2020, 07:14 PM
West Baltid (Balto-CM).

The Great Uniter
01-09-2020, 07:17 PM
West Baltid (Balto-CM).

Cromagnid isn't a phenotype. Nobody lists it.

The Great Uniter
01-09-2020, 07:19 PM
West Baltid + Faelid (prolly)

Kivan
01-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Cromagnid isn't a phenotype. Nobody lists it.

Yes, it is. Borreby, Faelid and Brünn are UP Cromagnids and they are listed.

Columella
01-09-2020, 08:30 PM
It’s a real misconception that unfortunately rules amateur anthro pages and anthrofora.
“Cromagnid” has never been used by Anthropologysts that I know.

At best anthropologist have used “Cro Magnon-LIKE” (Ripley,eickstedt) to describe particularly broad faced types.

Coon in Troe carefully used “Upper Palaeolithic” ( and not CM) for his Bruenn (and metrics don’t match: Bruenn=Long Faced, CM = Squat Faced). Mesolithic for Borreby.

Eickstedt placed his Dalo-Phalian in the Nordic category again with broader features reminding CM.

Guenther exploited Falian type to create a fictional divide between German and Slav identical types in a German/Nordicist way.

Lundman’s “Paleo Atlantid” is a group of mixed dark swedes with little somatic unity.

In short CM is a protoEuropean type from which all pseudo types derived directly or through admixture ( re admixture) during the millennia.

But Anthrofora are magnet for egomaniac and narcissists who want to be told they are “CM” and “Steppe Warriors” “Hunter Gatherers” and so on and post ridiculous selfies with the jaw in evidence and the eyes like if they are taking a s*hit to be like them.

Gaditanian
01-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Corded Type Battle-Axe

The Great Uniter
01-10-2020, 12:06 AM
No in truth those are Cromagniforms. Not Cromagnid. Cromagnid as a phenotype classification doesn't exist, as Columella pointed out it's a twisted misconception. No author mentions it. Nowhere.

We are technically all Cromagnon right now, we of European ancestry.

PaleoEuropean
01-10-2020, 12:35 AM
Chad

Davy Jones's Locker
01-10-2020, 11:28 AM
Faelid.

Nurzat
01-10-2020, 11:43 AM
It’s a real misconception that unfortunately rules amateur anthro pages and anthrofora.
“Cromagnid” has never been used by Anthropologysts that I know.

At best anthropologist have used “Cro Magnon-LIKE” (Ripley,eickstedt) to describe particularly broad faced types.

Coon in Troe carefully used “Upper Palaeolithic” ( and not CM) for his Bruenn (and metrics don’t match: Bruenn=Long Faced, CM = Squat Faced). Mesolithic for Borreby.

Eickstedt placed his Dalo-Phalian in the Nordic category again with broader features reminding CM.

Guenther exploited Falian type to create a fictional divide between German and Slav identical types in a German/Nordicist way.

Lundman’s “Paleo Atlantid” is a group of mixed dark swedes with little somatic unity.

In short CM is a protoEuropean type from which all pseudo types derived directly or through admixture ( re admixture) during the millennia.

But Anthrofora are magnet for egomaniac and narcissists who want to be told they are “CM” and “Steppe Warriors” “Hunter Gatherers” and so on and post ridiculous selfies with the jaw in evidence and the eyes like if they are taking a s*hit to be like them.

xD true. but still how would you, as a pro, classify a squared-faced, deep set eyes with rectangular eyesockets, short straight nose and projecting face individual without the use of CroMag? Alpine? Baltic? what if he's from Southern Europe (Pier Paolo Pasolini looks just like Chet Baker and the link is the "CM", isn't it)?

in this neutral photo, no jaw-first-taking-a-shit-eyes-selfie, still those with robust traits have more to their features than extra width/length/growth (a university class in Moldova, northeast Romania):

https://image.ibb.co/mD5x2Q/021b.jpg

Columella
01-10-2020, 09:39 PM
xD true. but still how would you, as a pro, classify a squared-faced, deep set eyes with rectangular eyesockets, short straight nose and projecting face individual without the use of CroMag? Alpine? Baltic? what if he's frthern Europe (Pier Paolo Pasolini looks just like Chet Baker and the link is the "CM", isn't it)?
I’m not a Pro thanks, I just like to doubt.

1) I don’t think that CM stands as a type, while more or less the other “types” (Dinaric, Alpine etc) can be observed and are more or less still valid, CM does not stand as a valid type. People may look like our imagine of CM (as in your examples) but really fall in one or more of the classic categories.
For example Pasolini as a young man looks like a classic Med/Alpine/Med. also if you see pics of him with other people he actually quite small looking.
https://d7ixxfssdn40o.cloudfront.net/54265a7966345/files/immagini/giovane-55ef4f1a39193_587fbce5e71fc.jpg
Even Chet Baker looked less caveman when young
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/6e/ec/e06eecaadcfa26c84eff43a542e2c7e4.jpg

So while I believe that whites certainly have something of CM because we are the descendants of their descendants, and so some individuals replicate some features and aspect, so Chet Baker and Pasolini later in life, have a somewhat CM look this doesn’t mean they belong to a separate category.

So a “Dinaric” with a sharp jaw that looks square is a “Dinaric with a square jaw” ‘not a Dinaric+CM. Instead I believe that Dinarics are in part CM descendants and maybe some similar traits can emerge.

in this neutral photo, no jaw-first-taking-a-shit-eyes-selfie, still those with robust traits have more to their features than extra width/length/growth (a university class in Moldova, northeast Romania)
In the Moldovan set the only that might slightly ricapitolate CM like
Features are maybe 3,6,7 but then it could be only a suggestion and being on the norm with all the others and Dinaric or med or alpine.

So in my opinion CM looking guys (with all the criteria) are overall very rare, and may happen mainly in Northern Europe as probably descendants of Mesolithic/Neolithic types that mixed with Copper/Bronze age invaders presumably producing large framed individuals that could remind of lighter skinned and often blonder approximation of CM.
Maybe Proto-European could be a better term.